The Heroes of Olympus Reasons Why We LOVE PJO/HoO - Current Goal- 1000 - Current Discussion - THE MARK OF ATHENA!!! ♣

xharrypotterx posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 03:48PM
Okay so i made this forum for every fan on this spot to join and tell their reasons why they love PJO/HoO and just discuss it at random...

Rules:

You have to post ONE reason at least in your response. Minor randomness is allowed in this forum i guess, since i want it to be friendly. If you want to tell us what you had for breakfast, sure! go ahead, but only if you are posting a reason why you like PJO/HoO with it.
There will be no talk of the movie. This a a discussion and minor debate forum. If we start talking about the movie then well... it will become a wrestling ring.
Yes, simply discussing the books is also allowed but once again keep in mind that you have to post a reason why you love PJO and HoO.
Remember to number them so that we can keep count!

There will be no being mean, no arguing. If you want to debate someones given reason, don't debate like wild animals. Do it in a certain, human like manner.

So the current goal is 1000 reasons... If we (and we hopefully will) reach that goal, it will get higher!
I made this forum mainly so that all HoO and PJO fans could come together in union! :P

--xharrypotterx ♥
 Okay so i made this فورم for every پرستار on this spot to شامل میں and tell their reasons why they love PJO
last edited on Jul 20, 2012 at 09:58AM

The Heroes of Olympus 68 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...