Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13951-14000 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"Finnneee, you're handsome." ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs loudly and licks his nose* "Well then at least you're handsome. I think I could suffer in your paws for an eternity." ~ Mistybreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
How kind of you. *flicks her lightly with his tail* You're very beautiful. -Wrenflight

Thank goodness for these good looks then. *nuzzles her neck* -Redshadow
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
•gets to his paws seeing enough and looks at Scorchgaze• I'll be back you big huggable kit. •starts to pad over to Redshadow and Mistybreeze•
Tigerfang

I mean you will still be playing with friends you have Foxkit and Thunderkit•
Skyheart

So what if I'm jealous
Foxkit

That's understandable it's not for every cat. But it's still nice to try.
Strongbreeze

•nods excitedly• your having kits Frecklnose!?
Tanglekit

Yea but when you try to explain it you sound like a jerk.
Sunheart

•purrs• and I know why it's your favorite to.
Flintstripe
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*huffs* Never uneventful around here. -Scorchgaze

Well I apologize. I just wanted you to realize how good you have it and not throw that away. -Darkmist

Sometime in the not too distant future hopefully. *purrs* But when I am going to have them you'll be one of the first to know. They'll need their big cousins around to teach them how to play. -Frecklenose

Tanglekit is my friend too Dad. Besides, Thunderkit doesn't even enjoy spending time with me. -Bloodkit

Why is that? -Treetail
"Thanks." *Looks up and eyes widen slightly* "Whoa, I didn't realize it was so late. We should get going." ~ Shiveroaw

*Purrs, and glances back upon noticing Tigerfang* "Hi Tigerfang," *meows airily, dragging her tongue
across her mate's muzzle* ~ Mistybreeze

"I guess." ~ Berryfrost
Well maybe she doesn't enjoy it because of aren't putting enough effort into having fun with her becuase you are lalways with other kits. •flicks his tail• in the end you aren't aloud to play with Tanglekit still.
Skyheart

Because you like to be in a position of power. •nips him•
Flintstripe

•nods• yea I'll teach them how to play all the games!
Tanglekiit

I didn't need you to tell me that to know what I had •flicks his tail•
Sunheart
Lead the way. I'm here to help with whatever you need. -Wrenflight

*keeps his close hold on her, waving his tail in greeting to Tigerfang**rubs her back lightly up and down* -Redshadow
•stops once they to reach the lake• Here we are! •Purrs watching the reflection of the moon from the water
Strongbreeze

•clears his throat• Can you two please be a little more discrete.
Tigerfang
Your actions said otherwise. -Darkmist

I bet you will. *purrs* So what prey do you like to eat, Tanglekit? -Frecklenose

*glares again* I do try! This isn't fair! Thunderkit breaks the rules and attacks other kits but doesn't get any punishment! I didn't do a single thing and you're telling me I can't play with my friend! -Bloodkit

Bloodkit relax. Enough yelling. -Hushpool

*huffs in anger and lays at her mother's paws* -Bloodkit

I just can't help myself. -Treetail
•lashes his tail• Your sister has been going through a hard time Bloodkit. •scoffs annoyed•
Skyheart

I mean I know where to hit you to calm you down •grins•
Flintstripe

I like mice! •bounces• me and pa were going to share a meal!
Tanglekit

And there you go again being the voice of the upper powers! •flicks his tail and looks back towards Frecklenose• Love are you ready?
Sunheart
*turns to her mate* No. You and Darkmist share a meal. Talk this over and figure it out. *gets to her paws and smiles at Tanglekit* Want to share a mouse with me? I think your dad and uncle need to have a private chat. -Frecklenose

Excuses excuses excuses. Blackpelt is in a better place where he's happy. He's with his mate again. There were cats who knew him for much longer than Thunderkit who aren't being complete jerks because of his death. *shakes her head* Whatever. Keep making excuses for your favorite child. -Bloodkit

Bloodkit your father and I don't pick favorites. -Hushpool

Yes he does. It's obvious. If I was senselessly aggressive like Thunderkit he'd like me more. -Bloodkit

No no no! *backs away* -Treetail
Maybe if you were less mouthy I'd like you more. •mutters looking away•
Skyheart

•blinks looking back at Darkmist a bit hesitant and nods• okay..
Tanglekit

•blinks and sighs sitting down•
Sunheart

•laughs at him• that's what I thought. Hey but you know I only do it becuase I love you.
Treetail
*nods to him* Go ahead Tanglekit. -Darkmist

*moves to the other side of the pile and grabs a mouse, settling back down* -Frecklenose

*looks at his brother* I'm not trying to be high and mighty, I'm just being honest with you. -Darkmist

Skyheart! *stands to her paws* Enough!! You're her father! You can't say things like that! *growls lowly* We love our daughters equally no matter what! *nudges Bloodkit to her paws* And if Bloodkit is mouthy she certainly got it from you! *lashes her tail before starting toward the fresh kill pile* Come on Bloodkit, we can share a meal and then you can play with your friends all you want. Whichever friends you want. *glares at her mate before turning and continuing away* -Hushpool

*matches her glare at him before following her mother* -Bloodkit

It doesn't feel like it when you hurt me like that! -Treetail
•nods padding after Frecklenose• Frecklenose why did you go back to Sunheart?
Tanglekit

•blinks caught off guard• Wait I said she isn't allowed to play with him! •calls after them•
Skyheart

Yea well you sound like a prick when you say it. •takes a bite of his vole• want some?
Sunheart

Well I have to do something to calm you down when you get out of control! •nuzzles his cheek•
Flintstripe
*blinks in slight surprise* Well because I love him. And because I believe he's truly sorry. -Frecklenose

*settles down beside him and takes a bite* Yea well you aren't exactly a master with words. *says lightly* -Darkmist

And I said she's allowed to. *grabs a robin off the pile and sets it in front of Bloodkit* Dig in. -Hushpool

I don't get out of control. *mumbles* -Treetail
But he is mean to my pa..*mumbles*
Tanglekit

*rolls his eyes* So what i didnt get the teaching i needed when i was younger.
Sunheart

But said she isnt! *pads over to her* You cant just take back what i said im her parent to. *lashes his tail*
Skyheart

Hey i said if you get out of control. *nuzzles him again* Relax.
Flintstripe
They just have an odd way of showing their love for each other because they're brothers. -Frecklenose

And I'm trying to help you with that! *flicks him lightly with his tail* You clearly haven't grown out of your young rebellious phase because you never listen to me. -Darkmist

Then act like it. *says firmly* A parent doesn't make their child feel like they aren't valued as much as their sibling. -Hushpool

*licks his ears* -Treetail
I didn't she is the one who said Thunderkit was our favorite she is just assuming things. •sits down besides them•
Skyheart

Well to be fair have I ever listened to you? Usually Blackpelt would take this role.
Sunheart

•frowns• I don't get it.
Tanglekit

Someone got awfully quiet.
Flintstripe
I know it can be confusing, sweetie. *nudges the mouse to him* Want some? -Frecklenose

Well I've always thought you should listen to me a little more. I'm very wise you know. -Darkmist

She said Thunderkit was your favorite. She knows I don't pick favorites because I treat them both equally. You telling her that if she didn't back talk you'd like her more isn't something an equal treating parent would say. -Hushpool

You make me nervous sometimes! -Treetail
Well she talks to much and Thunderkit doesnt talk enough see i insulted both of them now. *flicks his tail* its even.
Skyheart

Aww but im so cute and cuddly! *snickers*
Flintstripe

*takes a bite nodding* More like dumb why cant he just be nice?
Tanglekit

You are to full of yourself you know. *takes another bite* Id rather listen to your son then you.
Sunheart
Certain cats just operate differently. -Frecklenose

You calling someone else full of themselves is almost comical. -Darkmist

The one is don't insult them! -Hushpool

Well that too. -Treetail
*swallows his mouthful* I like you more then him.
Tanglekit

What ever anyways i heard you yelling at Skyheart.
Sunheart

Well i cant take it back now!
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* So rude.
Flintstripe
*grins* Most cats do, but don't tell him that. -Frecklenose

He insists on making a big deal out of everything. -Darkmist

Then be more respectful in the future. -Hushpool

How?! -Treetail
That you are only now adding that compliment. *sticks his tongue out at him*
Flintstripe

Fine i will but she is still not to play with that kit.
Skyheart

*snickers* Really!?
Tanglekit

Sounds like another cat i know.
Sunheart
*Watches her parents and Bloodkit* "They're all being really loud. I wonder if they can we can hear them?" *Mumbles to Foxkit, glaring at her family. I am NOT senselessly aggressive! And Bloodkit never even talked to Blackpelt!* ~ Thunderkit

*Leads the way into camp* ~ Shiverpaw

*Raises an eyebrow* "Seriously? We're just playing, Tigerfang. We're not mating." ~ Mistybreeze

*Sits down beside him, tail flicking* "It's really pretty." ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls her eyes* "Who would you have me mate with anyway, Crowtail?" ~ Ivyfrost
Yea well kits cant tell Mistybreeze. *flicks his tail* If you two want to act like that please head out of camp.
Tigerfang

*snorts* Doubt it anyways why dont you like Tanglekit?
Foxkit

*glances over at her* You aren't saying that to make me feel good are you?
Strongbreeze
*shrugs* I dont know it was just a suggestion. *lays his head on his paws* I mean i know how much you love being an aunt but i want to give being an uncle a try. I think id be rather cool dont you think?
Crowtail
Absolutely. -Frecklenose

Oh like who? -Darkmist

I'm not going to enforce that. -Hushpool

Oh come on, you know how I feel about you. -Treetail

*follows beside her* So what's first? -Wrenflight

But we just got back. *nuzzles his mate* And I've seen much worse around here. It's just cuddling. -Redshadow
Well then i will. *sits lays down stubbornly* And can i have some of the meal? Im hungry.
Skyheart

You mouse brain. *rolls his eyes*
Sunheart

*purrs* Its because you are so nice.
Tanglekit

*shrugs* Yea i guess i do. So did you talk to your sister?
Flintstripe

Well just knock it off okay? We dont need kits cuddling with each other.
Tigerfang
Well thank you, Tanglekit. *purrs* I hope I have a kit as sweet as you one day. -Frecklenose

How do I make a big deal of everything? -Darkmist

*looks down at her daughter* What do you think, Bloodkit? Should we give him some? -Hushpool

*nudges the robin to him* -Bloodkit

She was busy talking to Galewing, so I figured I'd catch up with her later. -Treetail
*grins and takes a bite* Thanks!
Skyheart

*puffs his chest out proudly*
Tanglekit

No you just make a big deal out of family.
Sunheart

Ah what a shame.But hey now you get to spend time with me.
Flintstripe
*takes a bite of the mouse they were sharing* So, anyone else you like to play with? -Frecklenose

It's important. If you're going to commit to it you really have to commit. -Darkmist

*sits close to her mother, still angry at him* -Bloodkit

My favorite cat in the world. *purrs* -Treetail
*shakes his head slightly* No not really...the other kits pick on me...
Tanglekit

And thats exactly what im doing.
Sunheart

*glances at Bloodkit* what do you want to smack me Bloodkit? *reaches his muzzle out to her* Do it.
Skyheart

Favorite eh? Now im feeling special.
Flintstripe
"Because he's soft and annoying." ~ Thunderkit

*Smiles reassuringly at him* "No, I mean it. I mean look at it - the moon reflecting off the calm waters, the pretty blue of the lake, the stars shining in the silverpelt... it's stunning." ~ Berryfrost

*Rolls her eyes* "Back off, Tigerfang. Just because your mate doesn't like cuddling doesn't mean we can't either." *Finishes by wrapping her paws around her mate's neck and giving his cheek a long, slow lick* ~ Mistybreeze

*Shrugs* "I'm not saying that you'll never get the chance to be an uncle, but I don't forsee it happening anytime soon." ~ Ivyfrost

*frowns* They pick on you? Well if I'm ever around I'll make sure they don't. -Frecklenose

And I'm happy for you. You both seem excited to mend things and pick up from where you left off. -Darkmist

*raises an eyebrow at him* I'm allowed to? As hard as I want? -Bloodkit

You are special. -Treetail
Kits see their parents cuddling all the time. We're no different. -Redshadow
*flicks his tail watching her* Least my mate wasn't part of a group of murderers.
Tigerfang

*nods* Thanks Frecklenose
Tanglekit

I can agree with you on that one..
Foxkit

*nods* Go ahead
Skyheart

*purrs* Well that's a relief i didn't know if you would like it or not.
Strongbreeze

She is just to nice thats all. The reason i love her.
Sunheart

And what do you do to special toms?
Flintstripe
*Narrows her eyes* "Tigerfang..." *growls warningly* ~ Mistybreeze

*Glances at him* "Really?" ~ Thunderkit

*Purrs and nudges him lightly, letting their pelts brush* "You worried too much. I'm not that intimidating, am I?" *jokes* ~ Berryfrost
No need to thank me, sweetie. -Frecklenose

She loves you very much. That's clear as day. -Darkmist

*suddenly grins and stands up**pulls back her paw and gives him a good smack on the muzzle**looks up at her mother* I feel much better. -Bloodkit

*purrs* That's my girl. -Hushpool

All kinds of sweet and naughty things. Which would you prefer? Sweet or naughty? -Treetail
*glares at him slightly* I've been working my tail off to bury my past and work for this clan just as the rest of you do. -Redshadow
*winces slightly and rubs his muzzle* There now you cant be mad at me.
Skyheart

Cant i have both? *chuckles*
Flintstripe

Clearest thing i know. So how are you and your mate?
Sunheart

But what am i suppose to do then?
Tanglekit

*nods* Yea he is no fun to play with cause its to easy to win
Foxkit

I mean you arent the most intimidating cat in the clan but you are up there. *starts slowly lean against her*
Strongbreeze

*flicks his tail returning her look* What Mistybreeze
Tigerfanf
*Snorts* "One time we were all wrestling, and all I did was growl at him and he ran away!" ~ Thunderkit

"You know what!" *snaps* "Don't try and provoke us. We aren't hurting anyone, and kits know good and well the difference between cuddling and mating - assuming they're even old enough to know what mating is!" *Turns away from him and begins nuzzling Redshadow again* "Go and play nice with your own mate. Maybe she'll even let you touch her if you ask nicely." ~ Mistybreeze

*Huffs* "I am not! I'm, like, the sweetest cat in the Clan!" *Shivers a bit when he leans into her but doesn't pull away* ~ Berryfrost
•raises an eye• Really you are the sweetest cat in the clan? I always assumed that was Sweetbriar. •let's put a small chuckle•
Strongbreeze

•snorts• Really!? What a wimp!
Foxkit

Oh that's so funny. •lashes his tail• Hey Redshadow you should be carful with her she doesn't tend to have toms around her long. •turns aaay clearly irritated and starts off back towards Scorchgaze•
Tigerfang
Just make sure you let me know if they pick on you again. -Frecklenose

*smiles* We're good. Finally having our own family has brought us so much happiness. -Darkmist

Fine. -Bloodkit

Of course! *grooms his neck* -Treetail

*pads after him* Watch your tongue when it concerns my mate, Tigerfang. -Redshadow
"Sweetbriar is a close second, but you should hear what she's threaten to do to she-cats who stand in her way of Falconstar," *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

"I know!" *Agrees, slowly grinning* "I don't know what kind of warrior he's supposed to be." ~ Thunderkit

Maybe he will give up on being a warrior and be a medicine cat or something. *sits up* I cant even picture him a warrior.
Foxkit

*perks his ears* Oh id love to know give me all the juicy details.
STrongbreeze

*purrs* So first is the sweet stuff im assuming?
Flintstripe

*glances back at him* You should be more worried about yourself Redshadow you still have many cats who have a target on your back here me included and if you are wondering why i have one on you ask Mistybreeze about Snowstep.
Tigerfang

I will Frecklnose but if i tell on them wouldnt they like me even less...
Tanglekit

You still cant play with that kit though.
Skyheart

*wrinkles his nose*
Skyheart
*Laughs* "What about a queen?" ~ Thunderkit

"I'll let her tell you. It's much better when it comes from her mouth." ~ Berryfrost

*Snarls and stands to her paws* "Don't even say his name, Tigerfang! You've never been a father to him! You practically rejected him when he was just a kit!" ~ Mistybreeze
*laughs with her* He might as well be a she cat with the way he is.
Foxkit

Awww come on tell meee! *nudges her persistently*
Strongbreeze

*turns to her* Yea but here you are taking a mate from the group that ended him. What a great way to remember him by and i tried to be a father to them but they never wanted anything to do with me..after there mother passed.
Tigerfang
*Glowers at him* "She-cats can be tough, just like toms can be weak - like Tanglekit!" ~ Thunderkit

"Chill out! It's just stuff like how she won't let them stand in her way." ~ Berryfrost

*Growls and storms forward, only a tail-length away from him* "No, you tried to be there for Berryfrost, but you never once tried to be there for Snowstep! And how dare you judge who I take on as my mate, especially when you didn't want Snowstep in the first place! I raised your kit for you and did the best that I could, so shut your muzzle and quit trying to provoke us just because you're feeling jealous or indigent!" ~ Mistybreeze