Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11401-11450 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Huffs when he bites her* "If I can't handle a little pain then I have no business becoming a warrior." *Instinctively arches her back, rubbing her stomach against his* ~ Shiverpaw

"Ugh, stop looking at me like that," *teases* "I swear, it isn't nearly as interesting as it sounds. There was certainly no kissing!" ~ Berryfrost
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
I like that sound of that. *smirks and slowly eases down on his member, moaning* -Hushpool

Oddly enough it was. *purrs* Everyone loved to tease him because he took it like a champ. He was always willing to make a joke and to take a joke. -Featherwing
There wasn't kissing yet! *grins playfully* Who knows, you might catch yourself a tom before I do. You most likely will. *laughs* If I can't have the one I want I'll likely be alone forever. *smiles softly, casting a gaze in toward his den* -Sweetbriar
"Ugh, you're forgetting that I don't want Strongbreeze!" *Follows her gaze* "Oh, chin up Sweetbriar. Falconstar's a logical cat. He'll come around eventually." ~ BErryfrost
Possibly. *turns her attention back to her friend* Have you given it any thought though? He's a handsome tom, kind, a little shy but I think that's adorable, he's a good listener. And a strong warrior no doubt. And who knows, maybe the more time you two spend together you'll come to find that you could find potential for a future with him. *smirks* I'll make sure you two get plenty of alone time. -Sweetbriar
"You're impossible," *laughs, although her voice shook ever so slightly* "Come on, let's get back inside. I'm sure your father is dying to see you in one piece." ~ Berryfrost
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*groans laying his head back*
Skyheart

*huffs out feeling hot and presses against her* i mean i do think you will be one of the best warriors in the clan *was a bit hesitant at first but slowly started to push into her*
Sunheart

*purrs* Yea he was probably one of my greatest friends.
Crowtail
*Huffs and digs her claws into his shoulders, breathing evenly and trying not to focus on the pain* "Y-you think so?" ~ Shiverpaw
I'm a hopeless romantic, you know that. *licks her shoulder gently**starts to pad into camp* You're probably right though. I doubt Falconstar said much to him. *as soon as she entered she bumped into a large mass* -Sweetbriar

Oh, *looks down at her from his sitting position* Falconstar said plenty. He told me that when given the choice you chose tongue, so you aren't​ as innocent as I say. Mind explaining? -Scorchgaze

*her whole face turned red and she looked down**feels Berryfrost at her side and instantly feels more confident**looks up at her father* I told him to kiss me. He asked me if I wanted tongue or for him to keep the kiss more tame. -Sweetbriar

*stares at her then let's out a deep sigh of relief* Thank StarClan! It was only a kiss! *shakes his head* You have no idea how concerned I was! And he refused to explain himself! -Scorchgaze

*can't help but laugh slightly at his reaction* -Sweetbriar
*purrs into her ear wincing from her claws slighly* Well i know you will be you always aimed for the best..*pushes further in and started to slowly rock his hips*
Sunheart
So sexy. *licks all over his face and moves her hips up and down* -Hushpool

The best. *purrs warmly* He's missed by the entire clan. Everyone loved him. -Featherwing
*Huffs* "Only tongue!" *mumbles* ~ Berryfrost

*Moans softly and instinctively rocks her hips to match his* "S-so far so good? Everything y-you hoped it would be?" ~Shiverpaw
Ironically enough, I originally planned for Thorn and Crow to become a thing before they had the huge falling out x'D
tanglebelly commented…
Ahahahaha i did to! But then i have no idea what happened and there relationship went to shit! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KatieK102 commented…
Hold on, I thought آپ always planned for بانگ and Feather to end up together! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tanglebelly commented…
Nah before that when he was a kit he always followed him then the bad thing happen پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*nods in agreement* Yea everyone loved him *purrs*
Crowtail

*grips her shoulders with his paws puffing out heavily*
Skyheart

*nods eagerly starting to thrust her a little harder* Y-yea! H-how about you? *huffs out*
Sunheart
*Moans louder in response, gripping his shoulders as she rocked her hips in time with his* ~ Shiverpaw
*moves his paws under her back gripping her tighter and pushing her into him* Y-you okay?
Sunheart
*Squeals slightly, startled by the movement, before moaning again* "Sunheart!" *arches against him, her stomach flushed against his, and licks his neck eagerly* ~ Shiverpaw
*nudges her lightly* -Sweetbriar​

Well when he said you chose tongue and didn't clarify, my mind started thinking the worse. *waves his tail* Bottom line, your old man almost had a heart attack. -Scorchgaze

*smiles and touches her nose to his shoulder* I'm sorry, daddy. Don't worry, I'm still your innocent little girl. -Sweetbriar

*purrs and licks her head* Good. Keep it that way until you get a mate. Now, I've got to get a patrol going. You girls have fun. *pads off toward the warriors den* -Scorchgaze

*shoves her friend lightly once he'd gone* Trying to get me in trouble!! *purrs slightly* -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles her head against his chest, moaning more as her hips moved* -Hushpool

And always will. *purrs* -Featherwing
Are all my cats second choices? -_- Like damn
KatieK102 commented…
After Thorn had Black, there was no going back ;)) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Well at least there's some comfort in that پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KatieK102 commented…
بانگ rail wouldn't have been able to handle Thorn like Black can... they're honestly soulmates <3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Huffs as he leaves* "Innocent! Your daughter made out with the Clan leader... and it was her idea!" ~ Berryfrost

*Flicks an ear, overhearing Berryfrost, and groans* "Great StarClan..." ~ Falconstar
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I have no idea what you're talking about! *calls back before disappearing into the den, refusing to accept it all* -Scorchgaze

*shoves her paw over her muzzle* Shut up, loud mouth! Keep quiet or I'll tell Strongbreeze you dream of him shoving his tongue in your mouth. -Sweetbriar
I-I love you! •holds her tightly as he finished and lays his head on her chest"
Sunheart

•thrust her finally gaining some ground•
Skyheart

•gets back up to his paws• share a meal?
Crowtail
KatieK102 commented…
DAYUUMMM SUNHEART WENT THERE پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*huffs and wraps her paws around his neck, still bucking her hips up and down* T-This is different, but it feels so good! *moans and growls lowly from pleasure* -Hushpool

Sounds nice. *touches his paw to his brother's then son's grave before going inside* -Featherwing

*returns to camp with Flintstripe* That was a nice walk. *purrs and licks his cheek* -Treetail
*moans as she finishes alongside him, relaxing in his strong grip* ~ Shiverpaw

*yanks away and eyes her distrustfully* "You wouldn't!" ~ Berryfrost

*opens her mouth defiantly then closes it with a soft sigh* No I wouldn't. I don't have it in me to do that. *huffs and nudges her friend lightly* You've got to stop embarrassing me though! -Sweetbriar
•looks at her warmly and nuzzles her chin• how was it? •says curiously•
Sunheart
Dammit tangle, respond to my cats XD
sorry!

*nods * It was indeed *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods looking up at her happily* Y-yea its differnt for sure.
Skyheart

Im starving! *waits for him at the entrance*
Crowtail
*takes his paws in her own and places them on her hips* Move them how you want to. *bites her lip, still moaning loudly* -Hushpool

I'm coming! *laughs and hurries inside* If you're so hungry, you pick what we eat. -Featherwing

Come on, let's go sit over by the waterfall. -Treetail
But I always pick! •pouts• you pick!
Crowtail

•drags his paws down her flank pricking her with his claws getting close to finishing•
Skyheart

Sounds like a plan! •follows after him•
Flintstripe

*hisses in pleasure as she climaxes around him* -Hushpool

Fine. *purrs and nudges him before grabbing a rabbit* -Featherwing

*settles down and gazes around camp, patting the spot beside him for Flintstripe* The camp is finally peaceful it seems. -Treetail
About time! We needed some peace. *settles besides him*
Flintstripe

*growls biting her neck as he finishes and lays his head back tiredly*
Skyheart

*settles besides him* Hmm juicy rabbit!
Crowtail
*licks his neck, letting herself rest on top of him* This amazing as ever, love. -Hushpool

Thought you might like it. *sets it down before offering him first bite* -Featherwing

That's for sure. *rests a paw on his flank* It's rare that StormClan ever has a dull moment. Ever since the battle with the rouges there's been at least some excitement consistently happening. -Treetail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
*walks around the forest staying close to Frecklenose* How are you and Sunheart Freckle? I've been hearing rumors that you're thinking about kits? Are you pregnant yet? *says softly* -Applethorn
*shakes her head* Not yet, *laughs softly* which is surprising enough. *presses against her sister as they walk**purrs, a warm smile coming over her face* Don't tell anyone this, but he wants to name on after Blackpelt. I think that's wonderful and I know it'd make him happy. -Frecklenose
I think that's a good idea lovely testament to one of the most honorable warriors I know. *looks at her with a small smile* Is it bad that I wish you were? Then you'd understand how I feel, and our kits could play together...I've decided to really have the kits freckle...I came close to getting rid of them...but I don't know I've come to grow attached to them...I've been so alone and so focused on being with Treetail that now that I have kits I'll find new purpose in taking care of them... -Applethorn
*smiles and licks her ear* I'm happy for you, Apple. I know you'll be an incredible mother just like our mother is to us. *laughs softly* But don't worry: I shouldn't be far behind you with the way things are going. I'd honestly thought I wouldn't have kits for a while yet, but....I think I'm ready to be a mother. Seeing how happy they make everyone and the bond that all the queens have with their kits, I want that. -Frecklenose
Well I'd be happy to have my best friend with me *smiles a bit* Even if her mate is an idiot no offense *flicks her tail over her sister flank playfully but winces a bit in pain again* -Applethorn
Easy there, tiger. *watches her closely out of concern, but smiles and shrugs slightly* He's a bit of a mouse-brain, but he's my mouse-brain. *purrs and flicks her ear with her tail* Why are you always giving him such a hard time? -Frecklenose
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"But you make it so easy!" *protests* ~ Berryfrost

"It was good," *reassures him, relaxing against him* *licks his muzzle before moving to lick his neck* ~ Shiverpaw

*returns to the clearing with two mice and a squirrel* ~ Duskstorm
Guyyys we're reviving PantherClan :D
Because he's a mousebrain I don't like mousebrains. And he's rude to our family by being blatantly inappropriate. He puts a knot in my tail and I have the right to say I don't like him and I don't trust him. *says with a bit of a huff* Because he's your mate I'm civil but he'll have to do a lot more to earn my respect. He's dating my best friend and sister and you deserve the world Freckle. Even if you think he's great I think you could do better. Maybe that's the protective sister in me though. -Applethorn
I know!!!! I'm so happy about it!!
*comes back with three mice hanging from they're tails in her jaws as she puts them down* You snagged a squirrel nice catch all I could smell were mice *chuckles a bit* -Sheepfluff
*gives her a playful glare* Ha ha ha. I'll get you back one day, you know! -Sweetbriar

*grooms his mate's fur* It was definitely worth it to come this far out into the territory. -Redshadow

Possibly. *blinks at her bluntness, even though she expected it at this point* I really do think he's a wonderful cat. I know he's got his faults, but we all do. I love him no matter what. *nudges her cheek lightly with her muzzle* Besides, who could be more perfect for me than the ever so chivalrous Sunheart? *purrs* -Frecklenose
*snorts a bit then smiles at her sister a bit* Whatever you say Freckle... *then a major pain hit her so much that she stopped suddenly and curled over in pain* Great StarClan...my cramps they're so much worse... -Applethorn
*stops beside her* Applethorn we really should get you back. *watches her worriedly* -Frecklenose
Freckle I can't move... *says as she collapses to the floor* It's the kits something's very wrong...get Merryberry...don't cause a commotion in camp just get her quickly tell her it's the kits *says breathing unevenly* -Applethorn
*tears back to camp to inform Merryberry of the trouble**wastes no time helping her bring any needed herbs and returning to Applethorn's side* It's going to be fine, Apple. *lays with her* Merry, here to help. -Frecklenose
*feels her flank and looks to Freckle sadness clouding her gaze* Get lots of moss Freckle there's going to be lots of blood... *looks to Applethorn* Apple just push...the pain will be over soon I promise... *she didn't have the heart to tell Apple that she was having a miscarriage yet* -Merryberry

*moaning in pain she does as she's told and she miscarries two kits blood covering the forest floor* -Applethorn