Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4801-4850 of 31229

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Bluefire7777 said…
Honeykit you stay while I inspect you *grabs the kit by her neck and places her back in the den* Sit still will you wiggly worm *chuckles* -Merrypaw

Sheepfluff replied on previous page <----
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*peers out of the den at the rest of the camp, eyes zeroing in on Scorchgaze even from this distance* -Squirrelkit

What? Sorry *turns back to Berryfrost* What was that? -Yellowblaze

*draws ears back* I- yes. We're back. Both of us. -Burntheart

*snarls angrily chomping on her medicine then storming out of the medicine den* Where are Gabby's kits? *asks no one in particular* -Holiday

Holiday is a lot grumpier now she's back LOL also DID YOU GUYS KNOW THERE IS AN ENTIRE SHIP FOR JAYFEATHER AND HIS STICK. WTH!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
I am so supportive of this XD that's hilarious lol
In here Holiday! *calls from the nursery remembering the cats name* I'm just preparing the herbs and inspecting the kits on last time to make sure everything is alright -Merrypaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KatieK102 said…
Haha, yeah, it's actually one of the more popular ships. Idk, some people are just really weird.

"Freah-kill. Should I grab them some?" ~ Berryfrost

"Where is she?" *Demands* "I-" *stops when she sees Holiday storm out of the den, eyes widening with delight* "Holiday!" *races over and tackles her* ~ Ivyfrost

Poor Burntheart xD I'll send Thorntail to him later, so he feels important xD
Don't forget my cats Katie

*pads over to Flaxenrose* There you are, beautiful. Are you doing all right? I know that even though we weren't at the battle today you must have been worried sick around your siblings. -Darkmist
*watches him, occasionally shivering when he hits one of her spots* ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches him, a new sorta softness in his gaze that had never been there before* ~ Thorntail

*chuckles* "Makes sense, especially considering you had six in the first litter!" ~ Duskstorm

*Purrs and rubs against him* "Well, you're my favorite mouse brain ever." ~ Shiverpaw
*Growls and charges towards her head on, but zigzags left at the last second and barrels into her side* ~ Falconstar

Im sorry, I still can't get over the fact that you choose a huge sex icon as her fictional character xD
Do not judge my character creation! Lol XD idk I thought it would be a funny ulter ego type of situation XD
*noses her cheek gently* Are you sure you're okay with this? If you want to wait I can stop. *licks her ears* -Redshadow

*purrs and touches his nose to his paw* I love you. I know you think it's all just mushy talk, but I mean it. -Blackpelt

*wraps her legs tightly around his neck so even the momentum from her small body was enough to roll them both**keeps her forepaws tightly locked to his neck while her hind paws pummel his stomach and chest while they roll* -Sweetpaw
*shakes her head* "No! I love you, and I know you're going to try your best to change for the better... Call this your motivation." ~ Mistybreeze

*licks his cheek* "I'll allow it this time... I love you too." ~ Thorntail

What the freak kinda position they in????

*growls and bites her scruff and prys her off of him, and throws her again* ~ Falconstar
Blue, I just sent you a message. Like I said, we'll see how the love game is played, but depending on how it works out we could definitely do a sisters in crime thing so to speak haha.
I'm definitely motivated. *rolls her over on her stomach and bites onto her scruff lightly* -Redshadow

*purrs and nudges him* Thank you. Now get up. I want to see if I can move around at all and I need you to make sure I don't crack my head on the stone floor if I fall over. -Blackpelt

She wrapped her front legs around his neck like clinging to the under side of him and using her hip and core power to hit him with her back legs while they're rolling around.

*gets up after the throw and runs at him again, just like her mentor her small body could take a surprising about of hits and still bounce back flawlessly**throws her body into him* -Sweetpaw
Hey I cant control how many kits StarClan wants from me *laughs* I dont regret it though as much pain as it was all six of them are wonderful cats its nice to watch them grow...though I wouldnt mind another smaller litter -Sheepfluff

There you are *stands and licks his cheek* I was worried but they all seem pretty safe and sound. I shouldn't be surprised really theyre all brilliant warriors *smiles* I'm glad I got to stay behind though I don't much care for fighting -Flaxenrose

I got your message Team sent you one back. And btw if its okay with you guys I'd rather not describe out my characters sex lives lol. Just feels a little weird for me to be doing it though you all are welcome to nothing against it. If you all don't mind I'd rather just allude to it. :)
I know. And I'm glad I got to stay with you. *nuzzles her shoulder* -Darkmist

That's cool. I figured not everyone would do the same. Katie, tangle and I are just inappropriate people haha
Nothing wrong with that lol. I just like to keep the innocence of the story like the books.

That way I know you were safe *smiles* I dont want my mate and father to my future kits to be hurt -Flaxenrose
Of course we don't mind, Blue! That decision is completely up to you and what you feel comfortable with :)

"Any future fathers you got your eye on?" ~ Duskstorm

*shivers in anticipation* ~ Mistybreeze

*scoffs at him* "What makes you think I can stand up after all that?" ~ Thorntail

*dodges at the last moment, stepping aside and letting her fall* ~ Falconstar
*wraps his tail around her* And I wouldn't want my beautiful mate and future mother of my perfect kits to be harmed. *licks her cheek* I can't wait to start a family with you. -Darkmist

I love you, Mistybreeze. *tugs her scruff back and pushes into her* -Redshadow

*chuckles* Fair enough. *slowly pushes himself up, his legs shaking a bit with effort**sits quickly before he gets too lightheaded* -Blackpelt

*lands hard in the dirt**gets up slowly and shakes the dust, leaves and moss from her fur**swallows down her frustration and crouches, taking a moment to assess her options* -Sweetpaw
Maybe one *looks at him a bit playfully* -Sheepfluff

You think we could try now? *blinks at him sweetly* I dont wanna wait -Flaxenrose
*gasps and kneeds the ground with her claws* ~ Mistybreeze

"So? How's it feel?" ~ Thorntail

"Oh yeah? Who?" ~ Duskstorm

*spins around and charges at her, leaping over her body at the last moment and landing squarely behind her. Grabs the fur on her back and pulls it, forcing her to roll with him* ~ Falconstar
I'm only friends with so many straight toms you figure it out *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff
*nods, feelings a little bit flustered* Absolutely. -Darkmist

*rests one paw on her hip and pulls her back against him while he pushes in more* You feeling okay? *tugs her ear* -Redshadow

Not too bad..*lets out a deep breath* I'm feeling a little more drained than before, but I won't complain about that. *grins and licks Thorntail's side* -Blackpelt

*gasps in surprise when yanks her back, she fully expected him just to pin her**her muscles were bunched, ready to fight away from that pin, but instead she uses the strength to kick him with her hind legs* -Sweetpaw
Don't be nervous we're mates it'll be fine *licks her cheek again and pads out of camp flicking her golden tail over his nose* -Flaxenrose
I know. I also know that I'm not exactly the most smooth cat to ever live. *follows after her* -Darkmist
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tanglebelly said…
You know I have this feeling that you are trying to tell me something but I can't quite but my tounge on it. •looks at her amused•
Sunheart

•Nods in agreement• the sad part is I agree with you..•sigh•
Flintpaw

•gets up• shall I leave before you decide to skin my pelt off?
Skyheart
Just use your instincts *smiles* Well be fine *disappears out of camp with him* -Flaxenrose
*nods and leans into him* "F-fine!" *grits her teeth a bit, rocking into him* ~ Mistybreeze

*smirks and bats his ears* "Duh." ~ Thorntail

*pretends to think* "Is it... Falconstar?" ~ Duskstorm

*grunts when she kicks him in the stomach and tightens his grip on her* *muscles his way on top of her and finally pins her down beneath him on her stomach, paws on either side of her so she couldn't strike out* ~ Falconstar
Ew no *laughs* He's handsome but not my type much too serious -Sheepfluff
Good idea. *purrs lightly* Take your apprentice out. -Hushpool

*Huffs at her movement* Hold on. *spins her around on her back* Much better. *licks her chest and neck while keeping his pace* -Redshadow

But, now that I have you trapped I must know: *leans down over him* when exactly was it that you started wanting me? -Blackpelt

*wiggles for a bit, using all her strength to attempt a counter, but realizes that she's finished**huffs and lays her head down* I suppose I have more strength building to do than I thought. -Sweetpaw

If he ever gets lazy about training you just come with me and uncle Brownnut. -Wrenpaw

Btw Brownnut is still single if any she-cats wanna hit him up XD

*pads over to Frecklepaw* Hey sis -Applepaw
My only single she-cats are his nieces and that's a no go XD Katie or Tala may have a she-cat to offer haha. Also, I'd like to point out that Scorchgaze is also single only he's not taking she-cats XD

*brightens up a bit when she sees her sister* Hey Applepaw. What have you been up to? -Frecklepaw
Just wandering got a robin just outside the camp just now *sits with her* What's up with you Freckle? -Applepaw
*grunts* Hating emotions. *scratches behind her ear* I was gonna try taking a small walk *even though her hips were still sore* but then I scented two cats who left together and I just...*huffs in frustration* I hate the feeling of jealousy. -Frecklepaw
•chuckles and lick her nose• I'll be back later then you fox •runs out before she could do anything•
Skyheart

•sees his mentor• really? That would be great! Hey do you think Skyheart would let you come with us?
Flintpaw
It couldn't hurt to ask. *says excitedly* -Wrenpaw
What are you jealous over? *looks at her curiously* -Applepaw
I...I really like someone. But there's someone else they're closer to that I think likes him and I think...he likes her more than me. I want to put up a fight for him, but I'm not sure if I'd just be wasting my time. -Frecklepaw
Who is this cat? I'll take him down if he's hurting you just say the word -Applepaw

Btw Team I messaged you back
Okay

It's my own mouse-brained fault if I get hurt. *looks embarrassed* I...I mated with him...And if I gave up my first time to someone who wasn't serious about me that's my own fault. *looks angry with herself* -Frecklepaw
Oh *her eyes soften a bit for her sister* I'm sorry Freckle I know you wanted to save yourself...but your really pretty I'm sure he's interested in you it might work out...and hey if not I'll help you take him down *chuckles a bit* -Applepaw
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods absently* You two! *to Blackpelt and Thorntail* If you're going to be doing...eh...that...do it in somebody else's den. *turns to her* Sounds good. -Yellowblaze

*yelp turns into a defensive hiss rolling and crouching eyes a little wild* What? Who? -Holiday

*watches with wide eyes* -Squirrelkit (I think Squirrelkit is a male)

Well then. *smiles to himself then curls up for a nap* -Burntheart

*watches from a tree branch above camp with mild interest* -Chillpaw
The kits are in the nursery! *calls to Holiday again and mutters to herself* Crazy she-cat... -Merrypaw

Hey what do you guys think of a StarClan/Dark Forest forum? I thought it might be fun to go back and RP as some of our old characters and even keep track of new characters that died. If everyone submits that cats they remember playing as I could make up a list. I've been with StormClan since it started back in 2009 I think it could be really fun.
im up for what ever i just have to remember my cats from back then! 2009 dang!

*sees his apprentice and pads over to him* we are going out.
Skyheart

*nods* Can Wrenpaw come with us? plllleaaase?
Flintpaw

*sighs* fine but no funny business. *flicks his tail and heads towards the entrance of camp*
Skyheart
Absolutely! I'm 100% in if it means I get to play Nightstar and Ravenbeak again haha. Two of my old favorites!

*purrs a laugh to his mate* I think we just got in trouble. -Blackpelt

*pads over to Squirrelkit* Hi there, Squirrelkit. *waves his tail around* -Scorchgaze

*leans against her sister* Thanks. I'm not just going to give up though. I'm going to give that pretty she-cat a run for her money. -Frecklepaw

*nods his head* Thank you, Skyheart! *hurries after him with his brother* -Wrenpaw
*pads along through the forest* we are hunting for now since I'm sure we are all tired of fighitng.
Sskyheart

*nods and nudges his brother* bet i catch more then you.
Flintpaw

I've had so many cats its hard to remember them all but hell id like to play my old cranky Tanglestar
I understand completely -Applepaw

And awesome I'll get to it then :)
In your dreams, Flintpaw! *smiles* -Wrenpaw
*leans her head against her sister's shoulder* I wish I was pretty like you. He'd be mine for sure then. -Frecklepaw
Will the both of you shut up we are hunting! *growls lowly*
Skyheart

*flattens his ears embarrassed*
Flintpaw
No I'm plain compared to you Freckle *laughs a bit* You've got the unique tortoiseshell -Applepaw

The StarClan forum is up!