Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14751-14800 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"As nice as that sounds, I'm busy. I've got a Gathering to plan and a few warriors to keep an eye on." ~ Falconstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*nods* Then only do what you think is right. *purrs at her* Thats the only thing that will make you happy.
Flintstripe

Its hard with your touchy paws! *squirms under him*
Crowtail

*grins at them* Yup! So its hard to not have some dirty thoughts in my head.
Strongbreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs and nudges him lightly* I'll definitely be sending my kits to their uncle for advice when they need it. When did you get so wise? -Frecklenose

I just can't help it. *licks down his stomach* -Featherwing

I'll cherish every second of them. *hugs her tight* -Redshadow

*nods to her* And you yourself are well aware of your good looks. *shakes his head at Strongbreeze* Wouldn't you rather be thinking about Berryfrost? *teases rather seriously* -Wrenflight

I'm not saying we have to do it tomorrow, Falconstar. It's an idea for the future maybe. *whacks his shoulder lightly with her tail* Just give it some thought! It'll give you an opportunity to go shoving me in the lake again. *shakes her head in amusement* -Sweetbriar

It was a complicated situation. We were both toms and so the option of kits wasn't present. I also think that Nightstar could see how committed with both were to our responsibilities to the clan. She knew we'd never let our relationship get in the way of the clan's well being. -Scorchgaze
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*Purrs and squirms in his arms, happily licking his face* ~ Mistybreeze

*Raises an eyebrow and smirks, leaning forward* "Berryfrost? You have a crush on her?" ~ Shiverwind

"I don't know that I want to spend anymore time with someone so abusive. You whack my shoulder every time we talk!" ~ Falconstar

*narrows his eyes, thinking that over* "So your Clan leader approved, even though it went against the code? Weren't your Clanmates upset by that?" ~ Slightfeather
*places a paw on the back of her head and moves her tongue into her mouth* -Redshadow

And you push me underwater every time we're near the water! I'm worried you may be trying to drown me so that I can't tell anyone about how you cheat in all our competitions. *challenges playfully* -Sweetbriar

Likely some were, but to me that didn't matter. I knew that I'd never put Yarrowleaf in a position of prioritizing me over the clan. He was one of the most dedicated medicine cats I've ever seen....That's what got to him in the end. -Scorchgaze
Comes with having a kit as a mate. *looks over at his mate amused*
Flintstripe

*growls* Now its getting good!
Crowtail

*blushes* I-its not a crush! *says flustered*
Strongbreeze
*Presses her stomach flush against his, moaning softly as he kisses her* ~ Mistybreeze

"A Clan leader's word is law. It's not cheating if I say it isn't," *retorts smugly* ~ Falconstar

*Sticks her head into the warriors den* "Treetail? Mind if I borrow you?" ~ Berryfrost

"... I'm sorry to hear that. That must've been hard for you." *shakes his head* "Sounds like you two were a unique pair. I doubt that arrangement could work for many other couples. Especially if the possibility of kits were still present." ~ Slightfeather

*Smirks* "Sureeee it's not. Does Berryfrost know how you feel? Because if you're too mouse-hearted to tell her, I would love to do the honors for you." ~ Shiverwind
*pouts at his mate* Rude. *pads over to Berryfrost* Whatcha need? -Treetail

*laughs* Maybe you're right. -Frecklenose

*licks between his legs* You're just so impatient. *grabs his hips while sucking him* -Featherwing

Whatever you say. *nudges him playfully* -Wrenflight
*fluffs his tail up* Dont you dare tell her! *says quickly* I-its embarrassing...
Strongbreeze
"My best friend to be in a happy, commited relationship with the tom of her dreams. Think you can bump up that flirting?" ~ Berryfrost

*runs his paws over her back and sides, tugging lightly at her lip* -Redshadow

*snorts lightly* You just manipulate the competition so I'm left in the dark. If you played a fair fight I'd beat you no problem. *nudges him* -Sweetbriar

It definitely wouldn't work for everyone. *glances at him* Did you have anyone special in your life before you became the new medicine cat? -Scorchgaze
Ahhh so it is a crush! -Wrenflight

Yes ma'am! How do you want me to dial it up? -Treetail
*glances over at his mate curiously then looks back at his sister* So you waited so long to tell me?
Flintstripe

A-am not! *gaps lightly*
Crowtail

W-well kinda not really! *stammers*
Strongbreeze

I only had Merry check me yesterday! I wanted to tell everyone together, but that's harder than you'd think with a family this size. -Frecklenose

Oh really. *moves over top of him, grinding against him* -Featherwing

It's okay if you do you know. -Wrenflight
*Gasps and arches against him* "Wanna forget about hunting?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks over at Sweetbriar and Falconstar* "Sweetbriar is oblivious to any tom except Falconstar, so if you were just a bit more bold I don't think she would notice. If you find an opening, taunt Falconstar. Not directly to his face of course, but act... smug. That Sweetbriar lets you get so close to her whereas he doesn't allow himself to be in your position. Make sense?" ~ Berryfrost

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Sweetbriar." *Lays down and rests his head on his paws, resisting the urge to close his eyes* "How do you think Scorchgaze is doing?" ~ Falconstar

"You could say that." ~ Slightfeather

*Smirks wickedly* "Strongbreeze, that's adorable! There's nothing to be ashamed of: Berryfrost is pretty and sweet, and a great warrior. And I've overheard some of her conversations with Sweetbriar, and she's definitely not a prude. I'm sure your sex life will be great!" ~ Shiverwind
I think we could find time to hunt after. *nuzzles her neck* We don't get much private time. -Redshadow

*nods* Got it. I take it that things went well on their last date and that's what's brought about this change. -Treetail

I can imagine he's doing perfectly fine. He has a way of connecting with almost anyone. Even hard heads like you. *purrs softly* -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry. The transition must be hard on you both. I hope for both of your sakes you can come to a place of understanding and peace. -Scorchgaze

*laughs slightly* Shiverwind, I don't think he's trying to jump that far ahead! -Wrenflight
"That's very true. It would be sinful for us to not take full advantage of this opportunity." *tugs on his ears, growling happily* "So. Why don't you?" ~ Mistybreeze

"According to Sweetbriar things went very well. She said it was the first time Falconstar actually seemed into her, so I want to capitalize off that, instead of letting the memory fade and Falconstar reverting back into his stubborn self." ~ Berryfrost

"Rude." ~ Falconstar
S-sex life? *shivers at her comment* I-i dont want to think about that! I have a hard enough time even talking to her as it is!
Strongbreeze

*shivers lightly* Oh what a handsome tom you are up there.
Crowtail

Well still there are two other cats who dont know so me being close to last hurts!
Flintstripe

Oh I will. I'm just trying to decide where to start. *licks her chest* -Redshadow

Gotcha. Well, I'll get right on that. Watch to see how he reacts so you can give me some feedback later. If it really works I'll keep at it the way I plan. -Treetail

I'm only teasing you. *nudges his shoulder with her muzzle lightly* -Sweetbriar
I'm sorry I'm sorry. *nuzzles his cheek* If only you and your mate didn't spend so much time out getting it on I could have told you sooner. *teases* -Frecklenose

How sweet. *thrusts him* -Featherwing

Relax, Strongbreeze. Shiverwind is just trying to wind you up. -Wrenflight
Hey i have to keep that animal tamed somehow! Other wise he would be running wild in camp! *purrs at her nuzzles*
Flintstripe

*gasps surprised clenching his shoulders*
Crowtail

Well its working! *mutters*
Strongbreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Dad if you want to help why don't you mash up some herbs and make poultices to show Skightfeather here while I finish showing him basic herbs don't want to overwhelm him -Merryberry
I think I'm going to do the Treetail meeting tonight (in the storyline) if that's okay with you Team?
Yep that's good with me!
*nods* On it. *brings the herbs together and starts mixing them with his paw* -Scorchgaze

Terrorizing anything that moved. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Such cute sounds. *tugs on his ears while thrusting into him* -Featherwing
"Will do. Thanks Treetail." ~ Berryfrost

*nudges him* "I'm just teasing. Relax. It's completely okay if you never want to mate with Berryfrost. Weird, but okay!" ~ Shiverwind

"Youre lucky we're not near any lakes right now." ~ Falconstar

*eyes Scorchgaze wearily* "Thank you." *turns around adruptly and focus on Merryberry and her teaching* ~ Slightfeather

*flicks her playfully with his tail* Would you stop giving him such a hard time? -Wrenflight

I'm jumping right into the fray. *starts making his way over to them* -Treetail

Now look who's being rude! *purrs softly**turns slightly as Treetail walks over* Hi Treetail. What are you up to? -Sweetbriar

Looking for you. *wraps his tail around her waist, tugging at her* There's some good news floating around you might like to hear. Come on and I'll tell you. *makes a point of tightening his tail's grip around her waist before sliding it down to her hips* -Treetail

I can never have a moment's rest can I? *laughs softly before turning back to Falconstar* Tomorrow morning bright and early for training then. *keeps her gaze on him even as she let's Treetail pull her away* -Sweetbriar

*nuzzles the back of her head* I heard that your date went well. Congratulations! *keeps his voice low as they walk away so Falconstar couldn't hear* -Treetail

You just wanted gossip! *laughs and sits down* -Sweetbriar

Maaaybe. *circles around her, moving in closer and closer so he was practically winding around her* I wanna hear all the juicy details. *directs Falconstar a pointed look as he continues to move his body around Sweetbriar* -Treetail
"Killjoy. Strongbreeze can take a joke, can't you?" ~ Shiverwind

*narrows his eyes a short Treetail leads her away, caging the growl that arose in his throat. As he watched Treetail wind around her all he could think about was their kiss* *suddenly stands to his paws and marches over to where they stood*"Actually Treetail, I've got a job for you. We're hosting a Gathering and we need a spot to hold it. Take a patrol and scout the old territory. Take whoever you want - except Sweetbriar." ~ Falconstar
I most certainly can! I make the best jokes, remember? *nudges her* -Wrenflight

*flicks his tail, mocking irritation* Fine. *nudges Sweetbriar's cheek with his muzzle* Don't think I'm done with you! -Treetail

*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* Whatever you say, nosy. -Sweetbriar

*nips her ear lightly, giving it a tug, before casting a smug smirk at Falconstar as he leaves her side and returns to Berryfrost* Did you see that? *whispers excitedly* -Treetail

*turns to Falconstar* The old territory? Do you think there might actually be a place for gatherings there? I've always wanted to see the old territory. -Sweetbriar
*Purrs and bats him away* "Your jokes are terrible, Wernflight. Mediocre at best." ~ Shiverwind

"You, my friend," *grins at him* "are genius." ~ Berryfrost

*Lashes his tail as Treetail walks away, eyes narrowed* "I'll show you tomorrow. Come on. We're visiting MoonClan." ~ Falconstar (This should in no way bother your plotline, Team and Blue! I figured it'd be best for Falconstar to extend MoonClan an invention to the Gathering before all your crap hits the ceiling xD)
Likely for the best haha

My jokes are incredible! You just don't appreciate my brilliance! -Wrenflight

*dips his head exaggeratedly* Thank you, thank you very much. Well, now I've got to get a patrol together and scope out the old territory. Apparently, we're organizing a Gathering. -Treetail

*blinks in surprise, but nods* Okay. Are you going to invite Bearstar personally? -Sweetbriar
•looks at his friend amused• Your jokes are about as good as my sex life.
Strongbreeze

•nods• he is about as horny has three rabbits in heat.
Flintstripe

•grunts reaching up to tug in his ear•
Crowtail
How rude! -Wrenflight

Is that why you couldn't walk for almost two days? *teases* -Frecklenose

Feeling good? *thrusts harder* -Featherwing
You got all that? *says repeating the basic herbs over again* The herbs I tend to use the most are cobwebs and comfrey for scratches to keep away infections. Comfrey is mostly found by water sources. For sickness during the cold seasons it's important to know you're fever reducers and cough supressants such as catmint and feverfew. Feverfew is actually quite common in your moor territory I know that much so be sure to collect a lot of it before the frost. -Merryberry
*passes Merryberry the poultices he'd put together* -Scorchgaze
*nudge shim playfuly* Sorry!
STrongbreeze

*chuckles* Yea..thats the reason.
Flintstripe

*nods* Y-yea! *moans bitting onto his paw*
Crowtail
So what my father just made is called a poultice it is a mixture of mashed herbs that allows the different herbal properties to be in one. Depending on consistency poultices can be used as either a salve for wounds or can be take orally. This one in particular is a common salve used for wounds. After large battles you have mass produce this to properly treat all of your clan mates. Luckily it is pretty simple and easy to train warrior like my dad how to help make it when needed. It's a light mashing of comfrey and goldenrod then wrap it with cobwebs to make it stick -Merryberry
Well you seem much better now. *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose

*Yanks him closer as he picks up the intensity of his thrusting* -Featherwing
*stares at Strongbreeze for a moment before bursting into laughter* ~ Shiverwind

*ears perk* "A Gathering? That sounds exiting! Need cats for your patrol?" ~ Berryfrost

"No, we'll pass it along to a patrol." ~ Falconstar

*was slightly overwhelmed but did his best to follow* "Okay, so I just apply them to wounds?" ~ Slightfeather
Oh I see how it is! You laugh at his jokes but not mine! *flicks her shoulder with his tail* -Wrenflight

Indeed I do. Want to tag along? -Treetail

*nods* All right. *stands and waits to follow his lead* -Sweetbriar
Thank starclan! being help up in this den was so horrible! *lays his head on his paws*
Flintstripe

*holds onto him tightly as he thrust* I love you Featherwing.
Crowtail

*Flattens his ears* It wasnt that funny.
Strongbreeze
Yes it might sting a bit but it's important to get the juices in there. Also always be sure to rinse the wound first with wet moss and try to dab as much blood away as you can with cobwebs then apply the salve and pack with cobwebs. This is the simplest medicine cat duty. After they've been wrapped you wait a few days and check for infection again. If they're healing up nicely you can let the wounds breathe if it smells of infection you'll have to make a new poultice of stronger herbs like marigold or horsetail which I believe is common in moors -Merryberry
Bored out of your mind, huh? -Frecklenose

I love you too, Crowtail. *licks his neck, holding him tightly* -Featherwing
*nods* Wouldnt you be? I mean you are going to be. Since you have kits inside you now. *grins at her*
Flintstripe

*breathes heavily into his chest getting close to finishing*
Crowtail
*groans* I didn't even think about it like that! I'm going to have to sit around camp for two moons before they even get here! *gets to her paws* Well, before I'm confined inside I'm going to enjoy some freedom. And find my mate along the way. Care to join me? -Frecklenose

*roughly licks his ears while continuously thrusting hard* -Featherwing
Eh sure why not? Where did your mate even end up going?
Flintstripe

*grips his hips tightly with his paws grunting with pleasure as he finishes*
Crowtail
He left camp but I'm not sure where. *pads out of the den* -Frecklenose

*tugs on his neck, panting lightly as he finishes into him* -Featherwing
So you want to find a cat who we have no idea where he is. *chuckles* Typical of you.
Flintstripe

*looks up at him with sweet eyes* You are everything.
Crowtail
Oh shush! *purrs* It'll be easy to follow his scent. -Frecklenose

*purrs and nuzzles him* I love you so much. -Featherwing
For you im sure you have it all memorized in that little nose of yours! *nudges her playfully*
Flintstripe

*licks his nose* Not as much as i love you.
Crowtail