Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
*gets up quickly following after him* i-im sorry..featherwing i didn't know..*starts to pad slowly down were he tumbled* come on get out of the water its cold.
Crowtail

*hears a ringing sound when she hits him and shakes it off growling before tackling her hard and scratches her down the flank*
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
*hiss in pain and shoves him off with her powerful hind legs**jump to her paws and dashes up a tree, her sandy pelt camouflaging her among the fall leaves* -Hushpool

*turns and pushes himself to Crowtail, wrapping his paws around his neck, hugging him tightly, his shoulders shaking violently* I'm sorry! I just...I can't get those awful memories out of my head when I'm not around you, so when I am...I don't want them coming back to haunt me! -Featherwing
*gets up looking up at the tree with narrowed eyes* i see Hushpool cant fight me head on so you are hiding! *hisses out*
skyheart

i know Featherwing i know...i just got a little carried away* nuzzles him comfortly*
Crowtail
StormClan cats are especially good at using trees for attacks. You should know this. *her voice echoed through the branches of all the trees so it was near impossible to tell where her voice was coming from**she leaped down from the leaves, landing on his back, and started pummeling his sides with her paws while she bit his scruff* -Hushpool

*pulls his head back and looks him in the eyes* But with you..those things...they're okay...I just needed a bit of a warning...But I'm okay doing those kinds of things with you, because I love you..And you always make me feel good. So I want to make you feel good. *licks his muzzle sensually, not breaking eye contact* -Featherwing
*purrs* i love you to you silly fluff ball *nudges him and lowers himself* climb on we need to get you out of here your wet and its cold out
Crowtail

*yowls when she lands on him getting the air knocked out of him* fox hearted squirrel! *growls as he backs into a tree to get her off*
Sky heart
*snarls and throws her forearms over his shoulders, holding herself on his back by biting into his scruff and digging her claws in his shoulders* -Hushpool

But I'll get you wet! I-I think I can limp back well enough. -Featherwing
its fine if i get wet now get on *stays lowered*
Crowtail

*snarls smacking her into the tree repeatedly to get her off and feels his blood starting to ooze out of his shoulders*
Skyheart
*finally lets go and moves around to the front of him, slamming into his exposed stomach, pinning him against the tree* -Hushpool

*climbs on his back* Crowtail...when we get back can I...could I...-Featherwing
*huffs coughing out saliva and struggles agaist her being pinned*
Skyheart

can you what? *gets up and starts to climb back up to where they were*
Crowtail
*holds him up against the tree and smacks the sides of her head against his stomach repeatedly* -Hushpool

N-Nothing! I'll say it when we get back. -Featherwing
*huffs and breaks one of his paws free and slams it down on her head*
Skyheart

*climbs back up to where they were* going back to camp right? or do you wanna stay out here a little longer?
Crowtail
*crumbles a bit after the hit to the head* -Hushpool

If we can stay out I wanna stay out! I thought you were making us go back. *purrs* -Featherwing
*sees his change and gives her another blow to the head and claws her shoulder*
skyheart

*nods and lowers himself so he could get off* up to you
Crowtail
*yowls and sinks her claws into his back leg, trying to steady herself* -Hushpool

*slips off him then pushes him on his back* I want to make up for my outburst. And I want to make you feel good. You always take care of me, so now I want to do something, even just a small gesture, for you. *licks slowly down his stomach* -Featherwing
*purrs* I'm fine with this my hips hurt anyways
crow tail

*snarls and wraps his paws around her neck starting to choke her8
Sky heart
*scratches at his arms* -Hushpool

Don't worry, I'll make it all much MUCH better. *licks him down until he hits the spot then licks a little softer, teasing him* -Featherwing
*lets out a grunt* keep going you tease!
crow tail

*lets her go and gets up panting*
Sky heart
*backs away from him, trying to catch her breath**however, her muscles stay tense* -Hushpool

Shhhhh. *puts his tail to Crowtail's lips* It's no fun if you rush. Trust me, I'll make you feel so good. *licks him there a little bit more rapidly* -Featherwing
*cathes his breath and dashes at her tackling her*
Sky heart

*purrs in pleasure* fine fine
Crowtail
*rolls with him, smacking his muzzle and trying hard to pin him* -Hushpool

*licks him roughly then teasingly gentle, alternating between the two**continues licking and looks up at him, watching to see the reactions on his face* -Featherwing
*lays his head down purring loudly* might as well stick it in your mouth.
Crowtail

*bites into her shoulder hard and kicks her hard in the stomach*
Skyheart
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
*watches Darkpaw curiously* -Flaxen
*stalks the rabbit and bolts after it when it runs* -Darkpaw

C'mon. *makes his way through the branches carefully, able to follow at a slow pace because of their aerial view* -Scorchgaze

*chases the fast creature, weaving around trees, sliding under high roots and bounding over low ones**keeps pace with the fluffy white animal so that he was never more than a few tail lengths behind**his slender yet muscular frame gave him the speed he needed to move through the dense foliage like the breeze and the strength needed to keep his endurance for the chase**waits until there was a break in the trees, a clear space, and leaps on the rabbit, sinking his claws and teeth into its neck to kill it in one swift movement* -Darkpaw

*climbs down the tree* Now that's how you do it! Well done, Darkpaw! -Scorchgaze
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*yowls and ranks her claws across his back* -Hushpool

In due time. *teases him a little more with licks then does as he said, teasing by moving his teeth dangerously close* -Featherwing
*gasp happily*
Crowtial

*follows after him* nice catch!
Sunpaw

*hisses painfully and hits her again in the stomach and claws the side of her stomach*
skyheart
*screeches in pain and shoves him back hard**leaps on him and bites his shoulder* -Hushpool

*reaches up and uses two claws to gently tease his neck as he kept going, being very careful* -Featherwing

*smiles at his older brother's praise* Thanks! -Darkpaw
*flinches and slightly thrust*
Crowtail

*nods* you deserve it
Sunpaw

*lets out a grunt his shoulder starting to go num and backs into a tree again to get her off* g-getting tired yet? *hisses*
Skyheart
*backs up* M-Maybe a tiny bit, but not enough to give up now. *charges him again* -Hushpool

*moans in surprise**plants both of his paws firmly on the ground and does it more, taking him deeper* -Featherwing

*dips head in thanks* -Darkpaw
*charges at her charging at him and head buts her head on reopening the cut on his head*
Skyheat

*digs his claws into the ground giving him another thrust*
Crowtail
*stumbles back, her head spinning* -Hushpool

*pushes his hips down with his paw and keeps going only harder* -Featherwing
*shakes his head dazed and tasting his own blood and throws out a hard swipe of the paw catching her in the face*
Skyheart

*lets out a small moan and releases in his mouth panting*
Crowtail
*rolls to the ground**struggles to get back up to her paws, but falls, her legs shaking and her breathing ragged* -Hushpool

*gasps softly and lifts his head, licking his lips and wiping his mouth with a paw* -Featherwing
*stumbles over to her and gives her another smack across the face before collapsing on top of her his taking deep breaths*
Sky heart

*grins down at him* ops
Crowtail
*winces, but doesn't move* I guess...this means...you win...Skyheart...-Hushpool

*purrs* I don't think that was an accident, but it's okay. As long as it left you feeling good. *gives him one last lick then lays on top of him, nuzzling his head into his chest fur* -Featherwing
very *nuzzles him and holds him*
Crowtail

*nods weakly* yea......i did *grins* i won *lays his head on hers letting his blood drip on her*
Skyheart
*lays her head on his paws and leans into him, the blood from the cut in her flank getting into his fur* -Hushpool

*purrs more* It was my pleasure. -Featherwing
you did me in pretty good...*mutters blinking his eyes and looks at his bloody should and shakes his head again to get the blood out of his eyes*
Sky heart

*lets him go and stretches* we should probably head back soon though
Crowtail
Same here...I would say we should go back to camp...but...I'm really tired...*her eyelids shut and opened as she battled unconsciousness* -Hushpool

*gets up and nods* Probably, but lets be sneaky again and try to avoid my brother. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
why is that? *gets up and lowers himself for him to hop on*
Crowtail

h-hey dont pass out on me....*pats her cheek and has a pain in his stomach and coughs up blood* ah there it is....
Skyheart
*snaps awake and rolls over to face him**winces* You okay? -Hushpool

*climbs on his back* Because he'll pester us and I know when you get annoyed you tend to spill things out of your mouth. I don't need you throwing our naughty fun time in his face. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Featherwing
*laughs* fine fine ill try to hide from him..how is your leg?
Crowtail

*nods* yea you just got me good in the stomach *laughs weakly and brushes up against her vision was getting blurred from the blood*
Skyheart
*licks the blood away from his eyes softly* -Hushpool

*sighs and looked down at it hanging at his side* Cold. And stiff. But it doesn't feel quite as painful. -Featherwing
*nods* thats good least it isn't causing you pain
Crowtail

thanks...*slowly gets on top of her and draws his claw over her back gently*
Skyheart
*purrs and licks his cheek, his blood smearing on her face**wraps her paws around his neck softly* -Hushpool

I think you took my mind off of it and that helped. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Featherwing
*purrs softly and gives her a gently thrust* victory prize...*whispers gently*
Skyheart

thats good *reaches the entrance*
Crowtail
*moans in his ear, wrapping her hind legs around his waist and pulls him close* -Hushpool

*sinks down into his fur* -Featherwing

*lays outside the warriors den* -Blackpelt
*purrs wincing form the cuts on his flank attending to her gently*
Sky heart

*pads into camp slowly*
Crowtail
*lays her head back* This is nice....-Hushpool

He might be sleeping, but we have to go past the warriors den to get to the medicine cat den. -Featherwing
*nods and licks her neck* yea we are to tired to fight *laughs weakly giving her another gently thrust* Hushpool...i really like you..
Sky heart

*nods and trots along*
Crowtial
I like you too Skyheart...a lot...*licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*opens one eye as they pass* Hold it. -Blackpelt