Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9051-9100 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
(its been awhile.Whats up here and with you guys?)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
It certainly has. Here it's pretty much the same as always: love, drama, death.
Personally, I think we're all just keeping up with class work.

What about you smart?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
^

Oh come on im not always causing trouble!
Skyheart

*pads into camp purring* Did you work up an appetite ?
Sunheart
Most definitely. -Frecklenose

No not always. Just when you're with me. *purrs* -Hushpool
(geez XD and just College which is why ive been so absent. I might come back here at some point.It was fun to rp with ya guys)
For sure!
*nods pading to the fresh kill pile*
Sunheart

Thats because you make me wild *purrs*
Skyheart
*follows after him* what are we having? -Frecklenose

I like the sound of that. *nudges him playfully* -Hushpool
(how many cats do you recommend i do?)
Hmmm how about squirrel eyes i know how much you love those *chuckles picking up a squirrel*
SUnheart

Good im glad you like the sound of that.
Skyheart
I'd say at least two. Not too many cause there are always more kittens that come along and we always need people for them. Too bad Yarrowleaf passed DX just when Scorchgaze returned

*cuffs him playfully* Don't you dare! -Frecklenose

*tugs his ear playfully* So what will we be doing? -Hushpool
(rip xo well Yarrowleaf watches him fondly from above and how does 3 cats sound?)
Sounds good to me
Oh come on its not that bad! *settles down*
Sunheart

What ever you want my dear.
Skyheart
That's a lie. *laughs a big and lays down beside him* -Frecklenose

*pads deeper into the forest* Well there are lots of things we could do. -Hushpool
Well then you pick your favorite thing to do. *nudges her*
Skyheart

*takes a bite and pushes it to her* is not.
Sunheart
*eats happily* Whatever you say, love. -Frecklenose

Besides you? *says teasingly* Ummm want to hunt? -Hushpool
*waits for his turn* You better eat an eye.
Sunheart

*rolls his eyes* Tease much are you? But hunting sounds good.
Skyheart
Why?! *nudges it to him* -Frecklenose

Want to hunt together or have a little competition? -Hushpool
Because they are magically delicious! *nudges it to her*
Sunheart

*thinks* A little competition never hurt any cat!
Skyheart
*sticks out her tongue* -Frecklenose

*purrs* Competition it is then! -Hushpool
*grabs it with his paw and moves it towards her mouth* Come on eatttt it!
Sunheart

*nods* Best of luck to you and may the best tom win!
Skyheart
Noooo! -Frecklenose

Don't worry, the best she-cat will win! *takes off after a scent* -Hushpool
( Yaletrunk- big gray tom with soft amber eyes and a single white paw and ear

Urio- pretty and soft amber brown and cream spotted she cat with creamy paws, belly,ears,tail tip and muzzle with compassionate hazel eyes

Burrowbraze-short brown tom with black stripes on his back and bright amber eyes)
(is scorchgaze with anyone else?? :3)

Urio: she scuttles through the undergrowth, trying to find a familiar smell or sound.She had no clue where she was or how she got here.The 8 moon pregnant cat scrambled through the bramble, starving and a bit delirious from lack of both food and water the last few days.Was she gonna die just before she actually had these kittens she thought as the smell of Stormclan surrounded her, have accidently stepped over the boundaries

Yaletrunk:the young Burrowbraze had disturbed his peace.He was a bit annoyed but to help the young one to succeed help.He'd rather sleep or help collect or hunt but he did what he needed to do

Burrowbraze:the young male was happy to be in this clan.He knew he was a new warrior but he was certain he would be able to defeat any cat ever.He was mistaken as Yaletrunk just whipped his behind.He growled as Yaletrunk scolded him,"ill defeat you! don't underestimate me old man!" as the two sparred with him failing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Smart!!! You've returned to us :D

"What was Thorntail like?" *asks curiously, tilting her head* ~ Thunderkit

*Lifts her head and blinks* "You don't look nearly as excited as I thought you would be..." ~ Berryfrost

*Dips his head to the two warriors* "It went well. Sweetbriar picks things up very quickly, although she can certainly be stubborn." ~ Falconstar
(hey.Ya kinda Xp i might be gone for spaces of time)
No Scorchgaze has been a free agent before and after Yarrowleaf haha

A lot like you. *purrs* Wild. Adventurous. Some would say aggressive, but I always thought that was a part of his charm. *brushes her head with his tail* -Blackpelt

I had a nice enough time, but... I'm just trying to think how I'll ever be able to get through to him. *lays her head on her paws* I don't want to push too much, but every time I take a step forward he takes one to two back. What to do...-Sweetbriar

*chuckles slightly* All my kits seem to be that way. -Scorchgaze (ps Smart, they aren't actually his kits but when his close friend Sheepfluff was sexually assaulted and became pregnant he stepped up to play the role of their father. Everyone in the clan knows now, but he still treats them like his own and they still see him as their father)
*Purrs and leans into his touch, then frowns slightly* "Did he fight with other cats too?" ~ Thunderkit

"Personally I think you should take bolder steps. He never even noticed you until you asked him on a date." ~ Berryfrost

*Snorts* "You can say that again. She's got a good head on her shoulders though. How was the patrol?" ~ Falconstar
Come on for me pleaaasse? *purrs*
Sunheart

*snorts and pads off to hunt*
Skyheart
Indeed he did. It made it hard for him to get along with other clanmates. -Blackpelt

You're right as usual. *smiles slightly* So...What do you think I should do exactly? -Sweetbriar

It went well. Nothing out of the ordinary thankfully. I split us off into groups once we reached the forest. Redshadow, Crowtail and Duskstorm all managed to hunt together without issue. -Scorchgaze
You first! -Frecklenose​

*heads off, catching a hint of Urio's scent and following it* -Hushpool
(got it XD also up to you if you'd rather find Urio or I can have Yaletrunk do it)

Burrowbraze: he panted annoyed as he shook his fur out"I'm done for today but we aren't through!" he scowled and stomped off embarrassed back to camp.They got back quickly since they were close and looked around for his best friend to vent to (up to you guys on who would be his friend,if not ill make someone up)

Yaletrunk:He sighed smirking"whatever you say..." as he went off to do some hunting.He wasn't up for going back so why not be helpful

Urio: She was so weak at the moment, she couldn't see straight.She didn't notice the rock and tripped.She laid there, breathing.Wonder when things will be like when she dies?Will she be missed?She sighed as she looked straight ahead, giving a small chuckle
*Huffs* "Skyheart said I have to stop attacking others, even though they deserve it. And Flaxenrose called me a brute!" *Exclaims, hurt finally showing in her eyes* "I'm not a brute! I didn't attack Tanglekit until he stepped into MY nest! He knows he's not allowed in there! It's not my fault he's stupid!" ~ Thunderkit

"You could always just roll over in front of him and pray to StarClan that his red-blooded instincts kick in?" ~ Berryfrost (I honestly don't understand why she's single xDD)

*Raises an eyebrow* "You paired them all together? That was bold." ~ Falconstar
I just had Hushpool catch her scent. And Treetail can be his friend.

*pads over to where Urio was**nudges her lightly* Are you okay? Can you hear me? -Hushpool

*returns to camp after his sparring with Shiverpaw* Thank you. I really needed some time out. Clear my head and have a little fun. *dips his head gratefully with a smile* -Wrenflight

*catches sight of Burrowbraze and waving his tail* -Treetail
(well then XD)
Yaletrunk: He picked up on a peculiar scent as he walked down, trying to figure out where to hunt.He didn't recognize it and decided to investigate as he walked towards Urio's scent.He saw Hushpool with a female he didn't know "who is this?"he asked Hushpool calmly looking at her "this female is not well and i think shes pregnant,we should bring her to camp yes?"

Burrowbraze: sees him and brightens up as he walked over and rubbed up against him"hey man!"he smirked and sat down in front of him "gosh Yaletrunks thinks he's all that! he's so annoying"he pouted dragging a claw in the dust

Urio: she looked at the pretty female in front of her, breaths ragged " eh.."body feeling heavy.Were they going to kill her? she wondered as her eyes were glazed over
*licks Thunderkit's head* You are a brute, dear. You're just misunderstood. It's okay. Thorntail was too. But violence isn't something you use on your clanmates. It's something you use on those who threaten to hurt them. -Blackpelt

*her face turns bright red* L-Like I could do that!! *shuffles her paws* I'd want us to be in love before we did...that. *shakes her head before looking back at her friend* Any other ideas? Maybe something a little LESS bold. Something to grab his attention, but not make him disgusted with me. -Sweetbriar (I don't get it either XD)

I guess you know where my daughter gets it from then. *sits up with a slight chuckle* But I thought it best to get him in with his fellow clanmates as soon as possible. It's the ones that voted him guilty he needs to interact with the most. -Scorchgaze
Smart did you miss my post?
smartone123 commented…
ya i did Xp پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*cacthes a vole happily and paces off to find more prey*
Skyheart

Fine! *takes it and pops it in his mouth* See not even bad!
Sunheart

*pads over to his brother when he gets back* Wrenflight!
Flintstripe
*nods* I have no idea who she is, but we definitely should get her to the medicine cats. *picks the weak she-cat up on her back without issue, even though she'd given birth only days before she was still as strong as ever* Yaletrunk can you find Skyheart and let him know I'm heading back? *starts carrying Urio back* -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes in amusement* You just need to stop challenging him, man. *glances across camp at Flintstripe and purrs* I've got some good news though. -Treetail
*watches him then does the same* -Frecklenose

*smiles at his brother* Hey, Flint. What's up? -Wrenflight
Burrowbraze:"Never!"he said with his usual dramatic flair.He blinked at that and nods" what is it?" he said leaning in for him to tell him what's up

Yaletrunk:he nods" alright you be careful though, you just gave birth not too long ago.I'd hate if you got hurt" he smiled softly and went off to find Skyheart.He looked around for him and finally found him and relays the message to him

Urio:she was so out of it that she didn't notice what so ever what was happening as she hung limply on the back of this female
Though we aren't making the announcement to the clan just yet I'm fairly certain Flintstripe and I are official. Who would have guessed. Me and my best friend. Well, my one of two best friends. *nudges him lightly* -Treetail

*carries her into camp and to the medicine cat den* Hey! I got a pregnant female in some dire need of help! *lays her down in a nest* -Hushpool
Well me and Treetail went on two date! *purrs*
Flintstripe

*chuckles watching her eat it*
Sunheart

*nods and starts to head back to camp a little upset*
Skyheart
Don't laugh! *mumbles through a mouthful* -Frecklenose

Oh really? How'd that go? *sits with his brother* -Wrenflight
Great! *purrs then looks at him gently* So i didnt catch much of what happened but what were you and Sunheart arguing about?
Flintstripe

*snickers* Ill do what i want.
Sunheart
Burrowbraze: He blinked a bit shocked but smiles "oh wow nice!" he gave a purr of respect and support for his friend.He didn't mention his crush on his friend but he would be ok even though it hurt.He knew these feelings were stupid but it hurt all the same"when are you uhh gonna tell everyone else?" he said doing his best to not show any other feelings but support

Urio:She had passed out so all she heard were muffled voices.She was in a dream of her young life as a kitten.That was a better day.

Yaletrunk: He came back to check up on the female, out of concern."she ok?"notices her gauntness "she needs food,im going to get a mouse for her"he went off to the pile.

*cuffs him playfully, swallowing* -Frecklenose

He was trying to get me riled up. -Wrenflight

*shrugs* We've only been on two dates and we haven't fully confessed, so we'll see with a little more time. -Treetail (Treetail is so popular XD)

Get her some water as well! *calls after him, sitting beside the she-cat* -Hushpool
Yaletrunk: nods as he goes to the pile and picks the fattest prey on the pile.This female needs it more than anyone else as his large jaw holds the prey with ease.Dropping the prey off with Urio and Hushpool then heads off for the water

Urio: smells the food and her conscious stirs, her mouth watering in her passed out state.

Burrowbraze: he kneads the ground a bit nervously "so uh..do you like him a lot?" he asks keeping his composure best he can
Ah well it seemed to have worked you looked really upset.
Flintstripe

*ducks away playfully*
Sunheart

*pads into camp and drops off his vole flicking his tail slightly irritated*
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Smart I also have MoonClan on a different forum I'm trying to get it up and going they certainly could use more warriors and apprentices :)