Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM
save

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9301-9350 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Hardly a prince, dear. *purrs slightly, finishing setting up the moss**sits down and watches the kits fondly* -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
Urio:"well.."She smiled and looked up"you are my prince today"she looked in admiration "If he cant see it,then its his loss"she licked her kits as they mewed
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
I'll be Poppy :)
That's very kind of you. -Scorchgaze
(ah I claimed Poppy already XD Swirly is available though)
Urio:"I tell the truth"she smiled."i have names by the way" she pointed to the one that looked like her "this is Lion" points to the orange and white one"this is swirly" points to the grayish brown one"this is Kiki" and points to the last one that was dark brown "this is Poppy"she smiled affectionately
(Or I'll take Swirly and you can have Lion)

Very cute. *purrs at the kits* Will you be returning to the clan? -Scorchgaze
Urio:she looked abit doubtful "i like it there but i dont know.."she looked unsure
(up to you guys XD)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I won't try to force you. However, it would be the safest place to raise your kits. -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
We are going somewhere that i can make you squeal in joy with out getting disturbed.
Sunheart

*tilts his head confused at the word*
Tanglekit

*looks at his mate* where did you run off to?
Crowtail

*purrs* They will decide.
Skyheart

I know you will and ill enjoy it to.
Flintstripe
Urio:"you think so?"she asks looking at them,considering it
Absolutely. -Scorchgaze

Got it. *laughs a bit and snuggles against him* -Hushpool

Sounds very nice. -Frecklenose

Taking care of the queens. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing

I'm sure. *rubs his muzzle against him* -Treetail

He won't hurt you either. -Bloodkit
No I'll take Swirly I didnt see that you claimed them sorry smart
(its all good! XDX)
Urio:"well alright i will"she said smiling at her kits
*yawns tiredly* Good though i am tired from today *purrs*
Flintstripe

Ah that new cat that Hushpool brought.
Crowtail

*nuzzles her* We should probaly find the ktis and get them to the nursery*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Im going back to the nursery its getting dark *turns and starts to head off*
Foxkit

*blinks and looks back at her*
Tanglekit

I hope so. *purrs* Hope you dont have much planned,
Sunheart
I'm sure Falconstar will approve. -Scorchgaze

You're right. Go get Bloodkit, I'll get Thunderkit. -Hushpool

Nope. My schedule is all freed up for you. *purrs and rubs against him* -Frecklenose

*nods* Getting her settled a little bit. *licks his nose* -Featherwing

Today was great. *grins and lays his head down against his* -Treetail

Grumpy furball! *calls after him before looking back at Tanglekit* I know you don't trust us right now, but I promise we won't hurt you. -Bloodkit
*rushes over as darkness falls* Bloodkit is really nice Tanglekit dont worry *smiles at her brother* -Dapplekit
Urio: "i hope so"she smiled softly
*settles down on the ground* We'll wait here for a while until you're well enough to move. -Scorchgaze
Urio: she nods"sure,i dont think i can move much right now" she said licking their pelts

kiki: mews in protest

brumblebraze:was sleeping next to blackpelt peacefully
Do need anything? More water, more food? -Scorchgaze

*stares past the waterfall out towards the burial spot* -Blackpelt
urio:"maybe some water"she barely ate her mouse

brumblebraze: "treetail."he mumbles in his,looking a bit sad in his sleep
*nods* I'll be right back. *heads off back to camp, dipping some moss in the outer part of the waterfall pool* -Scorchgaze

*pats his back with his tail lightly* -Blackpelt
Why do my characters names always get messed up? XD Katie calls Wrenflight Wern. Treetail gets called Treefall XD
Urio:She nods off to sleep as the kits mew softly except for kiki whos loud

brumblebraze:seems more relaxed now with that
(opps sorry xp i fixed it)
*twtiches his ears hearing Brumblebraze say Treetails name and looks at Treetail*
Flintstripe

*purrs and stops finally near the stream* Welp here we are.
Sunheart

Ah how nice of you.
Crowtail

*flicks his tail happily and pads into his nest*
Foxkit

*nods and heads towards the medicine den* Bloodkit! Time to head back.
Skyheart

*shrinks away when Skyheart enters the den*
Tanglekit
(oh he's with Blackpelt XDSo hes not around though the drama would be nice)
tanglebelly commented…
They are all in the warriors ماند, خلوت خانہ پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Nah Blackpelt is by the waterfall. He can't sleep in the warriors den yet DX
*returns, setting the moss down, and strokes Kiki's head gently with his tail* It's okay, little beauty. *says soothingly* Don't cry. -Scorchgaze

*picks Thunderkit up from Blackpelt's paws* Time for bed you adorable little monster. Thanks for keeping an eye on her. -Hushpool

No problem. -Blackpelt

*heads into the nursery, settling down in her nest with Thunderkit* -Hushpool

Aww. *waves her tail to Dapplekit and Tanglekit* See you guys later. *growls playfully and launches herself up on her father's back* Ready to go! -Bloodkit

Here we are. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose​

I'm always nice. *grooms his mate's fur* -Featherwing

*nuzzles him warmly all over* -Treetail
Brumblebraze:is snuggled up to Blackpelt

Kiki:Mews in protest but queits down abit

Urio:is asleep.Her fur was sticking up from all the effort to give birth.She was alone with no one for her.She was a single mom, far away from her home

*heads off only to return moments later with another wet ball of moss**gently starts washing the dirt and bits of blood from her fur**he didn't have much to focus on as far as his personal life went so he had the tendency to go above and beyond for everyone else* -Scorchgaze

*scoots over a bit, feeling slightly uncomfortable being close to anyone now which was completely atypical from his usual personality* -Blackpelt
I know that *purrs*
Crowtail

*purrs and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe

*rolls his eyes amused* Who said you could use me as a ride?
Skyheart

*watches them go and looks at his sister*
Tanglekit

*grins* Well since we are here we are going to get started.
Sunheart
Brumblebraze: frowns a bit cold when he moved

Urio:wakes up and notices him "what are you doing?" confused why he was being this kind "it's nice but...you dont need to do this..."

Me? *looks at him like it was obvious* -Bloodkit

Go ahead then, warrior. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Did you enjoy our outing earlier? -Featherwing

Get some rest. *purrs in his ear* -Treetail

*continues to pat his back with his tail* -Blackpelt

Cleaning your fur. I know I don't need to, but I felt like I should. Clanmates take care of one another. -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze:he scooted closer again to warm up since it was night and it was cold

Urio:"well..thank you"she smiled.She saw him a bit like a prince and couldn't help the small crush coming on for him but she wouldn't let on she did though she shows her feelings very outwardly.

Kiki:mews loudlt in protest

poppy:response with a mew as well

Urio:she chuckles "silly kits"smiling affectionately
Yes you silly kit.
Skyheart

*grins and pushes her down roughly* Will do Little warrior. *starts to grind up against her* But dont cry if i get a little rough.
Sunheart

*Looks over at the entrance of the nursery*
Foxkit

I will you Goof ball. *snuggles against him*
Flintstripe

Why would I need to ask for a ride? You're my dad. *rolls her eyes slightly, again like it was obvious* -Bloodkit

*nods and plants her paws firmly* Just don't get too crazy. -Frecklenose

*nuzzles his head against him, closing his eyes* -Treetail

*sighs slightly and let's him lay there* -Blackpelt

*purrs at the kits* I remember when my kits were that little. Even roudier than they are now. -Scorchgaze
*gives her a look and shakes his pelt shaking her off* Because its not nice to just jump on cats.
Skyheart

And what would you determine is crazy? *presses into her*
Sunheart

*looks up at him stubbornly then grumbles* May I please have a ride? -Bloodkit

What you did that one time! Grabbing my throat..*huffs* -Frecklenose
*nods and lowers himsefl* See was that so hard?
Skyheart

Ah that time! that wasnt so bad was it? *purrs into her ears thrusting into her hard*
Sunheart
No. *mumbles as she climbs back onto him* -Bloodkit

It wasn't exactly fun..*digs her claws into the ground* -Frecklenose
Dont give me sas Bloodkit or you will end up in trouble like Thunderkit
Skyheart

Okay well sorry about it then! *bite sher scuff lightly* But tonight is my night to shine.
Sunheart
Sorry, daddy. -Bloodkit

I'm not protesting this. *purrs and moans* -Frecklenose
*lashes his tail happily and purrs in effort* You are feeling really good tonight you know.
Sunheart

Its fine just be nicer.
Skyheart
Urio:"you have kits? Didnt your mate die and was a tom? "she looked suprised and abit disappointed

Brumblebraze:he purred in his sleep
*nods and leans her head down against his shoulder* -Bloodkit

R-Really? -Frecklenose

*slowly drifts off into a restless state of sleep* -Blackpelt

My mate was a tom yes. After I returned to the clan and found out he died I really didn't have much. One of my dearest friends became pregnant in a horrible turn of events. I didn't want her to feel alone so I offered to treat them as my own. They grew up knowing me as their father and even though they've known the truth for quite some time now our relationship hasn't changed. I still see them as my children and they see me as their father. I do feel better knowing Sheepfluff and I can be honest with them though. And now Sheepfluff can find someone to truly be happy with. -Scorchgaze
Ofcourse or maybe its just because i really have the hots for you *growls slamming into her*
Sunheart

Are you making friends?
Skyheart
Brumblebraze:he was very comfortable with Blackpelt and was very fond of him

Urio:"thats nice"she said smiling fond of him.He was so nice and sweet.Like a prince "you are very sweet"she looked at him fondness in her eyes

kiki:mews loudly again

Urio:leans down"shush its ok"she said softly

Kiki:quiets down
Trying. Foxkit and Dapplekit are my friends, but Tanglekit still seems pretty timid from his run in with Thunderkit. -Bloodkit

T-The feeling is mutual! *leans her head back and licks his muzzle* -Frecklenose

*twitches in his sleep, mumbling slightly, as the nightmare of his mate's death played in his head once again* -Blackpelt

Talkative one isn't she? *purrs in amusement* I wouldn't say I'm sweet. I just have very strong loyalty to those I care about and I'm very protective of them. I suppose that's one of the reasons Falconstar appointed me deputy. -Scorchgaze
*pushes her into the ground a little rougher* Good i have some things to prove though *purrs*
Sunheart

*nods* Thats good im happy you are making friends.
Skyheart
Even though they're my friends, I'm going to be the best warrior there is even if it means I have to outshine them. *grins widely* -Bloodkit

*nods slightly, her hips moving to meet his thrusts* -Frecklenose
*licks her neck and pushes out of her and moves his paws around her to roll her onto her back*
Sunheart

*purrs* Thats my girl just dont let anything distract you to make that goal though you cant be the best with distractions.
Skyheart