The Espada Espada Love Story

Ulquiorra123 posted on Apr 21, 2010 at 01:33AM
Name: Ivy
Eye Color: Changes Colors
Hair Color: Dyes Hair Alot
Friends: Luppi, Grimmjow, Gin, Szayel, Ulquiorra, Halibel (or Tia), Stark, Tozen, Wonderwiess,and Nnoitra
Crush: Szayel
Family: Aizen(Father)

Past:She was abopted by Aizen when she was a baby. Aizen was the only one that ever really cared about her. She loves to dye her hair and her eyes change color randomly. When she was working with Szayel (In the Lab) one day he kissed her and evey sense she's had feelings for Szayel.
 Name: Ivy Eye Color: Changes Colors Hair Color: Dyes Hair Alot Friends: Luppi, Grimmjow, Gin, Szay
last edited on Apr 21, 2010 at 11:08PM

The Espada 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Ulquiorra123 said…
"Gin" "Yes?" "Where's my daughter?" "I don't know where she is" "Hm...Szayel" "Yes my Lord!" "Go fetch my daughter so we can start the meeting" "Yes my Lord!"

With Szayel
"Ivy!" "What?" "Your father want's you at the meeting" "Awwww....Do I have to go?" "Yes" "Fine"

Walking to the Meeting
(Ivy: wow Szayel looks so beatiful, but ...WHAT AM I THINKING!) "We're here" "Oh..alright" "Well finaly your here Ivy" "Sorry father" "It's alright we can start the meeting know"

Few Hours Later
In Meeting was finaly over but Ivy wasn't paying any mind to the meeting she was thinking and staring at you know who (Szayel).The only thing you remember hearing was that the Espadas were going on a vacation so Aizen can think peacefuly about there next attack.They did have to go to school though so it was'nt like a vacation really.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 "Gin" "Yes?" "Where's my daughter?" "I don't know where she is" "Hm...Szayel" "Yes my Lord!" "Go fetc
Few Months Later
It was Time for the so called "Vacation". "IVY!" "Huh? What is it Szayel?" Come on we're going to the human world for the Vacation" "It's not a vacation if you have to go to school" "Yea sure just come on" "Ok"

At the Meeting Room
"Well don't rush Ivy" "Sorry" "It's alright. Come know we're heading out" (Aizen opens a portal to the human world)It was a sunday so the next day is SCHOOL! It was'nt the town Ichigo lives in so they don't have to worry and Ichigo doesn't have to worry about fights.
 Few Months Later It was Time for the so called "Vacation". "IVY!" "Huh? What is it Szayel?" Come on
The Next Day
It was the next day and "School" started. When they got to school the male Espadas got crowdsed with fangirls. It was Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Stark, Nnoitra and Szayel (Gin, Tozen and Aizen didn't come to school LUCKYS)(Wonderweiss didn't have fangirls LUCKY AGAIN)Ivy was laughing her head off at the sight of the fangirls and the guys. "SHUT UP IVY!" "B-but it's funny Grimmjow" "Stop laughing it's not FUNNY!"
 The اگلے دن It was the اگلے دن and "School" started. When they got to school the male Espadas got
Ivy looked over at Szayel at saw how the fangirls were acting towards him and Ivy got mad she went into the crowd a got well of course Szayel.She draged him inside the school as fast as she could."Hey whats wrong?" "Nothing I just didn't like the way they were acting towards you it digusted me" "Yea sure" "What do you mean by that?" "Your jealous" "NO IM NOT!" "Yes you are" "Nope you can't prove it" "I just did" "Huh?" "Nothing I think we should get the others" "Yea before the fangirls rip them to shreads" Ivy and Szayel went to help the other guys and MAN it was harder than fighting captains from the soul society.Humans are strong and thats only because they couldn't use there real streath.The humans were lucky or they would be dead.
 Ivy looked over at Szayel at saw how the fangirls were acting towards him and Ivy got mad she went in
In Class
One fangirl of Szayel walked up toIvy and said to her that Szayel was hers and to back away from him. When she was saying that someone slaped her and it was HALIBEL! "T-tia what are you doing?" "Im helping my friend of course" "Why you little" "Bitch you try to touch her i'll skin you like a rabbit" The fangirl was really scared of Tia she even started to cry and ran out of the room.

Later In The Day (Lunch)
The guys were being crowded AGAIN. Halibel and Ivy we're just watching. They we're laughing a bit to.
 In Class One fangirl of Szayel walked up toIvy and کہا to her that Szayel was hers and to back awa