Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16401-16450 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*pads over to Ivyfrost and looks at her curiously* Are you going to train today?
Foxpaw

*a wide smile spreads across he face and leans his head down to kiss her again*
Strongbreeze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Awww but I like cuddling. -Hushpool

I can agree with that. -Treetail

*breaks his paws away and pulls her down next to him, moving to stand over her again* -Wrenflight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*flicks her tail* "We're going out with Brownnut today, since he's taking over Mousepaw's training for the time being. Whenever they're ready, we'll leave." ~ Ivyfrost

*purrs loudly and kisses him back* ~ Berryfrost

*growls and struggles until she breaks from his hold, rolling out of his reach* *stands back to her paws and eyes him, chest rising and falling* ~ Shiverwind
Getting winded? *circles her* -Wrenflight
*pulls away from her after a moment and sits back up getting off of her* So how about that swim?
Strongbreeze

*blinks and sits down* Okay. *says still watching her*
Foxpaw

*laughs* I mean i'm not arguing that i don't like it. *nuzzles the nook in her neck*
Skyheart

*sees the camp entrance and hears talking in a bush and looks at it curiously*
Flintstripe
I love you so much. -Hushpool

*shrugs* -Treetail
"Or we could keep kissing," *suggests, not moving* "You know, to help you practice of course." ~ Berryfrost

*narrows her eyes* "You wish." *snarls and lunges for him* ~ Shiverwind
*shrugs and walks by heading for the entrance* I dont want know.
Flintstripe

*Purrs and moves back over her* Yea i guess i should take advantage of all this practice right?
Strongbreeze

And i love you just as much my mischievous lioness.
Skyheart
*knocks her to the side and starts trying to pin down her paws* -Wrenflight
"It would be criminal not to," *purrs, wrapping her paws around his neck* ~ Berryfrost

*ducks her head and nips at his legs, fighting against his strength* ~ Shiverwind
Wouldn't want to get in trouble now would i? *moves his muzzle to hers again kissing her roughly and moves his paws to her back*
Strongbreeze
*purrs and licks his neck* Such a charmer. -Hushpool

Me either. It seems dangerous on what we might walk in on. -Treetail

*presses his forehead against hers to hold her head back* -Wrenflight
Yea it might be your parents *chuckles heading into camp*
Flintstripe

One of my many talents i like to say.
Skyheart
You have so many. -Hushpool

Oh god I definitely don't want to see. -Treetail
Oh name them i want to hear.
Skyheart

*laughs* I mean i wouldnt mind it.
Flintstripe
I couldn't possibly name them all! -Hushpool

Ew what? -Treetail
*hums into his mouth, relaxing into his paws and eagerly kissing him back* ~ Berryfrost

*fight against him for a moment, before relaxing* *suddenly closes the gap between them and kisses him* ~ Shiverwind (I wasn't sure if that's where you were trying to lead that Team, but I saw my chance and took it :D)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I mean your fathers are pretty good looking you know. *flicks his tail happily*
Flintstripe

Oh so then you dont have anymore besides the one?
Skyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Flintstripe is so weird. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*lets out a loud purr and brushes against her stopping the kiss to catch his breath*
Strongbreeze
*purrs loudly and nuzzles her face into his chest* "Not bad," *teases him* "You catch on quickly." ~ Berryfrost
Y-you think so? *says watching her fondly* I don't think i'm quite as good as you think.
Strongbreeze
"Well, practice does make perfect." *tugs playfully on his ear before pulling his head back down, capturing his lips in another sweet kiss* ~ Berryfrost
*blinks in surprise and starts to get a little heated and tightens his grip on her*
Strongbreeze
*arches her back a bit, pushing against him* ~ Berryfrost
*gasps slightly his member pressing against her* H-hey Berryfrost should we take a break.? *mumbles through her mouth*
Strongbreeze
*relunctently pulls away, licking her lips* "I-yeah, that's probably the smartest idea." *licks his nose* "We can take that swim now, if you still want to?" ~ Berryfrost
Of course I do! You really want them to name them all? -Hushpool

Please don't tell me you have the hots for my dads. *nudges him lightly* -Treetail

(I was gonna see if she'd taunt him or not, but I was gonna take it here yes XD) *wraps his paws around her slowly and kisses her back* -Wrenflight
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*shrugs* Maybe i do maybe i dont. *grins* You will never know.
Flintstripe

Just a few more is all im asking love. *grins* You know me im a simple tom.
Skyheart
*tilts her head slightly to get a better angle, wrapping her paws around his neck once more* ~ Shiverwind
You're incredibly handsome. You're strong, mentally and physically. You're the most stubborn cat I know, but I love that about you. Most importantly, you're a wonderful mate and father. -Hushpool

*huffs* I probably don't even want to know the answer. Especially not if you've got a favorite. -Treetail
*gives her lower lip a slight nip and tug before kissing her a bit more deeply* -Wrenflight
Crowtail..*says quickly enjoying how uncomfortable he was getting*
Flintstripe

Oh those are all great things. *licks her cheek*
Skyheart
"Hey now," *gasps breathlessly, before returning his kiss just as deeply* ~ Shiverwind
*purrs* Indeed they are. -Hushpool

Stooop! I don't need to know all this! It's weird! It'd be like if I had the hots for your dad or Wren. -Treetail

What? *pulls back slightly, but continues licking her muzzle* -Wrenflight
Continue with the BerryXStrong cuteness dammit! XD
*pouts slightly* "Don't stop yet," *mutters* ~ Shiverwind
*stares at her for a moment before going in for another kiss**moves his paws up and down her back softly* -Wrenflight
*nods* Y-yea swimming sounds good. *purrs at her lick and gets to his paws*
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Im just messing with you Treetail.
Flintstripe

*nips her one more time before pushing her off gently*
Skyheart
*a purr rumbled deep within her chest* *kisses him back, arching her back slightly* ~ Shiverwind
*nuzzles his cheek* So what do you want to do? -Hushpool

You're evil! *nips him lightly* -Treetail

*parts her jaws slightly just so that he could move his tongue into her mouth* -Wrenflight
*follows after him, wading into the water* ~ Berryfrost

*gasps softly, caught off guard, but immediately catches on and lazily begins winding their tongues*
*stops when he was belly deep and looks at her warmly* You are just so stunning.
Strongbreeze

*yelps* Hey now!
Flintstripe

What ever you like love just give me the order.
Skyheart
*moves his paws down her flanks slowly**his tongue moved around her mouth slowly, but eagerly* -Wrenflight
*purrs* Troublemaker. -Treetail

Want to hunt? -Hushpool
*purrs and splashes him playfully* "Oh hush, you charmer!" ~ Berryfrost

*pulls away slightly and licks his muzzle slowly, sensually* ~ Shiverwind
**ducks away from the water and ducks below popping up besides her* Hey i had to learn how to charm from you so this all your well doing,
Strongbreeze

What me the great lovely Flintstripe?
Flintstripe

I love a good hunt after a mounting.
Skyheart
Oh yes you. *purrs* -Treetail

*rolls her eyes in amusement* Of course. -Hushpool

*a low hum rumbled in his throat**moves his muzzle and drags his tongue slowly, firmly across her neck* -Wrenflight
*a sound between a whimper and a soft moan catches in her throat* "Wrenflight... what are we doing?" ~ Shiverwind
So what are you going to tell your nosy friend Sweetbriar? *starts to wash himself*
Strongbreeze

I would never! *cuffs him* unlike you.
Flintstripe

*gets to his paws* what? Its true!
Skyheart
*stops and watches her gently* What would you like for us to be doing? -Wrenflight