Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9401-9450 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Who? Thorntail and Blackpelt?

*Glares at Brambleblaze and considers clawing him across his face* ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*shrieks out pleasurably* -Frecklenose

Oh trust me I know. -Bloodkit
Katie my post got put on the last page. And yea I think she's talking about Black and Thorn XD most everybody has that reaction about them lol
Yeah, that's kind of reaction I've come to expect, honestly xD

*Smiles slightly at her* "Hey, it's not like you have much competition, right? I mean, all the other she-cats just assume that because he's Clan leader, he's untouchable. So he already must realize that you're bold and brave and willing to take chances, and those are respectable qualities, right?" *thinks for a moment* "The next time he takes you out... maybe try and get to know him more? I know he's hard to read, but maybe if you ask him questions he'll answer them, and warm up to you?" ~ Berryfrost

"Technically you're the one shutting me down. I did offer to kill you so we could be together." ~ Thorntail
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I've already tried that and he brushed off my questions. But...it never hurts to give it another go. *smiles* I'll have to think about the types of things I should ask. -Sweetbriar

What, so you get some big macho death and I just get killed no questions asked? *purrs and licks his head* I already promised we'd be together again in due time. You trust me to keep that promise right? -Blackpelt

Wait here. *gets up and heads back to camp, looking around* -Scorchgaze
"Try prodding about his past? Like, maybe before he became leader? Maybe if you know things about him that others don't - like me or your siblings or cats who weren't apart of the Clan during that time - will make him feel closer to you?" ~ Berryfrost

*Pouts, laying his head on his paws* "Of course I do. But everyone dies 'in due time'. That could be seasons from now!" *Glances back at Brambleblaze* "And that one was dead wrong when he said I would want you to live your life and move on and be happy. I would kill you myself before I just watched from StarClan as you took another mate... especially if it happened to be this loudmouthed, pitiful excuse for a StormClan warrior." *Looks back at him, expression still dry, although his eyes were bright at he looked upon his former mate* "Not that I really have to worry about that. You made it very clear I'm the only tom for you." ~ Thorntail

"I can hear you," *growls softly, eyes closed* ~ Thunderkit
*Pads out of his den, restless and unable to sleep. He'd had trouble falling asleep ever since the battle with the rogues, as if he were anticipating another attack.* ~ Falconstar
*nods* I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. I'll give it a try though. *sighs softly and lays her head down* I really hope there's a chance for us. -Sweetbriar

*purrs warmly* You're the only cat for me, always have been and always will be. *touches his nose to his forehead* I won't leave you up there alone for long. Not even my own life is as precious to me as you are. -Blackpelt

*pads over to Falconstar* Falconstar, I'm unsure if you've been informed, but a very weak and pregnant she-cat was found in our territory. She somehow managed to wander out of camp and has given birth just a short distance from the cave. -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
(thorntails being kinda a dick though xp)
bramblebraze:frowns a bit in his sleep as he started purring again in his sleep his dream weird
Urio:waatches her kits wondering what her life is
Thorntail is always a dick XD That's just his personality haha. The ever gentleman Blackpelt and the ever brutal Thorntail. The oddest couple but that's why they're perfect haha
*Smiles kindly and licks the top of her head* "It's not like you have much to loose at this point anyway, right? Just think : by this time in a few moons, you could be sleeping in Falconstar's nest." *Smirks wickedly* "Well, assuming you two actually sleep." ~ Berryfrost

*Closes his eyes and presses his muzzle against the side of Blackpelt's face, for a moment just letting his presence speak for itself, drinking in his scent. As he pulled away his heart ached dully in his chest, but he kept a level expression* "And on that sappy note, it's my time to leave." ~ Thorntail

*Blinks, completely caught off guard* "The one that Hushpool and Yaletrunk found? I went to visit her earlier but she was asleep... she looked like she was about to die at any moment! How in StarClan's name did she manage to make it out of the camp unsuspected and give birth?" *Looked like a mixture of confusion and irritation* ~ Falconstar
Oh come on Smart, you remember Thorntail! He's always been this way! xD I swear, he never really changed much, not even when he got with Blackpelt. Most cats would open up and start to warm up to others, make some friends (like Skyheart did), but Thorntail... nah. He just opened his heart to Blackpelt and that was about it, really xD
tanglebelly commented…
the biggest! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KatieK102 commented…
Eh, Smart will get back into the سوئنگ, جھول of things eventually xD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smartone123 commented…
I think I'm doing fine.. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Yea yea we know thats the point Thunderkit *says with a laugh* But im not a kit who is barley able to walk so dont get any ideas.
Foxkit

*purrs loudly* Love that sound comming from you little warrior!.
Sunheart
*whacks her shoulder lightly* Stop that! You always try filling my head with these inappropriate thoughts! *laughs a bit* My feelings for him aren't purely physical. I honestly haven't put much thought at all into that. -Sweetbriar

You always leave at my favorite part. *smiles softly even though his eyes were sad* -Blackpelt

Most cats haven't really memorized or noticed her yet so I suppose she just slipped out. Luckily I found her and helped her through her birthing. *starts heading back toward where she was* -Scorchgaze

*pads into the warriors den, heading for Mistybreeze* -Redshadow (I just remembered these two haven't made up from after her out burst haha)
*blushes and covers her mouth* -Frecklenose

Thunderkit, you aren't allowed to fight Foxkit. *says warningly* -Bloodkit
"Well, you definitely should. I mean if the Clan leader is supposed to be the most impressive cat in nearly all aspects, I would assume he's rather... skilled." ~ Berryfrost

*Scoffs softly* "Cuddling is gross and a waste of time." *eyes soften* "Although, with you, I suppose I miss it." *Swallows and nuzzles his cheek, fully aware that his time was drawing to a close* *Tugs on his ear, licks his muzzle, and shoves his head underneath his chin, burying his face in his chest* "Don't have too much fun without me, and you're death isn't allowed to be cooler than mine." *His spirit starts to shimmer and fade* "See you later, Blackie..." ~ Thorntail

*Shoots him a curious glance* "You helped her by yourself? Delivering kits is no easy fet... impressive." ~ Falconstar

*Was sleeping, although her expression was uneasy, as if she weren't sleeping well* ~ Mistybreeze

"I'll fight whoever I want to," *retorts, as she snuggled deeper into Hushpool's fur* "Now hush and go to sleep. You two chatter more than a bunch of birds." ~ Thunderkit
(doesn't mean he's not being a dick x3 more of a dick.The poor boy is getting over a heartbreak xp )
brumblebraze:mumbles in his sleep as hes pressed into Blackpelt
Urio:sighs as she licked her kits heads and falls asleep again,her dreams very uneasy
*her face turns slightly red* If I have no idea if he even likes me the tiniest bit why would I focus so much on more...intimate matters? -Sweetbriar

*holds him until he no longer could* I love you, Thorntail...-Blackpelt

My mate was a medicine cat and my daughter is one. Plus, I've been alive long enough that I've picked up more than just a few extra warrior skills. So, I never got the full story: how'd the training go? You said she learns quickly? -Scorchgaze

*settles down beside her, brushing his muzzle gently against her cheek* -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes slightly**pads over to Foxkit and touches her nose to his ear briefly* I'm sure things will get better. *returns to her nest and settles down beside her sister* -Bloodkit
I never denied that Thorntail was being one; he's totally, absolutely, completely a dick. And he's completely fine with that. It's not necessarily that he wants everyone to know he's a dick, more like he really just doesn't care if they think so. Moreover, he doesn't care what "the poor boy" is going through because they weren't even remotely close when he died, and furthermore, he's cuddling with Blackpelt in his sleep and preaching that Blackpelt should live his life to the fullest and should consider moving on, and anyone who knows anything about Thorntail knows that he absolutely is not okay with that. Thorntail is a territorial dick and he's totally fine with that, and if Brambleblaze tries to make a move on the love of his life, he will haunt him for the rest of his short life :)

Thorntail, you either love him or you hate him, and whichever you choose is totally fine with me!

I love Thorntail XD he's a loveable asshole and I wouldn't have him any other way haha
Seriously though I don't know how Berryfrost is still single XD
"Because even though he might not be attracted to you now, he will be in the future! So, why deny yourself such pleasurable thoughts?" ~ Berryfrost

*Nods, looking around for the she-cat* "She's observant and a quick-thinker. Very determined too. Stubborn, although I can't say that surprises me. If she keeps this up then she'll be a great warrior with a bright future." ~ Falconstar

*Relaxes, and instinctively moves closer to him* ~ Mistybreeze

*Snuggles closer to her sister in her sleep* ~ Thunderkit
Berryfrost is single because Tala is never on to RP Yellowblaze xDx
What team said :D

*watches her go with a purr and curls up*
Foxkit

*pushes her up harder against the tree* You are so good *growls*
Sunheart
(Na dont worry xp i think hes ok.Just some of the things he says are abit dicky is all x3 he is an intresting character all the same)
Urio:she was restless in her sleep as he kits slept too
Yaletrunk:had woken up when there was so much commotion"why are cats so active in the middle of the night?"not angry just confused as he yawned"dont some cats have dawn patrol in the morning?its gonna kick their butts in the morning"

Dammit DX I was pushing so hard for them too

Because the more I think about them...the more I'll want to do them. *tries to keep her dignified composure* That won't really help me much if I'm trying to remain focused and calm while we're training and all I can think about is him touching me. His muscles...*her face flushes as she recalls the earlier sight of him soaking wet, his fur clinging to his muscular frame* Speaking of...he did notice me deliberately trying to avoid looking at him earlier I think. -Sweetbriar

Most of us who've achieved a lot within the clan have that common trait: stubbornness. *purrs in amusement* I've always respected that for someone her age she's got a lot of confidence and is very sure of herself. I think that does cause her to take herself to seriously at time though. *pads over to the small cavern* Urio, it's me. *calls out softly in case she was asleep* -Scorchgaze

*grooms her fur tenderly* I'm sorry, my love. *whispers* -Redshadow

Y-You too! *huffs, her legs shaking* -Frecklenose

Never a dull or quiet moment. *mumbles tiredly from his nest* -Treetail
Ah, well, that's probably 'cause he's a dick xD Easily my favorite character I've ever created, though. Much more interesting than the boring ol' charming, noble toms/she-cats xD

Wow how rude! His mate is a boring charming noble tom XD
*Smiles sympathetically* "Of course he did. That fox-heart is too observant to not notice... did he say anything about it? Maybe next time, blatently stare at him and see if he notices that?" ~ Berryfrost

"I could see that." *Pokes his head into the cavern, and exhales softly* "Four kits. It's a wonder she survived the birthing..." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs quietly in her sleep* ~ Mistybreeze
His mate is the MOST boring charming noble tom xD Funny how that works, right?
Dammit it's true lol XD

*shakes her head* He didn't say anything. *shuffles her paws* Maybe... He's just so handsome I don't know how he could expect me not to stare. *scoffs slightly, scratching behind her ear* If only he experienced some of what I have to deal with. Maybe then he'd understand my position. He's oblivious to the things he does or says sometimes that really just...make it hard for me to keep my good moral standing, if you know what I mean. -Sweetbriar

There was one still born. *says quietly* She's very weak. That's why I didn't attempt to even carry her back. -Scorchgaze

*curls up tightly around her* -Redshadow
(I like to make my characters have diversity but in differwnt ways xp)
Urio:she still looked pretty beaten up.The still birth laid in the way corner.She was asleep but looked like she was having a horriable dream
Kiki:mewed loudly in stubborness at the tossing her mom was doing

*pads over and licks Kiki gently* Shhh little one. It's all right. -Scorchgaze
"I know exactly what you mean, and frankly I think you should completely forget about your good morel." ~ Berryfrost

"Does she intend to stay in StormClan? If she does, she'll have to understand that these kinds of things aren't acceptable, nor will they be tolerated. She doesn't know, but with the rogues and Thorntail's badger, it's much too dangerous." ~ Falconstar

*Snuggles deep into his fur* "Don't think this means I've forgiven you," murmers sleepily* ~ Mistybreeze
W-What? Why? How do you mean? -Sweetbriar

I believe she does. *nods* I know. Next opportunity I get I'll be sure to inform her. -Scorchgaze

*huffs slightly* I didn't think so. I would like to talk about this though. -Redshadow
Oh? What kind of ways, exactly? Not trying to argue, simply curious.

*Pads up to Urio and gently prods her awake, letting Scorchgaze sooth the kit* ~ Falconstar

(She doesnt full trust the clan either yet xp she had her own reasons on why she did this.she doesnt know the clan well and she didn't grow up with them so its more she needs to be taught)
Kiki:she still mews in protest
Urio:she wakes up with a start heart beating hard.She looks over confused "who..?"looking right at the leader then at Scorchgaze
Don't forget Sweet and Berry

*gives him a look before turning to Urio* It's okay, it's me. This is Falconstar, our leader. -Scorchgaze
I know she doesn't trust them fully, and Falconstar understands, but he's going to set things straight.

*Raises an eyebrow at her* "I'd hoped our first meeting would be under slightly less dire circumstances," ~ Falconstar

"I mean, I still like the idea that you just roll over in front of him. Of course you've already brushed that idea off, but," *smirks* "you could always take kitten-steps? You can seduce without just throwing yourself at him, can't you?" ~ Berryfrost

"Tomorrow," *mumbles* ~ Mistybreeze
*slams into her grunting again pushing up against her and pushes into her completely with a huff*
Sunheart

*grumbles and shuffles in his sleep*
Flintstripe
(She came from strong abuse so she doesnt really trust anyone and she doesn't want to burden anyone.She thought it was best not to burden anyone with her issues,especially when they were feeding her.Her mind might have know but her unconscious acted.Do my characters not seem diverse..?Well I like quirks of each character come out with their own motivations even if I can't really go into too much depth on who they are within the clan.Also got it,I wrote this long thing out out of misreading some stuff but im too lazy to erase it now xp)
Urio: frowns putting her tail over her kits "alright.."she was suspious of the cat still but she recognised authority so she would listen and not be overly causious if she could
I KNOW why she left the camp, Smart. But Falconstar is the Clan leader and it's his duty to protect anyone who stays in his territory, so he's going to show her some tough love. Stop explaining her actions. I get it, I swear, Falconstar isn't going to be cruel or punish her :) He's a very fair leader.

*Sits down in front of her, keeping a respectful distance between him and her kits* "Like Scorchgaze already said, I'm Falconstar; leader of StormClan. Hushpool already explained your situation to me, although she wasn't sure if you intended to became a member of our Clan or not. If you chose not to then we'll respect your decision, however," *lowers his gaze to her kits* "StormClan is the safest possible place for you and your newborns right now. We've recently dealt with loners, rougues and badgers, and without a Clan to protect you in your state, you won't make it off the territory." *Spoke honestly and bluntly, never one to sugar-coat the truth, although he wasn't unkind or harsh* ~ Falconstar
Umm...I suppose...*huffs stubbornly* I like your jealousy idea! -Sweetbriar

It's so good! *moans louder* -Frecklenose

*curls up closer around him* -Treetail
"I bet you do, Miss Good Morel. How about I operate the jealousy deal, while you work on trying to seduce the love of your life? We'll double-attack him and he won't know what hit him!" ~ Berryfrost

*nods with a smile, happy to have such a supportive friend* Thank you, Berryfrost. You really are a shining example of a true friend. -Sweetbriar
(I explained I wrote that from a misread first,I just didn't want to erase it all.)

Urio:she looks at them"..I wouldn't know where id go anyway...alright ill stay here.For their sake and becuase you have some nice cats here too"looks at Scorchgaze affectionately
*Follows her gaze and quirks an eyebrow, but shoves the thought to the back of his mind. Glances back at Urio, his gaze suddenly hardening* "If you'd like to become a permanet member of StormClan then we will welcome you. However, you must understand some things. The forest and beyond is a very dangerous place at the moment, and no cat is allowed outside of camp by themself. Of course you couldn't have known this, but in the future, make sure you abide by it. I won't tolerate anymore foolishness or reckless ideas. You put yourself and your kittens in great danger by leaving camp to kit them. If you were one of my warriors I would have half a mind to punish you for such recklessness. However," *exhales, calming himself* "You didn't know. You don't trust us and we haven't proved that you should trust us, yet. I hope that with time, you come to view us as trusted friends and family." ~ Falconstar
*purrs and licks the top of her head* "I completely agree!" *Nudges her* "Now, let's go to sleep before we regret everything in the morning.... although, sneaking into Falconstar's nest would certainly be a step in your right direction." ~ Berryfrost
*Holds her tightly kneading the tree and pushes into her one more time before finishing*
Sunheart

*purrs warming at his touch*
Flintstripe
I'd be a step toward getting me thrown back in the apprentices den for StarClan knows how long. *laughs softly before laying her head down* -Sweetbriar

*nods* We look out for each other, so putting yourself in harm's way is not only dangerous for you, but your clanmates as well. This is an important thing to remember. -Scorchgaze

*moans out again as she finishes with him* -Frecklenose

*wraps a paw protectively around him in his sleep* -Treetail
Urio:"I didn't even know that badgers were around..."she said feeling abit weird as she kept her kits close abit unsure what to think of this tom."..alright..I guess so...I'll try to be useful too"she said,looking to Scorchgaze for consultation that everything is ok