The Heroes of Olympus Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

The Heroes of Olympus 6307 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 6307

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک torrent said…
While I was on chaos (the planet) I learned how to control creation and how to weild a sword of chaos when chaos called me to his throne room*yes chaos
Chaos-for your first mission you must go back to camp half jupiter
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PsyrenDrifter39 said…
meh
Jake Kimble, are you ready for your curse to be lifted?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک crash14 said…
Yeah
zzz
(im seriously bored right now... no one is here to fight....)
meh
oh.. ok. follow me, Jake. TIME DISTORTION! * blackness surrounds us, and we appear in the underworld*
So what do I do first
cloudy
ok, Jake Kimble, focus on one thing that keeps you anchored to this world, then plunge into the River Styx headfirst. tell me what your lifeline is.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک torrent said…
zzz
I travel to camp half jupiter and see kira curs jake and then tell him the false way to escape it so I walk to kira *so you think you can be my bane of exsistenc and how dare you assume I am a traitor I have no need to be here but it is chaos's order and you have called a blood feud so now I challange you to a game of sword play we fight to disarming the winner shall not bother the other and shall be banished from camp
My lifeline is my family :my mom my dad my brothers and sisters
cloudy
good, now take the plunge, Jake Kimble
But Dalton just challenged you
he needs to stay out of this. he is no longer one of us, so therefore, he has no right to challenge me anymore.
meh
now, forget everything youve ever known, and step into the River Lethe.
Um OK I jump in the river
I jump into the river but get out with my memory and I'm more animal than man
sunny
now, this is the most dificult part... emerge and approach me. * a shard of Stygian Iron materializes in my hands* Pierce your side with this, and be free form your burden, my friend
I turn into a dog and back up and whimper
there is nothing to be afraid of, Jake. I swear on the River Styx.
worried
who in Hades are you?!?
I wall up to elric
(no, seriously, alvin, what is ur characters' name?)
(His name is Alvin )
worried
(oh... i feel stupid now...)
Have you peirced your side with the Stygian Iron yet? if not, do it now... the blessing of the Rivers will only last so long.
I take the shard and stab my side "bark bark it hurts"
meh
that would be your curse.. now, follow me... i need your help with something.
I follow behind him but as an possum
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alvin2442 said…
I dive into the shadows straight into the underworld but pop up in River Lethe.I flip out almost losing a memory"Don't forget"says Chaos in my mind.I stay hidden from Jake and the other person.
I sense someone and turn into a tiger and pounce. (Its a lot harder to turn human)
worried
* Shadows engulf us, and we appear in my backyard* Here's the story, Jake.. my little sister, Sayu, is the Daughter of Nemesis... (long story) and she wants to kill me... problem is, i took a dip in the Styx... twice.. so she's been hanging around on Cicre's Isle, learning dark sorcery... and what we need to do is to decapitate Circe... we're here to stock up on weapons, supplies, anything we might need. got that? and dont mess with the cats... they can be a little unpredictable sometimes..
I keep following them but stay hidden.I vapor travel to keep up and make my self undetectable so no one can sense me.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
wink
I have grab my staff and a few weapons and saw in dog "I can't turn human "
surprise
*i grab a few thermoses of nectar, cases of ambrosia, and my magic item: my girlfriend's letterjacket, which turns into the neaman lion fur when needed* wait... someone is here... i cant tell who tho...
I shift Jake human and shake my head.
angry
Brace yourself, Jake! MAGMA WALL! the thing about a Child of Hades, alvin, is that we can tell when someone should be dead.. u are no exception.
I turn human turn. Around and use the sprinkler system to grab alvin"hey bro
rainy
Jake, hes ur family.. take him down
But he's my family and he turned me human why would I hurt him
angry
good point... Alvin, listen Closely. If you try to follow us, u WILL be incinerated, blasted, ect.. u name it, i can dish it out. If you want to help us, thats fine, but this is my little sister we're going after, not one of Hade's Hellhounds of Furies... do only what i say, and nothing more. Understand?
"Yeah I should be dead because of something that happen 100 years ago"I say and stop the sprinkler system"Hey bro and the thing about child's of Poseidon is water is everywhere"
angry
INCINERATE! water's gone... what now, punk? im not feeling very friendly towards u right now, so i suggest that u BACK OFF.
Can we go save your sis now
sure.. remember what i said, alvin. i mean it.
"Yeah one problem I'm immortal,you can't kill me no matter what you do so leave me be"I say"But I'll do what you say"
Lets go already ypu two sound like an old married couple
surprise
Shadow Travel! * darkness surrounds us, leaving alvin alone, and we re appear on Circe's isle.... * somethings wrong here.. the smell of death and destruction is everywhere.. Thanatos got here b4 us.. * we walk to the door leading to Circe's Palace.. theres a note on the door.* theres a note here.. *reads note out loud* Brother, i'm sorry i let you down.. i left you and Mom to study magic, and ended up losing my mind.. i wish i could change the past, but what's done is done.. my only regret is that i didnt get to spend more time with you..- Sayu... *tears fall from my face* we were too late.
rainy
i have a tingling in my spine... lets get out of here, jake.
i need to have some time alone... * i melt into the shadows, leaving Jake alone* Kira out.
I'm so sorry about your sister listen daedulus showed me how to transfer souls into automatons if you get your sisters soul I can make her a body
"Back off I won't I won't back off to anyone"I say"And if the water isn't gone cause plants would have died"
Doric if you like what I said come find me" I teleport back to camp and walk to my cabin and sit on floor
rainy
My name is Kira Elric, Son of Hades. My sister was Sayu Elric, Daughter of Nemesis. She was a master sorceress. I will avenge my sister in the name of Hades, God of the Dead, Nemesis, Godess of Revenge, and the Elric family name. All who were important to me have died. That is the Curse of the Child of Hades. I am my family's only hope. Jake, Prepare 2 Automatons. One about 12 years of age, the other about 29. i WILL avenge my sister.