Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 502

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک brownstar said…
*follows and petalfeather mummers* be careful
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SoyalaLeisu said…
surprise
*nods* Yeah, thanks Darkpaw! ~Briarpaw~

*glances back* The wolves are almost here! Let's go! *stands in front of passage and glares up at wolves* ~Kelsey~
*rushes in and sees the exit and flinches as i see a single brown wolf waiting, not showing any kind of threat*
surprise
*stops short* A wolf! *turns to Darkpaw* What're we to do? ~Briarpaw~

*glares at wolves* You may not enter! ~Kelsey~
*looks calm* are you shadow *i asked and the wolf relaxed* i am, you are of stormclan, why are you in out land?
angry
*peers at Darkpaw* What!? (screeches) You're hiding MORE stuff from me? *bares teeth and raises hackles* ~Briarpaw~
shadow is the leader of fangclan! *i protested and shadow said quietly* peace young warrior
angry
*bares teeth and step forward* What, you think we'll want to even associate with you? *looks at Darkpaw* He might, but I want to save StormClan! *unsheathes claws* Let me out! ~Briarpaw~
*shadow looked at her* i didn't come to stop you, i was visited by a warrior from what you call starclan, they told me to come and help you out *I looked surprised* they did?
angry
*bares teeth* What, is everyone here expecting us?! I'm not here for StarClan! Apparently that didn't come across! I'm here for StormClan! That's it! StarClan don't care for a thing like me! *storms past him and pads away* ~Briarpaw~
sad
*pads in with wolves still at other entrance* Darkpaw! I've found you! The wolves wanted to talk in peace! *cuts off* Where's Briarpaw? ~Kelsey~
brairpaw *i whimpered and shadow sucked her head* i see she doesn't need us, we will leave *they walk away and i lower my head, upset*
surprise
*peers out* Shadow don't go! Just one cat doesn't mean that StarClan be denied! I've been seeing them too! Tell me! Please! ~Kelsey~
*looks at her* what did you just say? *i demanded*

~darkpaw~
crying
Briarpaw stood overlooking the canyon. "That stupid--I can't believe he's been lying to me! What, has Kelsey been lying too?" A large fat tear formed in her eye and splashed over her cheek. "You were right, Fernsniffer, I should never love anyone!"

A shadow fell over her and her scream could be heard throughout the canyon.
blush
I--*is cut off as a loud scream flows through the canyon* What was that? ~Kelsey~
*looks up* brairpaw *i mummered and ran to the scream*
surprise
*follows* The Overlook! we must get there! You can say anything and be heard from up there! ~Kelsey~
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
lead *i hissed and fell back so she could lead* i need to find brairpaw!
surprise
*pelts past him and dashes uphill* This way! Come on! *leads him to Overlook and sees no one* There's...there's no one here...*wide eyes* But she has to have been hear. That's the only spot...*sniffs ground* She was here! And so was someone else. ~Kelsey~
*growls low* where does it lead?
surprise
*keeps nose on ground* I don't know! There are so many cats that pass through these mountains! ~Kelsey~
*eyes narrow and i sniff carefully* i can smell her and the cats, i know where they went
surprise
*nods* Go, Darkpaw! I'm right behind you! ~Kelsey~
*races off with her following me and looks up at the highest mountain* there!
surprise
*peers up and stops short* Darkpaw...we cannot go up there! ~Kelsey~
you want her to die?! *i hiss* if you won't go i will!
worried
*jumps forward and blocks his path* No! No cat may go up there! *glances back* The mountain is cursed! There's this strange group terrorizing cats from up there! They must be the ones who have Briarpaw! *tears form* Oh no! Good heavens please! ~Kelsey~
*shoves her aside* i don't care, if i die, it's saving my clanmates, not deserting them!
crying
Darkpaw! You can't! They WILL kill you! They don't take strangers at all! They come down off the mountain once a month, pick a pretty young she-cat, take them up the mountain and torture them, then drug them up with herbs, then they sacrifice them off the mountain to the mountain Gods! Darkpaw, if they have Briarpaw, it's too late! ~Kelsey~
it's never too late *i hiss at her and started climbing* if you don't want to go then stay down here
worried
*closes eyes and remembers her sister* Darkpaw! ~Kelsey~
*looks down* what now?!
angelic
*bounds up on rock next to him* You're doing this wrong! We can't just march up there and act like we belong. We have to get up there without being seen, heard, or smelled. *indicates tail* This way. ~Kelsey~
*smiles and nods* show me where to go
sad
*dashes up side ravine* It may slow us down, but at least we'll survive. If you're friend has any hope. then we need to go this way! ~Kelsey~
*follows, keeping quiet and calm*
~Meanwhile~

Briarpaw rolled over, groaning. She couldn't remember anything at all. The last thing she saw was...there was a white flash and she saw large canyon. There was someone behind her...and that was it. Taking a deep breath, Briarpaw opened her eyes. They flew open in shock. There was no light. She couldn't see a thing. Screaming in unsuppressed terror, she jumped up and leapt forward, not sure what she was doing but not in control of herself in her major panic.

What she found was a wall. It was made out of some sort of stone, and it was keeping her in. Stop it! she ordered herself. You're not blind. You just can't see the sun, thus the sun cannot see you. That did nothing to contain her fear. Realizing that being like that meant that she was underground, which meant that she was put there somehow, which meant that someone had buried her.
sad
*leaps forward and sees pebbles falling down a bit* Darkpaw! Be careful! ~Kelsey~
*has a bad feeling and thinks* petalfeather what do i do? *petalfeather looked upset* i'm sorry! *she whimpered in her thoughts* i can't do anything!
surprise
*rocks slip under her paws and she graps a rock ahead of her* ~Kelsey~
careful *i called to her quietly as i hung on to a crack in a rock*
worried
*finds steady perch and looks around the grassy plain* We're almost there. Come on! *reaches paw down to help him up* ~Kelsey~
*gets up* now what?
hmmm
*peers at him questioningly* We're almost there. ~Kelsey~
*nods and sees her look at me* something wrong?
worried
~Meanwhile~

Briarpaw was curled up in the corner, whimpering in fear when she heard voices outside her prison. With wide eyes, she waited. There was a light illuminating that her prison was in fact guarded by a boulder. The boulder was shoved aside, and she saw several cats enter the tomb. There were several of them. Two were carrying large sticks with fire at the end of it. Briarpaw's eyes widened.

Gasping and hyperventilating in fear, one tom entered and smiled at her. "You're all right," he murmured, and although his tone was soft, there was an icy danger about him that confused Briarpaw.

He flicked his tail and the cats marched in one by one until the room--which had seemed endless before--was so small and crowded. The two toms with the fire were fire red. The speaker was brown. The rest were all calico. The calico's came in carrying leaves of some kind. They rested the leaves inside a stone circle. The two with torches moved forward and lit the leaves on fire. Immediately the crowd of cats moved to the boulder door and shut it behind them.

Briarpaw screamed.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
sad
*shakes head* It's nothing, it's just the way you said that...~Kelsey~
*waits*
*hears a scream* come on where next!