The Beatles سب, سب سے اوپر 5 favourite albums. What are yours?

SalMineo posted on Nov 02, 2012 at 04:44PM
Mine are:
1. Revolver
2. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
3. Abbey Road
4. Help!
5. Let it be

The Beatles 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GroovyGal96 said…
1. Rubber Soul
2. With The Beatles
3. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
4. Help!
5. Abbey Road
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک paulmccartney said…
this is hard
1. revolver
2. abbey road
3. white album
4. sgt pepper
5. the rest of 'em
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک megann1992 said…
1. Revolver
2. Rubber Soul
3. Abbey Road
4. A Hard Day's Night
5. Help!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک johndoe714 said…
The Beatles are the most overrated rock band in history. None of their music is very progressive, sophistocated, intricate or even really well made. It is time someone told the truth. They were whimpy commercial bubble gum song writers writing radio jingles. They were squares and dressed in goofy suits with flood pants and Shemp and Moe haircuts. Later on they dressed in outfits like they were going to a clam dig in Bulgaria or something. And they were posers acting goofy in staged publicity events like the one with the boxer who asked who were those faggots? Do you really think songs like Olga dee olgla da, Bungalo bill, Rocky Raccoon, Today's your birthday and Her Majesty are good songs? They were protected with a dogma from the popularity from the British invasion which protected them from criticism thro Bands like The Moody Blues, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Doors, Jefferson Airplane were much better for that style. The original Black Sabbath and Mark 2 and Mark 3 lineups of Deep Purple were the best for hard rock bands. They were the people's bands. They had killer lyrics combined with catchy riffs and instrument solos. Listen to lyrics on Sabbath songs like Johnny Blade, Junior's eyes, Megalomania, the Writ, Wheels of confusion, Into the void, National Acrobat and War Pigs to name just a few.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک megann1992 said…
So you hate them but you take the time to create a Fanpop account, find their spot on here and write that long paragraph about how much you dislike them? Seems to me you've got way too much time on your hands. Maybe instead of spending so much time insulting bands you hate you should just spend time listening to the ones you do like.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک SalMineo said…
heart
Agree with megann1992 <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک good_vibrations said…
big smile
1. Rubber Soul
2. Abbey Road
3. Help!
4. Revolver
5. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک MissPancakes said…
heart
mine are (not in order):

abbey road
magical mystery tour
rubber soul
the beatles
revolver
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Pinnipedi said…
(Not in order)
Sgt. Pepper
Please Please Me
Rubber Soul
Let it Be
not sure what 5 is
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 80smusiclover1 said…
1. A Hard Day's Night
2. Please Please Me
3. Rubber Soul
4. Help!
5. Beatles for Sale