The Heroes of Olympus The Forgotten Five

Groversbro posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 01:52AM
The Forgotten Five
Rating:Teen
Characters:Camp half-blood, Camp Jupiter, Gods, Monsters
OC:Max, Camp Jupiter campers
synopsis:After the War with Gaia and the giants more children of the big 3 were claimed and the camps put together. Percy, Thalia, Nico, Jason, and Bianca (She was reborn through the Doors of Death) were forgotten because the others did the same quests but got more attention. Percy was glad. Nico didn’t care. Thalia was content. Jason needed a break. Bianca was happy to be alive again. But things went too far.

The Heroes of Olympus 93 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 93

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Groversbro said…
It sure was good to just relax. Annabeth and Percy usually just sat with Jason, Reyna, Thalia, Bianca (It’s so cool she came back), Nico, and Max a son of Deimos that was best friends with Nico and very close to Bianca like almost going out close. But everyone was happy. But then disaster struck. Percy’s, Jason’s, Nico’s, and Annabeth’s little brothers were jealous of them. They made a plan. Fin, Percy’s little brother, stole Hera’s weapon and hid it in Percy’s belongings. John, Jason’s sibling, Stole Zeus’ lightning bolt (Again I know) and hid it Jason’s stuff. Well you get the point the kids got the others in trouble. Anna’s little brother was a genius. He got Thalia and Bianca in trouble also.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCrooked1 said…
love it! keep posting
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک puggyluv17 said…
wow good keep going.
big smile
please:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lenorg said…
i liked it, post soon please.
Nico
Gosh I love having Bianca back. Luckily she didn’t have to become a hunter again. “Nico what’s this,” Bianca asked looking through my stuff to make sure ‘I wasn’t doing anything bad’. It was really because Percy had found me asleep with a cigar by my feet. I just feel asleep there.
“That looks like the Key of Hades”
“Pluto” someone yelled.
“Nico I think that its real”
“No way”
“Ya come here” I walked over there and looked at it.
“It does” suddenly someone came into the Cabin. It was Hades.
“Why did you steal my Key!” Hades yelled.
“What you mean it is the Key” I asked.
“Of course it is now give it back.” I gave it to him then we appeared outside on the porch with everyone looking at us. Percy, Jason, and Thalia stood next to us.
“These thieves have stolen our items of power now they will be punished” Zeus/Jupiter yelled.
“They are now banished forever. No demigod, God, or Spirit may come in contact with them” Poseidon yelled.
“Fin, John, Hank, and Joe step forward” Hades yelled.
“Joe I give you Jason’s sword” Athena said.
“Fin I give you Riptide” Poseidon said.
“John I give you Aegis and Thalia’s spear” Zeus said.
“Hank I give you Nico’s and Bianca’s swords” Hades said.
“But …” Percy was cut off by Annabeth.
“Why Percy. You are evil I never want to see you again” She yelled tears running down her face.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swiftwater said…
meh
Why is it every one making Annabeth betry Percy!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheCrooked1 said…
poor Percy! love the story post soon
Why is everyone making annabeth betray Percy I liked it when she trusted him which she does but it's still good
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک unknownquestion said…
hey i lik this but what happened to your other forum the son of neptune?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک wierdo2 said…
It's well written but I sence really strong de je vous.(Iprobably spelt that wrong)
Percy
“No Annabeth, I didn’t –“ I was cut off by Athena.
“You’ve done enough Percy, Leave now all of you” She said.
“Nico, Bianca, Jason, and Thalia lets go” I said. We walked off in anger.
*Third person*
They walked and fought off monsters for weeks. They ended up in Canada. They made a series of hideouts and times for meet ups. They went their separate ways but kept in contact.
Percy had a dream that showed the children of the last Great Prophesy became gods and Fin, Joe, John, and Hank also became gods.
Many years later Kronos rose again The Fates themselves Came and told them they needed The Defenders of Olympus and co.
“You can’t do it without them Zeus” One said.
“But they are dead aren’t they?”Zeus asked. They said nothing and just disappeared.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک unknownquestion said…
cool
Cool
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
this is really! good!! i like these types of storeis....i like percabeth, but chagnes happen and im sorry but like this
i was going to write one but i have too many stories...AWESOME!

cant wait for the next post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک son_of_cratus said…
Great story and please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک purpledemigod said…
Just like wierdo2 said, it's kind of deja vu-ish. There are a few other fanfictions that have new demigod children that frame the original heroes, getting them banished, and Annabeth breaks up with Percy, and later on, the gods need the banished people's help.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک torrent said…
i didnt make annabeth betray percy i made percy break up with annabeth when he was banished he did it for her own good and that was awsome
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک energykid400 said…
Did the become gods? What happened? How long has it been? UPDATE!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Inevera said…
I agree with energykid. Your being almost as bad as Riordan in the cliffhanger department. ;)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cApsLock1 said…
yes!!! post!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک magic-cow said…
post?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tessa34567 said…
smile
really cool!!!

please post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lcrs50 said…
smile
okay, time to post on your stuff. if you don't you'll loose this one.

so, POST!

by the way, could you make them longer. i mean, they're only, like, a few sentinces long. please, make them longer.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک son_of_cratus said…
please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cApsLock1 said…
okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.

so keep posting!
cool
POST SOON!!!!! Can Percy be more powerful than Percy, PLEASEEEE!
cool
Sorry, can Percy be more powerful than Jason? Afterall, Styx, Kronos, Hyperion, Etc. HE DEFEATE ARES, AT 12!!!! Jason couldn't do that!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک FrankyFuqya12 said…
worried
hey are you posting again?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PerciusJackson said…
smile
please post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
sad
I don't think he's posting
Anyone want to take up the story???
crying
Sorry for taking forever not only did i have writers block but school took a bunch of time out my few hour i could write or type.

Olympus

“You three old ladies better get back here and answer my question” Yelled Zeus.

“Who are the Defenders of Olympus?” asked Apollo. As he said this Athena, Artimis, and Annabeth face palmed.

“They were weaklings why do we need them.” Fin said. Hermes’ and Hestia’s eyes grew cold.

“Percy did more than you ever will” Hestia yelled. Everyone was surprised because she was always calm.

“Hermes do you have anything to say?” Asked Poseidon.

“Yes I do…” Hermes yelled. “They are ALIVE AND HATE YOU!” With that he flashed out leaving behind a note. It read.

‘If you do seek them out do not expect help. Bianca and Thalia have a kingdom in the arctic. They are the most likely to help you.’

“Annabeth, take all of the demigods turned gods and talk to them.” Zeus commanded.

Thalia and Bianca’s base of commands

“My Queens Olympians have been spotted by Fear Trot” Miya reported.

“How far” Queen Thalia asked.

“Three Giants away” She stated.

“Report this to Max as he is the war commander and the creator of Fear” Queen Bianca said. Miya left the queens.

“According to Perce they’re late” Thalia said.

“Never trust an Olympian, I am glad Perce is so wise” As soon as she said this they both started laughing.

“Perce, wise, those words don’t belong in the same sentence unless its ‘Percy stop calling me wise …’” She stopped realizing what she had said. They both looked murderous. They know what she did and she would never be forgiven.
smile
AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!!!!!
smile
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!! I understand if you can't I just hope you haunt forgotten about this story
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک swimmergirl7 said…
This is great!! Post soon!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kaia143 said…
laugh
Luv it!!!!!! Please post soon!!
Post plz
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceJackson said…
POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک universalpowa said…
kewl! post soon its very good! u should post more too :)
POST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz!!
Groversbro, plz post soon!
PLEASE POSRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz post soon!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک parras2 said…
hmmm
ummm... can anyone write the next chapter plz?
Post soon!!
Post soon!!
smile
Plz post!!
Post!!
Gosh, post!!!
Post soon, plz!