Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17451-17500 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
T-there it is! *growls tightening his grip again as his member throbs inside of her pushing and filling her out*
Skyheart

*follows after her purring*
Sunheart

*shakes his head and sticks his nose up* No!
Tanglekit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*shudders hard as she finishes* -Hushpool

*curls up in their nest with a yawn* -Frecklenose

*huffs* Fine, I'll tell you. -Bloodkit
*lays besides her and nuzzles his muzzle into her neck*
Sunheart

*shakes his head* No i dont wanna know now!
Tanglekit

*keeps going at her tightening his grip as hard as he could as he finishes then release his paws from her neck panting*
Skyheart
*gasps heavily, air finally coming safely into her lungs* -Hushpool

*Purrs and snuggles against him* -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes slightly* Okay fine. -Bloodkit
•stands over her panting with a wide grin• oh looks like you can talk now.
Skyheart

•gently grooms her fur•
Sunheart

•lays on his side stretching out•
Tanglekit
*huffs and rolls onto her stomach* That was so intense. -Hushpool

So sweet, love. -Frecklenose

So what now? -Bloodkit
•moves his paws slowly over her stomatch• You should have seen the faces you were making so hot.
Skyheart

I’m just trying to make up for lost time
Sunheart

•shrugs enjoying the time of relaxation• I don’t know though I need a break from wrestling.
Tanglekit
You looked pretty sexy yourself. -Hushpool

*nuzzles her head against his neck* I appreciate that. -Frecklenose

Okay. *sits down beside him* -Bloodkit
*nuzzles her neck* Mhm I cant wait for a son you know. *purrs*
Skyheart

*lays his head down on hers* I'm glad you do.
Sunheart

*glances at her debating on to pounce on her or not*
Tanglekit
I'm sure. *licks around his ears* Hopefully we get a little tom next time. -Hushpool

*licks his chin* After my pregnancy is over and we'll have a sitter for our kits I'll have to show you just how appreciative I am. -Frecklenose

*stretches out in the sun* I wish I could go to the Gathering. -Bloodkit
There will be nothing little about him. *purrs* He is going to be the best looking tom and best warrior in the clan after me.
Skyheart

*grins* Oh a sitter? And who would be willing enough to watch our kits?
Sunheart

Me and you both! I can't believe my dad was chosen! *purrs*
Tanglekit
With your genes I can believe it. *purrs* -Hushpool

I'm fairly certain any of our siblings or my parents would be more than willing. -Frecklenose

He'll have to tell us all about it. -Bloodkit
*purrs* Mhm a little me wouldn't that be a site? *nuzzles her cheek*
Skyheart

*purrs* Then we are set for a good time then.
Sunheart

*nods* Yea he told me he would. *purrs*
Tanglekit
All the she-cats would be fighting over him. -Hushpool

*purrs and nuzzles him* -Frecklenose

I can't wait! I bet it's going to be so cool! -Bloodkit
What do you think is going to happen!?
Tanglekit

*yawns and closes his eyes* Though we need sleep to do that.
Sunheart

*purrs* That is going to be a site i bet! All the she cats clawing at our handsome tom trying to get him to do what i do to you.
Skyheart
If he's anything like his father he'll do it so well. *purrs and licks his neck* -Hushpool

*Snuggles against him and lays her head on his paws* -Frecklenose

I'm not sure, but getting to see all the leaders in one place must be so exciting. -Bloodkit
I’ll make sure he is just like me. •grins and starts to groom her fur•
Skyheart

Do you know what the other leaders are like?
Tanglekit
*purrs happily* I love you so much. -Hushpool

I wish I did. Think we can get Crowtail to tell us some stories? -Bloodkit
And i love you just as much. *moves his tongue up her neck slowly* But if you have kits and you already made that promise to Fluffy and Crowtail what do you think they will say?
Skyheart

*nods* Yea i saw him go into the warriors den though.
Tanglekit

They'll probably be pissed, but at the end of the day you're my mate so you come first. If I don't get pregnant I'll keep my promise to them, but if I do get pregnant they'll just have to wait and get over it. -Hushpool

Well let's go see then. *pads over toward the den* -Bloodkit
*nuzzles her chin* Mhm and you are mine. *purrs* So if they get pissed they can blame me.
Skyheart

*follows after her happily*
Tanglekit
I'm sure they will. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

Crowtail? *calls into the warriors den* -Bloodkit
*twitches his ears raising his head* Yes? *says with a yawn*
Crowtail

*purrs* So what we do now love? *tugs on her neck*
Skyheart
Mm well it seems like you have something you want to do. -Hushpool

Can you tell us about what the other leaders are like? -Bloodkit
Oh i do? *purrs* Tell me what i wanted to do.
Skyheart

*blinks and thinks* Well lets see....Creedstar his the new leader of Goldenclan..She is interesting strong and i think dangerous..
Crowtail
Well it seemed like you were getting frisky, but you were probably just teasing me. -Hushpool

Dangerous? How so? -Bloodkit
*moves his paw down her belly* Hmm i can get frisky.
Skyheart

Well after the attack on her clan most of its members were killed..So she is on edge.
Crowtail
*licks his muzzle* Please do. -Hushpool

Well that makes sense. Is she tough? -Bloodkit
*moves his paw down into her lower area and starts to massage her gently*
Skyheart

*nods* Very i wouldn't want to go against her in battle.
Crowtail

*listens in awe*
Tanglekit
*moans and lays her head on her paws* -Hushpool

Do you think I could be like Creedstar one day?! *asks excitedly* -Bloodkit
*gives her an amused look* No doubt you could be just like her.
Crowtail

*tugs on her neck grinding against her slightly still rubbing his paw against her*
Skyheart
So good. *leans her head up and licks his neck* You always know just how to please me. -Hushpool

That'd be so cool! I wanna be a mix of her and Falconstar! The best of the best! -Bloodkit
*moves his paw out replacing it with his member* Thats because i love you. *growls at her licks*
Skyheart

That would be terrifying.
Crowtail
*rubs herself against him eagerly* You're so sexy, my love. -Hushpool

Nuh uh! I'd be the toughest cat in all of clan history! The best fighter too! -Bloodkit
*lets out a moan pushing into* You are the only one who can keep me going like t-this you know! *starts thrusting into her*
Skyheart

*purrs* True but what would you do with that power?
Crowtail

*looks at Bloodkit* Yea what would you do?
Tanglekit
*purrs and smirks slightly* Glad to hear it. *moves her hips with his* -Hushpool

*puffs up her chest* I'd build the strongest clan there's ever been! I'd create a clan full of cats who are all useful because they all find purpose in using the skill they possess the strongest. My clan would be completely safe because I'd ensure that no outsiders could harm us. I'd create strong ties with other clans so that they'd trust me and never act us and they'd come to our aid if we ever needed it. -Bloodkit
*moves his hips slowly thrusting her gently with more passion and draws his tongue over her neck*
Skyheart

What about cats that weren't as useful? *says curiously*
Crowtail
*moans and bites her lip* Y-You know...even though you aren't going as wild, *moans more* something about this feeling even more intense. *licks his muzzle slowly* -Hushpool

Everyone is useful! Everyone has a purpose. *nudges Tanglekit* Tanglekit isn't as strong at fighting as me yet, but he's really fast! I bet with time he'll get better at fighting and even faster. -Bloodkit
*gasps at her moans pushing himself deeper and licks her muzzle in return* I-i agree! *pants out grinding inside of her trying to find her spot*
Skyheart

*Purrs* You are just to kind Bloodkit. *taps her head*
Crowtail

*puffs his chest out at her comments*
Tanglekit
*digs her claws into the ground, moaning louder when he reaches her most sensitive spot* T-There! -Hushpool

*scrunches her nose slightly* It's just honesty. I'm not going out of my way to be overly nice. -Bloodkit
*flicks his tail at the kit* See now you are acting more like your parents. *sighs* Whats wrong with being nice? Tanglekit is nice.
Crowtail

*blinks and looks at his friend*
Tanglekit

*tugs on her neck nodding pushing in and out at her sensitive spot* Finally sound it! *purrs moving against her in a rhythmic thrust*
Skyheart
*covers his muzzle in affectionate licks, the repetitive pleasure making her body feel on fire* -Hushpool

*shrugs* It sounds weird. *shivers at the idea* -Bloodkit
*his body was burning up wanting to fill her with kits gripping her and moves her onto her back pushing completely hitting her spot with pressure* Y-you are just so good! *moans moving his muzzle to hers kissing her gently*
Skyheart

Does that mean im weird?
Tanglekit

*lays his head back onto his paws* Why is it weird?
Crrowtail
*grips his shoulders, kissing him back deeply* I love you so much, Skyheart. *moans into his mouth* -Hushpool

No I don't think you're weird, Tanglekit. *shrugs* The idea of having to call it nice just seems weird to me. -Bloodkit
•moves his paws beneath her getting leverage raising him for a final thrust releasing his load into her• I love you just as much! •gasps out•
Skyheart

•gets to his paws and yawns• Where are your parents by the way?
Crowtail
*moans as she finishes with him, shivering as her body soaked up all the pleasure* You're so amazing. *pants* My body is on fire. -Hushpool

They went out. Mama said if I needed anything to come to you because they'd be gone for a while. -Bloodkit
•huffs• They weren’t suppose to leave until everyone headed to the gathering..
Crowtail

•his body was still hot in lust and grips her tighter still thrusting her even as he finished• I can still keep going. •pants into her ear•
Skyhear
*nods eagerly* Don't stop. *moans against him* Fill me up until you can't anymore. *kisses him sensually* -Hushpool

Where did they go? -Bloodkit
*keeps at her moving his hips with her releasing every other thrust and bites onto her neck moaning*
Skyheart

Out of camp for some alone time. Hopefully not to much alone time..*mutters remembering the deal they made about them getting the next litter of kits*
Crowtail
*rolls her hips in motion with his* -Hushpool

*wrinkles her nose* What's the deal with alone time? -Bloodkit