Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11901-11950 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*Arches himself* Time for a walk.
Flintstripe

*Blinks taking her lick on the cheek* Its wont all i want is you..*nuzzles her chin softly and pulls away* Thats if you want me.
Sunheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh yea. *gets out of the nest and waits for him* -Treetail

I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be with you, Sunheart. You're all I've ever wanted. *looks at him more softly* But it'll take work for us to get back to where we were as far as steps in our relationship. -Frecklenose
*gets over to him then out of the den* Lead on Mr. Horney.
Flintstripe

*nods* I know it will and we can work on it everyday.
Sunheart
*drags his tongue up his back as he passes him and leads the way out of camp* -Treetail

*nods slightly*....I love you, Sunheart. -Frecklenose
*shivers* Gah you tease! *pads after him eagerly*
Flintstripe

I love you to Frecklenose.. *looks at her gently*
Sunheart
*grins* I really can't help myself. You're just too much to resist. *hurries off into the forest and pins him down when they reach the first dense cluster of trees* This should be fine. If anyone hears us I really don't care. *licks and sucks on his neck* -Treetail

*peers at his wounds* Feeling any better today? -Frecklenose
*yelps moaning* H-hey! Give me a warning atleast!
Flintstripe

Soar...very..very soar...*rolls his shoulder wincing and my head hurts..
Sunheart
It's more fun to surprise you. *rubs against him, licking up to his muzzle then slipping his tongue in his mouth* -Treetail

*eyes flash with concern, frowning slightly* You should have my sister give you some more herbs or at least you should rest some more. -Frecklenose
*tries to say something but is muffled with there mouth together and purrs loudly brushing up against him*
Flintstripe

I will later lays down. But for now i just want to relax with my mate. *looks at her gently*
Sunheart
*separates their mouths momentarily* How do you want it? On your back or your stomach? -Treetail

*nods slightly and lays down beside him, still keeping a few inches of space between them* -Frecklenose
*grins* I want you to really do me like you mentioned before. Do it how you want to.
Flintstripe

So what do you want to talk about? *says curiously*
Sunheart
That I can do. *grins and pushes his legs open wider, still grinding against him* -Treetail

*shrugs slightly* I suppose I should apologize for how aggressive I got yesterday. Flint said I might have went a little overboard. -Frecklenose
*bites his lip eagerly* Then get to it then and stop teasing!
Flintstripe

Yea..you kinda just threw everyone under a tree talking about how there love lifes were lies.
Sunheart

*yawns awake and looks around for his father*
Tanglekit

*pads over to Hushpools nest*
Foxkit
*groans lowly when he bites his lip and thrusts into him**wraps his paws around his waist, pulling him closer as he thrusts repeatedly* -Treetail

I didn't say their love lives, or lack thereof, were lies. I said they might want to reconsider chasing after someone who isn't going to share their feelings. *huffs* But I don't need to apologize to them. -Frecklenose

*sleeps soundly curled up around his mate and kits* -Darkmist

*suddenly leaps at him from within the nest, wrapping her paws around his neck and clinging to him* Morning! -Bloodkit
But shouldnt you apologize to them? *lays his head down on her paws*
Sunheart

*hisses in pleasure gripping his shoulders tightly* T-that all you got?
Flintstripe

*pads over to Darkmist and pounces on his head tugging his ears* Pa wake up!
Tanglekit

*yelps rolling into her nest* Hey dont scare me like that!
Foxkit
Hardly. *bites onto his neck lightly, firmly dragging his tongue back and forth across his throat**grips his thighs tightly as he pushes in deeper and deeper with each thrust* -Treetail

*sighs heavily and shakes her head* I meant to say do. I guess I'm still pretty exhausted, I can't even speak properly. -Frecklenose

*yawns and scoops him up, setting him down in front of his face* What are you doing up so early? *purrs softly and licks his head* -Darkmist

*laughs and cuffs him playfully* Sorry, but I thought it'd be fun! -Bloodkit
*gasp his eyes widening* S-so good!
Flintstripe

Ah do you wanna nap out here? Take it slow start of with cuddling maybe? *says hopefully*
Sunheart

I wanna eat prey! *says happily*
Tanglekit

*cuffs her back* Well fun for you!
Foxkit
*continues to lick and suck on his neck**holds him tighter as he pushes all the way into him, making sure he didn't move and took it all* -Treetail

*nods slowly* I think I can do that...-Frecklenose

All right. *gets up with a stretch and heads out of the den* What do you want to try? -Darkmist

*laughs and hops out of the nest* C'mon let's do something! -Bloodkit
*shakes as he fits himself into him gasping heavily and moans loudly his body shaking in pleasure*
Sunheart

Really!? *looks surprised then relaxes himself* Come..*pats a spot next to him*
Sunheart

*bounces after him* Whats good pa?
Tanglekit

Well thats what i was going to ask you before you kit napped me!
Foxkit
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Feeling good? *groans out lowly, still thrusting him hard* -Treetail

*scoots closer and settles beside him, still feeling slightly uncomfortable* -Frecklenose

Everything. *purrs softly* My favorite is shrew. Would you like to try that? -Darkmist

Don't be a grump! *flicks him playfully with her tail and pads out of the nursery* -Bloodkit
*nods weakly his body going numb from pleasure* Y-yea...keep going do me in..
Flintstripe

*watches her worriedly* You dont have to do this if you dont want to Frecklenose..
SUnheart

*nods* Yea!
Tanglekit

Grump shump! *flicks his tail padding after her*
Foxkit
*moves a paw to rub between his legs while his thrusts pick up pace**nips lightly at his neck before shoving his tongue into his mouth, licking hungrily* -Treetail​

You're my mate and I love you. *looks up at him with slight sadness in her eyes* I want to be close to you....it's just difficult for me to keep negative things out of my mind right now. But I want to be close to you. *softly rubs her head against his uninjured shoulder* -Frecklenose

*noses through the pile and pulls out a shrew* Looks like this was caught fresh this morning. *settles down, taking the first bite so it'd be easier for him to bite down on* Go ahead. Try some. -Darkmist

*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* What do you wanna do? -Bloodkit
*watches her gently and nuzzles the top of her head* I understand..
Sunheart

*groans into his mouth biting his tongue as his vision was getting fuzzy and grips him tighter*
Flintstripe

*looks at it curiously before taking a small bite*
tanglekit

Lets go explore again we only made it to the pool last time.
Foxkit
*growls lowly, the bite on his tongue turning him on more**starts slamming into him relentlessly while rubbing him faster* -Treetail

*lays her head down on his paws* It might be difficult for a while....for me to be comfortable with physical contact again..*glances up at him* But I don't want you to think that means I don't love you. *sighs softly, closing her eyes and taking some comfort in being close to him* I love you so much. -Frecklenose

Chew it well. -Darkmist

Okay! Where should we explore at? -Bloodkit
•twitches as his body go limp finishing and passing out in pleasure•
Flintstripe

I know Frecklenose..I know..•licks the top of her head soothingly•
Sunheart

Let's check out the entrance!
Foxkit

•nods chewing it •
Tanglekit
*finishes with him**huffs and flops down beside him, nudging him lightly* Flintstripe? -Treetail

*watches him softly* -Frecklenose

Once you swallow, tell me what you think. -Darkmist

*bounds over and sniffs around* I can smell the cats who've left recently! -Bloodkit
*twitches still knocked out from the pleasure*
Flintstripe

*looks down at her* is this okay?
Sunheart

*swallows and purs* Good!
Tanglekit

*sniffs* yea
Foxkit
*purrs and starts grooming him* What an erotic body to pass out from pleasure. -Treetail

*nods* This is nice. -Frecklenose

I'm glad you like it. *smiles and nudges it to him* Have some more. -Darkmist

I wonder where they all went. Which patrols they're on. -Bloodkit
*blinks his eyes open and grumbles* what in starclan...*mutters and tries to move but groans*
Flintstripe

*nods* I agree..just us two relaxing..*licks her head again*
Sunheart

*nods and settles down to eat*
tanglekit

*shrugs* Hunting and border obviously
Foxkit
Seems like you passed out from all the pleasure, love. -Treetail

*nods slightly* Sunheart...l make you happy, don't I? I please you?... Romantically? -Frecklenose

*grooms his fur while he eats* -Darkmist

I bet some of them are out there battle training! -Bloodkit
*winces moving his hips* Thats embarrassing...*huffs out tiredly*
Flintstripe

*blinks* Yea of course you do.
Sunheart

*purrs laying down after eating his fill*
Tanglekit

I wanna watch them battle! Speaking of battle! Did you win against Thunderkit?
Foxkit
*licks his cheek softly* I think it's adorable. Sexy even. -Treetail

I just wanted to make sure. *sighs slightly* Part of me thought maybe the reason... everything happened yesterday is because maybe you weren't happy with our intimacy. -Frecklenose

*finishes off the meal* Your mother will be so proud that you can start eating prey now. *nuzzles him* Seems like you're growing up so quick. *purrs* -Darkmist

Eh, we agreed it ended in a draw. But there will be a rematch! -Bloodkit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
*lays down in the nursery grooming Dapplekit as she snoozed* Darkmist? *calls gently* You have Tabglekit don't you? -Flaxenrose
He took him out to the fresh kill pile. *strokes Thunderkit, who was still sleeping, with her tail* -Hushpool
That's good I don't want Tanglekit wandering too far he's still little -Flaxenrose

Are your wounds feeling any better today Wren? -Sheepfluff
*huffs slightly* I wish I could stop my two from just wandering around all the time. *grooms Thunderkit softly so that she didn't wake her* -Hushpool

The small scratches and bites on my legs and shoulders are nothing, really. *lightly touches a paw to the back of his head and winces* My head still aches though. It's pounding like crazy. -Wrenflight

*pads over to the medicine cat den* Merryberry? Are you busy? -Scorchgaze
Oh hey dad *says looking up from her nest* I was just waking up thinking about what herbs I have to prep for today. What's on your mind? -Merryberry
Maybe you have some sense knocked into you now *says teasing him a bit as she nudges the Robin over for him to take a bite* Im glad the scrapes are better though -Sheepfluff

Dark mist is good and he usually keeps a watchful eye on them if they leave the nursery *purrs* -Flaxenrose
He is very attentive. -Hushpool

*purrs softly* I try to have as much sense as possible, mother. *eats his fill then nudges the last of it back to her* It's not so easy when it seems like most of the other cats my age have their minds on one thing only. *rolls his eyes slightly* -Wrenflight

*Pads inside, sitting down so as not to take up so much space* I just wanted to make sure you're doing all right. Things have been pretty hectic in the clan lately, so that means more work for you. I wanted to ensure that you've been resting and eating properly. -Scorchgaze
Some cats are like that *purrs* young and confused -Sheepfluff

Course Dad. You know I take care of myself. See my fur is clean and and my belly is full *chuckles a bit as she takes a bite of the mouse that Wrenflight brought her then fluffs up her clean spotted fur* -Merryberry

I'm sure Skyheart is attentive as well -Flaxenrose
Oh he is. Much more than I originally expected. *scratches her ear* We're both happy to see the girls turning into perfect little versions of ourselves. -Hushpool

Well I'm doing my best to keep focused on what needs to be done for the clan. *sits down beside her* Especially after what happened yesterday...I don't want to let my clanmates down like that ever again. -Wrenflight

*smiles softly, nodding* I just wanted to check. You know me, always worrying. *finding out that his mate had died from overworking himself as medicine cat and neglecting his own needs, then having one of his kits become medicine cat made him overattentive to her and always watchful* -Scorchgaze
They really are your kids *chuckles a bit* They'll be talented warriors -Flaxenrose

You didn't let anyone down Wren hope you don't take that too hard *says resting a paw on his shoulder gently* I may just be a simple barn cat but my children are true warriors and none of you have ever let me down *smiles* -Sheepfluff

I dad you are a worry wart. *purrs* I'm a full grown cat though dad. I can take care of myself just fine. Even if I'm busy, I like being busy. If I'm not then I just lounge around and that's not what clanmates do. -Merryberry
I hope so. Bloodkit already practices fighting near every day. And Thunderkit is just a little fire ball. -Hushpool

*smiles and licks her head* You're more than just a simple barn cat, mother. -Wrenflight

I know I know. *licks her head* Don't give me too much grief for worrying. Not only am I your father, I'm deputy, so that gives me twice the right to worry about you and your siblings. *purrs* -Scorchgaze
So we get twice the nagging *laughs a bit and looks over at applethorn still sleeping in the next in the corner* -Merryberry

Thank you Wren *smiles and licks his head gently* Now I hope you'll be resting today. I've already told your father not to put you on any patrols -Sheepfluff
That's true *purrs* My kits aren't as tough as yours but Dapplekit is very friendly and excitable and wants to know what she can. And Tanglekit is very curious and bit shy but he's observant and is respectful *smiles licking Dapplekits head gently* -Flaxenrose
Tanglekit seems a lot like Darkmist. -Hushpool

*huffs lightheartedly* Always one step ahead of me. -Wrenflight

Is she all right? I saw you and Frecklenose bring her in yesterday, but with everything that happened I didn't get a chance to come check on her. -Scorchgaze
She had some bad stomach pains I've got her on some herbs that'll help. I've been letting her sleep awhile to help fight it off. She probably jut ate something bad with all this prey the Clan doesn't always eat everything and prey can sometimes go bad without cats noticing *says calmly* -Merryberry

You know I'm always right. And your father knows better than to argue with me, even Falconstar won't question a mother trying to take care of her kits *purrs* -Sheepfluff

He is *putrs* but Darkmist is a good cat I'd be proud if Tanglekit ended up like his father -Flaxenrose
So I guess Dapplekit is the most like you. *smiles at the little sleeping she-kit* -Hushpool

I can't argue with that. *purrs softly* -Wrenflight

*nods* Keep me updated on her status. *pads over and lightly licks his sleeping daughter's head* -Scorchgaze
I think Dapplekit is her own breed *laugha bit* she's much friendlier then I ever was -Flaxenrose

I'm sure she'll be alright soon this bugs usually don't last long. Usually happen more in kits then anything but she might be run down so she got sick. Maybe you should rest her a bit dad. -Merryberry
•snorts• ah come on you two should have went till one of you won!
Foxkit

•purrs• really? Am I gunna be an apprentice soon? I don't think I'm ready to be an apprentice..
Tanglekit

You think it was sexy because you were stuck in me. •cuffs him•
Flintstripe

Like I said Frecklenose it was a mistake...•sighs laying his head on hers•
Sunheart