Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5951-6000 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
All of what I know... Mistybreeze you don't have to pretend. What I've done in the past is horrible. I'm surprised that Scorchgaze and Blackpelt and Featherwing were willing to give me the opportunity to prove myself as a better cat than I was. I'm ashamed of what I've done. -Redshadow

Says the one who used to rile me up in the middle of camp so that he could watch me squirm. *cuffs his ear lightly and purrs* Answer something for me though. When was it exactly that you started taking an interest in me? Sexually or otherwise. -Blackpelt
Yea sorry about that haha. Brennen and I tend to post a lot everyday so sometimes your guys' posts get lost in the sea
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
I admit, I find myself disliking Crowtail more and more.
tanglebelly commented…
:D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*groans gripping her tightly finishing and lays on top of her panting* I thought it was a fun idea *purrs loudly*
Sunheart

No need to look upset Hushpool i was just dreaming of Mousepaw..
Skyheart

*follows after him* Well my plan was to run but you took me down!
Flintpaw
Yea he has some bad tendencies, but I still like his overall character. Except for right now XD Featherwing is my baby and my baby doesn't deserve this nonsense haha
*Shakes her head, and finally stops holding back her expression* "Honestly... neither do I. If I were in their situation, I wouldn't have." ~ Mistybreeze

*Shoots him a smirk* "You're still thinking about that?" *Streaches lazily* ~ Thorntail
*flicks her ear slightly* Okay. -Hushpool

Not so much, mouse-brain. *purrs slightly and whacks his ear with her tail* -Frecklepaw

Hate to break it to you, best buddy, but you'll never be able to get away from me. *laughs and nudges him* -Treepaw
I'm grateful to them. I'm grateful to your clan as a whole. So I'm going to work hard. -Redshadow

I'm curious! You can't really blame me. It'd certainly put a lot of your actions into perspective. *purrs* -Blackpelt
That just terrifies me you know! *purrs padding besides him*
Flintpaw

*chuckles and starts to waddle out towards the shore* Eh maybe ill convince you next time.
Sunheart

*looks up at her* it doesnt bug you does it?
Skyheart
*Stays silent, her expression blank* *Finally whispers* "That's a horrible way to live... I can't believe you actually grew accustomed to it." ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks thoughtful for a moment, and then,* "I don't think I'll tell you." ~ Thorntail
*shrugs* I just don't see the point. -Hushpool

I seriously doubt that. *climbs out of the water and shakes out her fur* I like that softer side to you that I occasionally get to see. *purrs* -Frecklepaw

Oh hush! You love being around me! *head butts his shoulder playfully* -Treepaw
*frowns more* I know. I'm sorry Mistybreeze. I really am. I wish I could change my past. -Redshadow

What? Why? -Blackpelt
dont see the point of what? *sits up*
Skyheart

*snorts shaking out his pelt* I'm always soft!
Sunheart

True enough! But i think i need some personal space sometimes! *purrs*
Flintpaw

Thinking about the past. -Hushpool

Sure didn't feel like it. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklepaw

But you always yell at me for me "running off!" *laughs* -Treepaw
Good Lord Skyheart, she died nearly a year ago xD (The fact that Thorntail and Skyheart have only been warriors for a little over a year is startling... I feel like it's been much longer than that)

"It's just..." *Trails off* "I don't understand ow anyone could ever believe in such a lifestyle, even if they did think it was normal. It's sick." ~ Mistybreeze

*Smirks* "Because I know how badly you want to know." ~ Thorntail

On another note, I love their names together :3 Redshadow and Mistybreeze
Right! Haha super cute

I know. But when you brain wash someone from early on or break them until they don't know anything else it gives you the opportunity to put whatever you want in their head. -Redshadow

You're such a tease it's unbelievable. -Blackpelt
^^^^
Hushpool she was my best friend back then it should be okay for me to think about her every now and then.
Skyheart

Thats because its pointy. *purrs cleaning himself dry*
Sunheart

Fair point! I guess i do need you in my life. *appraoches the lake seeing his sister there with Sunheart*
Flintpaw

haha katie love never dies!
"It's just... a lot to comprehend at once. I knew the history would be dark, but it still managed to surpass my expectations." ~ Mistybreeze

*Scoffs* "It isn't that bad. I've teased you much, much worse before." ~ Thorntail
I'm sorry my dear. I know it's a lot. -Redshadow

True, but I'm thinking about your teasing as a whole. -Blackpelt

I didn't say it wasn't okay. I just said I don't see the point. -Hushpool

*shakes her head and washes her fur* -Frecklepaw

That's what I thought. *grins then looks out at the lake* Well well well, looks like we've got company. -Treepaw
"So then... what exactly is your history?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Maybe I'm not such a tease, and you just have a very low tolerance level?" ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
I'm excited but I didn't think you'd appreciate me bouncing off the trees *purrs a bit as they come back to camp* -Applepaw

I'm surprised you're not joined at the hip with them, they boys club disbanded? *purrs amused* -Rainpaw
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Well, the oldest memory I have is waking up as a young kit next to Taevy and his mother. I told you before that he and I grew up together. We trained, we fought, we did everything together. I guess for clan cats it would be about mid apprentice age, he started focusing only on power. Being the most focused, the most knowledgeable and the most devoted cat to the group that he could possibly be. I on the other paw tried my best to focus on building my strength and just trying to fade into the back ground. I didn't want to be front and center within the group because then I'd be expected to be very involved in all of their activities. However, once Taevy became the head of the group he wouldn't have accepted no for an answer when he offered me the position as second in command. He likely would have killed me had I declined. So I took the position. I often tried to revert him back to leading the group how it used to be in subtle ways, but he wouldn't hear of it. So I played along. I did my part, but tried my best to not be too involved. -Redshadow

That's absolutely false. You are the tease of all teases. I may have a low tolerance level when it comes to you though. -Blackpelt
No, I'd just rather spend my time with you. *purrs* Plus I've also got my paws full trying to make sure my sisters behave. *laughs* -Wrenpaw
*laughs out loud* Good luck with that I've heard some pretty exciting rumors about your sisters besides Merrypaw of course -Rainpaw
Oh really? Well feel free to be my informant. *purrs and scoots closer to her* -Wrenpaw
*sighs* She is with him again? *murmurs*
Flintpaw

*laughs at himself and sees the other toms* oh looky there your brother and his friend.
Sunheart

*shrugs* You dont have to understand i just like to think of her *purrs and nuzzles her* but i like to think about you more.
Skyheart
Well that's what's important isn't it? *purrs and licks his face* -Hushpool

Think positive. *pads over to them* Hey. -Treepaw

Hey Treepaw, *looks at her brother* Hey Flintpaw. *wrinkles her nose* Ugh! You guys smell! -Frecklepaw
Well I heard Sweetpaw is under the delusion that her and Falconstar are going to be mates first off *says nonchalantly dragged her paw over her ears flattening her fur* -Rainpaw (I kinda want her to be mean girl-esque not a total bitch but just kinda thinks she's better than everyone cause she's spoiled and pretty lol)
(I 100% blame her fathers for that XD)
Well...that was unexpected. -Wrenpaw
*pouts* it was Treepaws fault he rubbed Bird guts on me!
Flintpaw

*nods to the two toms wrinkling his nose*
Sunheart

*nods* That is whats important.
Skyheart
"I'll allow a bit of excitement, just this once," *teases* ~ Falconstar

"I resent that statement - you're so full of it." *Burries his head in his neck fur* ~ Thorntail

"That almost sounds too good to be true," *remarks* "Redshadow, I've seen you in battles. Before we started meeting you... you were just like them." *Looks at him, eyes pleading* "Are you lying so that I won't look at you any differently, or are you just that amazing of an actor?" ~ Mistybreeze
That's the juicy one *purrs* I overheard her and Berryfrost chatting about it. You sister is quite a cat thinking she has a chance with the leader *laughs a bit at the idea* -Rainpaw
Well, at least you were enjoying your sleep because I've been feeling the little ones kicking at me for a good hour now. -Hushpool

You dumped them on me first! -Treepaw

*shakes her head* Wash off you two! -Frecklepaw
How kind of you Falconstar *purrs a bit at his teasing she respected him but she noticed his teasing* -Applepaw
*looks a little hurt* Sure, I wasn't as sensitive as I am now, but I didn't see the need for the murder. Yes, I participated, but that doesn't mean I was as eager about it as others like Stump and Lizard. You think I would have so easily just thrown my position and everything else away to be with you if I didn't have hesitation in me prior? -Redshadow

Not at all! *licks his ears* -Blackpelt

Hey you never know. -Wrenpaw
Messaged you, Blue!
*Flicks her with his tail* "I'm not quite as cruel as I let on." *Looks to her, his gaze filled with pride* "I'm proud of you, Applepaw. You've come a long way, and I believe that one day you'll be one of the best warriors in StormClan." ~ Falconstar

"No! Of course not, I just have a hard time believing that..." *sighs* "I don't know, Redshadow. I'm not trying to doubt you or find fault, and I certainly don't want to believe you're lying." *Licks a paw, busying herself* "I've had enough of that." ~ Mistybreeze

"Liar," *retorts* ~ Thorntail
Replied :)

He's the leader though he could choose any she-cat in the clan why would he go for an apprentice *snorts* -Rainpaw
I promise you that I'm telling the truth. -Redshadow

How am I a liar?! -Blackpelt

*shrugs* We won't be apprentices for long. -Wrenpaw
*smiles up at him* you really think so? -Applepaw

Still though shes much younger than him why would he want her? Falconstar always keeps things professional -Rainpaw
*Silent for a moment* "Then can I ask you a few things?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Because I said you're full of it, and you say you're not. That's a lie, therefore you're a lair." ~ Thorntail

*Nods* "I wouldn't lie to you. I also wouldn't have taken you on as an apprentice if you hadn't displayed talent from the very beginning. You've always stood out from your siblings." ~ Falconstar
*grumbles and pads into the water* She is so bossy!
Flintpaw

*gives her a nudge* Commanding arent you? Kinda getting me riled up. *chuckles*
Sunheart

Oh delightful *purrs and nuzzles her swollen belly*
Skyheart
Of course. -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Whatever you say, love. -Blackpelt

*licks his head, purring* -Hushpool

*purrs and nudges him* Not like I mind that. -Frecklepaw

*follows him in* you need to be bossed around every now and then. *purrs* -Treepaw

My sister is a well composed cat. She's beautiful and intelligent. Sure she may be a bit straight forward, but she's got a good heart. -Wrenpaw
Perhaps *says witha small bit of thought* Then there's Frecklepaw sleeping with that playboy new warrior Sunheart drama there -Rainpaw
*Thinks for a moment* "The she-cats. The way the group was set up, I would think that mating with them or fathering a litter of kits would be considered a sort of honor, or something that only the elite cats could do, right?" *looks at him for conformation* ~ Mistybreeze

*Hums softly* "You know, I never thought we would be like this again. I had eveery intention of never getting back with you again." ~ Thorntail
Well she does want him to be her mate. I know that's what she's hoping for. -Wrenpaw
Falconstar replied. I'm about to log off, though!
Quite the opposite actually. The heads of the group never passed on a blood line. They were to focus on leading. -Redshadow

Why though? -Blackpelt
*Raises an eyebrow, skeptic* "So then... you've never mated with a she-cat before?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "Because loosing you the first time hurt too much." ~ Thorntail