Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10651-10700 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smartone123 said…
Kiki:she laughs pawing Lion
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*let's go of her and playfully paws back* -Lion

Your kits are adorable. -Featherwing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Flicks an ear* "I was thinking... he needs to start developing some relationships with his Clanmates. He's doing fine interacting with them, but he's clearly not about to befriend anyone yet. He needs someone calm, whose willing to look past his history... what do you think about Merryberry?" ~ Falconstar

*licks his cheek* "I wonder why you would make anyone uncomfortable; you're as harmless as a newborn kitten, and just as fragile," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

"He doesn't need to be here," *agrees* "I don't usually disagree with my brother, but I think he's making a mistake by letting that rogue live here. But he won't banish him until he has reason too..." ~ Duskstorm

*leaps out and lands squarely on two mice, pinning them by their tails. Quickly snaps their necks* ~ Berryfrost
*looks almost hesitant at the idea of Redshadow befriending his daughter, then nods slowly**he tried his best to look past the history between he, his friends and the rouge, but that was easier said than done* That doesn't sound like a bad idea. She's not confrontational by nature, which is good, but she's certainly no push over. *nods, more certain this time* Yes. I think Merryberry would be perfect. Honestly, befriending her would be an easy way to branch out and make more acquaintances, seeing as though she's very close with her siblings as well as other clanmates. -Scorchgaze

I couldn't agree more. *chuckles softly* I've tried speaking to some of the cats who voted for me to stay. I figured they'd be the easiest to get along with. -Redshadow
Busy Team?

*Smiles slightly* "Exactly. Not to mention, as a medicine cat she's not allowed to take on a mate, so there would be no tension between her and Mistybreeze." ~ Falconstar

"And those who didn't vote for you are just leaving you alone?" *asks, unable to hide her disbelif* ~ Mistybreeze
Nope!

*laughs a bit* I think that's the last thing we need to worry about. Mistybreeze isn't someone I'd want to be ok the bad side of and I think most other clanmates would agree. -Scorchgaze

Essentially. I tried speaking to Crowtail and Duskstorm when we were on patrol the other day and they had no interest in conversation. -Redshadow
"She's definitely a fiesty one," *agrees* "I'm almost comforted by the fact that she's Redshadow's mate. If anyone could keep a tom in line..." ~ Falconstar

"But you're such a wonderful conversationalist," *purrs, trying to mask her irritation at the other two toms* ~ Mistybreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*flicks his tail* So what are we going to do about that then? *looks at him seriously*
Crowtail

*pads over to her* Nice job!
Strongbreeze

*huffs* You better not!
Foxkit

*purrs and starts to follow him* Fine fine romantic walk. *purrs*
Flintstripe
She's one of the few. -Scorchgaze

*licks her cheek* Not that I can really blame Crowtail...my history with Featherwing isn't the best. If someone had a paw in your harm I wouldn't be quick to forgive them either. -Redshadow

*twines tails with him* -Treetail

*cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
"So then I'll talk to Merryberry then, when I get the chance. Or if the opportunity arises, you can mention it do her. I just want someone who Redshadow can talk to and actually form a sort of relationship with; idle conversation with random Clanmates isn't going to get him very far." ~ Falconstar

*Hums and leans down a bit to lick his neck* "I know it's justified, I just don't like it." ~ Mistybreeze

*Sighs, irritated* "There's not much we can do. Not right now, anyway. Framing him would be lying, but... Redshadow isn't a good cat, I'm sure of it. We have to watch for him to slip up; he'll have to eventually. And when he does, we'll bring our case to the Clan. I don't want to harbor someone like him. Not with cats like Urio or Sheepfluff, she-cats who have already suffered so much at the paws of cruel toms; or cats like Featherwing, Blackpelt and Scorchgaze. Even if they've forgiven him, they shouldn't have to share a den with him, or patrol with him." ~ Duskstorm

*Beams brightly* "Thanks! You did great too. Very noisy," *teases* ~ Berryfrost
Very true. He'll need to have longer periods of interaction. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Not everyone can be as obsessed with me as you, love. *teases* -Redshadow
*Exhales, frustrated* "Patrolling only allows so much time... maybe we should start assigning doubles? Redshadow and another cat? That either forces silent, or interaction." ~ Falconstar

"I think I'm okay with that. I don't need the other she-cats clinging onto you... or toms, for that matter, because that seems to be a rapidly growing possibility in StormClan." ~ Mistybreeze
Hey least i didnt tumble down! *teases back and lifts his head proudly*
Strongbreeze

*sighs* I guess thats the only thing we can do...for now at least..
Crowtail

*pads besides him*
Flintstripe

Such a bully!
Foxkit
That sounds like the perfect plan. -Scorchgaze

*laughs* I'm still on high alert for any tom or she-cat who's trying to take you from me. -Redshadow

I love you very much. -Treetail

I am not! -Bloodkit
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Huffs and shoulders him roughly, but playfully* "Stop that! You can't tell anyone back at camp that I fell on you, understand?" ~ Berryfrost

"As soon as he slips up, we'll be ready," *promises* "Until then, just watch and wait. He isn't a good cat. He'll mess up soon." ~ Duskstorm

"Then the next question is who? Would Merryberry be too busy with her own duties to hunt or patrol?" ~ Falconstar

"Ah, but they know better than to mess with me at this point." ~ Mistybreeze
Possibly someone who voted him guilty. I think it's the only way to get some of them to stop being stubborn. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Oh I bet they do. My fierce mate. -Redshadow
Awww is it that embarrassing? *snickers*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Will do Duskstorm will do.
Crowtail

Trust me you have proven that over and over now *purrs*
Flintstripe

Fine you arent a bully but you are totally controlling! *teases*
Foxkit
I can't help myself. My mate is perfect. *purrs* -Treetail

How?! *sticks her tongue out at him* -Bloodkit
"Maybe!" *retorts, and shoudlers him again* ~ Berryfrost

*Growls playfully and nips at his ears* ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs* "And now we venture into dangerous territory... Duskstorm is out. I don't like Crowtail or Hushpool either." ~ Falconstar

What about someone like Shiverpaw? Or Flintstripe. Maybe even Ivyfrost. -Scorchgaze

I can't tell if you're threatening or adorable. Likely both. -Redshadow
Someone has a lot of pride dont they? *shoulders her back before going back to grab his rabbit* Are we ready to head back?
Strongbreeze

As perfect as can be!
Flintstripe

Cause i said so!
Foxkit
Very perfect to me. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail

That's not a reason! *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
"Ivyfrost could work," *agrees slowly* ~ Falconstar

"I'll accept both," *Meows brightly* ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs* "Hey now, no one likes to be embaressed." *Shakes her pelt out* "Sure, I'm ready to head back." ~ Berryfrost

Her being Crowtail's sister could help in getting him to lighten up slightly to Redshadow if they manage to get along. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles her chest* Wonderful. Why can't everyone be as agreeable as you? -Redshadow
*looks at her amused before nodding* Okay back we go then *starts to pad off*
Strongbreeze

is so! would could be a better one?
Foxkit

*looks at him* And you are perfect to me.
Flintstripe
*purrs and licks his forehead* I try my very best. -Treetail

An actual example! *laughs and paws him* -Bloodkit
*yawns tiredly* I just wish my sister would hurry up and work her magic on Falconstar.
Flintstripe

*snorts* Blah!
Foxkit
*chuckles softly* You and I both. I'm sure she's doing her best. She certainly picked a difficult one to tackle. -Treetail

Silly. *laughs and nudges him playfully* -Bloodkit
•yawns awake stretching out forgetting Frecklenose was on him•
Sunheart

You can say that again...I mean the clan leader?
Flintstripe

Why do you wanna be clan leader so badly?
Foxkit
*groans tiredly and clings to him* -Frecklenose

She's either out of her mind or just very particular. I think it may be both. *laughs* -Treetail

*shrugs* I think I'd be a good leader! -Bloodkit
*shifts again* Your to clingy...*mutters*
Sunheart

I like the idea of both *chuckles*
Flintstripe

i know that but isnt there any other reason?
Foxkit
*huffs in frustration before rolling away from him* -Frecklenose

At least she has high standards. -Treetail

I mean...*shuffles her paws* Not right now. -Bloodkit
*watches her* Oh just gunna roll away?
Sunheart

Only the highest!
Flintstripe

*shrugs* its fine if you dont i was just wondering.
Foxkit
You said I was too clingy! *turns to face him* -Frecklenose

*purrs in amusement* Only the grandest! -Treetail

*shrugs* Who knows, maybe once I'm a warrior it'll be the last thing on my mind. -Bloodkit
Well i ment that you clung to me like a burr! *purrs*
Sunheart

Would be a shame if it didnt work out.
Flintstripe

*laughs* doubt it.
Foxkit
*moves to his side and licks his ear* Better​? -Frecklenose

That's for sure. Though I truly believe she can pull it off. -Treetail

*purrs and cuffs him playfully* You never know! -Bloodkit
*moves himself on top of her* Hmmm maybe.
Sunheart

*pads into camp and nods* Yea i think she can to if she cant im sure she will be heart broken.
Flintstripe

True but knowing you it will be the only thing on your mind *chuckles*
Foxkit
*purrs and wraps her paws around his neck* Better now? -Frecklenose

Well that's why she's got us to cheer her up! *purrs and nudges him* Who's more fun than us?! -Treetail

Possibly. *laughs* -Bloodkit
*Nods* "Exactly. So then I'll speak with Merryberry, and you'll speak to Ivyfrost?" ~ Falconstar

*Huffs, annoyed as she carries her two mice* ~ Berryfrost
"Because I'm absoutely perfect," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze
Dont worry i wont tell anyone about it. I mean i told you and Sweetbrair my deep dark fantasy so you two have that over me. Buuuuut then again you told me yours *chuckles*
Strongbreeze

Much better little warrior. *licks her neck*
Sunheart

*thinks* Probably the kits *purrs*
Flintstripe

so what do you want to do now?
Foxkit
Sounds like a plan. Would you like me to do that soon as possible? -Scorchgaze

I won't disagree. *licks her chest softly* You, my dear, are the most perfect creature to ever walk this land. *looks up at her with a grin* You'd think everyone would be my friend by now with what a smooth talker I am. -Redshadow

*purrs and nuzzles him* Sleep well? -Frecklenose

*nudges him playfully* Okay, well I highly doubt your sister wants to spend all her time with kits. -Treetail

I want to play more games, but it doesn't seem like any of the other kits will. -Bloodkit
"Whenever you get the chance," *agrees* ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and tugs playfully on his ears* "Well, I'm glad they're not. It gives us more chances to be alone." ~ Mistybreeze

last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
thats probaly because Thunderkit scared them all off.
Foxkit

I mean kits are always cheerful and happy *purrs* You dont think my sister is the she cat who would enjoy kits at playmates?
Flintstripe

*nods* Well enough for being a bed. *purrs and moves off her and sits up*
Sunheart

Strongbreeze replied katie
I'll make a point of getting it done soon. *gazes over at his daughter and chuckles* So you brought her back without a fight it seems. -Scorchgaze

Oh very true. *purrs and nuzzles her* -Redshadow

Yea that's fine with me if you still have some time
"So then we're even," *grins* ~ Berryfrost

"No, she came willingly; she knew she was caught." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs loudly and wraps her paws around his neck, nuzzling and licking his face* ~ Mistybreeze

Sure. Even if I get off soon, I'll probably be back again later.
Awww I like it though. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Okay well that's very true. *chuckles* Your sister is definitely optimistic, that's for sure. -Treetail

*shrugs* I don't know. -Bloodkit
Well at least she didn't give you anymore trouble. -Scorchgaze

You are so beyond beautiful. *huffs* If only we were allowed out of camp together. *licks and lightly tugs on her ear* The things I'd love to do to you. -Redshadow
*pads over to the fresh kill pile and licks his lips* That is very true.
Flintstripe

*pouts* Ugh why did all the other kits have to get chased off.
Foxkit

I guess we are then. *sees the camp entrance* Almost there.
Strongbreeze

Of course you like it you are just using me *purrs*
Sunheart