Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15001-15050 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"Why do you want to know so badly?" ~ Berryfrost
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Well i want to hear someone say one nice think about me on this patrol! *laughs looking back at Wrenflight* Since my best friend betrayed me! *calls back to him and looks back at her*
Strongbreeze

*starts to make his way back to camp lazily*
Tigerfang

*slows down to pad besides his brother and Shiverwind* What are you two doing back here?
Flintstripe
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Clearly not that well! *turns to his brother* She's putting me through the ringer, per usual. -Wrenflight

*quickly stands to her paws and shakes out her fur, trying to conceal her embarrassment* I suppose we shouldn't wait any longer then. *continues on their walk to the border, her face impossibly red as she was burning up under her pelt* -Sweetbriar
*storms into camp* ~ Mistybreeze

*shrugs, masking her blush* "Sure. I think you're attractive." ~ Berryfrost

"That's how our friendship works," *nudges him* ~ Shiverwind

"Yeah," *says shortly, overtaking her and nearly running to the border* ~ Falconstar
Very true. -Wrenflight

*bites her lip as she follows him, genuinely at a loss for anything she could say* -Sweetbriar
*grins* Good he needs someone like you to keep him out of trouble. *cuffs him over the head* This mouse brained loves causing trouble.
Flintstripe

*looks away happily* Good least someone has something nice to say about me. *purrs and gives her a nudge* You know we could take that walk around the lake again sometime soon if you want. *says trying to be casual and thinking to himself "Just be confident!")
Skyheart

*pads in a bit after her*
Tigerfang
When have I ever enjoyed causing trouble? *rolls his eyes in amusement* -Wrenflight
*looks around camp boredly*
Foxpaw

I remember you always wanting to cause a ruckus in the nursery.
Flitnstripe
I think you're confusing me with yourself! You, Freckle and Apple were the troublemakers. Merry, Sweet and I were the quiet ones. -Wrenflight
*blinks* Are you sure? *thinks thoughtfully* Huh i guess so..
Flintstripe

*lays his head on his mates* You are such a beauty you know.
Sunheart

*gets to his paws* im going to find the kits.
Skyheart
*chuckles* I don't know how you could possibly forget. It still holds true today. You three are the louder, wilder ones and us other three are still the soft thinker types. -Wrenflight

How sweet. *purrs and twines tails with him* -Frecklenose

Have fun. *yawns and lays her head on her paws* I'll be here getting some much needed rest. -Hushpool
Not for long you just wait i remember you owe me a nice surprised. *flicks his tail padding around looking for his kits*
Skyheart

Now say something nice about me! *purrs*
Sunheart

Now you are just categorizing us!
Flintstripe
It's accurate though. *shoulders him playfully* -Wrenflight

You're the most handsome tom I've ever set eyes on. -Frecklenose

*sits in the medicine cat den, eyeing Tanglekit's tooth* -Bloodkit
You know I think Falconstar slammed you down a bit to hard o bathe head.
Flintstripe

Bloodkit! Thunderkit! •calls out•
Skyheart

•glances at Bloodkit• what are we suppose to do about the tooth?
Tanglekit

Oh how charming. •purrs•
Sunheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
The herbs might be a little bitter but nt too bad *says as she sticks the bark mixture on top of his bleeding gum* You can leave the tooth if you like he'll be fine -Merryberry

I cant believe you pulled a tooth out though Tangle *says in awe* -Dapplekit
*pads alongside Storkclaw and Boulderdust as they finished up scent marking the MoonClan border across the small creek that divided their territories* -Greysquirrel
*sticks her head out of the Nursery* "Yeah?" ~ Thunderkit

*rolls her eyes* "Technically all cats belong in some category or another' you're the one who decides where you land. Wrenflight is just pointing it out." ~ Shiverwind

*relief made his body relax when he saw the MoonClan patrol, though his eyes took on a hardness and his features contorted into a neutral expression* "MoonClan," *says, announcing his and Sweetbriar's presence* ~ Falconstar

*can't help but smile* "Sure. I'm game." ~ Berryfrost

GUYS DO ANY OF YOU WATCH RIVERDALE????
*perks up* Great! Wait im not going to have to groom my pelt again am i? *says with a chuckle*
Strongbreeze

*stops and looks over at the Stormclan leader* Falconstar. *nods his head respectfully*
Boulderdust

Eh i guess so were would you put yourself then Shiverwind?
Fliintstripe

*looks over at her* Are you behaving? *says padding over to Thunderkit*
Skyheart

*nods his head* Thanks Merryberry! *purrs looking at Dapplekit* I didnt try to it just came out!
Tanglekit

Nope never had the chance to watch it.
I haven't gotten a chance to watch it

I always am charming. *purrs* As are you. -Frecklenose

*looks over the border* Well this is unexpected. *says to his patrol upon seeing the StormClan leader**meets them at the edge of the border* Falconstar. *dips his head respectfully* What can we do for you? -Storkclaw

*keeps herself beside Falconstar, listening respectfully* -Sweetbriar
*pads up standing beside her mate with a confused expression as to why Falconstar would be on a patrol talking to them* -Greysquirrel
Team, I'm re-writing Shiver's Get to Know Your Character, and I'm on the character one and I put Katniss Everdeen and then I realized THAT WREN IS LITERALLY PEETA MALLARK O.o DID YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE?!

*rolls her eyes, smiling* "I suppose not." ~ Berryfrost

*dips his head* "StormClan are hosting a Gathering in a few days time. With the return of GoldenClan and PantherClan's split, I'm sure there's a lot we need to catch up on. StormClan would like to invite MoonClan to participate." ~ Falconstar

*shrugs* "I've never really thought about it." ~ Shiverwind

*shrugs* "There's nothing I can do to get in trouble, since we're still grounded. But Bloodkkit was playing with Tanglekit again, so I'm doing better than she is." ~ Thunderkit

I didn't but now that I realize it that's amazing!!!

*nods* I shall pass the invitation on to Bearstar immediately upon our return. Do you have a location? -Storkclaw

Well what if you had to think about it? -Wrenflight
•raises an eye• Was she now? •turns over towards the medicine cat den•
Skyheart

•sighs in relief• Thank starclan! I was afraid that I would have to spend the rest of my day again doing that.
Strongbreeze

Well Tanglekit, now you've at least got a cool story! -Bloodkit
*nods* I Guess i do! *purrs puffing his chest out*
Tanglekit

*starts heading over to the medicine cats den* Bloodkit! *calls in*
Skyheart
*huffs and pads out* Yes? -Bloodkit
What did i say about playing with him? *sits down in front of her*
Skyheart

*watches her and flattens his ears*
Tanglekit

*pads back into camp with Featherwing*
Crowtail
*licks his ears* So now what? -Featherwing

To not to. *grumbles* -Bloodkit
And what did you do? *questions her*
skyheart

Well having my fun with you causes me to get hungry so a meal?
Crowtail
Sounds good. -Featherwing

Played with Tanglekit. But Foxkit is an apprentice now so he won't be able to play as much. And playing with Tanglekit is fun! *says excitedly* We were playing tug of war with a stick and one of his fangs came out! It's super cool to look at! -Bloodkit
*flicks his tail* Still you disobeyed me again Bloodkit. You are not to play with him unless i say so.
Skyheart

So what does a delicate tom like you want to eat?
Crowtail
Delicate? *nudges him* I'd rethink that. -Featherwing

*frowns and stares down at her paws* Fine. -Bloodkit
Now get away from there *nudges her with his paw* Why dont you share a meal with your father?
Skyheart

What you dont think you are delicate? *noses from the pile*
Crowtail
Not as much anymore. -Featherwing

Okay. *slowly pads over to the pile, upset she couldn't play* -Bloodkit
*watches her go and looks at his mother*
Tanglekit (im only doing this cause i know Flaxenrose is going to chew him out)

*takes her to the pile seeing Featherwing and Crowtail and wrinkles his nose* Bloodkit say hi to Featherwing and Crowtail.
Skyheart

*grins* That i will agree with you on. *turns to Skyheart and Bloodkit* Why Hello Bloodkit!
Crowtail
Hi Bloodkit. *purrs at the young kit* -Featherwing

Hi! Hey, do you think that you guys could play with me some time? Dad won't teach me anymore fighting moves or let me have friends. *gives him a look* -Bloodkit
*tilts his head confused* Doesnt let you have friends?
Crowtail

*narrows his eyes* I do to let you have friends! Just not certain friends.
Skyheart
I only have two friends and he doesn't let me play with one of them. -Bloodkit
*looks at his mate amused* You know what i think im going to go talk to Hushpool so we can share a meal later Featherwing. *flicks his tail turning to pad over to Hushpool*
Crowtail

You have more then two friends dont lie! *flicks his tail*
Skyheart
Who?! -Bloodkit

*waves his tail to his mate, watching Bloodkit and Skyheart in amusement* -Featherwing
What about those weird name kits what is it...Swirls? Something like that? Those kits they would probably be more fun then Tanglekit.
Skyheart

*pads over to Hushpool* hey you awake?
Crowtail
*wrinkles her nose* I haven't even talked to them. And Tanglekit is fun! We practice fighting and running together. -Bloodkit

*looks up grumpily* I am now. -Hushpool
*Flicks his tail getting annoyed* Featherwing who is right? Me or my brat?
Skyheart

*sits down besides her* Oh sorry did i ruin your nap?
Crowtail
I think you both have good points. But, Bloodkit, at the end of the day it's your father's decision. -Featherwing

*looks at them with a sour face* -Bloodkit

I'm used to it at this point. *yawns and sits up* So what do you want? -Hushpool
Eh i was just getting away from Skyheart and Bloodkit making a ruckus. *looks towards them* He wont let her play with her friend?
Crowtail

*smirks at her victoriously* How about this if you get Darkmist to come over here apologize to me and kiss my paw ill let you play with him. *snickers at the thought*
Skyheart
*scrunches her nose* That's weird. -Bloodkit

*gives Skyheart an annoyed look* Can't you just leave my brother alone. -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* He's already worried about tom's ulterior motives. -Hushpool
So the rumors are true? GoldenClan has returned *says quietly* -Greysquirrel
•lowers himself down to Bloodkits level• Well if you want to play with him with out me saying oh can then he has to do that. •sticks his tongue out at her and looks up at Featherwing• No he insulted me and his mate insulted my kits! So I demand an apoligy!
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes• Hushpool I think your mate finally lost his marbles.
Crowtail

•sits with Flaxonrose boredly•
Tanglekit
Uh huh. -Featherwing

But Dad what do Tanglekit and I have to do with your fight with Darkmist? -Bloodkit

I thought that a long time ago. -Hushpool