Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18051-18100 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*shifts underneath him pawing at his chest gently*
Crowtail

*moves lower teasing Featherwing but bucks into Crowtail instead with out warning*
Skyheart

*lets out a moan in surprise getting pushed into*
Crowtail

*purrs* I should name all the new kits!
Tanglekit
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*laughs* I'm not sure how all the parents would feel about that buddy. But it's a unique idea. *nuzzles him* -Darkmist

*licks his mate's ears while moving a paw down, rubbing his member* -Featherwing
I could be the clan namer! *purrs* It will be a special duty.
Tanglekit

*thrust into him again gripping Featherwing since he was laying over Crowtail and pushes completely in pushing both of them into him*
Skyheart

*gasps moaning into Featherwings fur bucks up against his mate*
Crowtail

*glances at Scorchgaze to see what he was doing*
Tigerfang
That very much would be. -Darkmist

*groans and bites the side of his mate's neck* -Featherwing

*watches, his face slightly red* -Scorchgaze
*looks back at the three toms and shuffles again*
Tigerfang

*lets out another moan pressing his member harder against him*
Crowtail

*grinds into Crowtail pushing deeper hitting his spot and purrs loudly*
Skyheart

*lets out another yowl into Featherwings fur and licks his chest* I-im getting close! *moans starting to release slowly*
Crowtail

Can you ask Falconstar to make me that then?
Tanglekit
We'll see. -Darkmist

*grinds against his mate firmly before moving into a new position so he could suck his mate's member* -Featherwing

*glances at the other two toms* Well? -Hushpool
I-i dont know its kind of like doing it with a she cant accpet its a tom.
Tigerfang

*moans as he does that thrusting into his mouth*
Crowtail

*gives him another thrust before releasing into him thrusting him hard*
Skyheart

*his eyes flutter back his body twitching his pleasure and releasing into his mates mouth bucking his hips into his muzzle*
Crowtail

Aw fine..*lays on his side*
Tanglekit

I like how Hushpool just ditched Bloodkit
Fuck XD

*pads into the nursery, grumpy* -Bloodkit

*swallows eagerly before pulling his mouth away and cleaning him off with his tongue* So good. *huffs softly* -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* Oh how profound. -Hushpool
W-well what am i suppose to say!? *huffs and nudges Scorchgaze* What do you think?
Tigerfang

*pulls out of Crowtail and positions himself for Featherwing* Mhmm now its time for the real prize. *grins pulling Featherwing underneath him and bucks into him hard*
Skyheart

*gasps tiredly slowly moving out from underneath them*
Crowtail

Hey second bitch you make use of your mates muzzlle while i take his tight rear. *growls giving him another thrust*
Skyheart

*flicks his tail and looks at his mate*
Crowtail

*looks over at Bloodkit* Whats wrong?
Tanglekit
My mama and dad left again. We were gonna share a meal! -Bloodkit

*opens his mouth to his mate, his tongue hanging out slightly while he moaned in pleasure**in only a matter of hours his body had gone back to being as tight as it was before**his insides gripped Skyheart's member tightly* -Featherwing

*blinks and turns to him, shaking off the daze he had been in* Huh? -Scorchgaze
*looked a bit confused* Uh i said what do you tihnk of all of this..*glazes at the toms again*
Tigerfang

*nuzzles his chin and pushes his muzzle to his* You okay love?
Crowtail

*lets out a moan pushing deeper with a buck of his hips gripping his shoulders tightly pushing him deeper as his member throbbed yearning inside of him*
Skyheart

*frowns* Oh..*looks at Darkmist* Pa can we share a meal with Bloodkit?
Tanglekit
Of course. -Darkmist

*nods, panting lightly**licks his muzzle* Please. I want to taste you again. *moves his hips in time with Skyheart's thrusting* -Featherwing

Oh. It uh...it's different, but it's pretty hot. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Bloodkit do you wanna share with us?
Tanglekit

*nods licking his muzzle one more time before getting to his paws and moves his member front of his mates muzzle*
Crowtail

*pushes him a bit down forcing Featherwings muzzle onto Crowtails member and thrust him harder* I wanna here you beg me to stop again you little queen. *growls into his ears*
Skyheart

Uh huh..*wasn't sure how he was suppose to feel about this but he didn't hate it.
Tigerfang
Yes please! -Bloodkit

*licks his mate's member, glancing back at Skyheart* Don't stop. *moans lowly**takes his mate's member fully into his mouth, moving his tongue around it hungrily* -Featherwing

*huffs slightly as he watches, his body hot* -Scorchgaze
Good come on what do you wanna eat!?
Tanglekit

*moans loudly bucking his hips lightly again*
Crowtail

*grins devilishly pulling out and pounding back into him and follows up with hard thrust hitting his spot finally as he pushed his member fully into him and moans tilting his head back*
Skyheart

*glances at Scorchgaze again* Whats up with you tough guy? *teases his friend*
Tigerfang
Vole sound good? -Bloodkit

*yowls in pleasure, his hind paw rubbing against Skyheart's hind leg, trying to pull him in closer* D-Don't stop! *takes his mate's member all the way down to the base and allows his tongue to reach out and drag across his sac* -Featherwing

StarClan...*huffs and swallows laboredly* -Scorchgaze
*watches him then at Hushpool* You know Hushpool said you could join them Scorchgaze.
Tigerfang

*grits his teeth letting out other load as he does that pants pushing his hips into his muzzle blocking his nose and mouth from getting air* Starclan Featherwing!
Crowtail

*Releases once and continues at him releasing again and again filling him up like did with Hushpool*
Skyheart

*nods* Vole is great!
Tanglekit
*hurries out of the nursery* -Bloodkit

*purrs and follows them* -Darkmist

*shakes his head quickly* N-No I can't. *composes himself even though his member was throbbing** -Scorchgaze

*eyes flutter as he's overcome with pleasure**rocks and rolls his rear back against Skyheart's hips* T-That all you got, big fella? *mumbles around his mate's member, his tongue moving fast on him* -Featherwing
*nudges his father* Come on Pa! *stops and waves to Frecklenose* Bye Frecklenose! *bolts off after his friend*
Tanglekit

*glances at his member observing it being the first time he has seen it like this* Uh huh your body sure doesnt think so you know.
Tigerfang

*snarls as he taunts him wrapping his paws around his neck and grips his throat tightly massage it and choking him at the same time as he pounds into Featherwings rear*
Skyehart

*moans at the pressure being put on his member from Skyheart and Featherwing together*
Crowtail
Bye Tanglekit. -Frecklenose

*grabs a vole off the pile and sets it down for them* -Darkmist

Shut it. *blushes more, moving his paws in front of him, using his legs to hide the member* -Scorchgaze

*squeals in pleasure like a she-cat in heat**slicks Crowtail's member with his tongue, his moaning making his throat vibrate* -Featherwing
*nudges him* What are you thinking about bottoming now? *grins teasingly*
Tigerfang

*releases another load into his mouth moaning in pleasure and bucks his hips again*
Crowtail

*holds his grip on his throat* Taunt me agian you little breeding queen and ill make sure you see black. *hisses into his ear as he releases another load with a harsh thrust*
Skyheart

*sits besides her and looks up at Darkmist*
Tanglekit
Go ahead and dig in. -Darkmist

*scoffs* Not in least. What about you? Any ideas running through your head? -Scorchgaze

S-Sorry...*slurs out through a mouthful of cum**cleans off his mate's member with his tongue**rocks his hips some more, getting out whatever was left in Skyheart from his last climax* -Featherwing
*pulls out of him finally and pushes him to the ground* Good *lets go of his neck and sits back huffing*
Skyheart

*finally pulls out of his mate panting*
Crowtail

*shrugs* Not sure though it was quite a show and who would have thought you were that big by the way.
Tigerfang

*digs into the vole*
Tanglekit
*eats with him* -Bloodkit

Knock it off. *flicks him with his tail* -Scorchgaze

*flops down on his stomach, panting heavily* -Featherwing

Jeez guys, you really did a number on little Fluffy. -Hushpool
*nudges him again* What its true you are pretty big! *laughs* No wonder the she cats always wanted you.
Tigerfang

*grins giving Featherwing a litght smack on the muzzle* Its fine im sure he will recover.
Skyheart

*lays besides his mate nuzzling his chin*
Crowtail

*looks up at his father* Are you going to have some?
Tanglekit
Once you kits are full. -Darkmist

Yea just my luck. *sits back with a huff* -Scorchgaze

H-How was it, love? -Featherwing

*grins at her mate* That was pretty hot, my love. How'd it feel for you? -Hushpool
Mhm you know me i love taking it to that little runt. *grins* Maybe i should go at him one more time just incase he didnt understand my message*
Skyheart

*nuzzles his cheek and pushes on his belly playfully* You were amazing.
Crowtail

*moves his paws out of the way and looks at his member again* come on don't be so embarrassed those three just went at it.
Tigerfang

Okay pa. *takes another bite and sits back*
Tanglekit
*nuzzles his head* -Darkmist

Come on, cut it out. *whacks his paws away quickly with his tail, embarrassed and frustrated that his hard on kept aching instead of going down* -Scorchgaze

*tugs on his ear firmly* Troublemaker. *purrs into his ear* -Featherwing

Why don't you then. I'm sure he and his mate could both use another pounding. *smirks as she glances over at the other two, feeling pretty proud of herself for how crafty she was* -Hushpool
*grins at her and pads back over to the tired toms moving over Featherwing again* Mhmm my love says im not done with you Fluffy.
Skyheart

*glances at him tiredly and just lays his head down*
Crowtail

*was hesitant but reaches out to touch his member*
Tigerfang

*purrs*
Tanglekit
You know you make your old man proud, right? -Darkmist

*clenches his teeth slightly**huffs and holds back a slight groan* C-Caught up in the moment? -Scorchgaze

*huffs and reaches out to his mate, wanting to be close to him while this continues* W-Whats next on the agenda then? -Featherwing

On his back. -Hushpool
*nods to his mate moving the worn out tom on to his back and spreads his legs fully* Mhmm this veiw is never getting old
Skyheart

*shrugs* I've never touched another member besides mine..*squeezes it teasingly*
Tigerfang

*nuzzles him getnly*
Crowtail

*nods* I know pa! You told me before.
Tanglekit

I just want to make sure you know. *purrs and lays his head down* -Darkmist

*moans lowly in his throat* Well if you were only looking to do a little touch you should probably stop now. Bit if you're looking for a reaction out of me then by all means keep going. *licks his lips* Because you're definitely getting a reaction. *member twitches against his paw as he continues to tease it* -Scorchgaze

Maybe the three of you should start sharing tongues. -Hushpool

*wraps his paws around his mate's neck and pulls his head down, kissing him tenderly* -Featherwing
•was hesitant to continue but shakes it off as he was already to far and might as well continue• it would be rude of me to stop wouldn’t it?
Tigerfang

•gives his mate a look• You wish! •growls and he moves his paws spreading Featherwings cheeks and sticks a paw toe in•
Skyheart

•chuckles and pounces onto his head•
Tanglekit

•moves his tongue around his mates mouth purring•
Crowtail
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*grins* Trying to get a view of camp? -Darkmist

A little bit. *Nips his ear lightly* -Scorchgaze

*snickers slightly, tail lashing in amusement* Aw come on, sweetie. You know you can't resist that cute little face. *teases smugly* -Hushpool

*moans into his mate's mouth, a shudder making his body ripple* I want to do you next. *huffs to his mate* -Featherwing
*nods* Yea! Im to small right now so i have to use what i can!
Tanglekit

*twitches his ear at his nips and continues to stroke his member gripping it every now and then*
Tigerfang

*sticks his tongue at her* Your face is the only one i ever want near my mouth. *pulls his paw out and positions himself and thrust into Featherwing* You can have your turn with your mate once i breed you again you little queen.
Skyheart

*pulls his muzzle away and licks his nips* Don't worry you will.
Crowtail
*stands up* Well what do you see? -Darkmist

Yea what can you see from up there? -Bloodkit

*digs his claws into the ground, being touched after so long of nothing was making him even more sensitive to it* Who knew you were so good with your paws. *huffs slightly* -Scorchgaze

That's good, but also a little disappointing. *teases and looks at Featherwing* Shame. Looks like the three of you won't be able to make out after all. -Hushpool

I-I'm fine with that. *responds through his moans* -Featherwing
Well you know i have experience on myself...*grips it harder and twitches his ear*
Tigerfang

*licks his mates muzzle* Im glad about that to.
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes thrusting into him harder and harder with each one*
Skyheart

*looks around* I see the stream and the leaders den!
Tanglekit
Anything else? -Bloodkit

*Moans slightly, biting onto his shoulder to distract himself from finishing right away* -Scorchgaze

*whimpers in pleasure**wraps his hind legs around Skyheart's waist and pulls him in deeper* -Featherwing
*looks at the other cats quickly his member was slowly getting harder*
Tigerfang

*bucks into him pushing in as deep as he could before grinding into him*
Skyheart

*goes back to kissing his mate purring*
Crowtail

*shrugs* JUst the normal stuff.
Tanglekit
Well once we're apprentices we can go out and climb trees to see everything. -Bloodkit

*continues to grip his shoulder in his jaws**small shivers shot through his muscular body as he got closer to finishing* -Scorchgaze

*keeps her gaze on the three toms in front of her, though she'd been listening to the other two, however, she acted oblivious to them* -Hushpool

*trembles and grips onto his mate tighter as the grinding made him climax**pants into Crowtail's mouth, moving his tongue around, while his hips still bucked against Skyheart* -Featherwing
*nods in agreement* Yea thats if you aren't afraid of climbing so high.
Tanglekit

*huffs and pushes Scorchgaze over laying him onto his back stilling gripping his member*
Tigerfang

*keeps pushing into him getting closer as he moves Featherwings insides* You are almost as good as my mate Fluffy. *growls into his ear*
Skyheart

*flicks her tail* I'm not afraid of anything! I just don't like risking my physical health and setting back my training. -Bloodkit

*growls slightly in pleasure* Shook off that timidness rather fast, hmm? *eyes him* -Scorchgaze

Is that why you've been filling me up so much? *tugs lightly on his ear* -Featherwing
I mean im already going this far might as well see what i can do right? *pins him down moving over him*
Tigerfang

*grins* Maybe but ill keep it to my self. *pulls out slightly and slams back into him releasing his load one last time*
Skyheart

*lays his head on his paws*
Crowtail

Well it wasnt that hard! Plus it seemed safe to me!
Tanglekit
You never know! Accidents can happen! -Bloodkit

*braces his hind paws against his hips, his mood put on hold* Hold on a second. What are you up to? *asks suspiciously* -Scorchgaze

*mewls in pleasure, climaxing again while panting heavily* -Featherwing
What i can't get into a better position to help you out? *grins* I can stop you know. *releases his hold on his member*
Tigerfang

*pulls out of him and steps off shaking his fur off panting slightly* Well that was fun.
Skyheart

True i guess...But it wont happen to me!
Tanglekit
Just be careful you mouse-brain. -Bloodkit

*huffs slightly* Just finish please. But afterwards it's my turn. -Scorchgaze

Sure looked like you were having fun. -Hushpool

*huffs and nuzzles his mate* My insides again..-Featherwing
Mhm thats what he does to you. *nuzzles him* Might just leave you like this to see what happens.
Crowtail

*pads back over to her and nuzzles her cheek* What ever you say.
Skyheart

*nods rubbing him harder(
Tigerfang

*crouches down and tackles her*
Tanglekit
*rolls with him, batting at him* -Bloodkit

*moans slightly, eyeing him while enjoying* -Scorchgaze

Playing innocent now? -Hushpool

Don't be like that. -Featherwing
*tumbles around trying to muscle her down*
tanglekit

*makes eye contact with him swiftly and looks back down*
Tigerfang

*nips her* And what if i am?
Skyheart

*chuckles pushes onto his stomach* Fine since you are so desperate.
Crowtail
You won't out muscle me! *flips them over and over* -Bloodkit

*pants slightly and bites back a groan as he finishes* -Scorchgaze

*tugs on his neck* I don't mind if you like breeding him. In fact, I think it's hot. So long as you like doing it with me best. -Hushpool

*sighs in relief* Thank StarClan. *looks up at him and licks his lips* Your turn, sexy. *gets up and immediately moves him on his back* -Featherwing