Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4201-4250 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
*narrows her eyes and looks evenly at Red* "Prove it." * Growls and leaps into the mass of cats* ~ Mistybreeze

*fights beside Crowtail* ~ Ivyfrost

*suddenly bursts from the group of cats and leaps at Taevy, snarling * ~ Falconstar
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Yay! He has feelings! XD his personality is so conflicting for me because I love cute Thorntail that can admit he cares, but I also love difficult Thorntail who is an ass haha

*makes the choice in his mind* I'm going to change, Mistybreeze..I'm going to change for you. For the better! *grabs Blackpelt's motionless body and pulls him to a spot away from the fighting so he wouldn't be harmed further**then throws himself forward, helping to drive out his once brothers* -Red
*grunts under the weight of Featherwing and Falconstar on him, wounds opening on his body and his blood spilling**his attempts at fighting back were getting weaker and weaker* -Taevy

*latches onto the back of Taevy's neck with his jaws* -Featherwing

*blood slowly trickled out of wounds and his breathing was shallow* -Blackpelt
Yeah, he's so much fun to rp xD He's fun when he's awkward and confused, fun when he's cute and possessive, and fun when he's a complete jerk xD

*dives and latches onto his neck, and stars dragging gim* ~ Falconstar

*shoves Red out of his den and hovers over Blackpelt, eyes wide.* "Blackpelt " *murmers, nosing his wounds * ~ Thorntail
*helps pull him alongside Falconstar* -Featherwing

*chuckles under his breath* Looks like you clan cats...Might not be too useless after all...-Taevy

*moans slightly, his heart pumping hard* -Blackpelt
*laughs softly, relief coursing through him* "Mouse brain," *mutters. Rasps his tongue across his muzzle, clearing away some of the blood* ~ Thorntail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
•looks at his sister• you okay? •ducks a paw swipe•
Crowtail

•lays on the ground his white fur starting to get stained by his blood•
Snowstep

•looks around seeing the rouge cats numbers starting to dwindle•
Sunheart

•shakes his head sadly• I'm sorry...
Boulderpaw
*narrows his eyes Andy bites down harder* ~ Falconstar
*chokes out blood and takes a few final ragid breathes* -Taevy

*let's go of his neck when he goes still* -Featherwing

I thought I did a pretty good job..*his voice was hoarse a little bit of blood trickled from his mouth* -Blackpelt

*trembles slightly and throws herself back into the fight, pushing out more rouges* -Hazelpaw
*watches her and follows after her* Hazelpaw!
Boulderpaw

*grins at Treepaw accepting he was going to die* you know...*coughes* Killing me won't make your brother come back..but killing your brother was also the most fun I've ever had *hisses at him*
Stump
It won't bring my brother back...But it will stop you from killing anyone else. *ranks his claws down his neck* -Treepaw

We still need to get these rouges out! *shoves into a large tom* -Hazelpaw
*drops him unceremoniously, eyes empty * ~ Falconstar
"You thought wrong," *retorts. Hard expression softens just a tad* "You stupid, stupid cat. For a moment I thought..." *shakes his head and continues licking the blood away from his mouth * ~ Thorntail
This world is now a little bit of a better place. *spits his blood back onto his body before looking around for Crowtail* -Featherwing

*huffs* Not quite out of the woods yet....my shoulder is dislocated again and I'm still oozing blood..But I promised you that I wouldn't leave you ever again...-Blackpelt
*snarls one last time before dieing*
Stump

*nods* i know but be carful! *swipes a rouge away from her*
Boulderpaw

*finally makes his way to Featherwing panting* you oaky?
Crowtail
*nods* A little cut up, but I'm fine. Are you okay? *checks him over for wounds* -Featherwing

*watches as the remaining rouges start to run out of camp* They're retreating! -Storkclaw

*chases after them even as they flee the camp* -Hazelpaw
*sees Hazelpaw chasing after them and tackles her down* Hazelpaw stop!
Boulderpaw

*watches as they start to retreat and slowly makes his way to Hushpool*
Skyheart

*nods* I'm fine..just a few cuts here and there nothing serious
Crowtail
Thank StarClan. *nuzzles his head against him* -Featherwing

*hurries over to him* Are you okay? -Hushpool

*tries to keep herself from crying* These rouges need to be gone! They need to be out of here! And my dad...my dad needs to be okay...-Hazelpaw

*pads over to Sunheart, Wrenpaw following slowly behind* You okay there, warrior? -Frecklepaw
*Stands tall, watching his Clanmates. Turns to Bearstar* "You've got your home back." ~ Falconstar

*Features harden again, as he continues licking the blood off of his muzzle* "Stop talking," *mutters* ~ Thorntail

*weaves between cats looking to make sure their wounds weren't too severe* ~ Ivyfrost

*Turns to look at Red* "Were you serious about wanting a change?" ~ Mistybreeze
*holds her down* Hazelpaw! its over! a-and your dad he's gone....im sorry..
Boulderpaw

*nods tiredly there was a deep cut on his shoulder but otherwise he was fine* yea I'm okay you?
Skyheart

*looks over at her blood still dripping from the claw marks on his face* yea I'm fine how about you?
Sunheart
*Nods* Of course. I told you, I love you. -Red

*rolls his eyes slightly, wincing at the effort* And here I thought my wounds would be enough to get me a free pass to talk...You know, anything I say that you don't like is probably just the pain talking...-Blackpelt

I'm all right...I feel a little sick though. -Hushpool

I'm fine. -Frecklepaw

She's got a cut on her flank that needs to get looked at. -Wrenpaw

*shoots her brother an annoyed look* I'm fine. Others need to be taken and treated before me. *looks at Sunheart* Here, let me help. *licks the blood off his face* -Frecklepaw

*whimpers and covers her face with her paws, trying to hide her tears* -Hazelpaw
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
RIP Snowstep

*look a bit embarrassed but lets her do as she pleases*
Sunheart

*looks worried* sit down then.
Skyheart

*looks around for his siblings worriedly*
Flintpaw

*purrs* its over..
Crowtail

*nuzzles her* its okay...Hazelpaw..its okay..
Boulderpaw
*lays down with a huff* I think I'm pregnant. -Hushpool

Finally. *smiles* Come on. Let's go find Treepaw and Rainpaw. -Featherwing

*hurries over to Flintpaw* Are you okay? -Sweetpaw

*goes over to them, limping slightly* -Wrenpaw

Your eye is okay, right? -Frecklepaw

I should have helped him sooner...-Hazelpaw
*finally gets off her and sits besides her* there was nothing we could have done..
Boudlerpaw

*nods* yea just going to have a nasty scar over it though *chuckles lightly*
Sunheart

*nods and looks at his brother* are you guys okay?
Flintpaw

and you still decided to fight?
Skyheart

*nods* yea lets do that.
Crowtal
*pads over to Treepaw who was standing next to Silverpaw looking at Stump's body* Are you okay, Treepaw? -Featherwing

*nods absently* -Treepaw

I did my best to just guard Falconstar and not fight too much. -Hushpool

*sits up and leans against him* He died a noble warrior fighting for his clan...*sniffles* -Hazelpaw

Wrenpaw got his leg cut up pretty bad and he's got another cut on his face. I'm fine though. -Sweetpaw

Looks like I'll be the better looking one now. *smiles softly* -Frecklepaw
*purrs* you wish I'm still better looking even with a scar!
Sunheart

*watches him* Treepaw..
Crowtail

*nods* but still if you assumed you were pregnant you shouldnt have even been here.
Skyheart

*licks the top of her head* yea he did.
Boulderpaw

*sighs thankfully* Have you guys seen Treepaw?
Flintpaw
*rolls his eyes* "Nah, you're talking romantic mush. If anything you're totally normal." ~ Thorntail

I know...I just couldn't let everyone fight and risk their lives while I did nothing..-Hushpool

I miss Smokepaw so much...-Treepaw

Over there. *flicks his tail toward Treepaw* -Wrenpaw

...Thank you for looking out for me, Boulderpaw. -Hazelpaw

*winces playfully* I guess that says a lot about my looks then huh? *laughs* -Frecklepaw
*tilts her head* "Then what are you going to do now? I mean... StormClan won't take you in after everything that's happened..." ~ Mistybreeze
*smiles slightly and tries to pick his head up**winces at the intense pain in his shoulder and lays back down with a huff* Are you okay? -Blackpelt

I'll work to gain their trust, just like I will to earn yours. I want to be with you, Mistybreeze. -Red
*shrugs* your father told me to take care of you
Boulderpaw

*touches the top of his head with his muzzle* i know you do...we all do..
Crowtail

*looks over seeing him with his parents then looks back at his siblings* did you hear what he said about us?
Flintpaw

so you would rather risk our future family? *sighs* come on Hushpool use that thick head of yours.
Skyheart

i hope someone finds Snowstep eventually i mean he is bleeding out I'm pretty sure o.0

*touches his head to hers* thanks though
Sunheart
I thought Shiverpaw was with him!

I know I know. But like I said I did my best not to fight as hard as everyone else. -Hushpool

This was the cat that killed him...*looks at Stump's body* -Treepaw

Still. Thank you. *licks his cheek* -Hazelpaw

*nods slowly* -Sweetpaw

Dad...Isn't actually our dad...-Wrenpaw

*smiles* What are you thanking me for? -Frecklepaw
i think katie forgot about him!

*sighs* well i cant help it now so i have to let it slide *mumbles and cuffs her gently* be more carful though
Skyheart

*looks down at the toms body* he deserved it.
Crowtail

*smiles softly at her* your welcome
Boulderpaw

*nods* yea...what do we do?
Flintpaw

well you kinda saved me didn't you?
Sunheart
"I'm fine" *gives himself a once over * "Just as handsome as ever." ~ thorntail
*turns around and gasp when she sees Snowstep * "Snowstep!" ~ Shiverpaw

*heasitates before nuzzling him* "It won't be easy.... ~ Mistybreeze

*Appears beside Crowtail and Featherwing * "Is everyone alright?" ~ Ivyfrost
*looks at her weakly and tries to speak but nothing comes out*
Snowstep

*looks at his sister and nods* yea we are fine are you okay?
Crowtail
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
I'm glad you got your vengeance *smiles and pads off to find her family* -Silverpaw

Hazelpaw! *calls still laying on the ground* -Timberwolf
I will. *gets to her paws* When we get back to camp and everyone has been treated I'll have Yellowblaze check me. Just to guarantee I am expecting. -Hushpool

*licks Treepaw's head* You did well. I'm going to find your sister. -Featherwing

Thank for you saving me, Silverpaw. *watches Silverpaw leave* -Treepaw

Isn't that supposed to be my line? *coughs a bit* Thank you for coming to check on me. -Blackpelt

I'm willing to put in however much work it takes. *licks her head* -Red

We should check on your sister. *freezes when she heard her fsther* Daddy?! *Hurries to his side* -Hazelpaw

*runs over to Timberwolf* Father...-Robinwing

I don't know...Should we talk to mom? -Sweetpaw

Let's wait until we get back home..-Wrenpaw

That's what clanmates are for. *licks his shoulder* -Frecklepaw
"I promise, no matter how attractive you may find me, I'm my biggest fan." *shrugs* "It's not like anyone else was gonna check. You would've bled to death, and that's the lamest death there is." ~ Thorntail
*cringes* "A little sore, but otherwise fine." ~ Ivyfrost
"Snowstep!" *cries. Shoves her face in his fur* ~ Shiverpaw

*sighs, breathing in his scent* ~ Misrybreeze
*stays silent for a few moments* I'm going to go back to when you thought I was dead just now. I really appreciated your concern; now you're just back to giving me a hard time. *smiles still* -Blackpelt
*touches his nose to her forehead* I need to make my intentions clear with your leader. *pads over to Falconstar* -Red

*stands between them and snarls* Halt! -Scorchgaze

*dips his head low* I am here to make things right. -Red
Shiv.....Shiverpaw..im sorry..*coughes out finally taking another gasp for air* i-its okay if you didn't f-feel the same about m-me...*looks at her eyes starting to dull out* i just...just hope we were still f-friends...
Snowstep

*follows after Hazelpaw*
Boulderpaw

*nods* okay..*nudges his brother* nasty little cut you got there.
Flintpaw

mhmm thats right *stretches* man I'm going to be sore tomorrow...*hears Shiverpaw cry and looks over to where she was*
Sunheart

*nods* good i dont know what id do if you were hurt...*watches his mate pad off*
Crowtail
*smirks and drags his tongue slowly across his muzzle* "I'm concerned! I saved you from having a lame death! Besides if anyone kills you, it'll be me." ~ Thorntail
*looks around hurriedly for Rainpaw* Rainpaw! -Featherwing

I don't know why every time those rouges go for my race. *hears Rainpaw's name being called and looks around* -Wrenpaw

Oh no..*hurries over and looks at Snowstep* there has to be something we can do...-Frecklepaw
*tears stream down her face but she smiles weakly * "Of course we are, mouse brain." ~ Shiverpaw

**watches him as well* "Is he alright?" ~ Ivyfrost

Steps forward* "He did turn against Taevy in the end." ~ Mistybreeze

*narrows his eyes * "Good for him. He can live happily as a loner." ~ Falconstar
*nods* i think he is...well i hope he is..
Crowtail

*purrs lightly and touches his nose to hers with what strength he had left and goes limp*
Snowstep

*follows after her looking down at his old den mate and stays quiet*
Sunheart

*laughs and stops hearing Rainpaws name being called* you worried about her?
Flintpaw
I believe that whole heartedly. *rolls over and slowly sits up, keeping weight off his dislocated shoulder* This is a golden opportunity for you. Want to pop my shoulder back in? -Blackpelt
"Oh Snowstep..." *burries her face in his fur and cries softly * ~ Shiverpaw

*Face lights up, then looks smug* "Duh." *Grabs his forepaw and jerks it into place with one swift, practiced motion * ~ Thorntail