Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
well depnds on what it was Frecklepaw...*sighs* i hope it isn't to bad
Crowtail

*laughs* you have to be joking!
Flntpaw

Come ill help you with your nest.
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*purrs* "Oh, how I wish we could." ~ Mistybreeze

*grins teasingly* "Even if they involve Sweetpaw?" ~ Falconstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and licks her cheek* I'm sure the clan would think I'd catnapped you though. *chuckles* -Redshadow

Like I said, I trust you to keep it appropriate. *eyes him mock suspiciously* Well, if my daughter is going to have a crush on anyone at least it's someone with somewhat of a brain. *teases back* -Scorchgaze
Thank you love. *pads to the nursery* -Hushpool

I uh...I may have mated with someone...-Frecklepaw

No at all. *washes her paws* -Sweetpaw
*smacks his paw to his face* Frecklepaw....you mouse brained cat! What did he do pound you into the ground?
Crowtail

Oh my gosh this is amazing!
Flintpaw

*follows in after her* least i can do since I'm not having sex for awhile now
Skyheart
You're the one that challenged me! *laughs softly* -Hushpool

*blushes and flicks her tail stubbornly* W-Well it was my first time! -Frecklepaw

Why? -Sweetpaw
Well obviously! Frecklepaw what were you thinking!
Crowtail

*shrugs* i never back down from a challenge!
Skyheart

Well its Falconstar!
Flintpaw
I know I know. *picks up some fresh moss* -Hushpool

I just... I like him...And he seemed to want to so I thought maybe he liked me..-Frecklepaw

So? Are you saying I don't have a chance? -Sweetpaw
Well and then what happened? you dont sound so sure about it anymore...*looks at her gently*
Crowtail

*grins* and i could tease you all i want.
Skyheart

No no! I'm just saying you have a rocky climb! *looks around* hey did you hear what Frecklpaw did?
Flintpaw
*stands up and stretches* "I guess we should head back?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, thanks for the compliment," * grins* "But between you and me, I don't see it escalating past a simple friendship. I'm certainly not going to do anything to encourage her crush, and now... I don't know. I just don't know if I'll ever be able to think of her as anything other than the bold apprentice who had a crush on me, and a Clanmate whom I'm responsible for." ~ Falconstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Shakes head) No, no. He's okay with us now... It's just that ( Looks across camp to Galewing eating by himself, frowns worriedly)He hasn't been the same since Mistybreeze called it off... He says he's happy for her but I can tell by the way he is distancing himself from the clan that he's not...It's nothing against you.-Juniperleaf
Ah....poor guy....but thats good least he approves of me finally. *sighs* i remember when we wanted to claw each others pelt off.
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Don't be such a gossip Flintpaw *shoves her brother playfully* -Applepaw

Flirting with a MoonClan cat is a crime don't you know. Guess your pretty bold to do such a thing *smiles at hjm* -Silverbird
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Purrs)I'm glad that those days are behind. I like it this way. (Licks his cheek) I don't have to worry each time you two are on a patrol together now.-Juniperleaf
As if. -Hushpool

Probably. *gets up and shakes out his fur* Lead the way, gorgeous. -Redshadow

Well, I'm certainly not going to force you to one day pursue a relationship with my daughter. The choice is entirely up to you. All I can tell you is that rejection hurts. Take it from someone with experience in getting rejected. So if you're going to reject her if and when she confesses to more than just a crush do it gently. But, I'll also say that you shouldn't just reject the idea. To be loved by someone is a great honor. And if they love you at least give them the chance to prove themselves as more than what you think they are. *shrugs* It's something I had to consider with Sheepfluff. I needed to look past the fact that she was a she and see her for the cat she is. My problem is that I still can't move on from what once was. What I'm saying is that once she's a warrior, don't be too close minded to look past that apprentice who had a crush on you. My daughter is an amazing cat with a beautiful personality. Take the chance to see that. -Scorchgaze

I just don't know if I'd be the cat that he could ever really like back...-Frecklepaw

*Glances from Applepaw to Flintpaw* What happened? -Sweetpaw
Well you aren't just any MoonClan cat. You're special. *smiles warmly* -Treepaw
Not our business to tell you *glares in Flintpaws direction* -Applepaw

That's very sweet of you. *smiles* I guess I must be considering you meet me here everyday -Silverbird
She's okay though, right? -Sweetpaw

Well what makes you want to meet me here? -Treepaw
I think so its Freckle shes pretty tough -Applepaw

You're a handsome cat *chuckles a bit* -Silverbird
*huffs* never mind *cuffs Applepaw*
Flintpaw

*nods* yea we can relax and have a good start with our familt.
Tigerfang

Frecklepaw dont you think you are a bit young to be doing that though?
Crowtail

*drag a claw down her back* really?
Skyheart
Watch the ears *grumbles cuffing him back* -Applepaw
That's true. You, Frecklepaw, Flintpaw and Merrypaw definitely are the strong ones. -Sweetpaw

Hey! What about me? -Wrenpaw

*glances at her brother and shrugs slightly* I have to have someone on my end of the spectrum. -Sweetpaw

*gasps dramatically* So you're only friends with me for my looks? -Treepaw
Ha you got roasted Wrenpaw! *laughs ducking away from Applepaw*
Flintpaw
*shivers* Watch it, big fella. -Hushpool

*shuffles her paws* Yes...I just wanted to do something to make him see me as something other than just an annoying apprentice..So when he offered...I said yes. -Frecklepaw
*rolls his eyes* Whatever. I'm going to lay down. I'll catch up with you all later. *heads off to the apprentice den and sits in his nest* -Wrenpaw
Oh? What if i dont then? we already took away my sex remember?
Skyheart

*sighs* Frecklepaw....*looks at her trying to find what to say* i honestly dont know what to say to you I'm not your father or your mother so i cant really give you advice..
Crowtail
CROWTAIL YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE. "Don't you think you're too young to be doing that kind of thing?" HE WAS LITERALLY AN APPRENTICE FOR LESS THAN THREE MOONS WHEN HE DID IT.

SHHHHH KATIE!!!
HE HEARS ALL KNOWS ALL
That's not all your also very kind *smiles* your different from those other StormClan cats -Silverbird
I so was debating on having Frecklepaw call him out on that XD
Then I'll start teasing you back and I promise you won't like the ending result in no sex after. -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly* If I screwed up in giving my first time to someone who doesn't care for me the way I care for them then I messed up....It's my own fault...-Frecklepaw
Well thank you, Silverbird. That's very sweet of you. *licks her ear* -Treepaw
I'm just very sweet *smiles* Only for you though so your lucky -Silverbird
*nods and gets up* you still up for battle practice?
Crowtail

*Grins* game on sweetheart *nips her neck*
Skyheart

*watches his brother go and looks at his sister* i hope we didn't hurt his feelings
Flintpaw
(Purrs)Just you, me, and th- (suddenly get a strong pain in her stomach and yowls out in pain)-Juniperleaf
I'm extremely lucky. I get to slip away and meet with a beyond gorgeous she-cat who is beautiful, kind, funny, beautiful, intelligent and beautiful. I'm sorry did I mention that you're beautiful? *purrs* -Treepaw
Come here you. *wraps his tail around the back of his neck and leads him over to the warriors den, settling in their nest* You really never say no to a challenge. *tugs on his ears* -Hushpool

Yea. Just go easy on my hips. *gets back up and crouches* -Frecklepaw

I hope not. But Wrenpaw is more of a thinker than a fighter. -Sweetpaw
*looks at her confused and panics* J-juniperleaf whats wrong!?
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک forgetful said…
*looks up from her sleep in shock, surprised at the sudden noise* -Honeykit
Many times *laughs* -Silverbird

*her ears perk up and she rushes over* Is it time Juniperleaf? -Merrypaw
I'm hoping that my charm or my desperation will get you to like me more. Whatever works. *chuckles* -Treepaw
Both are cute *laughs a bit* When do you have to go back to your Clan? -Silverbird
I've still got time. There's so many cats moving about I'm sure they don't even know I'm gone. -Treepaw
hey now i thought we were working on your nest for the nursery! *grins* let it on me
Skheart

no promises Frecklepaw *crouches down*
Crowtail

*nods* i agree
Flintpaw
(The pain subsides as she looks up at Merrypaw pure panic in her eyes)I-I think (Suddenly another wave of pain hits her, shutting her eyes and gritting her teeth and yowls in pain)Y-Yes! (Falls to her side as the pain subsides again)-Juniperleaf
Better stop splashing and making so much noise then -Silverbird

Tigerfang get her something to bite on for the pain and some water I'll stay with her help her breath and ready herself to push -Merrypaw
*nods and looks around finding a stick and gives it to her* is she going to be okay?
Tigerfang
Change of plans. *licks and nips him all over* -Hushpool

*charges and knocks his paws out from under him* -Frecklepaw

He's still strong though. And his stealth is incredibly impressive. -Sweetpaw
Yes this all very normal Yellowblaze told me -Merrypaw