Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15401-15450 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*rubs his head* You hit to hard you know!
Flintstripe

*wiggles his paw* You little terror!
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Afraid of getting beat up by a pregnant lady? *jokes* -Frecklenose
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*listened intently the entire time, only gasping then choking when she mentioned how "indecent" the kiss became (then grinned proudly)* *rubs her tail comfortingly up and down her back* "Great StarClan, he's more stubborn than we've been giving him credit for! But cheer up; there's a silver lining to this." *smirks wickedly at her* "You managed to turn on your Clan leader, so at least you know he's into you physically! That's a start!" ~ Berryfrost

*narrows her eyes* "You give daddy dirty looks all the time!" ~ Thunderkit
*blushes and yet again covers her face* Ugh, I knew you'd get hung up on that! -Sweetbriar

I do not! -Hushpool
You do to! I agree with Thunderkit!
Skyheart

No i always get picked on by you silly.
Flintstripe
I do it out of love. -Frecklenose

*huffs* Well I don't always mean to. *grumbles* -Hushpool
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Needy when it comes to be needed *smiles slightly at that but looks at the rabbit her son brought it and sighs* He's a good son Wren rabbit is my favorite but I can't possibly finish if I can eat at all -Sheepfluff

*looks at her realizing her faux pas* But hey guess we all just gotta make the most of the life we have want to do some hunting or something? -Raindapple
"Save it for later. No one expects you to have an apitate right now." ~ Duskstorm

"Sure. Sounds like fun; I want out of camp anyway." ~ Shiverwind

*smirks deviously* "Of course I'm hung up on that! That's call progress, Sweetbriar!" ~ Berryfrost
But I don't want him to think of me as someone he can just touch...I want him to have feelings for me. -Sweetbriar
True the smell of death is a hard thing to bear come on where should we hunt? -Raindapple

*stares emptily at her dead sister she hardly spoke a word after her outburst* -Merryberry

Okay *says pushing the rabbit away and rests her head on her oaws* -Sheepfluff
Yea yea you tell me that all the time. *chuckles and moves back to lean on his mate*
Flintstripe

Its just natural for you.
Skyheart
"Kitten steps, Sweetbriar," *smiles dryly* "You gotta take what you can get and work on the other part while you do it." ~ Berryfrost

"Near the moore? Rabbits aren't my favorite, but I could go for a run." ~ Shiverwind

*nudges her* ~ Duskstorm
*wraps his tail around Merryberry* You're quiet. Not that I don't understand it. *licks her head* -Wrenflight

*sighs* If you say so. But I won't go beyond kissing. -Sweetbriar
I think the clan thinks I've said enough... -Merryberry

Not everyone likes them like Sheepfluff, Im more of a bird fan myself though I must admit I like the feathers for my nest *purrs a bit* -Raindapple

*glances over at him a sad look on her face too* You know I usually never understand why you'd want kits...but I now can see why you might not...if you lose them its a lot of pain... -Sheepfluff
*watches Wrenflight a bit away still worried about his friend and starts to groom his fur*
Strongbreeze
Everyone understands that you're upset. *nuzzles her ear* -Wrenflight
"Right, of course... maybe." ~ Berryfrost

"Feathers are nice," *shrugs agreeably* "Not practical, but soft and pretty. Kinda like you." ~ Shiverwind

"Aw, Sheepfluff," *cringes slightly* "Trust me, this isn't why; my reasons are a bit more vain. I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through; not sure I would ever want to, either. Gotta say, this isn't changing my views on kits very much. But you're a fantastic mother; you were meant to be a mother. I can't think of any other she-cat who could possibly handle six kits all at once. You're a trooper! A fighter. And you'll get through this too, just like you've ever overcomes everything else." *licks the top of her head* ~ Duskstorm
Now I have five kits to manage *sighs but looks at him* Thank you though Duskstorm your words are very kind and I appreciate them *says placing her paw over his gratefully* -Sheepfluff

I'll take that as a compliment and not a dig at my impractically *purrs* -Raindapple
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"You don't have to be so formal, Sheepers. Just say thanks." *shrugs* "Honestly, I'm not saying anything special. The whole Clans know it." ~ Duskstorm

"Very wise of you," *grins* ~ Shiverwind
*gives her a look* it's not a maybe, it's a definitely not. Kissing is one thing, but to actually let him touch me in any of my intimate spots? Not until we have a much more serious emotional relationship. I honestly have a rule that I won't mate with anyone else we're already mates. -Sweetbriar
*gets to his paws nodding to his mate and pads over to join Darkmist* Hey.
Sunheart

*lets out a rather large yawn and pulls Thunderkit to his and starts to give her a bath*
Skyheart
*snorts underneath her breath* "Intimate spots. That's what they're called." ~ Berryfrost
*cuffs her lightly* Well now you're just mocking me. -Sweetbriar

Hi. How's Frecklenose doing? -Darkmist
She is doing good. *sighs* Well good as she can be and Flaxonrose? I heard her little outburst eariler.
Sunheart
*frowns slightly* She's pretty down. Applethorn was her niece and the way she went was so horrible. Flaxenrose is pretty down. -Darkmist
Sheepers *almost lets out a laugh* I've never heard of that nickname -Sheeplfuff

*shoves her a bit with her shoulder playfully* Wipe that grin off your face *laughs a bit* -Raindapple
*nods* Yea falling from the fall not the best way to go...
Sunheart
Not at all. -Darkmist
*sighs* Though i dont thnk it was Treetails fault like Merryberry said.
Sunheart

*looks at his pelt to make sure it was nice and slick for Berryfrost and glances up at the she cats*
Strongbreeze
*shakes his head* Neither do I. The boy needs to show a little more discipline when it comes to his relationships, but I think since he's been with Flintstripe he's been much better. -Darkmist
"You make it so easy!" ~ Berryfrost

"Well then you've lived a life of missed opportunities." *grins* "Sheepers. Sheepykins. Fluffbutt." ~ Duskstorm

"So, Falconstar's hosting a Gathering. Any idea who he'll select to attend?" ~ Shiverwind
Do I really? -Sweetbriar
Call me fluffbutt and I claw your ears off *glares at him playfully* -Sheepfluff

Hard to say...big question is whether he'll bring Treetail and have him confess to MoonClan...I worry for my brother he can be pretty troubled -Raindapple
"Undeniably so." ~ Berryfrost

*smirks* "Bring it on, Fluffbutt." ~ Duskstorm

*flicks an ear* "I doubt he brings Treetail - not after what happened. Being chosen to attend is going to be a huge honor. But now that you've mentioned it... how does it feel to be an aunt?" ~ Shiverwind
I don't know I've never even seen the kits... *shrugs* It seems they're MoonClan cats...I wonder if Falconstar will try and make a claim for them though... -Raindapple

Don't test me Duskstorm I mean it *says giving him a look* -Sheepfluff
*huffs lightly* Well maybe that's why Falconstar gives me such a hard time! *leans against her* Anyway, I hope we both get to go to the Gathering. It'd be such an experience to be apart of the first one in so many moons. -Sweetbriar
"Treetail probably wouldn't want that." *pauses* "Actually, would he? I mean, they are his kits." ~ Shiverwind

"You know, maybe at one point I might have backed down, but now that I've called you Fluffbutt you're not all that intimidating anymore." *cuffs her ear with a paw* ~ Duskstorm

"I know!" *exclaims wistfully* "But he'll probably bring more senior warriors." ~ Berryfrost
You never know. Maybe I can work some of my magic to earn us a spot. *jokes with a slight smile* -Sweetbriar
Maybe though I doubt MoonClan would give them up they're a smaller clan they need the kits more than we do arguably...plus he didn't birth them and couldn't nurse them hard to justify taking a young kit away from a perfectly able mother -Raindapple

*quickly smacks him with her paw not hard but enough to give him a warning* I mean it Duskstorm don't call me that I'm a respected member of StormClan you'll ruin my reputation as a mother and warrior *she acted like she was serious but there was a hint of playfulness behind her voice* -Sheepfluff
"Ugh, not with his attitude." ~ Berryfrost

"True, but Hushpool or Flaxenrose could easily nurse them, and besides; the bigger the Clan, the stronger. If Treetail wanted them, I think Falconstar would fight for them. And we could easily overpower them." ~ Shiverwind

*cocks an eyebrow* "Ruin your reputation as a mother by calling you Fluffbutt? I think you need to reevaluate a few things, Sheepfluff. Besides," *flashes her a smirk* "What are you gonna do about it?" ~ Duskstorm
I couldn't support that taking young kits away from their mother...what if they were your kits or mine and have your Clan go to war and die over them then have them stolen away from you...that's tragic and a waste of clan cats lives if you ask me for two small kits. We have plenty of kits here...even if they are my brother's kits, were not a cruel enough clan to steal kits in bloodshed -Raindapple

I cant have my children going around calling me Fluffbutt I'll lose all respect now hush up Duskstorm -Sheepfluff
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I know I know. If leader was Strongbreeze and you were in my position it'd definitely work. *grins slightly* -Sweetbriar
*snorts* "Maybe you're not, but you can't speak for the rest of the Clan. And maybe some of us don't think of it as cruelty; they're Treetail's kits too. He has just as much claim to them as their mother." *shrugs* "I'm kinda surprised that you're so focused on the mother, considering you don't have much attachment to Hushpool. She birthed you, after all, but Featherwing and Crowtail are your parents. Those kits could develop a maternal bond to a foster-queen, or just live happily with Treetail. I never met my father and I turned out just fine. It's not a matter of "who has enough kits". It's who is willing to fight for them." ~ Shiverwind

"Well control your kits then, Fluffbutt, because I quite like the nickname." ~ Duskstorm

•snorts• But still he mated with two differ t she cats and both happen to have kits now that's unlucky.
Sunheart

•glances at the sky and then over at Berryfrost and gets back up to join them•
Strongbreeze
It's unfortunate that he couldn't be there to be a father for either of them. -Darkmist
To be honest I think it's better that he isn't. •flicks his tail• He has a mate here and if he just got up and left for those kits what do you think would happen?
Sunheart
That's very true. -Darkmist
*lays down and stretches out tiredly* This clan just cant catch a break can it?
Sunheart

*Looks up at Sunheart from his fathers paws*
Tanglekit
Unfortunately not. *strokes Tanglekit's head with his tail* -Darkmist
*purrs loudly and rubs against him*
Tanglekit

*watches Tanglekit wondering what his kits will be like and smirks at his brother* I cant wait for my kits.
Sunheart