Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11651-11700 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*turns back to Sheepfluff* She left camp. I'm sure she couldn't have gotten far. I think she'd really like to be able to lean on her mother for support. *licks his friend's head before turning his attention to the fight* -Scorchgaze

You don't have to feel bad, Flint. She didn't know your feelings either. -Frecklenose
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Yea but she well mated with him before i even told him...like literally right before...
Flintstripe
*sighs slightly* I know. I believe they've both addressed that and apologized. *nudges his shoulder* It doesn't change anything between you and Apple. -Frecklenose
True it doesnt just makes things a little awkward though *looks at her gently* Hey but atleast you have all your sisters to help you out with she cat problems all i have is one brother for my tom issues.
Flintstripe
But you've got Treetail too. He's your best friend and mate. -Frecklenose
Yea but hes my mate now i need some space and someone else *purrs*
Flintstripe
I think I could handle some guy talk. Let me hear it! *nudges him* -Frecklenose
*laughs* Fine fine! So you know how Berryfrost are Sweets are best friends right? Well i saw Berryfrost lick Strongbreeze on the cheek earlier today and i was wondering what was going on there!
Flintstripe
*rolls her eyes in amusement* This sounds a lot like girl talk. *flicks her tail* Who knows, maybe they're starting to have feelings for each other. It wouldn't be odd; they're both single and close in age. Plus, I like Berryfrost. I find it strange that her and Sweet are both still single. -Frecklenose
Hey im gay let me be! *laughs and nods* I mean Berryfrost isnt the most confident she cat when it comes to looks..
Flintstripe
I don't know if that's completely true. She-cats express their confidence for different things and in different ways. Me? *scoffs lightly and brushes her tail over her flank* I know I'm gorgeous and I'm not afraid to say it. Other she-cats like Sweet and Berryfrost don't say anything about their looks. -Frecklenose
*lets out a snort of amusement* Sheesh you have way to much confidence! But i guess that makes sense..Hey remember when we were kits we would play wrestle all the time
Flintstripe
And I'd always win. *smirks* -Frecklenose
You would not! Sometimes i won! I think!
Flintstripe
*laughs softly* From time to time. *sighs softly, feeling much more relaxed now* I don't know what I'd do without you, Flint. -Frecklenose
Hey Treetail says the same thing to me! *purrs* and ill give you the same answer! You would probably be a wreck.
Flintstripe
*rolls her eyes in amusement* I don't know about that. Your mate? Yes he would be a wreck without you. -Frecklenose
Ah you wouldnt be a wreck then if you didnt have me? *gives her kittens eyes*
Flintstripe
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*Plants both paws on either side of his head, and eyes him, particularly the wound on his head* *Remains towering over him for a few heartbeats, long enough for the clearing to fall silent, before lashing his tail* "You're done, Wrenflight. Merryberry, bring him some wet moss and press it against the wound." *Jumps off of him, turning around to face Sunheart* "So. Are you going to waste your advantage too, in the name of nobility and decency? Because, like Wrenflight, you threw that away when you fought against a Clanmate in the middle of my camp." ~ Falconstar

*Her gaze flickers from Wrenflight to Sunheart, blue eyes wide* ~ Shiverpaw

*Leans against Skyheart* "Does Falconstar always fight his warriors?" *Whispers* "Has he ever fought you?" ~ Thunderkit
*shakes his head* This is the first time...so no i havent fought him. *twitches his tail* Kinda want to now *grins looking at her*
Skyheart

*swallows and nods crouching down* Well looks like i dont have much of a choice now do i Falconstar?
Sunheart
*Eyes light up* "Would you win?" ~ Thunderkit

*Begins circling him slowly, tail lashing furiously* "Anyone ever tell you that you talk too much, Sunheart?" ~ Falconstar
Maybe...though it's always a tail flip •licks her head•
Skyheart

•turns with him as he circles him• yea plenty of cats
Sunheart
*Watches Falconstar, eyes focused on his every move* "One day, I'll be able to fight the Clan leader. And I'll win." ~ Thunderkit

*Suddenly snarls and lunges forward, but instead of muscling him around like he did with Wrenflight, he ducked and bit down on his left foreleg, hard* ~ Falconstar
*yowls from his bite and tries to bring down his free paw onto Falconstars head to free himself*
Sunheart

*nods* I believe you can do it. *purrs at her* After all you are my kit.
Skyheart
Oh who knows! *smiles softly* -Frecklenose
*looks over at Featherwing* You think he will be okay?
Crowtail

What i thought *purrs*
Flintstripe
*runs over to Wrenflight once Falconstar turned his attention to Sunheart* -Sweetbriar & Scorchgaze

*sits up slowly wincing while doing so, the back of his head still dripping blood* -Wrenflight

Take it easy. Don't sit up to fast. -Scorchgaze

*nudges his mate* think we should start walking back? -Redshadow
*watches his younger brother fight worriedly* I hope so...-Featherwing

*pads out of the nursery, watching with a troubled look on his face* -Darkmist

*huffs and sits up* I think I'm ready to start making my way back. -Frecklenose
"Right behind you." *meows, picking up one of his rabbits* ~ Mistybreeze

*Releases him, but immediately snarls and leaps on top of his back, wrapping his paws around his shoulders and chest, latching on* ~ Falconstar
*Nods getting to his paws* Sure if you are ready we can head back.
Flintstripe

*twitches his tail watching* Just dont try to interrupt it okay?
Crowtail
*hisses in annoyance as he latches onto him and drops hard onto his back to get his leader off him hating having to be so defensive in the fight*
Sunheart
*nods and starts the trek out of the forest toward the cave* I don't look like too much of a mess do I? I'd like to walk into camp with some of my dignity remaining. -Frecklenose

I won't. I don't think even Blackpelt would.... Sunheart needs to accept his punishment. -Featherwing

It's like it won't stop bleeding even with the moss! *drops the already soaked ball and holds another to the back of her brother's head, watching the ongoing fight out of the corner of her eye**she couldn't watch her brother be hurt, but she wasn't going to miss seeing Sunheart get what he deserved for hurting her sister* -Sweetbriar

*grits his teeth, holding back a hiss of pain* Easy there, Sweet. -Wrenflight

No, keep it up. You need to keep pressure on it until Merryberry has the herbs ready. -Scorchgaze

*slings the other over his back* So I've got another cat I wanna hear about. Scorchgaze. What are your thoughts on him? I like him, but he kind of baffles me. -Redshadow
*purrs* No you are fine look gorgeous! like you said you were.
Flintstripe

*nods* He does indeed.
Crowtail

*pads over to Wrenflight* Hey are you okay?
Strongbreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
*rushes over mouthful of herbs* Im here I'm here...*says putting the herbs down and looking over his wound carefully then back to her brother* Honestly Wren I know Sunheart is a fox heart but do you insist on bloodying yourself up? Don't you know I'm already busy? *her voice was stern but still light trying to keep things calm* Now I'm gonna have to patch your sorry tail up *says finishing cleaning of the wounds she was always stern and serious even as a kit but she cared deeply for her family and clan* -Merryberry

*rushes over looking over at Wren worriedly* My poor son... *she lays down beside him and brushes her soft fluffy tail over his flank like she used to do when they were kits and looked at him sweetly* It'll be alright love we will patch you up and take care of Freckle... -Sheepfluff
*smiles gratefully* Thanks, Flint. *frowns slightly and takes a deep breath now that camp was in sight* -Frecklenose

*presses against his mate* Darkmist is going to be upset. I already know it. -Featherwing

I'm sorry, Merry. The last cat I wanted to trouble was you. *smiles at his mother and licks her head then turns his head to Strongbreeze* About okay as I can be. I ended up in a fight with two cats this evening. And here I woke up thinking it would be just another ordinary day. *huffs and winces as Merryberry patches him up* I honestly couldn't care less about myself though. Freckle is who we all need to be concerned with. -Wrenflight
*nods* Yea...but it looks like you took quite the beating.
Strongbreeze

*nods watching her and looks towards the entrance*
Flintstripe

Oh yea Darkmist is really protective isnt he?
Crowtail
*slowly pads into camp, trying to keep her head high**stops and blinks in shock as her eyes fall upon the scene of her brother bleeding and her mate being attacked by the leader* It looks like things got worse after I left. -Frecklenose

*walks over to them* They did. Wrenflight and Sunheart started fighting one another. This is Falconstar's punishment for them. -Treetail

He is and he'll be worried about Sunheart after this fight.....but I meant he'll be upset with Sunheart. I spoke to him shortly before all this started and he informed me that Sunheart and Frecklenose were talking about starting a family. And apparently the idea was Sunheart's. The fact that only hours later he's sleeping with someone else... Darkmist will be furious. *looks over at his brother who was sitting outside the nursery* If there's one thing Darkmist values it's family. A mate and kits. -Featherwing

I was willing to accept the consequences of my actions. But it was all worth it in the end. I know I did the right thing by telling my sister the truth. No matter how much anyone says I stuck my nose where it didn't belong I know that's a lie. But I was wrong for attacking Sunheart. That I can admit. -Wrenflight
The herbs will sting *says making sure the juices set in then stuffs him with cobwebs to keep the herbs in* but it's a hell of a lot better then getting infected...you'll be okay Wren just make sure to come to me regularly to clean your wounds -Merryberry

We know dear when she gets back I'll talk with her myself so she know she has her mothers support...where's Apple? -Sheepfluff

She's not feeling well mom she's in my den resting you can visit her when she's awake *says gently to her mother not wanting her to fret* -Merryberry

*looks to scorchgaze* Our kits are falling apart Scorchgaze how did I not see any of this before? *looks at her family and nods* Don't worry my darlings everything will be alright we're a strong family we can get through anything together -Sheepfluff

*pads over and looks over Wrenflight shaking his head a bit* When everyone is finished I'll talk with Wren myself you all can worry about Freckle who mostly needs support from her family now *he was always calm and wise but the look on his face to Wren didn't look pleased as his old mentor and close friend Brownnut always took an interest in Wren* -Brownnut
*blinks confused* Gah! that mouse brain! *huffs in frustration* Is he at least okay? *looks at his mate*
Flintstripe

Oh....Well thats just a mess i dont want to get involved in..*looks over towards Darkmist* Good luck with that conversation..*looks back at his mate*
Crowtail

*sits down chuckling amused glad that he was okay*
Strongbreeze
Your sister is treating his wounds right now. -Treetail

I don't want to be involved either. That's between them. -Featherwing

*rests his tail on Sheepfluff's shoulder* They're warriors now, Sheep. There's only so much we can do. -Scorchgaze

*looks down at his paws shamefully**the one cat he didn't want to disappoint was his uncle**he looked up to him and respected him so much; the idea that he'd let him down crushed him* -Wrenflight

*slowly walks around the circle of clanmates and stops in front of her family* Wren...you really care too much about your sisters. It gets you in trouble. *smiles weakly**her eyes were still red and clearly tired* -Frecklenose
He's a good boy Brown *says licking her brothers ear then turns to Freckle and pads over nuzzling her daughter sweetly then looking at her with her big brown eyes filled with a mothers love for her child* Im sorry sweetie...is there anything your mom can do for you? -Sheepfluff

He does care for his family because that's what most important *looks to Freckle and rests his tail on her flank as well* Don't let that tom get you down Freckle you come from a strong family that loves you very much and you've become a wonderful cat and warrior I hope you won't forget that dear -Brownnut
*huffs out a weak nonchalant laugh* Come on guys...I got cheated on, it's not like I lost a leg or something...*tries to make jokes, which fell flat, in order to mask her complete despair* -Frecklenose

You don't have to be strong around us, Freckle. It's okay to let it out. *looks at her sister gently from where she sat beside Wrenflight* -Sweetbriar

*stares at her for a moment before looking down at her paws**sits and leans against her mother silently, taking comfort in her presence* -Frecklenose
*nods* okay..*sits down to watch what was going on* I Hope Falconstar tears him a new one.
Flintstripe

Oh big brother Featherwing doesnt want to get involoved? *raises an eye*
Crowtail
*sits beside his mate* I do too. I mean, the fact that out of nowhere he and Shiverpaw would go and do something like this is baffling to say the least. I thought Shiverpaw had more pride than that and I thought Sunheart was over her. Who in their right mind encourages their mate to start a family with them and then goes and confesses their love to someone else? *shakes his head* It's madness. If you ask me, I wish Wren could have gotten a few more hits in before Falconstar interfered. -Treetail

I'm attempting to stay neutral. If they get to the point where they stop speaking like they did when they were apprentices then I'll step in. -Featherwing
*nods then blinks* Wait isnt he your uncle?
Flintstripe

Ah yea that would be bad..i think at this point Darkmist and you are his only anchors right now...since blackpelt is gone..
Crowtail
... He is. I still love him as my uncle, but I've never been very fond of his attitude. *twines their tails* Your siblings are just like siblings to me. -Treetail

*nods* Which is why I'm attempting to stay neutral. -Featherwing
Guess this is what happens when you don't have actual parents to raise you •mumbles glancing over st Wrenflight•
Crowtail

•purrs• that's sweet of you...but just remember if you ever cheat on me and I find out I won't hesitate to crush your nuts. •purrs nuzzling him•
Flintstripe
I would never! *licks his ear* What is it with you and threatening my nuts? -Treetail

*looks at him in slight surprise* What makes you say that? -Featherwing
*wraps her fluffy tail around her daughter and nuzzles her gently* Im sorry sweetie... -Sheepfluff

*pads over to Wren and sits beside him looking over his wound* That will hurt for a bit -Brownnut
*leaps off his back a moment before Sunheart rolled, causing the other tom to throw himself on the ground* ~ Falconstar