Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17751-17800 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*growls feeling him shiver and shoves him down so he was pressing Featherwing against Crowtail slowly pushing his member into him* Hmm even after taking it from Crowtail you are still a bit tight for me. *chuckles teasingly into his ear*
Skyheart

*lets out a low growl but doesnt say anything and watches his mate*
Crowtail

*bounces* We can do it!
Tanglekit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*bites back a moan as he feels his body adjust* -Featherwing

*hurries over to the pile* -Bloodkit
*shuffles from underneath his mate looking up at him not sure what to do*
Crowtail

*pulls out before he could adjust and slams into him*
Skyheart

*races after her looking around for a squirrel*
Tanglekit
*moans and leans his head against his mate's neck**reaches his paw down and rubs Crowtail's member* -Featherwing

Help me pull this squirrel back over to Scorchgaze! *yanks a fat squirrel off the pile* -Bloodkit
•pads over and helps her tug it out•
Tanglekit

•let’s out a grunt as he does that licking his nose•
Crowtail

•huffs wrapping his paws around Featherwings neck and starts to squeeze-“ I saw you liked this Fluffy. •growls into his ear continue to thrust him harder pushing deep into him•
Skyhesrt
*gasps in surprise and pleasure**rubs his mate firmly with his paw, teasing the sensitive areas* -Featherwing

*drags it over* Want some Scorchgaze? -Bloodkit

I'll take whatever you don't eat. -Scorchgaze
•huffs laying his head back• becarful with him Skyheart.. •murmurs•
Crowtail

•raises an eye squeezing harder cutting off his air• What was that? •grinds into Featherwing pushing around on his insides•
Skyheart

•licks his lips at the meal•
Tanglekit
*whimpers in pleasure, his paws shaking slightly as he continued to touch his mate* -Featherwing

*digs in hungrily* -Bloodkit
•blinks seeing his mate shiver letting out a small moan from his paws•
Crowtail

Oh what a cute little sound Fluffy! •growls holding the grip on his neck• you must really like being choked don’t you? But it has to be hard to not breathe wouldn’t you agree Hushpool! •looks over at her squeezing his neck tighter loving every moment of it•
Skyheart

•follows her lead tearing at it•
Tanglekit
Mmhmm. Careful not to choke him too hard. He's not allowed to pass out for this. -Hushpool

*instinctively raises his hips, his paw moving faster and firmer on his mate* -Featherwing

All that climbing made me really hungry! -Bloodkit
D-dont worry love i will only do it till i start to feel him fade away! *growls as he raises his hips shoving into him relentlessly all while squeezing his neck* I wanna hear him cry.
Skyheart

*gasps lightly licking his muzzle to get him to focus on him and watches Skyhearts paws tighten his Featherwings neck*
Crowtail

*nods* I know right? Who would have thought.
Tanglekit
*licks his mate's muzzle softly, his eyes rolling slightly from the intense choking and pounding* -Featherwing

Don't tired him out too much right away. He needs to save some energy since you'll be at this for a while. -Hushpool

We're gonna be so fit by the time we're apprentices! -Bloodkit
S-skyheart lighten up on your grip! *moans out* H-he is starting to P-pass out! *gasps*
Crowtail

*nods to his mate growling as he gives him one more thrust before finishing inside of him * Don't worry love i won't! *says stilling holding the grip on Featherwings neck* I just want to watch him struggle first. *pants out*
Skyheart

*nods* The fitest! And then all the cats will fear us because of us!
Tanglekit
*squirms slightly which caused him to unintentionally grind his hips against his mate's**gasps as it just kept getting harder and harder to breathe* -Featherwing

Yea! -Bloodkit
*starts to feel hot from his mate grinding up against him and puts a paw to his mates chest* F-featherwing its okay just look at m-me okay? *licks his chin warmly*
Crowtail

*pulls out of Featherwing letting go his neck finally and tosses him to the side so that he was standing over Crowtail alone with a smug grin* Guess who's turn it is now.
Crowtail

*purrs* THe other clans will fear us!
Tanglekit
*gasps heavily, thankful that he could finally breathe* -Featherwing

*pouts slightly* Skyheart you're supposed to keep them together. It's hotter that way. Fluffy get back over there. -Hushpool

*huffs and slowly moves to lay beside his mate* -Featherwing

You, Foxpaw, Thunderkit and I will strike fear into our enemies hearts! -Bloodkit
*huffs* Sorry! *waits for feathering to get back into position before mounting Crowtail*
Skyheart

*huffs panting lightly looking at his mate* You okay? *says before feeling something pushing into him and lets out a loud yelp as Skyhearts pushes into him completely not realizing how big he was*
Crowtail

*purrs* Scorchgaze do you think we will strike fear into them?
Tanglekit
*nuzzles his mate comfortingly* Relax your body so it doesn't hurt. -Featherwing

I think you absolutely could. -Scorchgaze
*pulls out of him quickly purring at his yelp grabbing Crowtail and moving him onto his stomach* Fluffy I want you to get underneath him and help him out.*says grabbing Featherwing and pushing him underneath Crowtail so that his muzzle was in front of his member before thrusting back into Crowtail with out warning*
Skyheart

*bites onto Featherwings shoulder to let out a painful yowl as he pushes back in again his member throbbing*
Crowtail

*purrs* Hear that Bloodkit! *says tearing another part of the squirrel off*
Tanglekit
*licks Crowtail's stomach softly before sucking him**licks him firmly, while stroking him with both paws* -Featherwing

We'll be the best of the best! -Bloodkit
•moves his muscles paws around Crowtail neck gripping his neck and starts to choke him like Featherwing but with more aggression• Hope you like this to! •growls into his ears•

•gasps his airway being blocked off choking to get a breathe and has a mixture of pleasure and fear as Feathering sucks him off•
Crowtail

•nods flopping over to take another bite and burps• I don’t think I can eat anymore..
Tanglekit
*continues to suck him firmly, moving his tongue around him* -Featherwing

Don't choke him too hard. If you wanna do something aggressive pound him until his legs give out. -Hushpool

I definitely can! *keeps eating* -Bloodkit
*huffs and growls at his mate* Never let me have any fun you know..*mutters letting go of his neck and pushes deep into him going in and out repeatedly with out break*
Skyheart

*was about to breath before it gets cut off from Skyheart pushing deep into him hitting his spot and his eyes rolls back and settle in a glaze as he legs give out from underneath him and climaxes onto Featherwings muzzle before collapses ontop of him*
Crowtail

*purrs feeling Crowtail fall beneath him and continues at it*
Skyheart

*huffs* How!?
Tanglekit
*gives him an irritated look* I'll remember you said that the next time you wanna fill me up so much I swell. You'll be doing them each a few times, so I think it's best if you don't make them completely useless off the bat. The last time you do them you can be rough. -Hushpool

*grunts as he falls on him**swallows the mess in his mouth before taking his member out* Are you okay, love? *huffs* -Featherwing

*shrugs* I'm just hungry. -Bloodkit
*nods his head weakly* Y-yea he is just a lot...*murmurs into his fur before moving off of him and onto his back*
Crowtail

*sits back down his member still hard and huffs* Fine im sorry! *grumbles and perks his ears* I get to do them more then once each!?
Skyheart

*lays on his belly purring* WEll im not!
Tangleekit
*moves to his side and snuggles his mate* -Featherwing

Well yea. What kind of agreement would this be if you stopped after one time? That's boring. Besides, *eyes them* I'm sure they'd love to take it more. You had their eyes rolling back they were enjoying it so much. -Hushpool

*looks up at Scorchgaze* You can have the rest. -Bloodkit

Well thank you. *purrs and eats* -Scorchgaze
*looks over at them and a smug look* Im just that good love. *purrs and moves over to them moving Featherwing onto Crowtail* You heard my mate I get a few more goes at your tight rears. *growls biting Featherwings ear*
Skyheart

*swallows nervously and looks at Featherwing*
Crowtail
*huffs and lays his head on his mate's chest* Just leave my neck be this time. *looks up at Crowtail before licking his neck* -Featherwing

Probably a good idea. *smirks* Wouldn't want these two sensitive little bottoms passing out before they got to experience all the fun. -Hushpool
*growls happily into his ear* Fine by me but this rear of yours is mine now. *plows into him shoving his whole member into him immediately*
Skyheart

*purrs at his mates lick*
Crowtail

*watches the deputy* Scorchgaze are you the only one with powers from starclan?
Tanglekit
*moans loudly**raises his hips again and digs his claws into the ground* -Featherwing

Mm perfect. Make them wail from pleasure. -Hushpool

I'm the only one yes. My siblings also had powers, but they're with StarClan. *didn't feel it was his place to mention Crowtail's gift* -Scorchgaze
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*growls at his moans thrusting him gently then roughly switching every few thrust*
Skyheart

*was hesitant hearing his mate moan like that but moves his muzzle to his member*
Crowtail

*blinks in awe* Really!? What could they do?
Tanglekit
*shivers from the stimulation at both areas**moves his hips slightly, pushing his member forward more for his mate and also allowing the thrusts to go deeper* -Featherwing

My sister had such a strong voice. Her screams could frighten away a full grown fox and it did once. Her voice was so powerful. And my brother had a strong attachment to the elements, specifically the earth. He could control weather patterns and move rocks. -Scorchgaze

Woah! -Bloodkit
*gags slightly in surprise moving his tongue over it slowly*
Crowtail

*thrust Featherwing pushing him even deeper into Crowtails muzzle and deeper into Fetherwing*
Skyheart

*blinks* That all sounds scary!
Tanglekit
*bites onto his own paws to muffle his moans**rocks his hips in rhythm with Skyheart's thrusts, pushing his member deep into his mate's mouth* -Featherwing

See you two, isn't it nice when you both get into it? This way you both get to have your way and be taken by a big strong tom. *nuzzles her mate's cheek as she moves over to them* Rock your hips more passionately. *puts a paw against Featherwing's hip and pushes him back and forth faster and with longer strokes* -Hushpool

*moans deeply, eyes fluttering as Skyheart's member hit his spot and his own member slide down his mate's throat* -Featherwing

They weren't reckless with their powers. We all made a promise that we'd learn to control them and use them for the good of the clan. -Scorchgaze
*lets out a moan biting the back of his scruff* Hon this was such a good idea! *says with a growl thrusting him hitting his spot over and over*
Skyheart

*gags a little more as he pushes deeper but sucks him soothingly*
Crowtail

*purrs in awe* I wish i had powers!
Tanglekit
I'm always full of good ideas. That's why I'm a genius. *waits for a few moments before pushing Featherwing's hips back hard and then pushing Crowtail's head forward, causing Featherwing to take in all of her mate while Crowtail took all of his mate into his mouth* -Hushpool

*Mewls in pleasure over and over, his paws kneading the ground as the constant pressure deep within him sent pleasure waves through his body, making him climax into his mate's mouth* -Featherwing

Trust me, you kits are perfect the way you aren't. *flicks them playfully on the heads with his tail* -Scorchgaze
•moans as he climaxes and continues to thrust him• Love! •licks his mates cheek•
Skyheart

•coughes caught off guards and swallows panting•
Crowtail

•bites down on his tail catching it•
Tanglekit
Feeling good? *grins and nips her mate's chin* I wouldn't have you do anything that wouldn't make you feel good. *eyes them with a smirk* And look at these two. For as defiant as they were they're sure enjoying it now. -Hushpool

*shivers still run through his body, his insides tightening around Skyheart* -Featherwing

Easy there tiger. I need that tail. -Scorchgaze
*gasps as Featherwing tightens around him* And i love you for it hun. *nuzzles her cheek warmly then slams into Featherwing finishing one more tiome before pulling out*
Skyheart

*lays on his back panting licking Featherwings load off his muzzle*
Crowtail

*laughs letting go* Sorry!
Tanglekit
*huffs and flops down beside his mate, nuzzling his neck* Your mouth felt so good..*pants heavily, his body still twitching in pleasure* -Featherwing

Got the stamina to keep going? *purrs and nuzzles her mate* Crowtail is up again, but I think they could handle a few more times after that. -Hushpool

For kits you're fairly eager to train for your warriorship. -Scorchgaze

*nods excitedly* -Bloodkit
We wanna be the best warriors!
Tanglekit

*nods* Of course i can continue! *purrs* This is nothing. *flicks his tail and looks over at Crowtail and pads over to him spreading his legs open*
Skyheart

*yelps in surprise at his roughness* Y-you're kidding me right? *groans*
Crowtail

Don't complain. You're both already in too deep. And it's not really a shock the first time hurt; it hurt for your little Fluffy too, but now your body will be more adjusted to Skyheart's size. So this time will feel so much better. Fluffy, do me a favor and keep your mate's legs open nice and wide. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his mate's cheek comfortingly while rubbing his inner thighs and member* -Featherwing

Well with hard work and dedication I'm sure you can be. -Scorchgaze
* looks at Featherwing* It's like you are turning into one of them. *moans out as he rubs him*
Crowtail

*grins pinning his shoulders down and pushes into him roughly with a purr* Ah Just as good as Fluffys. *growls out thrusting into him*
Skyheart

*gasps trying to clawing at somthing to get he slight pain out*
Crowtail

*nods and tackles Bloodkit*
Tanglekit
No I just..*shrugs slightly* doing this with you feels a little erotic. Especially when I get to focus on pleasing you like this. *tugs on his ears lightly, still rubbing his member* -Featherwing

*grins at Crowtail* See, Fluffy can find the bright side in this. Stop holding yourselves back so much and enjoy it. It's not like Skyheart is trying to come in between you. You're just here for the pleasure and you're enjoying it together. -Hushpool

*growls playfully and kicks out at him* -Bloodkit
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*moans loudly embracing it finally moaning at each of his thrust*
Crowtail

*grins thrusting him almost lifting his rear up and leans into him filling up him as he pushes in hitting his spot*
Skyheart

*lets out a muffled yowl as he bites his mates shoulder his eyes rolling back and lays there twitching*
Crowtail

*huffs rolling away and crouches*
Tanglekit
Finally they're letting loose! Now we're getting somewhere. *goes back to her spot and lays down* Have all the fun you want, my love. Make them squeal in pleasure, make them squirm, make them beg, I don't care. -Hushpool

*licks all over his mate's neck before going down to suck him* -Featherwing

*crouches and eyes him carefully, waiting for his next move* -Bloodkit
*moans loudly moving his paw over his mates head taking in skyheart and thrusting into his mouth*
Crowtail

*keeps a steady pace rampaging down on Crowtail purring at the slapping of his already fill rear and shoots another load into him*
Skyheart

*his body was burning up releasing agian into his mates mouth and starts to spasm in pleasure* M-more more! *moans out*
Crowtail

*bunches his legs and bolts at her and into her chest*
Tanglekit
Listen to that begging, love. I think next round you should tease them, make them really beg for it. -Hushpool

*Starts to rub his own member while swallowing the mess in his mouth and continuing to suck Crowtail**his mate's moaning and thrusting into his mouth making him even more turned on* -Featherwing

*Wraps her paws around his shoulders and yanks him down* -Bloodkit
•let’s out a moan shoving into him one more time releasing again and steps back pulling out of him•
Skyheart

•moans loudly his eyes flickering and his head rolling to the side limply as saliva drooled out the corner of his mouth•
Crowtail

•squeaks at the force of being shoved down and kicks out at her•
Tanglekit
*licks his mate's forehead soothingly, his body twitching in anticipation for his turn* -Featherwing

*nips at his paws* -Bloodkit