Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17001-17050 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I assume both happened today since I haven't heard it until now. So I guess the better question is how did you tell her? -Wrenflight

Oh I will. -Treetail

Hey! They'll be perfect if they look like me! -Hushpool

Falconstar will handle it the way Falconstar does I suppose. -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
I mean i guess they would okay.. *tries to picture them*
Crowtail

When we went for our walk earlier i asked her about kissing lessons so we started off with that and she offered to kiss me. *purrs at the thought* So i took the chance and we started kissing and things kind of got heated after that. *looks at him* I mean i can go into detail if you want.
Strongbreeze

With aggressive logic? *flicks his tail amused*
Tigerfang

*sits down once he puts the moss down* But i promise to tell you all about the gathering. *nuzzles his neck*
Flintstripe
*looks slightly confused at the part about his son, but brushes it off because he knew how affection his son was with his friends* I'll let you a story. When I returned back to the clan I was afraid of putting too much pressure on Crowtail to get back together with me. I told myself over and over that I didn't want to push him and any time I felt the desire it made me angry. I snapped on him a few times because I loved him so much and he so easily gets to me. The lust became overwhelming and the thought that he might have moved on from me made me infuriated. It didn't take long for us to come together again. *looks at him almost sympathetically* I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I'm not sure how much longer your subconscious will be able to mask your feelings for her. You say you don't view her romantically, but that's because your mind is telling you what you want it to. -Featherwing

Maybe I'm not as fiesty. *grins* -Redshadow

*chuckles* I've always been kind of mushy though, huh? -Darkmist

Did you two already do it?! -Sweetbriar
*chuckles* No that's okay. I'm super happy for you, Strongbreeze. *debates in his head whether or not he should tell him about the kiss he and Shiverwind had shared earlier* -Wrenflight

I look forward to that. I'm sure it'll be exciting. -Treetail

I guess we'll see in some moons. -Hushpool

That's not always his way. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Dang it, everyone overlooking the mess with Treetail and making Falconstar look crazy! xD

"But- but it's just lust!" *lashes his tail* "I can handle lust. I can put distance between us until I'm not thinking of her anymore. I can have her patrol all day and give her special assignments to keep her away from me, except..." *trails off and sighs* "except that's not fair, and there she goes again, influencing me to do things that I woudn't do for anyone else. When did you realize you loved Crowtail, and it wasn't just lust?" ~ Falconstar

"Or maybe you just can't keep up," *retorts* ~ Mistybreeze

*grins* "Just a bit. I think it's gotten worse these past few moons though." ~ Shiverwind

"Mhm." *begins grooming her side* "Twice." ~ Berryfrost
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
tanglebelly commented…
Treetail is precious baby پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Exactly XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*nods happily* Thanks! So what did you do today then? Since i told you so much about mine.
Strongbreeze

*stretches* But before we go i need a nap and a good rest. *yawns*
Flintstripe

Yea in some moons. *looks around lazily* What do you think of Redshadow going to the gathering?
Crowtail

Its only his way about 90% of the time.
Tigerfang
I had to tell myself isn't wasn't love for a bit because of our situation. Me being his mentor made things more complicated. But I realized I couldn't lie to myself anymore when I tried thinking I should set him up with someone else and the thought angered me. I'd get irritated at the thought of him being with someone else. I had to admit to myself that it made me angry because I wanted him to be mine alone. I wanted to hold and kiss him freely. He made me feel like no one else ever had. -Featherwing

How rude! You know that isn't the case. -Redshadow

I blame my beautiful mate and perfect kits. -Darkmist

And? How was it? -Sweetbriar
Well I spent some time with Shiverwind. -Wrenflight

That sounds nice. -Treetail

I don't like it. How does he get to go before other clanmates? -Hushpool

It might seem that way. -Scorchgaze
*raises an eye* Oh you and Shiverwind spent some more time together?
Strongbreeze

*nuzzles him one more time* Im going to head to the den so i will catch you later okay?
Flintstripe

*nods in agreement* I dont like it either...It is just plainly unfair to the real clan members..
Crowtail

I mean unless you can show me a time he hasnt used that logic.
Tigerfang
*thinks about what Featherwing told him, mulling over it and rolling it around his head* *slowly his expression began to grow more desperate as he made connections and pieced things together* "Oh." ~ Falconstar

*sighs dramatically* "Oh, but what if it is? Redshadow, I think we should take a break and see other cats." ~ Mistybreeze

*flicks him with her tail* "I bet you do. Sunheart attributes his newfound-mellowness to the same thing." ~ Shiverwind

"Amazing. Like, think of the the most pleasure you've ever felt and then multiply by times one hundred. If Stongbreeze came in here right now and said he wanted to go another round I definitely wouldn't turn him down." *continues stretching, working the kinks out of her back* "Forget waiting until you're mates, Sweet - the next time Falconstar puts you on your back, let him do whatever he wants." ~ Berryfrost
Well we are friends. -Wrenflight

Sleep well, my love. *purrs* -Treetail

*nods* I don't like it one bit. But it's not like I could go anyway. -Hushpool

He hasn't used aggression with my daughter. -Scorchgaze
KatieK102 commented…
^ False. He kisses her very aggressively ;) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Let the poor guy live in ignorance when it comes to these things for a little bit longer! XD آپ and I both know the pain he'll be dealing with soon پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
You say if you put distance between you and her you'd stop thinking about her, but that won't happen. The distance will have her running through your head even more. Trust me, I know. You'll watch her, you'll notice even the little things she does. You'll gain a sense for her: even if you can't see her you'll be able to feel her presence when she comes around. The fact that you need to make plans and strategies to keep yourself away from her shows how difficult it is for you. If you really felt nothing for her you'd simply stay away and not give it another thought. -Featherwing

You shut that beautiful muzzle! That will never happen! -Redshadow

See it's not a lie. Settling down and having that cat who gets you in a way no one else does really evens you out. -Darkmist

Oh so you can wait until you and Strongbreeze are mates, but I have to rush? *flicks her playfully with her tail* I need to make sure he's not just doing it out of lust....Besides, I think the waiting could make things even more intense. -Sweetbriar
I mean I said the same thing you did and ended up where I am now remember?
Strongbreeze

•waves his tail and head into the den and into his nest•
Flintstripe

Why is that? •looks at her confused•
Crowtial

As far as we know he hasn’t. •purrs•
Tigerfang
....We may have kissed earlier. -Wrenflight

I obviously have to stay back with my girls. -Hushpool

Oh come on don't start this. -Scorchgaze
KatieK102 commented…
Poor Wren. I think Strongbreeze just really put things in perspective for him and freaked him out xDD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Pretty much XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"I should have never come to you for this. I should have gone to... Thorntail! Why did Thorntail have to die? He would have told me that this was all ridiculous and a waste of thought." ~ Falconstar

"Nope, I've already decided that I want it. I need to get back out there, experiment with a few different toms. Tigerfang always promised me that if we were together it would be the best pleasure I've ever experienced. That's a very lofty promise." ~ Mistybreeze

*doesn't say anything for a few moments, then says softly* "That sounds kinda scary to me." ~ Shiverwind

"Mhm. You know what's really intense? When you're in the middle of it all and then he starts to practically devour your neck. That's intense. Can you even imagine Falconstar already licking and sucking your neck, and then it gets better?" ~ Berryfrost
*blinks at him* You and Shiverwind kissed? What?
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes* You have a mate who can do that you know.
Crowtail

As your friend i am only speaking the truth
Tigerfang
And look how he ended up before his passing, in a loving relationship with the one cat who made him truly happy. As much as it pains me to say it, I kind of miss that stubborn furball. My advice and knowledge isn't biased, Falconstar. Sweetbriar may have been my apprentice and I care about her very much, but I wouldn't want her in a situation that's forced. She deserves all the happiness in the world. Everything I'm telling you is coming from a place of blunt honesty. I won't just tell you what you want to hear. I don't think anyone will at this point. -Featherwing

*growls slightly and latches his jaws around her neck, sucking on her pulse point sensually* -Redshadow

It can be. But it doesn't change who your personality. It just makes you a better version of yourself. -Darkmist

*blushes as the thought goes through her mind* He already goes at it so aggressively. -Sweetbriar
We were sparing earlier and it just sort of happened. -Wrenflight

Leaders tend to leave the mothers with the kits. -Hushpool

That's a "truth" I don't want to think about. -Scorchgaze
Sparing? *blinks* What kind of sparring do you two do if you end up kissing. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

I mean that have a wall of muscle as a father so i think he would suit just as well you know.
Crowtail

Oh why is that? Dont like the idea of your daughter being taken by a tom? Cause trust me when i say this i feel you on that part.
Tigerfang
*is silent for a few moments before exhaling a breath* "I"m still not convinced that I'm in love with her, but even if I were... I can't ask her to follow the same path that I do. If I was Falconblaze then maybe, but being a Clan leader comes with so many difficult decisions and so much stress, and some of that gets passed on to their mate. I handle it well enough so maybe she could too, but if something happened, if I snapped, I wouldn't want to take it out on her." *flicks an ear* "Do you remember Tanglestar at the end of his leadership? He was slowly loosing his mind. He went through multiple mates and his last one, Diamondleaf, turned abusive. I was instructed to never interfere with it, but I'd walked into his den more than once and found him pinning her down or forcing her to not leave him. Everything got to be too much for him to handle and it affected his relationship with her - he exiled her and Sunkit, for StarClan's sake!" *shakes his head* "Knowing that there's even a chance of that happening... if I loved Sweetbriar, how could I ask her to prepare herself for that?" ~ Falconstar

*squeaks in surprise, suddenly grateful that they were just far enough inside the den to be shielded from their Clanmates* "E-easy there, Red," *says in between moans, instinctively exposing more of her neck* ~ Mistybreeze

"I feel like it could also drive you insane." ~ Shiverwind

*smirks at her* "Imagine how much more aggressive he would get." ~ Berryfrost
I had her under me because I was trying to pin her when she suddenly leaned up and kissed me, so I kissed her back. -Wrenflight

Yea I know. -Hushpool

It's not a pleasant thought. Especially my innocent little Sweet. -Scorchgaze
She kissed you!? That makes more sense you would never start something like that.
Strongbreeze

You know but you still play that mother card. *purrs and nudges her*
Crowtail

Innocent my rear Scorchgaze. She is a mature she cat now.
Tigerfang
You'd be surprised, Falconstar. When you're in love you become stronger for the one you love. Even when pushed to your limits the love you have for someone keeps you grounded. Tanglestar had issues beyond his leadership. No one snaps like that who didn't have existing mental issues. Even through all she dealt with...my mother remained sane. Her love for her kits gave her the strength to leave with Sunkit. Through Tanglestar's abuse she still remained sane. Sweetbriar is a stronger girl than most give her credit for. She's got a good head on her shoulders and stays level headed and composed through most situations. You wouldn't have to ask her to prepare for anything. She'd do it without question because she has feelings for you. -Featherwing

*moves his muzzle down and licks his chest, nipping slightly* I don't like you talking about that tom like that. *growls lowly, his paws moving over the uninjured parts of her body* You belong to me and only me just like I belong to you. -Redshadow

*chuckles* Maybe at times, but that's the fun of it. It keeps things exciting. -Darkmist

He'd be so handsome...-Sweetbriar
Hey now! What's that about? -Wrenflight

Of course. -Hushpool

She's still my innocent young girl! -Scorchgaze
They always are. *purrs remember when Berryfrost was always sticking to his side as a kit*
Tigerfang

*huffs* So when do you plan on having your next litter?
Crowtail

What im just saying you are very passive normally.
Strongbreeze
"... I've already hurt her enough. I couldn't risk turning on her - or anyone else, for that matter. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself." ~ Falconstar

*huffs, moaning softly* "Y-you know I was just teasing, Red - of course you're the only tom I want." ~ Mistybreeze

*musters a smile* "Maybe. I think I'm better off alone, though. Less drama that way and you don't have to worry about hurting anyone." ~ Shiverwind

"Handsome isn't the word I'd use. Strongbreeze was downright sexy." ~ Berryfrost
Well I've never really been put in a situation where my desires have been pushed like this. I just felt in the moment like we were doing the right thing. -Wrenflight

Well I figured it'd be yours, but my kits will be apprentices soon. -Hushpool

All my girls are precious to me. -Scorchgaze
*lays his head onto his paws trying to figure them out* So you are just friends but you think it is okay to kiss during a sparring match? Do you like her?
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Well that is good news, but we dont want to rush you so take your time.
Crowtail

I know they are why do you think it's so much fun to poke at you with them.
Tigerfang
I'm not here to pressure you about anything Falconstar. It's your life and your decision, but I want to give you the best advice possible. You don't seem to me like the kind of cat to turn like that, though we aren't that close so I can't say for certain. Tanglestar had a lot of doubt coming from the clan; you have nothing but support from us. We all support you and have faith in you. I think the reason you have so many cats turning on you in the sense that they're pushing for you and Sweetbriar to get together is because they just want to see you happy. Sweetbriar's personality and atmosphere is infectious. She has a way of making everyone around her love and adore her. She's just so precious she's hard to not want to rally behind her. -Featherwing

That kind of teasing isn't acceptable. I think you need some punishing. *looks down at her and licks his lips* -Redshadow

Well don't hesitate to give things a chance. -Darkmist

I try not to think that far about Falconstar because it's not like there's anything I can do to calm myself down from them. -Sweetbriar
I think she's a great cat, but I don't have feelings for her. I learned my lesson the last time about getting too hung up too quick. -Wrenflight

Thanks. I appreciate that. I need some time to be alone with my mate so we can get back to our good aggressive mating. -Hushpool

*cuffs him lightly* You evil tom. I already have enough on my table, I don't like worrying about toms eyeing up my girls. -Scorchgaze
"She's definitely something else," *replies, flicking an ear* "Thanks for letting me drag you out here to dump my spiels on you." ~ Falconstar

*smirks slightly* "What happened to "consider me a tame gentleman for the next two moons"?" ~ Mistybreeze

"I'll... keep that in mind." *stands to her paws* "I'll let you get back to your terrors now." ~ Shiverwind

*lays her head on her paws* "Have you tried out Mistybreeze's advice yet?" ~ Berryfrost
*grins* But you kissed her and from what i hear it was very intense to! *purrs* I mean sparring then making out i wanna try that with my mate! I would get all worked up hot and intense then boom!
Strongbreezse

*flattens his ears* ugh not this again! You two are like two horny apprentices i swear! Plus when you say aggressive you mean the beat down you two give each other to prove dominance?
Crowtail

I mean you have Frecklenose who is already knocked up and Flintstripe who just follows Treetail.
Tigerfang
It's no problem. I know I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, but I hope I was helpful in some way. I've given Sweetbriar enough pep talks about you I think it's only right I do the same for you finally. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing

I will be a gentleman when you behave. But a naughty little girl doesn't deserve a gentleman. *checks to make sure no one was in the den with them and no one was coming before moving her legs so he could lick her, blocking the entrance with his body* -Redshadow

And you get back to yours. I'm sure you've got your paws full keeping Sunheart and Wrenflight from ripping into each other. -Darkmist

I've been more argumentative and haven't been so clingy today. -Sweetbriar
Well we stopped before it got anywhere near that point. Though I did put my tongue in her mouth and lick her neck. -Wrenflight

Not all the time. Sometimes I just love to let him push me down and take me with all he's got. He'll clamp my muzzle shut and just go at me. -Hushpool

I still can't believe my precious girl is going to be a mother. *purrs* I'm so happy for her though. -Scorchgaze
You know he probably clamps your muzzle shut to get you to stop talking. *teases* But dam he really just takes you like that? *huffs* If only Featherwing was a little more like Skyheart then it would be intresting.
Crowtail

You totally like her Wren! *cuffs him* You licked her neck!
Strongbreeze

Eh she has a unfaithful mate though.
Tigerfang
I was just caught up in the moment is all. Of course she's a beautiful she-cat and I like her as a friend, but...anything else is just too complicated to think about any time soon. -Wrenflight

*rolls her eyes* Why are you so indecisive? A little while ago you were telling me he was getting too much like Skyheart: mounting you and choking you. Now it's not enough. You're a piece of work. You know, you could just tell him exactly what you want so that your desires will be met. You should both do it. When I want Skyheart to just let loose on me I just say so. It makes things much less complicated. -Hushpool

He'd better make sure that was a single mistake. If it happens again I don't know if I'll be able to remain so level headed. -Scorchgaze
*grumbles* I guess i should do that but i don't know why but i just want him to figure it out himself. *flicks his tail*
Crowtail

*shrugs* We all hope that but seeing you in a rage would be something i wouldn't pass up to see. *grins*
Tigerfang

That's fair way to think of the situation i guess. But im just saying mating is something new Wren!
Strongbreeze
I'm definitely not thinking about that any time soon. She looked shell shocked after all we did was kiss. -Wrenflight

Because you like to be difficult. Well, when he gets back from his walk with the leader you should say you want your time with him. You act like Skyheart and I are horny apprentices, but you two are just as bad. -Hushpool

Oh how nice. *rolls his eyes lightheartedly* -Scorchgaze
Guess we can rule love out of it if she was shell shocked. *huffs*
Strongbreeze

Guilty as charged im difficult. *stretches his well toned legs* But i think i feel like topping today. *grins* Like you said we are just as bad and if you want you and Skyheart can come and watch the show. *teases assuming she would say no*
Crowtail

What ill be cheering you on.
Tigerfang
“It seems the entire Clan has given her a pep talk about me. You, Scorchgaze, Mistybreeze, Berryfrost, Duskstorm, and countless others that I don’t know about, I’m sure. But thank you for being honest. It’s... definitely given me a lot to think about.” ~ Falconstar

“Mhmm. Choose your words carefully, love. A little girl wouldn’t know what to do with you.” *pushes him away just long enough to lay down so that there wouldn’t be any strain on her shoulder, before eagerly pulling him back over her* ~ Mistybreeze

*laughs dryly* “Not right now I don’t - Sunheart has his mate to take care of him and Wren...” *trails off, unsure* ~ Shiverwind

“That’s definitely a start. What if he comes to you genuinely? Like he wants to talk?” ~ Berryfrost
I definitely didn't assume she did it out of love. -Wrenflight

I'll think about it. -Hushpool

Well I appreciate the support. -Scorchgaze

Anytime you need someone to listen I'm all ears. *hesitates for a moment* Another honest thing I should tell you: Sweetbriar doesn't exactly love you yet, while she might be confused of what her feelings are because she's never experienced this before, I can tell by the situation. You two really haven't interacted enough in a positive way to make it all the way to love. However, she isn't far off. I just want you to keep that in mind when you address these things with her. No matter what you decide remember to take into consideration that her feelings will grow by the day and soon they're going to get to that point. *glances at him* From what you've told me, you don't sound incredibly far off from it yourself. -Featherwing

That's very true. My mate is a gorgeous, strong, experienced warrior. I wouldn't have you any other way. *moves her legs again and licks between them* -Redshadow

What's with the hesitation? -Darkmist

I....I don't know maybe I'll postpone it for a bit? As much as I want to be with him and want him to like me, I don't want to be seem as just some little love sick follower who jumps at his every call. I want to be seen as an equal, someone he wants to be with and is willing to put in work for. -Sweetbriar
You will think about it? Wait you actually are there making about watching?
Crowtail

But why did she kiss you then and why did you kiss her back?
Strongbreeze

Don’t worry your best friend will always support you.
Tigerfang
You know, heat of the moment. -Wrenflight

You offered, so I'm thinking about it. Joke or not, it's been a while since I've got to have much fun around here so why not. -Hushpool

And I'm grateful for that. -Scorchgaze
I guess...Well what ever! *stretches* So what do you wanna do?
Strongbreeze

*shuffles a little* Well i didnt think you would actually want to watch i mean we aren't much of a show i think.
Crowtail

*closes his eyes and takes a deep breath* So when are we heading out?
Tigerfang
With Shiverwind? -Wrenflight

Eh I don't know. Your mate is pretty entertaining to watch. *smirks, entertained by how uncomfortable he was getting* -Hushpool

As soon as Falconstar says. Probably soon after he returns from wherever he went. -Scorchgaze
No not Shiverwind what do you wanna do now? *laughs* We are off the Shiverwind topic.
Strongbreeze

*Huffs* I mean if you really wanna watch something might as well have Skyheart and Featherwing go at it again.
Crowtail

*nods* I cant wait to see whats going on with the other clans.
Tigerfang
Oh! Well I didn't know. Want to eat something? -Wrenflight

Nah that time might be behind us. It was pretty good to watch though. Who knew Fluffy could be so stubborn. -Hushpool

I'm the most interested in GoldenClan, honestly. -Scorchgaze
Oh is Skyheart finally done with breeding my tom? *flicks his tail* And yes Featherwing can be very stubborn you know. *grins* One of my favorite things about him.
Crowtail

*nods and a smirk* Yea something to eat would be good im assuming you want to eat Shiverwind. *taunts playfully padding over to the fresh kill pile*
Strongbreeze

Why Goldenclan?
Tigerfang
Oh ha ha ha. That's very funny. *flicks him playfully with his tail* With the advice you were asking for the only one of us who will be eating a she-cat is you. -Wrenflight

Well I don't know if he's done with it. You'd have to ask him that question. I justed liked seeing him struggle between his body wanting to give in to primal instinct and his mind reminding him of how much he hates Skyheart. But seeing him actually want it and enjoy it could be interesting. -Hushpool

Well they've got the most to prove so to speak. They've recently made their return and rebuilt themselves. Unfortunately they lost a lot of cats. -Scorchgaze
Hey when you have a mate you will understand how i feel! *cuffs him and looks for something to eat*
Strongbreeze

*scoffs* I don't know if Featherwing would actually be willing to just do it with him, but we both know that if you ask Skyheart to do something he is more then willing to do it. *points out*
Crowtail

*nods* So we are most likely to have bigger issues with them then?
Tigerfang