Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Jan 10, 2019 at 06:09PM

Stormclan 23644 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 23644

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
I'm sorry. I missed you too you know. -Scorchgaze

*hits the ground with a hard thump**he tried to get back onto his paws, but his legs buckled under him every time**sighs and lays on his back, more blood rolling out of the corner of his mouth* -Featherwing
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
you done already? i thought you bounced back easily! *circles him*
Skyheart

*cuffs him* yea i know *grins* remember when we were younger and you had the awful crush on me?
Tigerfang
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Lol throwback to when I had Morningrise and Tigerfang were a thing good thing I decided not to bring her back with his new mate now. And I don't know I'm thinking they're just better off as good friends...plus I might have a idea for Sheep later that might involve Scorch if he's willing anyway no sex since he's gay

*looks to her brother* let's go for a walk we can talk brother and sister -Sheep

Anything you want Fluffs *purrs and walks out with his sibling into the forest* -Brown
Like maybe one of those like mates just for comfort deals or something? I'd thought about that.

*rolls his eyes* Yes Tigerfang I remember very well. Go ahead and make fun of me. *cuffs his ear* -Scorchgaze

I'm trying. *rolls onto his stomach and tries to push himself up again* -Featherwing

*pads over to Flaxen* Hi. -Darkpaw
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Hey Darkpaw *says as she places down a robin she caught* wanna share? -Flaxen

*walks through the forest* I think this place is good for us we needed to get away from there -Sheep

I agree I can tell Flaxen will be happy and grow up here and we can find peace -Brown

I can't get over that night though...with mother... -Sheep

Don't think of that! *snaps a bit* we did what we had to do it's best not to think of it... -Brown
Sure. *smiles a bit nervously and settles down beside her* So how are you liking it here so far? -Darkpaw
I really like it *smiles* lots of new cats -Flaxen

But maybe we should go back just to see what happened... -Sheep

Sheep you know we can't do that it's dangerous there just let it be it's safe here why go back even for a little bit? Just bring up bad memories -Brown
That's good. I'm glad you like being here, because I like having you as a friend. *shuffles his paws* -Darkpaw
Me too *smiles* best friends -Flaxen
*smiles* I've never had a best friend before! Well, besides my brother. -Darkpaw
Neither have I *giggles* -Flaxen
I made the new forum so whenever you wanna head over to it is up to you guys. Here's the link to it: link

W-Well I'm happy I can have a best friend like you, Flaxen. *turns his head slightly to hide his light blushing* -Darkpaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Okay, I think I edited everything! If anything/anyone is missing just let me know!
I just sent you a message explaining mainly everything that has taken place. Like I said in the message, to get a better understanding of what exactly happened with my cats read from page 31. Plus, message me back cause I'd like to discuss Thorntail and Blackpelt haha.
Haha, I just responded! I didn't mention Thorn or Black though, so I'll do that once you respond :)
I'm excited now that we have another person back! We've almost got the old band back together haha
:D who will start it off!
I replied last with my characters to you tangle so why don't you haha
oh fine fine

hmmm mind telling me?
Skyheart

pfft battle practice i remember the good ol days!
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* yea
Flintpaw
Skyheart, I'd really like to be a mother. -Hushpool

If you ask me, the most important thing to think about right now are these rouges. -Treepaw

You and I could practice. *crouches challengingly* -Frecklepaw
i-i know you do..but we have been trying for a moon what makes you think it will happen this time?
Skyheart

*looks around* oh please I'm a warrior i dont have time to be play fighting in the middle of camp
Sunheart

to be honest i want to forget about that day...
Flintpaw
*Watches his Clan from his den, a proud expression upon his features* ~ Falconstar

*Share a robin* ~ Mistybreeze and Ivyfrost

*Grooms her pelt* ~ Berryfrost

*Scents the air, hunting* ~ Duskstorm

*Pokes her head into the warriors den* "Snowstep?" *Calls* ~ Shiverpaw

Shiverpaw actually needs a mentor now, since Wolf is currently inactive.

I have a lot of faith. -Hushpool

*pads out of the warriors den, still feeling the same anxiety since the day he returned* -Blackpelt

We have to remember how dangerous they are. -Treepaw

Then let's go out. Come on, tough guys. *says teasingly* -Frecklepaw
*purrs* really? guess i should to
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* fine fine..lets go then *leads the way out*
Sunheart

*looks over at Blackpelt* you okay?
Crowtail

*nods* we al know how dangerous they are Treepaw
Flintpaw
We both want this, so I know we can make it happen. *purrs* -Hushpool

Not particularly, but I'm trying. -Blackpelt

Well we can't forget. -Treepaw

*follows him* -Frecklepaw
*pads into camp with Duskstorm, two sparrows hanging from his jaws* ~ Thorntail

*Watches the other apprentices wearily. She wasn't close to any of them, espically since Chillkit left* ~ Shiverpaw

"Scorchgaze," *calls, as he leaves his den* ~ Falconstar
*looks over at Shiverpaw* Hey Shiverpaw! *pads over to her*
Snowstep

*nuzzles her to the ground* i guess that is true.
Skyheart

*chuckles* well good luck with that
Crowtail

Where do you wanna go?
Sunheart

well some of us dont want to remember that day it was a hoirrble one..
FLintpaw
*looks up and smiles a bit* "Hey Snowstep." ~ Shiverpaw

*nods* how are you doing?
Snowstep
*purrs and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*pads over to him* Yes Falconstar? -Scorchgaze

Where would be the best to train. -Frecklepaw

Whatever you say. Whatever is easiest for you. *gets up and heads out of camp* -Treepaw

Thorntail...*pads over to him* -Blackpelt
*Shrugs* "Alright, I guess. Training isn't as much fun without you though." *Throws Flintpaw and Treepaw a look* "The other apprentices are so... I dunno. They're all so close to each other, it's not any fun when I have to train with them." ~ Shiverpaw
*purrs* I'm sure you will be a warrior soon though! plus you get to boss them around!
Snowstep

*pushes her down* soo
Skyheart

*shrugs* depends what you want to train for
Sunheart

*watches him go and sighs*
Flintpaw
"Have we sent out any border patrols today? MoonClan hasn't been giving us much lately, and with that group of rogues roaming the forest... I just want to make sure we're aware of all threats." ~ Falconstar

*Drops his sparrow then looks up, momentarily caught off guard when he notices Blackpelt* "Uh-hey," *meows lamely* ~ Thorntail

*Snorts and brushes past Thorntail* "Good luck with that," *Mutters* ~ Duskstorm
*Smiles a bit* "I suppose I do have that to look forward to." *Her smile disappears* "But not if Galewing doesn't return soon. At this rate they'll all be more skilled than me within a matter of moons!" ~ Shiverpaw
*touches his tail to his shoulder* It's so good to see you. I've missed you. *his paws felt like lead and his legs shook* -Blackpelt

Sooo? *brushes her tail against his flank* -Hushpool

Show me the best way to take down a larger apponent. -Frecklepaw

I'm sure he'll be all right. -Wrenpaw
*laughs* why do you wanna learn that one?
Sunheart

*sighs* yea i hope so..
Flintpaw

*chuckles* i mean if you want i am a warrior now i could help you out
Snowstep

*purrs loudly and nips her neck* i can think of a few things to do
Skheart
How long have Scorch, Feather and Black been in StormClan now? Since they got away from the group?

*Smiles slowly* "Really? You wouldn't mind?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Takes a step back, and glances around the camp anxiously* "It's, uh, good to see you too. I meant to see you eariler but I've been... busy..." ~ Thorntail
Yea. They were taken for a year and have been back for roughly less than two.

I understand... I'm sorry I've just...missed you like crazy. -Blackpelt

Then let's do them. *tugs his ear* -Hushpool

Because you're huge! And a move like that can come in real handy. I'm only so fast. If I get pinned under a cat your size I'm done for. -Frecklepaw

You okay? -Wrenpaw
Two what? Surely not two years! Surely it hasn't taken Thorntail and Blackpelt so long to cross paths when they literally share a den xD

*Wrinkles his nose* "Ugh, don't get all sappy on me, Blackpelt." ~ Thorntail
i wouldn't mind at all! *sits down besides her*
Snowstep

*nuzzles her neck* so eager to please i see!
Skyheart

*sighs* fine ill show you but we need to get to the sandy hollows
Sunheart

*nods* yea my shoulder is just stiff
FLintpaw

Well we can change times. But the apprentices are obviously about 8 moons now and they weren't born immediately at their return.

*rolls his eyes slightly* Still as stubbornly grumpy as ever I see. -Blackpelt

Like you aren't. *purrs* -Hushpool

You should see what Merrypaw says about it. -Wrenpaw

Let's move then. *hurries ahead* -Frecklepaw
*looks back at her* what the hurry?
Sunheart

oh come on ol me? *rubs against her*
Skyheart

*nods* are those two that close?
Flintpaw

Oh yes you. *nips his neck* -Hushpool

Who? -Wrenpaw

I wanna practice! -Frecklepaw
okay okay! Relax! *flicks his tail* i dont see the big rush to practice though.
Sunheart

*purrs louder leaning into her* love those nips...
Skyheart

Merrypaw and Treepaw
Flintpaw
I can look at your shoulder now if you want Flintpaw -Merrypaw

*follows behind Duskstorm on the hunting patrol with him* I think I smell some rabbit upwind -Sheepfluff
And hey Katie! Been awhile :)
*shakes his head* The hunting patrol has just returned to so the border patrol for the MoonClan border has not yet been sent. I'll organize one immediately. -Scorchgaze

You know I like to make you happy. -Hushpool

*pads over to Brownnut* Brownnut, how are you today? -Darkmist

Lately yes. *nudges his brother slightly* Get your shoulder looked at. -Wrenpaw

Well...With these rouges running wild I want to make sure I can protect myself and my clan. -Frecklepaw
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
*pads after Treepaw by the entrance of the camp* Hey what are you doing up here by yourself? -Applepaw

Why Hello Darkmist *purrs a bit as he stretches and stands* It's going pretty good how are you? -Brownnut
*pads after Treepaw by the entrance of the camp* Hey what are you doing up here by yourself? -Applepaw

Why Hello Darkmist *purrs a bit as he stretches and stands* It's going pretty good how are you? -Brownnut
Hey Blue! Ugh, it certainly has :)

*Eyes flash angrily* "Did you want something when you came over here?" ~ Thorntail

*Scents the air then nods* "You're right. Come on!" ~ Duskstorm