Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
That's why we love him xD

*GIves her a playful look* "You? Wild?" ~ Duskstorm

*Eyes harden and growls lowly* "You'd do best to not mention those three warriors, not if you don't want me to chase you out next." *Goes on, tone cold* "I don't think you understand. I don't want rival Clans to deal with. I've never wanted anything to do with you, GoldenClan, or PantherClan. Go ahead and leave if you don't want to give us a bit of your prey for a single moon; I'm confident in my Clan's abilities. As a whole we are strong enough to chase these rogues out. I don't care if you leave or not, but if you ever want your territory back, you'll need us. Don't try and suggest we need you. You're entire Clan has had their chance to defeat the rogues and you failed; we won't. We can be apart of that victory or you can run away and find a new place to settle." ~ Falconstar
Thorntail and Blackpelt, Team!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Whoops! Sorry thought I put it in there.

*flicks his tail and looks back to Bearstar* Then what about a third of our weekly prey inside of our daily prey. -Storkclaw

Oh now that's ridiculous. Why can't I compliment you? A stunning warrior such as yourself deserves acknowledgement. -Blackpelt
*Shrugs* "Well, you're not wrong. But it's because I'm trying to discourage you with these rules, not encourage you." *Flashes him a smirk* "If you still manage to prove yourself while keeping to these rules, I'll be impressed." ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
That's still going to be relatively the same amount Storkclaw *flicks his tail* A fifth of our prey Falconstar -Bearstar
*Is silent for a moment before looking to Scorchgaze* "What do you think? A fith of their weekly prey?" ~ Falconstar
Like I said mother wasn't a very good mother she just kind of had a sour attitude most of her life. My dad though, Flyheart, he was deputy he was fun and playful he was cool -Silverpaw

Yea i was when I was young *laughs a bit* then I had kits and an apprentice -Sheepfluff
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I know what really impresses you though. *smirks back* -Blackpelt

Sounds reasonable. *lowers his voice slightly* We don't want to push it too much. -Scorchgaze

I'm sorry about your mother. You definitely seem to take after your father then. -Treepaw
You hardly know me maybe I'm secretly a foxheart and you don't know *raises and eyebrow playfully* -Silverpaw
*Grins* "I don't think I can picture a wild Sheepfluff. Define wild." ~ Duskstorm

*Smirks fades and he eyes him suspiciously* "What?" ~ Thorntail
*Looks thoughtful for a few long heartbeats before finally meowing,* "We accept." ~ Falconstar
Chases after rabbits through hooves of massive Sheep as her brother shouts at her to let it go *chuckles* -Sheepfluff

You drive a hard bargain Falconstar. Your stubborn foxhearted and I don't like you at all, but my clan is more important then my pride so we will concede to your demands -Bearstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
oh please she wasn't the one who whipped me into shape!
Crowtail

*shrugs* you are just so little *chuckles*
Sunheart

*huffs* Do Not!
Skyheart

*purrs* really you heard that?
Boulderpaw
*Stares at her with wide eyes* "You didn't!" ~ Duskstorm

*Raises an eyebrow* "I do hope you understand that it isn't too late for me to drive you out anyway. Watch what you say to the cat whose about to help you get your home back." ~ Falconstar
You know its true most leaders have to be that way to be good leaders *with that he motions Storkclaw outside and pads out of the den* -Bearstar

I was a bit reckless then *chuckles* you remember being young and invincible -Sheepfluff
*Looks at Scorchgaze and flashes him a victorious grin* "He just called me a good leader." *Was mock-enthusiastic* ~ Falconstar

*Smiles sheepishly* "Oh, the stories I could tell you. Falconstar and I were always causing trouble." ~ Duskstorm
katie Snowstep is trying to get Shiverpaws attention!
Really? That sounds fun Brownnut wa always such a good big brother he'd never do anything crazy I did it all myself and Merry would have to defend me from Brownnut kicking my butt *laughs a little* -Sheepfluff
My bad! What'd he say?

*Laughs* "No, I always dragged Falconstar along. Well, actually, I guess we dragged each other. Neither of us were innocent. Our parents were always lecturing us." ~ Duskstorm
I'm sure *smiles* as a mother myself I've chewed out my boys once or twice -Sheepfluff
"Oh?" *Looks towards them* "Wernpaw and Flintpaw? I would've guessed Rainpaw or Applepaw." ~ Duskstorm
Well Treepaw and Flintpaw were actually the worst they'd drag Wrenpaw and Smokepaw with them on their evil plans Applepaw and Frecklepaw would then try to infiltrate the boys club and cause their own trouble -Sheepfluff
*Shakes his head* "I don't understand how you're still sane after raising six kits. My parents could hardly keep up with two! And they had the whole Clan to help them!" ~ Duskstorm
Lost of patience and love go into it -Sheepfluff
Hey Shiverpaw i just talked to your mother.
Snowstep
Hmmm, I don't know if I should say. Wouldn't want to make you break your own rules. At least not yet. -Blackpelt

*licks his cheek* Hush. *purrs* -Hushpool

Oh? Then what turned you into such a gentleman? *purrs* -Featherwing

You are a good leader. This is a difficult situation and I think you're handling it rather well. -Scorchgaze

I may have gotten banged up, but my hearing is still good as ever. *laughs a little* I wish I could have fought harder though. -Hazelpaw

You're just massive! Especially with all that muscle. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklepaw

*pads over to Applepaw and nudges her* I don't like this. *her tone was surprisingly agitated* -Sweetpaw

I highly doubt that. *smiles* You've been very kind to me and you don't know me much at all. I can tell your heart is a pure as they come. -Treepaw
"Oh?" *Pauses* "You know she's practically your mother too" ~ Shiverpaw

*Narrows his eyes then snorts* "You don't have anything." ~ Thorntail
*leans close to his ear* I seem to remember a lot of suggestive noises and words coming from a certain someone during a certain act that might be too inappropriate to demonstrate here in camp. Let's just say it involved you on your back. Your stomach. And once on your side I believe. -Blackpelt

I said many years ago Blackpelt would have his day: today is the day XD
I actually remember you claiming that xD Go Blackie!!

*Swallows hard and hurridly steps back, and fixes him with a withering glare* "Frustration outlet," *snaps quickly* "That's all that was! I didn't- wasn't-" *shakes his head and growls* "I'm pretty sure you just broke about three rules." ~ Thorntail
*Smiles and flicks him with his tail* "Thanks, but it helps to have a cool, level-headed deputy by your side." ~ Falconstar
Hey, I had to prove that I had something. You like to challenge me, Thorntail. But now, I'm not afraid to go paw to paw with you how you used to do with me. *moves closer to him again* Maybe I'm being too pushy. Or maybe it's just the right amount. -Blackpelt
I have six kits who are now roudy apprentices. If I wasn't level headed I'd lose my mind. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
*Glares him in the eye and refuses to budge* "You couldn't handle me," *growls* "Its easy to say that when I want nothing to do with you." ~ Thorntail
*grins* "I guess that could contribute to your temperament." *pauses, his expression darkening* "What Storkclaw said about you there... We haven't talked much about it. You're doing okay though, aren't you?" ~ Falconstar
*gives a quick look* well i like to exercise a lot
Sunheart

*flicks his tail amused* true but she isn't my real mother and that means you arent my sister.
Snowstep

dont tell me to hush *mutters queitly*
Skyheart

*chuckles* true but you never know what happens in a battle
Boulderpaw

*thinks* you are right it was my sister
Crowtail
You say that but you keep throwing these subtle challenges my way. "you don't have anything" "you can't handle me"; I'm not thrown off by your outward expressions at all. I can see a little deeper. *pokes his tail lightly against Thorntail's chest* Right past that handsome face and bravado. *nuzzles his neck* You've missed it just as much as I have. If not more. You have quite the appetite, I'm well aware of this. -Blackpelt

*takes a deep breath* I'm okay. I've had enough time to come to terms with everything. Most of the abuse I suffered was physical and I've had enough time to grieve for Yarrowleaf and come to terms with my guilt. Now being a successful deputy and father is what my mind is consumed with. -Scorchgaze
Oh you know I do it out of love. -Hushpool

*grins and laughs a little* I know you well enough. -Featherwing

Yea yea yea. *huffs and flops back down in the nest* I hope we can take our land back soon. -Hazelpaw

It shows. You're one of the strongest warriors in the clan. -Frecklepaw
*Stiffens when he nuzzles his neck and grits his teeth together.* "Five fox-lengths," *growls, resisting the urge to lean into him* ~ Thorntail

*Nods, his gaze wandering towrds the den entrance* "I figured as much. If it means anything I think you're doing a fantastic job" ~ Falconstar
*Blinks* "Who said anything about me being your sister?" ~ Shiverpaw
Did you mean full grown foxes? I was thinking more along the lines of unborn foxes. *licks his shoulders* You're attractive even when you're angry. How do you manage to pull that off? -Blackpelt

Thank you. You are as well. *gets to his paws* I'm going to organize a border patrol. Wouldn't want those rouges sniffing around our territory already. *pads out of the den and lets out a heavy breath**talking about his life wasn't really thrilling for him; he'd never really known stability to be a factor in his world, even now when he had a family he still worried about them pulling away* -Scorchgaze
"Did you mean full grown foxes? I was thinking more along the lines of unborn foxes." xD

*Finally jerks away from him and growls* "What do you think you're doing?" *demands* "You know I don't feel that way anymore, and we're in camp no less!" "Lashed his tail, irritated* "And who in StarClan has ever used unborn foxes to express measurement?!" ~ Thorntail

He's weird and lonely XD he just wants love in his life lol

There it is. Admission. You said you don't feel that way anymore. So, as I figured, what you said earlier was a lie. *smiles and backs up, giving him his space* All it takes is hard work and time. My love can reach you. I know it. -Blackpelt
i-i wouldn't say that...*stammers embarrassed*
Sunheart

*purrs and gets up and starts to groom himself* yea i guess you are right
Skyheart

*sighs* what I'm trying to say is i see you more then a friend.
Snowstep

*purrs watching her* same...i dont want to be here to long
Boulderpaw

*cuffs him playfully* dont grin at me like that
Crowtail
*Glare hardens, frustrated that he slipped up and that Blackpelt had moved away* "There's a difference between lust and love. What I felt for you was lust; that's what I don't feel anymore towards you. I've never loved you and I never will." ~ Thorntail
*washes her fur* So, names? -Hushpool

Aww why not? *ducks from his cuff and purrs* -Featherwing

We shall see, Thorntail. *smiles mostly to himself* You haven't changed a bit. -Blackpelt

*pats the spot next to her* Join me. I need company and so you aren't going anywhere. *smiles slightly* -Hazelpaw

It's true. The rest of us really admire you. *looks at him with honest eyes* -Frecklepaw
*Huffs and glares at the falls* "Well you have, Blackie. And I really don't like all this newfound boldness." ~ Thorntail
I only need it for a little while. Then I promise I'll be back to my old lovable self. *grins and grabs a piece of prey* -Blackpelt
So I'm doing your character activity thing and I'm just finishing up with Robinwing, who do you think I should do next? I'm torn haha
the rest of us? what do you mean?
Sunheart

*nods and lays down besides her* sure
Boulderpaw

*looks surpised* names? we arent even sure if we are having kits!
Skyheart

*chuckles* because its making me think you are planning something!
Crowtail

KATIE SNOW!
BLACKPELT!!!!

*follows him with his eyes before speaking up* "Rule five: no bringing up any activities that we partook in before you disappeared. Rule six: never touch me again." ~ Thorntail
^ cause if he doesn't make these rules then he's a gonner