Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17951-18000 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*stops shaking his head and growls* Never! * says as he starts to shake his head violently to throw her off*
Skyheart

*purrs* Good and can you tell me about the gathering for when you go?
Tanglekit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*quickly jumps off his head and goes for his legs again* -Bloodkit

Of course I will. One day you'll get to go to one. *licks his head* -Darkmist
*steps onto her back and holds her down* Not so fast you spider! *grins*
Skyheart

*purrs puffing his chest* I wanna be the clan leader!
Tanglekit
*growls and squirms under his paw* -Bloodkit

Oh really now? *purrs* Well if you work hard and show a true dedication to the clan you very well could be one day. -Darkmist
*nods* I will pa! But i have to compete with Bloodkit..
Tanglekit

*holds her down tauntingly* You surrender yet?
Skyheart
No! *bites his paw* -Bloodkit

Well you know being leader isn't everything. Being a loyal cat of StormClan is what's important. You kits are so set on the future. Live in the now. -Darkmist
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*tilts his head* I dont get it.
Tanglekit

*moves his other paw to her muzzle clamping it* How about now?
Skyheart
*struggles still, kicking at his paws* -Bloodkit

Obviously only one cat can be leader at a time and that cat is chosen carefully by the current leader. They see over time who has the needed traits to be deputy and then leader. But who knows how you kits will feel once you're older. Don't put so much focus on what the distant future will hold. Enjoy your lives and the freedom you have now. -Darkmist
*holds her there yawning* Come on Bloodkit give up.
Skyheart

*blinks in awe at his wisdom* I will pa! But i will still be the leader!
Tanglekit
*huffs and goes still* Fine. -Bloodkit

*purrs* I believe you can do it. -Darkmist
•nuzzles his head against his paw purring• And when I’m leader I’m going to make all the clans get along!
Tanglekit

•chuckles lifting his paw off her• can’t win them all you know.
Skyheart
I know I know. When I hit my growth spurt I'm going to take you down! -Bloodkit

Well that'd certainly be wonderful. *purrs* -Darkmist
Scorchgaze said it can’t be done but I will do it!
Tanglekit

Uh huh sure you will. •teases• or maybe you will just be small forever!
Skyheart
Nuh uh! I've got your and Mama's genes so I'm gonna grow to be just as big and strong as you guys! *stands up straight as she can, puffing out her chest* -Bloodkit

It would take a lot of work to bring all the clans together, but maybe you can be the one to do it. -Darkmist
•curls his tail• Really you think so!?
Tanglekit

•grins licking the top of her head• That is true you are going to grow big and strong just like us.
Skyheart
*purrs, happy to receive his praise* I'm gonna make you and Mama proud. -Bloodkit

Of course. You're my son. I know that you can do anything that you put your mind to as long as you work hard and keep the best interests of the clan, but more importantly yourself, in mind. -Darkmist
*purrs* You are the best pa. *crouches down into a battle stance* And i've been practicing battling with Bloodkit!
Tanglekit

*purrs* i know you will. *cuffs her gently* Also Bloodkit What do you think about being a big sister?
Skyheart
I'm actually gonna be a big sister?! -Bloodkit

Oh really? *purrs and crouches* Wanna show me some of your moves? -Darkmist
*lashes his tail and nods* I haven't won a fight yet but i will soon! *Says and he pounces at his father*
Tanglekit

*shrugs* Maybe not sure yet i was just asking about..wait what do you mean you are actually going to be a big sister?
Skyheart
*snaps her muzzle shut, almost having forgotten that Crowtail told her not to say anything about finding out what her parents were doing* -Bloodkit

*watches his moves carefully* -Darkmist
•the tip of his tail twitched• Bloodkit spit it out. •gives her a stern look•
Skyheart

•quickly moves to his back paws nipping his legs and dashed out•
Tanglekit
*shakes her head stubbornly* -Bloodkit

*makes a quick spin and reaches to grab him* -Darkmist
Bloodkit tell me what you are hiding or I’ll have Falconstar hold back your apprentice ceremony.
Skyheart

•yelps in surprise and jumps to get over his paws•
Tanglekit
I wanted to know what alone time was since you and Mama are out so much and I found out it's when cats go to mate which is how kittens are made! *blurts out immediately after the threat* -Bloodkit

*crouches again* Nice escape. But what comes after that? -Darkmist
•raises an eye• And who told you that? •sits down wrapping his tail around his paws•
Skyheart

•crouches down and pounces head first into his chest• This!
Tanglekit
I-I wasn't supposed to tell...-Bloodkit

*scoops him up after the hit* -Darkmist
Well you already spilled the mouse Bloodkit so either you tell me or I’ll hint down who told you.
Skyheart

•squirms• Hey what are you doing!
Tanglekit
*shuffles her paws* Crowtail told me. I was curious because I kept hearing cats talk about alone time so much. I wanted to know so I kept asking until he told me. -Bloodkit

Your moves are getting good, but you're still a little too small to beat me. *purrs softly and sets him back down* -Darkmist
*huffs* I am not small. *puffs his chest to make himself look bigger*
Tanglekit

*gives her a chuckle* Knew it was him that annoy tom cant keep his mouth shut.
Skyheart
So am I gonna be a big sister? *tail flicks excitedly* -Bloodkit

For a kit your age you've actually hit your first growth spurt quite quickly. -Darkmist

Well Hushpool had fun with her favorite victims, but now she's gotta mess with her other favorite XD

*pads over to Tigerfang* Hey there old man. *sits next to him and drops the squirrel she'd yet to finish* -Hushpool
*nuzzles her* Maybe we will see in a half a moon.
Skyheart

*blinks and looks over at her scooting away from her slightly* Hello there Hushpool.
Tigerfang

*perks his ears* Really!?
Tanglekit
I'll be the best big sister ever! -Bloodkit

Mmhm. You might grow to be your grandfather's size when you're older. -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes* I don't have white cough, you know. I thought I'd come over and see what you've been up to. *continues eating her squirrel* -Hushpool
*his eyes go wide* Was he big!?
Tanglekit

*shrugs* Oh you know the usual watching camp talking to friends and going on patrols.
Skyheart

Good these will be your first siblings so you have to make sure they are always safe. *purrs*
Skyheart
*nods* Thunderkit and I will protect them no matter what! -Bloodkit

He was a larger cat, yes. I'd say about the same size as Skyheart or your uncle Brownnut. -Darkmist

The boring stuff. *washes her paws* Anything interesting? Any gossip? Juicy details about your love life? -Hushpool
*blinks in awe* Really they are big! *purrs then tilts his head* Why aren't you big like them?
Tanglekit

*gives her a look* Well im a single tom now so nothing yet.
Tigerfang

*grins* Good wouldn't expect anything else!
Skyheart
Do you think I'll get a little brother? -Bloodkit

*shrugs* Cats are just built differently. Unfortunately I wasn't gifted with the same huge frame as others, but you can build muscle on any body type. -Darkmist

*blinks in surprise* You're single now? How in StarClan did I miss that announcement? *suddenly grins mischievously and pokes him with her paw* Looks like now you can't use the 'I have a mate' excuse when I tease you about switching teams. -Hushpool
*purrs* Thats good! I don't want Bloodkit to get ahead of me!
Tanglekit

*cuffs her annoyed* And why would i switch teams?
Tigerfang

*shrugs* I hope so but nothing is for sure.
Skyheart
*nods* Okay dad. -Bloodkit

*purrs in amusement* -Darkmist

Tigerfang you should know by now that I'm just screwing with you. *shrugs and continues grooming her paws* Odds are though even if you're not looking for another relationship right now you'd have the best luck getting your rocks off if you just did it with another tom. Trust me, there are way more bottoms prancing around this camp than there are tops. -Hushpool
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*blinks at her confsued* What are you even talking about? And who are you talking about him?
Tigerfang

Its true i can't she keeps beating me in battle practice!
Tanglekit

*chuckles* What else did you do today?
Skyheart
*shrugs* Not much else. Tanglekit and I have just been practicing our fighting moves mostly. Don't worry, I haven't lost one fight yet! -Bloodkit

Well Bloodkit was destined to be a fighting machine from birth. She and Thunderkit both were. -Darkmist

I'm talking about the fact that it's been who knows how long since you've done anything interesting. And by interesting I mean intimacy. Juniperleaf only just moved out of the nursery, but I can't remember seeing the two of you ever leave since she got in there. *flicks her tail in amusement, finding it funny how confused and uncomfortable he was**scoffs lightly* Liked I'd tell you though. I've got a duty to keep the secrets of those who have entrusted them to me. *smirks* But I'll tell you if you answer a question. -Hushpool
*grins* Thata girl! And you better not lose to him either. *pats her head*
Skyheart

*flicks his ears* What was i destined to be?
Tanglekit

*grits his teeth annoyed but takes the bait* Fine..What is the question.
Tigerfang
I won't lose to anyone! Well, aside from you. -Bloodkit

Anything you want. I only say that was her destiny because of how her parents are. If she hadn't started acting like them on her own I'm sure they would have trained her to be an expert fighter. -Darkmist

*grins, happy that he was playing along* If you had to mate with any tom in the clan, who would it be? And you have to answer it. Answer it honestly. Take a second to think if you need. -Hushpool
*lashes his tail knowing he messed up taking the bait* Um....Well you know probably a tom that would have been close to me..*pricks the ground with his claws frustrated*
Tigerfang

*blinks in awe* What are you training me for?
Tanglekit

*grins* 0-2 for you my little fighter.
Skyheart
Well yea you're a warrior! -Bloodkit

Tanglekit I just want you to be happy in your own path. -Darkmist

*smirks* Uh huh. That's not a name though. -Hushpool
•flattens his ears• But I don’t know what I want..
Tanglekit

Me being a warrior has nothing to do with it. When I was an apprentice I took on warriors twice the size of me!
Skyheart

•turns his head away and mutters• Probsbly Scorchgaze since he is already into toms and my friend.
Tigerfang
Well once I'm an apprentice I'll have more experience and some actual training! -Bloodkit

That's perfectly okay. You have so much time to figure it out. And even if you make plans right now the odds are they'll change by the time you're a late apprentice. Don't grow up too fast, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Interesting. You think you could bring yourself to bottom? -Hushpool
*laughs* You would still have a long way to take on your big strong father.
Skyheart

*grits his teeth at the thought* No never.
Tigerfang

*nods* I won't plus if i grow up to fast then we wont get to have fun together!
Tanglekit
I'll work my way there! -Bloodkit

*purrs* Very true. *cuffs him playfully* -Darkmist

*shrugs slightly* You can't knock something until you try it. *flicks him with her tail* Well you played my little game, so now I've gotta spill the beans. Well out of all the gay toms in this clan the only one I've known never to bottom is your bestie. But the biggest bottoms in this clan? Featherwing and Crowtail. I figured that was pretty obvious. -Hushpool
*flicks his tail ignoring her mention of him bottoming* Well that makes sense those two are pretty out there.
Tigerfang

Good and the day you beat me ill have to think of somthing to give you. *chuckles*
Skyheart

*ducks away* Pa when are uncle Sunhearts kits comming?
Tanglekit
Your undying loyalty to me as your future leader. *grins* -Bloodkit

About another moon. Maybe a bit less. -Darkmist

*smirks* Oh you have noooo idea. But it's not about being "out there". Toms obviously feel pleasure from bottoming. Anyway, the only reason I brought up you bottoming is because if you ever were made to mate with a tom and you picked Scorchgaze I'm fairly certain you'd be bottoming. *laughs* Mention bottoming to him and he acts like he just got clawed on the muzzle. -Hushpool