Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
You should probably change Falconstar's name btw

Reply on previous page <----
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
I was definitely thinking of doing Featherwing next.

It will be difficult for them no doubt, but we have a strong clan that with gather around to take care of them. -Robinwing

We'll do our best to support them, but I don't know what we should do as for milk. -Storkclaw

*nips his tail playfully* -Hushpool

He's slowly doing better each day. His sister and his friends are definitely helping him through it. -Featherwing

I'll respect what you want to a degree, but I need to be able to be close to you. -Blackpelt

*blushes, getting flustered* H-He did not..-Hazelpaw

She needs someone who can understand what she's going through. -Treepaw

Hey, I don't think that sounds so bad. *smiles slightly* -Frecklepaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*huffs* "Bossiest is more like it! You were so full of yourself, you tried telling the warriors what to do!" ~ Swallowflight

Oh snap, I totally missed that! Thanks!
Doesnt she have her own clan for that? -Applepaw

No he didnt you called my bluff *chuckles* -Silverpaw

I know there's Swallowflight...but I was thinking I'd like to be a mother figure for them for my sister... -Greysquirrel

That's true and with new kits on the way as well were slowly getting bigger...I just hope we can get our home back soon -Bearstar
*leans against him* I'm sure we'll be there before you know it. Stronger than ever. -Robinwing

Of course, my love. *licks her head comfortingly* -Storkclaw

*tries to hide her embarrassment* So what did take you so long? -Hazelpaw

They might not necessarily understand how it feels. -Treepaw
*Looks childishly frustrated* "You do not!" ~ Thorntail
Team, I'm going back and re-reading the Blackpelt/Thornpaw arc, and it's killing me. THORNPAW WAS SUCH A JERK!
Yea but you werent the only one Lakefrost nearly wrung my neck a few times *laughs* -Shadowdrift

Whatever *rolls her eyes* You just wanted to talk to her cause she's pretty -Applepaw

I know my sister would want me to look after them -Greysquirrel

Yea is it bad I'm hoping for a large litter? *laughs a bit* -Bearstar
"There were a few times when I wished she had," *Purrs* ~ Swallowflight

She was more vicious than two of you combined, though you were certainly a little thorn in my side but that's how I knew you were the one *smiles* -Shadowdrift
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
HE WAS YOUR CHARACTER KATIE! and yea ill do Crowtail soon been busy with other things atm

*watches him happily* yea thats true though he still worries me at times..
Crowtail

i mean it could be worse. *chuckles padding into camp*
Sunheart

*lashes his tail* hey relax my tail is sensitive!
Skyheart

*grumbles to himself*
Boulderpaw
I mean I'm not saying i regret any of it, I just forgot how much he hated everyone xD

*Playully shoves him* "Because I annoyed you?" ~ Swallowflight
oh yea he was an angry ball of fur :D also you never replied to Snowstep
I mean he still does hate everyone, but when he was an apprentice... like dang. Thornpaw had no chill. It's actually kinda funny because him and Blackpelt only got together the first time because Thornpaw wouldn't leave him alone about being gay, whereas now Blackpelt is the one pestering him xD

*Tilts her head* "You sure?" ~ Shiverpaw
oh how the tides have turned! i remember that to i thought it was great :D

*huffs* no...listen Shiverpaw i have to tell you something..something thats means a lot to me.
Snowstep
*Blinks, looking concerned* "Then... do you want to leave camp?" ~ Shiverpaw

Tangle, looking back at these old posts has made me realize something... YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH THORNPAW! I kid you not, one of your cats was always stalking him, taunting him, or asking around about him xD
Guys you need to go back and read this old RP. It's killing me.

*looks at his brother in surprise* Did you guys...-Blackpelt

No! Crowpaw is my apprentice! -Featherwing

What about the fact that you're both toms?! -Blackpelt

Oh, Blackpelt shut up! You're gay, I'm gay, we both know it! Everyone knows it! -Featherwing

Featherwing was just so done xD
hey he was fun to mess with and interact with!

*thinks about it and nods* yea..lets go for a walk and i can tell you *smiles gently*
Snowstep
*Stands to her paws and follows him* ~ Shiverpaw

Your cats are so mean to him though!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک forgetful said…
Hey sorry for the silence I've been staying with my boyfriend the past couple days

*works alongside Merrypaw in almost complete silence* -Minnowpaw

*grumbles about the rouges under his breath, while liking his wounds* -Sunfang
tough love i call it! and thats fine Forgetful no worries

*loooks over at his apprentice* its okay to talk you know Minnowpaw
Oakleaf

*slows down to pads besides her* sooo...how do i say this..*says awkwardly*
Snowstep
You challenged me *smiles* -Shadowdrift
*Raises an eyebrow* "You don't look very comfortable, Snowstep. Are you sure about this?" ~ Shiverpaw

"You needed to be challenged!" ~ Swallowflight
Y-yes! I'm sure of it! *continues walking and takes a deep breathe* Shiverpaw i have feelings for you..well actually i had them for awhile.
Snowstep
Trust me I know how great the old rps are lol. I've gone back and read from the day I joined StormClan at least three times XD It's so crazy to see the progression haha.

One of your own? -Robinwing

I know you'll show them all the love that she would have. -Storkclaw

I do. And I have a feeling you want me to. -Blackpelt

I know...Me too. And I worry about Rainpaw. -Featherwing

Awww I'm sorry. *smirks* -Hushpool

Yea it could. So remember that. I'm actually a real catch. *follows him in, laughing* -Frecklepaw

Hey now! I'm polite to everyone. You're very pretty, but that's not the only reason I talk to you. -Treepaw

*Looks at Boulderpaw* You okay? -Hazelpaw
*gives her a stubborn look* you know if you weren't so good looking it smack ya!
Skyheart

*nods* im all fine and dandy! *says quickly*
Boulerpaw

*sighs and nods in agreement* yea..they were all so close..
Crowtail

*snorts amused* you a real catch explain to me that whole situation you added to yourself.
Sunheart
*purrs* Well I'm glad you don't want to hurt my pretty face. *tugs his ear playfully* -Hushpool

It does seem like they're helping each other through it though. -Featherwing

You sure? -Hazelpaw

*cuffs him lightly* I'm just as much of a catch as you there, warrior! -Frecklepaw
hmmm *looks her over* i dont know you seem kinda lacking in a few features *chuckles*
Sunheart

*purrs lightly* well thats one of the few things i like about you
Skyheart

yes I'm fine Hazelpaw *smiles at her*
Boulderpaw

*stretches and gets up* yea...but stilll i worry for them..do you think they targeted Smokepaw on purpose...?
Crowtail
Hey now! *cuffs him* -Hushpool

... Possibly. Taevy has a habit of targeting the more vulnerable ones...-Featherwing

*nudges him* I'm still growing into myself. *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklepaw

Good. *smiles* -Hazelpaw
you better! Otherwise the toms won't try to catch you! *chuckles dodging her cuff*
Sunheart

*looks at him worriedly* what if they try to target our kits again?
Crowtail

*yawns tiredly* the battle really tired me down..
Boulderpaw

what!? i was just being honest!
Skyheart
"You're wrong," *says bluntly* ~ Thorntail
^ Poor boy can't help but torture himself.

*eyes widen* "You mean like..." *trails off* ~ Shiverpaw

*nods nervously* yes i mean like...i l-love you.
Snowstep
*casts him a slight glare* Rude. *pads into camp* -Hushpool

Our kits are getting older and stronger now. But I want to keep an eye on them. -Featherwing

Really? *moves to his side, brushing his tail up his back* Your telling me that you're completely fine even though you've been pent up for this long? -Blackpelt

You should probably get some sleep. We all should. -Hazelpaw

Then maybe I'll have to do the catching. *says in laughter* I'm not afraid to go after someone I like. -Frecklepaw

Guys...I just thought of something...How is Thorntail going to react when he finds out Blackpelt and Skyheart are like best friends? O.O cause I'm assuming like with everyone else he still hates his brother.
well good luck with that then i mean i just saw you get your tail handed to you by a squirrel.
Sunheart

*follows after her* hey come on it was a joke
Skyheart

yea but even so those cats are still a danger to them..do you think we could get Falconstar to keep them close for now until this whole situation is over?
Crowtail

*nods in agreement resting his head on his paws again*
Boulderpaw

Drama thats whats going to happen :D
Your not wrong there love. I was a cocky mousebrain back then wasn't I? *laughs* -Shadowdrift

*looks a little embarrassed* I meant for Swallowflight...but uh that too I guess...I always said one of the best things that happened to me were my kits they both became impeccable MoonClan cats I couldn't have asked for better really... -Bearstar

Flattery will get you no where with me Treepaw *snorts* I know you were flirting with her -Applepaw

That's agreed mind if I sleep with you guys? Feels like the apprentice den back home more that way -Silverpaw
HOLD ON. FORGET HOW THORNTAIL'S GONNA REACT - SINCE WHEN ARE BLACKPELT AND SKYHEART BEST FRIENDS?

"I-I" *Swallows thickly and shakes her head, slowly* "Snowstep, I love you too but... not like that." ~ Shiverpaw

*Glares at him, forcing himself to not react to the touch, although his gaze wavered before hardening again* "You know, not everyone has to mate all the time." ~ Thorntail
^ I would like to go ahead and apologize now for what a hypocrite he is.

*Narrows her eyes playfully* "You were the worst... but I suppose it was charming, to an extent." ~ Swallowflight
You thought it was charming enough to start a family with me *smiles* -Shadowdrift
*looks a little taken back* W-what do you mean?
Snowstep

*nods* yea sure *purrs* that would make it feel more like home.
Boulderpaw

SINCE THEY RETURNED FROM THERE GREAT ADVENTURE!
*Purrs and leans forwrad to lick his nose* "That I did, love." ~ Swallowflight
Now we just need Rowanpaw to come and squeeze his way in *purrs teasing the younger apprentice* -Silverpaw

And I thank StarClan everyday for it *purrs* -Shadowdrift
WHAT? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

*Awkward and embarrassed, her eyes hardened* "I mean I don't feel the same way about you," *snaps* ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs and playfully cuffs her ear* "I think I will, thanks." ~ Rowanpaw

"Of course," *goes on* There are still days when I'd like to shred your ears." ~ Swallowflight
Always being a pest *shoves him playfully* -Silverpaw

Oh yours too but your pregnant now I refrain *chuckles* -Shadowdrift
"Hey!" *Protests* "Just because I'm the youngest doesn't make me a pest!" ~ Rowanpaw

*Playfully shoves him* "How kind of you," *teases* ~ Swallowflight
I know im just an Angel *purrs* -Shadowdrift

Don't worry you'll soon be the oldest once the kits become apprentices -Silverpaw
*Makes a face* "Well, I wouldn't go that far." ~ Swallowflight

*Thinks about the kits and makes a fce* "Yeah, but then I"ll have to share a den with them." ~ Rowanpaw
honestly i think team somehow did something that made them friends

*flattens his ears as she snaps at him and looks away embarrassed and crushed* oh...then how do you feel about me then?
Snowstep
But WHAT? I'm so curious now! Because they're two of the last cats I thought would ever be friends, much less be close!
Well in response to your question, Thorntail isn't going to like it in the slightest ;)

*Glares at her paws, wishing the ground would just swallow her up. She wasn't trying to be rude or cruel but she hated feeling uncomfortable or awkward, and it was how she handled things* "You're just another Clanmate," *says harshly* ~ Shiverpaw
*opens his mouth to speak but doesnt have to will to say anything and turns around to head back to camp* just another classmate....*repeats to himself* i-im going to head back to camp sorry that i bothered you.
Snowstep

haha i think Sky was being a jerk to Blackpelt or something.
Yea yea yea. *flicks his ear with her tail* Want to get something to eat? -Hushpool

Scorchgaze told me that he did the same thing. I think it would be a good idea. -Featherwing

*chuckles* Come on now, Rowanpaw, they won't be that bad. -Hazelpaw

I only got a scratch! Keep pestering me and I'll go all kinds of squirrel on you! *flicks his whiskers playfully* -Frecklepaw

Did I just hear those words come from the muzzle of Thorntail? *laughs* I think the Dark Forest might have just frozen over. -Blackpelt

It's not flattery, Applepaw, it's honesty! -Treepaw

You're such a shining example in everything you do. You're an incredible leader, a wonderful father and a supportive friend. You truly have everything anyone could want. *looks at him kindly* -Robinwing
Skyheart was a really withdrawn character that Tangle wasn't using as much so I had Lilypad visit him and advise him to be more open. So he and Blackpelt became friends by pestering each other. And Blackpelt was giving him guidance when Skyheart started falling for Hushpool. Yea they're definitely weird friends XD