Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17101-17150 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, Ivyfrost is still single. Sheepfluff isn't taken though I know she has her eye on someone. -Scorchgaze

*bites back a moan* The idea sure sounds sexy, huh? -Hushpool

I'm sure you did. *purrs* -Featherwing

I don't know either. It must come naturally. -Wrenflight
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
Thats even scarier! *huffs* Like how do you even stay focused against him!
Strongbreeze

*thinks* Ivyfrost...She is pretty intresting..*flicks his tail* She is aiming to become the next leader isn't she?
Tigerfang

Oh more then that. *nuzzles her neck* But just thinking of what im going to do is really riling me up you know.
Skyheart

*purrs* Good i hope i didnt over do it with whacking him over the head.
Crowtail
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I believe so. -Scorchgaze

Mmm, I want it already. -Hushpool

Maybe a tad. -Featherwing

He's intimidating for sure. My sister sure is brave. -Wrenflight
That means she is going to be challenging you for your spot. •grins• How do you feel about that?
Tigerfang

•moves his paw between her legs• Huh what a coinsedence I was going to say the same thing.
Skyheart

•chuckles• Well to be fair he probably deserved that.
Crowtail

•nods in agreement• I can’t believe I told Sweetbriar that I would be willing to do a double date with her and Falconstar.
Strongbreeze
I always figured I'd retire at some point. -Scorchgaze

*shivers slightly* Take me somewhere. I want a warm up for what you'll be giving me later. -Hushpool

Maybe a little. *purrs* -Featherwing

By the time that comes around maybe he'll be more mellow. Besides, he's not intimidating all the time. -Wrenflight
What? Why are you talking about retiring already? You were just boasting how you still had plenty of moons left! •teases•
Tigerfang

•smirks and nudges her to paws• Follow me then •starts to the entrance curling his tail around her neck•
Skyheart

But still I’d have to be on my best behavior! What if I do something stupid in fromt of him!
Strongbreeze

So..•lays down• what do you want to do before you join my sister in the ranks to go to the gathering?
Crowtail
I didn't say it'd be soon! But it'll happen eventually. -Scorchgaze

*follows him eagerly* It's been so long since we've really gotten to let loose. -Hushpool

Well, *nuzzles his cheek* We could always enjoy some time just you and I. Be all mushy and romantic. *purrs* -Featherwing

Hopefully he'll be too blinded by love to notice. -Wrenflight
*laughs* Who knows though maybe if i do decide to take a new mate i could tempt Ivyfrost with details on how to take your position.
Tigerfang

*pads far enough away so no one would find them and turns quickly tossing her to the ground standing over her* I know we never get to let loose anymore do we? *growls and looks at her hungrily*
Skyheart

Oh you are such a romantic sap you know. *purrs*
Crowtail

I pray to starclan that is the case then.
Strongbreeze
You'd betray your best friend?! -Scorchgaze

*paws at his chest* We've had to behave ourselves, but not tonight. Give it all to me. -Hushpool

I can't help it. It's just in my nature. Blackpelt was the same way. *purrs* -Featherwing

Don't worry so much. A double date is supposed to be fun, not stressful. -Wrenflight
In the name of love of course i would! *purrs*
Tigerfang

*moves his paws to her neck and grinds up against her* You dont need to tell me love. *growls at her*
Skyheart

Ah true you were both lovers. *nuzzles his cheek*
Crowtail

Well Falconstar stresses me out man!
Strongbreeze
How hurtful! -Scorchgaze

*bites her lip, moaning through her teeth* So nice. -Hushpool

*cuddles up close to him* -Featherwing

That's understandable. -Wrenflight
Oh come on you would do the same exact thing!
Tigerfang

*teases her by grinding his member against her lower area* Looks like you have something else you want to say you lioness you. *bites onto her shoulder roughly*
Skyheart

I still cant beleive you get to go and i dont though. *chuckles* Kinda unfair you know i think Falconstar was just trying to show off all the good looking cats.
Crowtail

See now you get it! Like what do i even talk about with him? I've never had a real conversation with him before.
Strongbreeze
Oh like that opportunity would ever present itself. -Scorchgaze

*growls lowly* You just drive me crazy for it. -Hushpool

*purrs* Then he definitely would have brought you. I think he just needed to add another older cat to the roster. *chuckles* -Featherwing

Well it'll be your first one then. -Wrenflight
Hey now you never know things happen Scorchgaze. *nudges him* Maybe another handsome tom will present himself to you and i your best friend would be against him because well im your best friend and no tom should replace me. *grins* So he would have to take me down to gain your love and would need to know my weaknesses to do it!
Tigerfang

*moves one of his paws to her muzzle and clamps it shut and tightens his grip with his other paw around her neck* Mhmm i know i do and i love it when you are this submissive. *licks her neck before teasingly pushing into her*
Skyheart

Oh whatever. *laughs* I mean since you called yourself old you can yell at me for it so i guess taking an old tom like you would even things out.
Crowtail

*nods* But im not the best with conversations i even had Berryfrost give me lessons on talking to other cats.
Strongbreeze
Doubtful. -Scorchgaze

*moans and bucks her hips against him* -Hushpool

It was a joke! -Featherwing

Still don't worry about it. It'll be fine. -Wrenflight
*cuffs him over the ears* Stop being so doubtful remember what you told me when i was doubtful about Berryfrost? Keep trying!
Tigerfang

*grunts as she does that and pins all of her legs down* None of that. *growls* I'm in charge and i get to do the work! *brings his muzzles to hers releasing his jaws from shoulder* You wanted me to show you some of what is to come this is some of it. *growls and thrust her roughly*
Skyheart

*nods* Got it *gets to his paws* Well i better go check on my goddess. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

You know i dont like jokes! *cuffs him purring*
Crwotail
*sighs* I guess. I just....don't know. Yarrowleaf was the love of my life. -Scorchgaze

*nods obediently**moans more as he thrusts her more aggressively* -Hushpool

Oh whatever. *nuzzles him, nipping his whiskers playfully* -Featherwing

Have fun. *flicks him playfully with his tail* Tell her I said congratulations. -Wrenflight
I have said that about my last two mates you know and looks at me. I’m just bouncing around.
Tigerfang

•teasingly pulls out slowly and slams into her and pushing his tongue into her mouth• Good girl. •growls into her mouth•
Skyheart

•purrs• you are pretty cuddly tonight why is that?
Crowtail

I will! •calls back to him as he pads into the warriors den•
Strongbreeze
Yea...*shrugs* I've been on my own for so long that I'm just used to it. I'm comfortable that way. -Scorchgaze

So good! *pants slightly, wrapping her paws around his neck* -Hushpool

I'm just in the mood to cuddle. *licks his ears* -Featherwing
•purrs laying his head into his fur• I’m fine with that I get to mess with your fluffy fur.
Crowtail

•nods• Fair enough guess we both just need to get back into the game right?
Tigerfang

•bucks at her again and again gripping her shoulder for better leverage before slamming himself into her completely•
Skyheart
I don't know. You can. Obviously you don't have the will power to go without mating. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*mewls loudly in pleasure* -Hushpool

Oh really? *purrs and tugs playfully on his ear* -Featherwing
Oh haha so funny. •cuffs him over the ear• It’s not my fault my Juniperleaf never wanted to go at it..•mutters•
Tigerfang

•holds her town tightly grinding his member inside her with effort and moves his paw into her mouth to keep her quiet•
Skyheart

•bats at him• Yes really it’s so soft and feels like a new born kits fur. •teases•
Crowtail
Some cats are like that I suppose. It must make things difficult I'm sure. -Scorchgaze

*eyes rolls back slightly, moaning around his paw* -Hushpool

Hey now, what's with the batting? *licks his neck fur* -Featherwing
You keep tugging on my ears you tease.
Crowtail

You have no idea..like I would want just to be a little touchy and she would say no..
Tigerfang

•grunts grinding her into the ground getting close to climaxing and bites onto her neck peircing it slightly in pleasure•
Skyheart
I'm sorry, my friend. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. -Scorchgaze

*bites his paw slightly, enjoying the intense mix of pain and pleasure**tightens her legs around him as she climaxes* -Hushpool

*grins slightly* Oh do I? -Featherwing
*growls as he finishes with her giving her one final thrust and lets go of her neck panting into her chest*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Its fine..thats in the past now that we are separated im free to do as i please.
Tigerfang

Yes you tease trust me im the master of teasing.
Crowtail
Watch out single she-cats. *chuckles* I'm sure with all your charm and whatnot you'll be back in the saddle in no time. Or you could end up like me. -Scorchgaze

*pants heavily* I can't wait to have more of this later. -Hushpool

Is that so? *tugs on his ear again* -Featherwing
•blinks• what gay? •says curiously•
Tigerfang

•grins and nuzzles her chin• Later I’m putting that muzzle of yours to use. •purrs•
Skyheart

•rolls his eyes and shoved him playfully• Gah I just want to whack you now like our son.
Crowtail
*laughs* No you mouse-brain! I meant perpetually single. -Scorchgaze

Mmm I can't wait. *licks his neck* You're so sexy. -Hushpool

Why?! -Featherwing
*purrs flexing his well muscled body* I know i am. *teasing rubs his half hard member against her* But his sexy tom is yours you know. *licks where he bit her neck*
Skyheart

*huffs* Well you have to go into more detail next time so i dont get confused! *cuffs him*
Tigerfang

Because you are to much of a tease! *licks his nose* But ill hold back my urges just for you.
Crowtail
You might turn gay though knows. *teases* -Scorchgaze

*purrs happily* And I love it. -Hushpool

I've got some urges that I'm holding back. *lightly bites his neck* -Featherwing
•grins• Reminds me of the time when you just returned from that one time all pent up wanting me to take you.
Crowtail

•licks her nose one more time and slides off her• I’m going to wreck you later.
Skyheart

Hey if I do turn gay then you will finally have a shot at me. •laughs• But that’s a big of obviously.
Tigerfang
Oh finally! What I've been waiting my whole life for. *says sarcastically with a playful eye roll* -Scorchgaze

I welcome it! *growls playfully* -Hushpool

You've turned into too much of a tease. You hold back on me as if you aren't just as horny yourself. -Featherwing
Ha I knew it! •laughs• I think I’m falling for your masculine charm already. •jokes•
Tigerfang

Someone has to keep them self composed you know!
Crowtail

•nips her on her belly before sitting up and grooming himself•
Skyheart
That's my best quality. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Scorchgaze

*grooms her fur, huffing as she moves her hips* I love the way you go at me so relentlessly. -Hushpool

By why? We behave the majority of the time, but if you're feeling it why not give in? *tugs on his ear* -Featherwing
I’d have to agree with you. •laughs and watches him amused• I remember when we were apprentices•
Tigerfang

It is the only way to go at you. •purrs•
Skyheart

Becuase I like making you want something.
Crowtail
If you bring up my crush again I'm going to cuff you. *warns playfully* -Scorchgaze

Very true. *purrs and stretches out* -Hushpool

*huffs* But I already want you all the time. -Featherwing
Then you have to learn patients love and selfcontrol .
Crowtail

You were always chasing after me though I mean you were my best friend so it made sense.
Tigerfang

•watches her amused• come on love we need to head back.
Skyheart
I wasn't chasing after you! -Scorchgaze

Let me have a minute! My hips are still a little shaky. -Hushpool

*gives him a look* You're my mate. I have no issue with wanting you as much as I please. -Featherwing
•huffs and lays down next to her• Fine just a few more moments.
Skyheart

Hey well maybe I don’t feel breeding you like a she cat right now. •nuzzles him•
Crowtail

Oh really I remember you trying to get pretty close to me at times during our apprenticeship
Tigerfang
Well yes but that wasn't me chasing after you. -Scorchgaze

It'll be even worse later. -Hushpool

Well what if I feel like breeding you. *tugs his scruff* -Featherwing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
"It was... nice, I guess. Yeah. It started to get kinda intense for a moment, but we stopped before things got too heated. Honestly I'm kinda just avoiding him right now." ~ Shiverwind

*laughs* "Maybe. But hey, you must be doing something right because he's letting you attend the Gathering! How did that happen? Did you really just pester him until he said yes?" ~ Berryfrost

Are you afraid of it being awkward? -Darkmist

*laughs* Basically. Though he's really been confusing me when it comes to Treetail. He seems to think that Treetail likes me and gets really angry with him. When Falconstar came to me and told me I could attend he said it was because I really wanted to go and because Treetail said something things to him that didn't sit well. -Sweetbriar
"Yeah. Things were so awkward with Snowstep that I couldn't stand to even be near him. Sunheart was a bit different because we'd already agreed that it wouldn't change anything between us, and I guess it's implied with Wrenflight, but...I don't think he's the type of cat to just kiss someone who he doesn't feel anything for. He's like Sweetbriar; they're both careful with their hearts. And I kissed him first, so I don't want to give him the wrong idea." ~ Shiverwind

"Really? Treetail?" *licks her paws innocently* "Hasn't he realized that Treetail and Flintstripe are mates?" ~ Berryfrost
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Well I think the best thing you could do is just talk to him about it. -Darkmist

I guess not. I didn't want to say anything because that's my brother's business and I don't want to be a big mouth in case there's any reason he doesn't want Falconstar to know. *shrugs* I'm not sure. It's just all very confusing. I just worry for Treetail's sake because Falconstar seems really bothered by it. -Sweetbriar
"I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. If he brings it up then that's one thing, but I'm not confrontational in the first place. Maybe it's best if we just don't speak for awhile?" ~ Shiverwind

*tries not to look too excited by the news* "Really? Falconstar's bothered by it? Well that has to be a good thing, right?" ~ Berryfrost
That's up to you, Shiverwind, but I don't think Wrenflight will find it as serious of a situation as you do now. -Darkmist

I certainly hope so. Treetail and I were speaking earlier and Falconstar came over and accused him of checking me out then assigned him to replace the nests of all the cats going to the gathering by the time we get back. Then he came over and told me I could go. -Sweetbriar
*shrugs* "I hope not, honestly. I'm just trying to play it safe." *stands to her paws* "Alright, now I'll let you get back to your terrors. I'm going to go see if I can find Raindapple." ~ Shiverwind

"Huh. That's so weird, but on the bright side, we get new nests! And Falconstar is jealous." ~ Berryfrost
Well have fun with your girl time. *cuffs her ear playfully* -Darkmist

You really think he's jealous? *looks hopeful* -Sweetbriar
be back on later tonight!