Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16801-16850 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Hey guys! Fanpop is acting weird and won't let me load the previous pages; can you guys repost your last responses to my characters?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Sure give me a sec!
*purrs and settles himself down in the nest* So you got selected for the big gathering. I hope no tom tries to steal my lovely mate there.
Strongbreeze

*Nods* I scent a rabbit a little bit ahead of us im sure we can track it.
Sunheart

Well either way ill take it.
Tigerfang

*paws at some foot holds and slowly starts up* Come on Bloodkit!
Tanglekit
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*rolls her eyes fondly* "You won't have anything to worry about, Strongbreeze. I wish you were coming though. If Sweetbriar can't convince Falconstar to let her go, I won't have either of my best friends." ~ Berryfrost

*flicks her tail* "Sounds like a plan to me." *assumes the lead, tracking the scent* ~ Shiverwind

*pads out of the Nursery and gapes at Bloodkit and Tanglekit* "What are you doing?!" ~ Thunderkit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Yep I will!
Anything else you'd like me to compliment you on? *jokes* -Scorchgaze

He's trying to climb the wall but I don't think it's a good idea. -Bloodkit
*scoffs* "Of course not. You're going to die, mouse-brain!" *pauses* "Actually, you should keep climbing." ~ Thunderkit
Best friend and mate you mean. *purrs* But i dont mind to much about not going. *stretches out in the nest*
Strongbreeze

*glances at the warriors den and nods to Scorchgaze* Ill be back in a bit im going to try again. *says and pads over to the warriors den sticking his head in* Uh Berryfrost can we talk for a minute?
Tigerfang

*follows after her still thinking about how she kissed Wrenflight*
Sunheart
*stops and looks down at them* I wont die....*grumbles* I can do this. *reaches up to the next foot hold*
Tanglekit

*pads over to Falconstar* I don't think anyone really has too much of an issue but Tigerfang, but I spoke to him about it. -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes at Thunderkit* Tanglekit come down! -Bloodkit
*shakes his head going a little higher* No i wanna prove Thunderkit wrong. *calls down to her*
Tanglekit
*licks his cheek* "It would be more fun if you went though. We just became mates. I don't want to leave your side for even a moment!" ~ Berryfrost

*excuses himself from the conversation with Ivyfrost, Featherwing and Crowtail, and makes a lap around camp with Scorchgaze as they talk* "Good. I don't expect things to remain so peaceful, but I'm glad that nothing needs to be dealt with right now." ~ Falconstar

*glances back* "You okay?" ~ Shiverwind

"Let him do it," *says loudly* "When he falls and hurts himself, it'll be his own fault when Falconstar pushes back his apprentice ceremony." ~ Thunderkit
Everything seems to be going relatively smooth. How did your conversation with Sweetbriar go? -Scorchgaze

*watches anxiously* -Bloodkit
"It was... interesting. I told her that my final decision was 'no', and she said she wasn't done with the conversation yet, then went to lead that patrol. Can't say that I'm too surprised." *a frown flickers across his lips* "I have a question for you, though: have she and Treetail always been so close, or is this a new development that I somehow missed?" ~ Falconstar

*lays around lazily waiting for his mate to come back*
Flintstripe

*purrs* And i dont want to spend anytime away from you either. Being next to you in the best feeling in the world.
Strongbreeze

*coughs interrupting them* Berryfrost can you spare a moment? I want to talk to you.
Tigerfang

He would not! *calls down again making it to a ledge and peers down at them*
Tanglekit
*stiffens when she hears Tigerfang's voice, her eyes instinctively hardening* "What." *moves closer to Strongbreeze so that their pelt's brushed; she was looking for some sort of reassurance that he was there* ~ Berryfrost
*blinks at her reaction to him* I just want to talk about things you know catch up on whats been going on..
Tigerfang

*Nuzzles her ear reassuringly* Do you want me to tell him to leave you alone? *says quietly just to her*
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head* No im fine just thinking about a few things.
Sunheart
*shakes her head slightly, telling him no* "Tigerfang, we don't do that. We've not been close since the incident, and I'm not in a hurry to change that." ~ Berryfrost

"You? Thinking?" *smirks at him* "That's dangerous." ~ Shiverwind
*nips her tail* Oh shut it you! Me thinking is not that bad!
Sunheart

Another time then..*says queitly and backs out of the den*
Tigerfang

*glances at him then brings his gaze back to his mate* You okay?
Strongbreeze
Well they grew up together just like the rest of her siblings did with Treetail. I've always known them to be friends, but I wouldn't know how close of friends. -Scorchgaze

There you are. *pads over to Flintstripe, sitting down with a huff* Have you even caught anything? -Frecklenose

*sets their catches down next to her* Or is Treetail out catching everything now? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

All right you made it to a ledge now come down! -Bloodkit
*blinks in surprise and looks away embarrassed* Hey i have my reasons! But yes Treetail is doing the hunting for me right now i mean he offered. *flicks his tail with a huff*
Flintstripe

But i think i can go higher! *calls down confidently now that he proved Thunderkit wrong the first time*
Tanglekit

*pads over and looks up to see what Thunderkit and Bloodkit were looking at* Huh whats he doing up there?
Skyheart
Flint you smell like mating. -Frecklenose

Don't tell me you can't walk. -Sweetbriar

He's trying to climb the falls. Dad tell him to get down! -Bloodkit

*pads over quickly* Tanglekit! You stay right on that ledge and don't take another step! *gets ready to start climbing up* -Darkmist
I can walk! I was just resting! •looks away stubbornly• and so what if I mated that’s what mates do isn’t it?
Flintstripe

Dumb kit. •mutters watching Darkmist climb the wall to get to the ledge•
Skyheart

•shrinks back seeing his father climb up•
Tanglekit
*pokes his flank playfully* Then stand up and walk. -Frecklenose

Tanglekit you could have gotten seriously hurt. *grabs him by the scruff and starts his way carefully back down* -Darkmist

It's dangerous to climb the wall for even a warrior, isn't it? -Bloodkit
*gets to his paws slowly and walks in a circle wincing slightly* Happy?
Flintstripe

*shrugs* I guess then again most warriors aren't dumb enough to try.
Skyheart

Sorry pa..*says quietly*
Tanglekit
No because you're pushing yourself to do it. *cuffs him lightly* Sit down you goof. -Frecklenose

*sets him down safely on the ground* You can't be doing dangerous things like that. -Darkmist
But i wanted to prove that i wasn't useless...*mumbles looking at his paws* Thunderkit said i couldn't do it.
Tanglekit

*sits back down* Hey it's not my fault my mate loves me,
Flintstripe
Loves you enough to make your legs useless. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Tanglekit you aren't useless. *strokes his head with his tail* You're only a kit. Kits are supposed to play and have fun. -Darkmist
*whiskers twitch* "They certainly seem closer as of late." ~ Falconstar

*flicks him with her tail* "It absolutely is." ~ Shiverwind

*exhales a sigh* "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wish he would stop trying to make amends with me... I understand that he regrets what happened with the badger, but I just can't forgive him for it, or for ignoring Lionkit and Snowstep." ~ Berryfrost

*glowers at Tanglekit, but doesn't say anything else to him* *turns to Skyheart* "When are we going to be made apprentices? Being a kit is so boring!" ~ Thunderkit
*looks thoughtful* Maybe I just haven't noticed it. You seem rather keen to it though. -Scorchgaze
But I don’t wanna be a kit anymore I wanna do things like you do.
Tanglekit

They aren’t useless just less useful. •reaches over to cuff her•
Flintstripe

•thinks• I think soon unless you did something naughty. •teases her and licks her head•
Skyheart

•nods• I can see where you are coming from and honestly I’d be the same as you if my father or mother did that..but •nuzzles her cheek• sometimes you need to move on you know.
Strongbreeze
*purrs and dodges his swing* Whatever you say. -Sweetbriar

You'll have your time soon. You're all almost six moons already. -Darkmist
•looks up at him hopefully• really!?
Tanglekit

Hey least I get action and let me tell you it’s amazing he so feisty. •purrs at the thought•
Flintstripe
*huffs* Well when you say it like that I'm clearly the only one singled out. -Sweetbriar

You'll have your time. Then I won't be the only one having kits. -Frecklenose

Of course. Once you're six moons you'll become an apprentice and start your training to become a warrior. -Darkmist
*purrs* Treetail is such a tom. *looks over at Sweetbriar* I mean to be fair you got pretty close to doing it with our great leader. *teases*
Flintstripe

Do you know who my mentor is going to be? Cause Bloodkit wants Falconstar. *wiggles excitedly*
Tanglekit
*blushes slightly* I wouldn't say we were that close. -Sweetbriar

Am I missing something?! -Frecklenose

*purrs* I'm not sure. That's completely up to Falconstar. -Darkmist
Yea our sweet innocent sister was almost taken by that mean looking tom! •purrs happily•
Flintstripe

•looks at him in awe• Can I have you as my mentor pa?
Tanglekit
I wasn't almost taken! And he's not mean looking. -Sweetbriar

When did this happen?! -Frecklenose

Parents can't mentor their kits, unfortunately. But I know Falconstar will give you the perfect mentor. -Darkmist
You were so almost taken and he is kinda mean looking. *purrs looking at Frecklenose* The other day when they went out for training.
Flintstripe

*flattens his ears* Oh okay..*looked a little disappointed*
Tanglekit
He's not mean looking he's just rouged...and handsome. -Sweetbriar

What were you two doing?! -Frecklenose

Just kissing! -Sweetbriar

I'd go too easy on you. *nudges him playfully* You want a mentor who will train you just as good as Bloodkit and Thunderkit will get trained. -Darkmist
Hey you skipped the part where his big hard member was grinding up against your thigh! *grins happy that he can embarrass Sweetbriar*
FLintstripe

Yea i guess that true. *flicks histail* Im going to be the best warrior for you!
Tanglekit
*blushes dark red* Those are not the words I used! -Sweetbriar

Sweetbriar! Who would have guessed you were such a freak. *teases* -Frecklenose

I'm not a freak! -Sweetbriar

*purrs* I have complete faith in you. -Darkmist
*purrs and nuzzles his head against his leg* I wont let you down!
Tanglekit

I know right? *laughs* Cant believe my sweet sister is so dirty!
Flintstripe
I'm not dirty you guys. *rolls her eyes at them in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Oh really? So you're telling us those thoughts never go through your head? -Frecklenose

Well...-Sweetbriar

I know you won't. -Darkmist
Yea of him mounting you in that big den of his making you his? The two of you brushing chest together and touching tongues? *grins teasingly*
Flintstripe

*crouches down and growls playfully* Hey Bloodkit wanna wrestle!?
Tanglekit
His deep voice murmuring to you. The two of you getting all hot and heavy in his den. -Frecklenose

*waves her paw at them* All right all right stop! -Sweetbriar

*grins and jumps into a crouch* Of course! -Bloodkit
And at the right moment he will put it in you. *finishes off with a laugh and nudges Frecklenose*
Flintstripe

*leaps over to her and growls* Good!
Tanglekit
*glares at them slightly with a deep red face* You guys are awful. -Sweetbriar

*laughs* Oh come on, it's funny. -Frecklenose

Bring it! -Bloodkit
Yea stop being a little kitten! Its going to happen one day isnt it?
Flintstripe

*pounces at her tackling her to the ground*
Tanglekit
Well I hope but I don't know! If Falconstar and I don't work out it's not like I'm interested in anyone else. -Sweetbriar

*rolls with him, cuffing his ears* -Bloodkit