Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*purrs* Yea i guess you could call me that and I'm not as awkward as him either and he has a smaller build *curls his tail*
Sunheart

*nods* Yea thats true *pads on through the forest*
Crowtail

*moves to her to help* well you are just into strange things
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Mews and squirms, rolling off of him and rolls onto her back, lets out a cry of discomfort)-Amberkit
*nudges Amberkit back onto her stomach and pushes back to Juniperleafs belly*
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Beams* "Thanks, Galewing!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Frowns a bit* "What if he just keeps taking you out for training? Are you gonna keep bothering him until he agrees to a real date?" ~ Berryfrost
(Purrs, proud at the fact that she has grown since he first came to the clan. He turns back to Scorchgaze)Are we hunting in pairs when we get there?-Galewing

(mews again as she starts to suckle again)-Amberkit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
That's very true. *purrs* -Hushpool

*licks his cheek* Would you ever want more kits? -Featherwing

You're just full of positives. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

*nods* Galewing you'll be with me. -Scorchgaze

Absolutely. *laughs* And I'll try to sneak in little dates that he won't even know are dates. Like hunting together or sharing something to eat. Even if I can only be his friend for a while. I'm okay with that. I just want him to see me. -Sweetpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"Holiday and I can hunt together," *Speaks up* ~ Ivyfrost

*Smiles* "I'm so invested in your crush now! If he picks somebody else, I'll be crushed." ~ Berryfrost
*nods* Holiday and Ivyfrost, Blackpelt and Shiverpaw, Galewing and I will be the pairs. -Scorchgaze

So would I...*looks at her paws* I like him a lot. I don't think it's quite love yet, but...the thought of him giving me the cold shoulder or being with someone else makes me sad. Incredibly sad. -Sweetpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Falconstar* wait before you go falconstar Yarrowleaf and I were headed to Star canyon to receive my full medicine Cat name we'll be back soon -Merrypaw

That's great congratulations Merry *smiles at her sister* -Applepaw
*Nods* well I'm a positive tom you know! always have to look at something bright like the sun
Sunheart

*tosses a ball of moss to her*
Skyehart

Ive thought about it...im not sure to be honest.
Crowtail
*grabs it and lays it in the nest* -Hushpool

*nods* I understand. -Featherwing

You just like referencing your own name. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
Oh is that a problem? Cause i dont see it as one *nudges her*
Sunheart

*nods* but ill give it some more thought how about that?
Crowtail

*looks at her nest she was making* you know our nest is so much better in the warriors den
Skyheart
Skyheart, one minute you want me to stay in there, the next you want me here. *purrs* What is it? Am I staying in here or with you? Once the kits are born I'm going to have to stay in here. -Hushpool

Sounds good. *smiles and nuzzles him* -Featherwing

No not at all. You have a lovely name. *laughs a bit* -Frecklepaw
No no here is fine i just saying how amazing the nest is going to be with out you all that soft moss and feathers all to myself! *purrs*
Skyheart

Ha see even you agree to it! *gets up and stretches*
Sunheart

Hey wanna try something extreme? *nudges him playfully*
Crowtail
*sticks her tongue out* Ha ha very funny. -Hushpool

Like? -Featherwing

*shakes her head in amusement* I'll just agree with everything you say from now on. *says sarcastically* -Frecklepaw
Dont do that! then it won't be any fun *pouts* Shiverpaw says i need someone who can keep me on my toes you know since you are so into being my mate i might as well tell you that
Sunheart

*Looks away awkwardly* remember when Skyheart and Hushpool told us there well brutal way of romancing?
Crowtail

Funny indeed since i will be in the soft nest made to our needs
Skyheart

*snoozes besides his sisters*
Foxkit
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
This nest looks pretty nice. *settles down* And the den is even warmer than the warriors' den. -Hushpool

*looks a little weary* So what part of that exactly are you suggesting? -Featherwing

Sunheart stop listening to the sound of your own voice long enough to detect the sarcasm in mine. *laughs and flicks her tail* Shiverpaw's words of wisdom aside, I definitely would never agree with you on everything. You're wrong a lot. *smirks playfully* -Frecklepaw
(Nods) Sounds good to me.(Flicks an ear, he was still use to hunting by himself and was glad that the group was somewhat splitting up.)-Galewing
Let's head this way. *pads off, heading north* -Scorchgaze

You and I will go easy, Shiverpaw. *leads the way* -Blackpelt
*coughs* well you know the fighting for dominance. *says quickly*
Crowtail

*huffs* Well...well..okay you win
Skyheart

*gives her a look* really what am i wrong about then?
Sunheart
*purrs* Lay with me for a bit. -Hushpool

You want to fight? -Featherwing

That you're better looking than me. I am definitely the most attractive. -Frecklepaw
Well not with claws like they did I'm not crazy...but something along the line of that yes.
Crowtail

*looks at he offended* excuse me but we all know i am more attractive then you.
Sunheart

*nods and lays down besides her*
Skyheart
*leans her head against him* -Hushpool

*hesitates for a moment then nods slowly* Okay. -Featherwing

Not true! I am definitely the better looking one. -Frecklepaw
*looks back at him surprised* really?
Crowtail

Nuh uh! I can get she cats to line up for me if i really wanted them to.
Sun heart

*purrs and laps her ears*
Skyheart
I am going to miss sleeping in the same nest as you. -Hushpool

If you want to try to, why not. Now that I've got more muscle it'll be a more fair fight. *purrs lightly* -Featherwing

Desperate ones. *teases* I know you're handsome, but that can't compare to my beauty. -Frecklepaw
would that mean you are desperate then? *raises an eye*
Sunheart

*nods* i mean you had to do this once before.
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea I'm ready to get my paws on that muscular body of yours *chuckles*
Crowtail
True, but I miss it then too. -Hushpool

If that was the goal of this all along you could have just said so. *purrs and crouches* -Featherwing

*cuffs his ears playfully* That was a joke! -Frecklepaw
*crouches down a bit away* how did they do this again the last one standing wins?
Crowtail

Really you had Fluffy caring for you for moons though!
Skyheart

Uh huh sure what ever you say gorgeous *snorts*
Sunheart
Yes, but I don't want to cuddle with fluffy. *laughs* -Hushpool

Last one standing or the first one to pin the other. -Featherwing

About time you start giving me more compliments. *smirks and nudges him* -Frecklepaw
Hmm i dont know i like the way things are now you complimenting me all the time me not doing much sounds fair to me *cuffs her playfully*
Sunheart

But he is so fluffy!
Skyheart

*nods* i dont think they had the pin down part though *grins and charges at him tackling him in the chest*
Crowtail
I'm so excited for the kits I think were going to be great parents...once I'm sure we can tell the Clan and my family *smiles* -Flaxenrose
Very true. Maybe that's why Crowtail is constantly all over him. -Hushpool

*falls back under him and licks into his stomach, throwing him off* Probably because they knew they'd fight each other so hard one of them would stop due to blood loss. -Featherwing

We'll be wonderful parents. *purrs and licks her cheek* I know my brothers will be excited too. -Darkmist

Lazy lump. *cuffs him back* -Frecklepaw
I'm sure they will be *smiles* -Flaxenrose
Fine I'm lazy then since I'm so lazy i dont wanna go on a walk that i was planing on taking with you!
Sunheart

*huffs getting back up* True but then the winner can do as they please if the other cant fight back *crouches down again eyes narrowed* and i wanna win this one.
Crowtail

Oh my gosh it makes so much more sense now!
Skyheart
*shakes her head in amusement* Indeed it does. Or he's just really good at mating. -Hushpool

Then that makes two of us. *dashes forward and knocks his legs out from under him* -Featherwing

Just like you, my dear. *purrs* -Darkmist

W-Well there's no need to be hasty! We should work together to turn your laziness around. *smiles and gets to her paws* -Frecklepaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک forgetful said…
*looks curiously at the three new born kits waiting a while before getting up and poking one gently with her paw* -Honeykit
*falls surprised but quickly gets up swipping at his muzzle*
Crowtail

Eh he is just good at taking it trust me i know from experience.
Skyheart

Oh you wanna help me now?
Sunheart
Yea, but you haven't gotten a chance to take it from him so who knows. *laughs* -Hushpool

*ducks from his paw then slams into his flank, using all his weight to knock him over* -Featherwing

Yes! Besides, there's some benefit in there for me. -Frecklepaw
Oh what kind of benefits? *starts to pad towards the entrance*
Sunheart

*gasps surprised at his weight*
Crowtail

Never going to happen my love *gives her a look*
Sky heart
I know I know! That's not interesting to me anyway. -Hushpool

*gets on top of him and holds him down by his shoulders* Looks like I'm winning so far, love. *smirks* -Featherwing

*follows him* Well, you are one of my only friends that aren't my family. So getting to spend time with my friend is nice. -Frecklepaw
True most of your den mates are your siblings *flicks his tail* but I'm sure there are other cats who are your friends
Sunheart

*chuckles and nuzzles her* sure it isn't
Skyheart

*growls head butting him and tosses him off and jumps on top of him wrapping his front leg around his neck for a head lock*
Crowtail
It isn't! *laughs* I may have some other interests but those aren't going to happen. -Hushpool

*Kicks back at him with his hind legs, wrapping to use his front paws to hold back the headlock* -Featherwing

Treepaw and Rainpaw, but I'm not extremely close to them. I guess Crowtail is mind of my friend, but he's mainly just my mentor. You're probably my closest non family friend. *grins* And you're not bad to look at, so that helps. -Frecklepaw
*flicks her nose with his tail* you know that was rude *chuckles*
Sunheart

*releases and cuffs him hard on the head trying to gain the advantage*
Crowtial

why dont you tell your mate these interest then to see if i can make them happen *purrs8
Skyheart
Nah, it wouldn't be worth getting you worked up over. *laughs slightly* -Hushpool

*stumbles a bit at the hit to the head, but turns around quickly to be ready to defend* -Featherwing

How?! -Frecklepaw
Oh wasn't that sarcasm i was hearing? *nudges her* remember I'm not very good at it
Sunheart

*nudges her agiain* oh come on it cant be that bad!
Skyheart

*Pounces at him when he turns around using his bigger size to knock him down*
Crowtail
I thought it would be interesting to see you on top of someone other than me or fluffy. *grins* Can you guess who? -Hushpool (side note: what she's thinking won't ever happen, she's just using it as a teasing method)

*falls but uses his speed to land hit after hit on him* -Featherwing

*nudges him back* That was a legitimate compliment to you. *laughs* -Frecklepaw
Oh boi o.0

*thinks and shakes his head* nope..tell meee
Skyheart

I couldn't tell *purrs at her nudge* but thanks though!
Sunheart

*rolls away and stumbles getting up and huffs* No fair you are faster! *starts to lash out at him trying to land a blow*
Crowtail
Obviously she likes making cats squirm haha. And even though it's one of my cats and your cat picking on another of my cats I find the banter hilarious XD

I'll give you some hints. Let's see...He's big and strong, a little too proper at times, he's got a very nice normal voice so I can imagine the voices he makes with his mate are even better, he's got a shiny black pelt. Oh! And these two stripes running down his back which I think accentuate his muscles and bring out the lovely green of his eyes. -Hushpool

*dodges one hit after the other* And you're bigger than me. We both have enhanced skills in different areas, so it's a difficult fight. *smirks slightly* Come on. I'm sure your mentor trained you better than this. *teases* -Featherwing

Yea yea yea. I need to stop complimenting you before your head gets so big you tip over. *purrs* -Frecklepaw
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*cuffs her* you are sick arent you *snorts* if i ever touched him my brotherr would have my head!
Skyheart

Then you would have to roll me back to camp! *stops when they reach the lake*
Sunheart

*growls and grins* well i mean i have a few tricks up my paws! *swipes at him upward upper cutting him in the jaw*
Crowtail

My i dont even wanna know what Thorntail would do to him o.0
She just wants to have the idea in his head for teasing purposes entirely XD

That's why I said it wouldn't happen! *smirks* I just thought it'd be a funny idea. -Hushpool

*staggers back, shaking away the fuzzy feeling that wanted to swallow his mind**backs up and crouches defensively, anticipating Crowtail's next move* -Featherwing

Wouldn't be easy, but I'm sure it'd be entertaining. *sits down on the shore* Nice day to come to the lake. Did you bring me here for a swim? *playfully raises a paw to push him in* You looked good wet before. -Frecklepaw