سٹار, ستارہ Wars Why we <3 سٹار, ستارہ wars

siri_tachi posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:57AM
I'm trying to write a book, and I would like to know the #1 reason YOU love Star Wars. Thanks!

سٹار, ستارہ Wars 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک misse1000 said…
I don't know. I just plain love Star Wars. I like it because of Princess Leia and Yoda, because I think they are awesome characters. I also like the storyline. It's epic, but romantic, unpredictable, yet it ends well, sometimes creepy, yet there's always this certain element to it, I don't know how to describe it, almost kind of comical. I also love Padme Amidala. Good ensemble cast in all of the movies. And of course, WHO COULD FORGET DARTH VADER? HE IS THE ULTIMATE BAD GUY!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zupanic said…
Because its legendary!:D My childhood, my deviation, my wasting of time....I cant imagine better pastime:D Many amazing characters and destinations:D I wanna live with them!:D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک siri_tachi said…
I love it because George Lucas created a world where right wins, we can use your mind to control stuff, and space travel is common. What more could we ask for?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nvoid said…
metal bikinis... oh yea that's in there too
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک moviebuff4 said…
Because it tells this dramatic story of a young farm boy who grows so much as a character.