The Heroes of Olympus Camp of Couples

kayleegurule posted on May 26, 2013 at 06:16PM
Disclaimer: This is owned by Rick Riordan

Summery: This is a series of one-shots about some of the couples at Camp Half-Blood and their times together.

Couples:
Percy + Annabeth = Percabeth
Travis + Katie = Tratie
Chris + Clarisse = Chlaris
Grover + Juniper = Gruniper
Beckendorf + Silena = Bilenadorf

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

My Other Forums:

Taken By The Earth: link

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

The Stolen Trident: link

The Mark of Athena/The Heroes Final Stand: link

Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter Read the Percy Jackson series: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link

The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.

If you have any suggestions about one-shots or any couple scenes from the books with these spacific couples you'd like to see send me a PM.

ELEVENTYSEVEN - HERE WITH ME
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:18AM

The Heroes of Olympus 203 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 203

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kayleegurule said…
This is the very first One-Shot of Camp of Couples!

1-SHOTS

“I’m not going!” Percy whined, clinging to his bed post.

“Percy, you haven’t gone to the doctor in five years. You are going to the doctor’s office,” Annabeth said stubbornly.

“No, I’m not and you can’t make me!” Percy insisted.

“Percy! You are such a big baby! I swear to the gods if you don’t let go of that bed-”

“You’ll what,” Percy challenged.

“I’ll tell Chiron that you were the one who broke his Dean Marten CD when he had to leave the camp,” Annabeth said smugly.

Percy’s eyes widened. “You wouldn’t?!”

“Oh, I would,” Annabeth insisted, placing her hands on her hips. “So what will it be, Seaweed Brain?”

Sure enough an hour later, Percy and Annabeth were sitting in a cab on their way into the city so Percy could have his checkup. Percy’s knee wouldn’t stop bucking as they got closer to the city.

Annabeth put her hand on Percy’s knee and hissed, “Stop it.”

“I can’t. I hate the doctor’s,” Percy said. “Can’t I just take some Ambrosia instead?”

“No, Percy,” Annabeth argued. “You have to go.”

“Why?” Percy whined. “I am perfectly healthy!”

“That’s not the point,” Annabeth argued. “You could have Cancer, or Diabetes, or allergies and you would not know this without going to the doctors!”

Percy pouted obviously not happy about the outcome.

Ten minutes later the cab pulled up in front of the Hudson River Doctor’s Clinic. Percy groaned but paid the cabbie and got out with Annabeth. They walked into the clinic and went over and signed Percy in.

The clinic looked like any other waiting room. There were white chairs lined up against each other, old black-and-white historic pictures on the wall, a little kids play area in the corner, and boring magazines and brochures on the coffee tables.

“Percy Jackson,” the nurse eventually called.

Annabeth stood up and pulled a reluctant Percy behind her. When they got into the room, the nurse did the usual tests on Percy. They checked his height, weight, blood pressure, pulse, and respirations. The nurse left once more to go show Percy’s results to the doctor.

“Percy, what’s so scary about the doctor’s?” Annabeth asked.

“I don’t know, Annabeth,” Percy said. “Why don’t you tell me why you scream like you witnessed a murder every time you see a hairy, eight-legged creature?”

“Touché, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth shot back.

Percy’s hands were really starting to shake. Everyone had a fear. Most face them but Percy’s been avoiding his for the past five years. Thalia is scared of heights, Annabeth is scared of spiders, Nico is scared of clowns (Percy didn’t know why. Clowns are awesome!), and Percy is scared of needles. At least his is slightly rational.

The doctor came back into the room with his clipboard.

“Hello, Percy,” the doctor said.

Percy didn’t say anything. He just glared at the doctor.

“Is everything okay?” Annabeth asked the doctor.

“Oh, yes,” he said. “Percy Jackson, you are a perfectly healthy, sixteen year old boy, except . . . you will be needing a couple of shots.”

“Shots? As in plural?” Percy gulped. “How many shots do I need?”

“You only need three,” the doctor said. “It’s the tetanus, chickenpox, and flu shots.”

“Three?” Percy whimpered.

The doctor chuckled. “Yes, three. I will be back momentarily.”

The doctor left to go and get the shots together. Meanwhile, Percy was starting to panic.

“T-three? Annabeth I-I can’t have three shots,” Percy began to really freak out.

“Percy, calm down,” Annabeth instructed. “Needles are not that bad.”

“Easy for you to say,” Percy snapped.

Annabeth set her hands on Percy’s face and began telling him soothing words. Suddenly she felt her boyfriend tense. From the corner of her eyes, Annabeth noticed the doctor walking in.

Annabeth did the only thing that would get Percy to relax at the moment. She brought his face to hers and pressed their lips together. While Annabeth distracted her boyfriend, she pointed at Percy’s arm clearly so the doctor would understand what she was doing.

Thankfully, he understood and easily began maneuvering the needles into Percy’s arm until the last one was finally pulled out. Annabeth pulled away and she and Percy were both slightly breathless.

“Okay,” Percy turned to the doctor. “Do it. Do it quickly.”

The doctor just chuckled and muttered, “Kids,” before leaving the room.

Percy gave his girlfriend a look of extreme confusion. Annabeth just laughed before gesturing to his arm.

“You distracted me,” Percy said in awe.

“That’s right,” Annabeth admitted proudly.

“I must say it was a plan worthy of Athena,” Percy praised.

“Oh, I know,” Annabeth sounded smug.

“Except you forgot about one little thing, Wise Girl,” Percy told her.

“What that?” Annabeth questioned.

“You now have to come with me every year to the doctors,” Percy smirked before walking out of the room.

Annabeth groaned. What had she done?

Let me know what you think!
gwendiamond commented…
I love it! Funny!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک WatchYourBack said…
Well I claim the 1st reply (not story) and I say plz do another
bunnybot2000 commented…
I love it!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rainbow_girl said…
dang it! u beat me WYB!
that was great! and plz post soon.
btw, doesnt chlaris sound the same as clarisse?
kayleegurule commented…
No, it would sound without the e. So i in kid not i in like. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
kayleegurule commented…
What's WYB mean? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
WatchYourBack commented…
WatchYourBack پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nicosgurl said…
big smile
That waz awsome post soon
You asked for another so here it is!

2-LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Charles Beckendorf was taking his very first walk through Camp Half-Blood when he saw her.

She was more beautiful than his fourteen year old head could process. She had long, blonde hair that flowed down her back and bright blue eyes that seemed to look right into your soul. Somehow she managed to pull off jeans and an orange CAMP HALF-BLOOD T-shirt.

“You’re drooling,” Beckendorf jumped to see Cole his nineteen year old head counselor of the Hephaestus cabin standing next to him.

“No, I’m not,” he denied embarrassed that Cole had caught him looking at her.

Cole just chuckled. “That is Silena Beauregard. She just turned fifteen and is head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin.”

“Aphrodite?” Beckendorf was still new to this whole “Greek gods are real thing” and didn’t know many of them yet.

“Goddess of love, dude,” Cole patted his shoulder. “So watch out. Aphrodite’s kids are feisty.”

“I’ll be fine,” Beckendorf insisted.

“Mmhmm, that’s what we all say at first,” Cole said before walking away towards the forge.

Beckendorf shook his head and continued his walk through camp.

Camp Half-Blood certainly seemed like a nice place to live, definitely better than the streets. Ever since Beckendorf’s mom died when he was twelve he’d been living on the streets trying to avoid going to any foster home. That was until, Gleeson Hedge, found him and brought him here last week.

He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as he accidentally bumped into someone.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry,” Beckendorf quickly apologized until he realized who it was.

Beckendorf just stared at the girl he had been admiring earlier as she stood up and dusted herself off.

“It’s okay,” she said. “It was my fault, I wasn’t paying attention.”

“N-no, um, it was mine,” Beckendorf stammered. “I-I, uh, should have noticed you.”

“I’m Silena and you’re the new boy, aren’t you?” Silena said politely.

“Um, yes, I am,” he said, quickly shaking her hand. “I’m Charles Beckendorf, but everyone calls me Beckendorf.”

“Well, I am going to call you Charlie,” Silena decided. “I mean who wants to follow a crowd, right?”

“Yeah.” Beckendorf would normally pulverize whoever threatened to use his real name but with Silena it was different. He almost didn’t mind.

“I have to go,” Silena said. “But I’ll see you later, Charlie.”

“Yes. Yeah. Definitely.” Silena laughed but nodded before walking away towards the cabins.

Cole was right. Beckendorf was not fine. He was in love.
ArtemisStag commented…
silena isn't blonde…… but lol پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
LOLOL!!! i was laughing by the end of this!
btw, doesnt silena have brown hair and brown eyes?
It says blonde and blue in the PJ series but it say brown and brown in the demigod files.
rainbow_girl commented…
oh. ok پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
3-CHOCOLATE BUNNIES

“Hurry up!” Connor called up to his brother, Travis Stoll, quietly.

They had to be as quiet as possible. It was two o’clock in the morning and Travis was currently standing on the roof of the Demeter cabin placing two hundred chocolate bunnies on the green grass that magically grew on the roof. If anyone woke up they would be dead. Especially by the new head counselor Katie Gardner.

“Just keep an eye out,” Travis ordered his brother. “I only have a few left to place.”

Connor released a “humph” but agreed anyway.

Travis went back to setting the chocolate up and he quickly finished. He turned on the wings in his convers and flew to the ground.

“I can’t wait to see their faces when they get a load of this,” Travis snickered.

“Best prank ever, Dude!” Connor agreed with his older brother.

“Come on, let’s go.” Travis and Connor quietly snuck away from the Demeter cabin and back to the Hermes.

Travis and Connor had only been at Camp Half-Blood for a year and they were already living up to be the best pranksters in camp. But they can’t help it. They are just mischievous sons of Hermes. Once the brothers returned to their cabin they climbed into their bunks and fell asleep.

They were woken up the next morning by a loud, “STOLL!”

Connor and Travis jumped out of their beds, threw on some clothes and ran out of the overcrowded cabin.

They immediately burst out laughing. Katie Gardner and the rest of her plant-growing-cabin were gawking at the master piece that was her roof. The whole camp was there laughing at the amazing sight.

“I wouldn’t want to be you two right now,” Charles Beckendorf, leader of the Hephaestus cabin, told the two trouble-makers while grinning.

“Travis! Connor!” The two brothers looked up to see Katie Gardner glaring at them.

“Well that’s our cue to leave,” Travis said loudly before whispering to his brother, “Let’s skedaddle!”

Connor agreed and they broke into speedy runs as the angry head counselor chased after them. Travis grinned and used his shoes to lift himself into the air.

“Travis! That’s not fair!” His brother yelled from the ground as he continued to be chased.

“Sorry bro,” Travis smirked. “All’s fair in love and war!”

“TRAVIS!” Connor yelled as Katie tackled him to the ground.

Katie was definitely someone to keep an eye on, Travis thought slightly interested.

You gotta love Tratie!
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ROFL!!! that was amazing!!
gotta love tratie! soooo true. my friend n i wrote a tratie story in her notebook a few weeks ago. we got in trouble for laughing too hard, but it was worth it.
^ Cool! You should type it up and post it on here!
rainbow_girl commented…
well, its in her notebook and it was just a short story. not very exciting پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
kayleegurule commented…
I have learned that most of my "nothing special" ideas have turned out to be my best. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
ROLF i needed that after canoeing for several hours (some in downpour), being rudly awaken in the morning, and others yeterday and today plus plz post
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TheBookWorm123 said…
I like this forum! Post again soon!!!:)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Such a cool idea! Please post more i love it!
heart
this is really good keep posting
worried
post????
4-CURED

Monsters were all that seventeen year old Chris Rodriguez could see. The monsters and nightmares haunted him day and night. They never left. As was vaguely aware of people feeding him and attempting to get him to talk but it didn’t work. It didn’t help. Nothing did.

Only suddenly a wave of light flowed through him. The monsters turned into piles of sand, the nightmares left, and Chris could no longer see himself walking through an endless maze.

Chris carefully allowed his eyes to flutter open and looked around to see the familiar living room of the Big House. Chris was shocked to see himself back at Camp Half-Blood. He somewhat remembered someone bring him here but he thought for sure that once they’d seen what condition he’d been in they would have thrown him in the woods for monster food.

I mean, I was a traitor after all, Chris thought. I abandoned the gods for Kronos. Maybe now that I am okay, they’ll use me for sword fighting demonstrations.

Chris could picture Chiron now.

“Okay children I am going to show you what we do to traitors around here. We put them in a cage until we need them to help demonstrations. This young lad left us for Kronos. Have fun!”

Chris shuddered. That would be horrible.

“Chris,” he turned his head towards the door to see Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares, standing there.

“Hey,” Chris half expected her to whip out her sword and kill him with a single stroke for what he had done. “What happened?”

“Dionysus cured the madness that the Labyrinth gave you,” Clarisse told him simply.

“Why?” he asked confused.

Clarisse raised an eyebrow not really understanding.

“I betrayed the gods,” Chris told her. “W-Why would he help me? Why didn’t he just let me rot? I mean it’s what I deserve.”

“Chris, no one deserves what you went through,” Clarisse said gently.

Chris gaped at her. He used to have a crush on the daughter of Ares but he never expected her to be so nice to a weak son of Hermes.

“Why are you being nice to me?” Chris asked. “Shouldn’t you be using me as target practice for what I did to everyone?”

“Everyone doubts themselves once in a while and besides the whole point of growing up is by making mistakes, right? Well this was yours. Now you should just know better than to listen to Kronos and his army of idiots,” Chris chuckled at Clarisse’s words “I have to get back to class but I’ll be back later.”

Chris nodded slightly disappointed.

Once Clarisse left, Chris couldn’t help but let his smirk show.

Maybe there was one advantage to staying at Camp Half-Blood, he thought.
big smile
That was great! Loved it! Pls post more!
Plz post more
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک manyseanames said…
I love this forum! Awesome
smile
Post for this is an amazing forum
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I will post the next chapter when we're on a new page.
waiting....
and waiting.....
more waiting....
still waiting.....
NEW PAGE!!!!
POOOOOOOOST!!!!!!!
I love this chapter! I loved writing it! Its definitely my favorite.

5-THE TALK

Percy Jackson just got home from a date with his girlfriend when his step-dad, Paul asked him to come into the living room.

“Hey, Paul,” Percy greeted. “Where’s my mom?”

“Oh, um, your mom is having her book looked at by an editor,” Paul said.

“Cool, so what’s up?” Percy asked.

Suddenly Paul began to look really nervous and uncomfortable. Percy, of course, didn’t notice the awkward tension that was in the air.

“Paul, are you okay? You look like you’re constipated,” Percy chuckled slightly. He’d never seen his step-dad like this.

“Yes, well, your mom asked me to talk to you about something,” Paul choked out.

“Okay, what is it?” Percy asked, completely oblivious to the situation.

“Percy, your mom wanted me to give you ‘The Talk’,” Paul managed awkwardly.

“What type of ta-” Percy froze as he realized what Paul meant. He eyes widened and he jumped out of his seat and ran to the kitchen. When he came back, Percy was holding a Coke. He took a sip and managed a perfect spit-take.

“What?!” Percy suddenly understood why Paul looked like he was about to have a panic attack. “My mom wants you to give me the . . . talk, talk.”

“Yes, that talk,” Paul confirmed.

“We don’t need to talk about that,” Percy told Paul. He really did not want to have that talk.

“I don’t want to have to talk to you about this either-” Paul began.

“Then let’s not,” Percy but in.

“-but your mom is concerned. You are sixteen and you have been dating Annabeth for a couple of months now. . .”

“How about we just say that we had this talk,” Percy suggested. “Besides I had to talk health for three years in middle school and already twice in high school. I think I’m good.”

“I am sorry, Percy but we have to do this,” Paul said sincerely.

Percy groaned and put his head in his hands.

“Fine, just make it fast,” Percy mumbled as Paul began his very awkward speech.

An hour and a half later, Percy couldn’t even look at his step-dad. He’d probably never be able to look him in the eye again. He can’t believe he just got *Shudders* the talk.

Why didn’t mom add a slideshow to the awkwardness? Percy thought awkwardly.

“Can I go now?” Percy pleaded.

“Yes, you may.” Before Paul could even finish his answer, Percy was gone from the room.

Percy closed and locked his door while leaning against it. Why did his mom have to get so over protective now? He’ll never be able to look his parents in the eye again and who knows how he’ll act around Annabeth.

“Hey Seaweed Brain,” Percy whirled around to see Annabeth’s face through an Iris Message. “Percy, are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost.”

“Yeah, I-I’m fine,” Percy stammered, looking anywhere but at his curious girlfriend.

“No, you’re not,” Annabeth decided. “You’re stammering and not looking me in the eye. What’s going on?”

Percy knew his girlfriend wouldn’t stop until she got the answer out of him.

“Um,” Percy’s mouth suddenly felt dry. “I, uh, Paul just me the, ah, talk.”

Annabeth burst out laughing as soon as the words left her boyfriend’s mouth.

“You’re not serious?” Annabeth really hoped he was kidding.

Percy rapidly shook his head.

“Oh my gods, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth giggled. “Now I know why you look like you’re about to have a panic attack.”

“This is so not funny, Wise Girl,” Percy said.

“Oh, but I have to disagree, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth argued. “This is hilarious!”

“For you maybe but I’d love to see how you’d take it if your step-mom gave you the talk,” Percy challenged.

“Been there, done that,” Annabeth said. “I have to go but good luck facing your mom.”

Percy sighed, as his girlfriend closed the Iris Message.

“Note to self: when I have kids send them to Christian schools,” Percy mumbled walking to his bed and collapsing on it.

He fell asleep and tried to forget about that whole awkward conversation between him and Paul ever happened.

LOLOL!! that was great! "the talk" hehe!
post asap!!!!!
big smile
Lol that was rlly funny! Pls post more soon!
One more day of finals than I'll update Camp of Couples and Taken By The Earth on Thursday!
YAYAY!!! cant wait!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک NymphsOfOlympus said…
Hey there! Wonder if you forgot me? I mean after all, I haven't been on Fanpop for like, what? 6 months?
Anyways this this if pretty hilarious and it's not too monters-attacking-all-the-time an -disaster-that-will-end-the-world stuff, and I find it interesting. One piece of advice? Even though it's not your case right now, don't do to mushy mushy love stuff. Just saying! ;) And just continue and be cool and I'll wait until Thursday!
Loved it cant wait for ur next post
Change of plans guys I will post today on Camp of Couples and Taken by the Earth, because I will be with my mom all week and she doesn't have internet at her place. So I'll see you all when we get back.
sad
awwwwwwwwww. sigh. fine. i guess i can handle 5 more days.
This scene is from The Last Olympian when Percy confronted Clarisse at Beckendorf's funeral. This is what happened afterward, when Clarisse ran away from Percy and Chris.

6-TRAITOR

“Come on, Clarisse,” Chris called as he chased after his stubborn girlfriend. “You can’t run away from me.”

“I wouldn’t be running away from you, if you hadn’t agreed with Jackson,” Clarisse argued.

“I’m just saying Clarisse, the camp needs help,” Chris insisted. He grabbed Clarisse’s arm and spun her around to face him. She merely glared at him. “In case you forgot I was a traitor once!-”

“You weren’t a traitor,” Clarisse argued.

“Clarisse, I know you like to think that and I appreciate it but the truth is I was a traitor. I left camp and joined Luke and helped him raise Kronos. I know how the numbers and the strength that their army has and I don’t have a doubt in my mind that our camp will die and the last surviving demigods will be forced into underground if we don’t help,” Chris said. “They need you. The gods need you. Your friends need you.”

“They’ll do fine without me,” Clarisse said stubbornly.

Clarisse began to walk away but Chris yelled after her, “So are you just going to let Beckendorf’s life go to waste!”

Clarisse halted and glared at her boyfriend.

“That was not my fault,” Clarisse growled.

“It wasn’t anyone’s fault except Kronos. You’re best friend’s boyfriend died today Clarisse. He’s dead. Your best friend is in a lot of pain and I know that it would mean the world to her if you and your cabin fought in this war,” Chris debated.

“I will fight in the war,” Chris looked at his girlfriend in shock, “as soon as I get an apology.”

I should have known that was too good to be true, Chris though frustrated.

His girlfriend is too proud and stubborn for her own good but in the end it was one of the things Chris loved about her most of all.

awwwwwww. the last sentence is sooooo sweet!
plzzz post soon!
kayleegurule commented…
Everyone will have to wait until I get back on Sunday, maybe? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
OMG THAT WAZ AMAZING
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک oracleofdelphi said…
i will check sunday afternoon
Come here Afternoon come to me
7-FIRST KISS

“Annabeth!”

“Shhh!” I clamped my hand over Percy’s mouth and wrestled him to the ground, behind a bronze cauldron. “You want to get us killed?”

Percy began moving his hand around my head until he found my Yankees cap. He yanked it off so he could see me. I gave him an irritated scowl.

“We’re going to have company!” Percy quickly began to tell me about the orientation film for the Telekhines. I couldn’t help but let my eyes widen in shock.

“So that’s what they are,” I realized. “Telekhines. I should’ve known. “And they’re making . . . Well, look.”

We peaked over the cauldron. In the center of the platform stood four sea demons, but these were fully grown, at least eight feet tall. Their black skin glistened in the firelight as they worked, sparks flying as they took turns hammering on a long piece if glowing hot metal.

“The blade is almost complete,” one said. “It needs another cooling in blood to fuse the metals.”

“Aye,” a second one said. “It shall be even sharper than before.”

“What is that?” Percy whispered.

I shook my head, ignoring his question. “They keep talking about fusing metals. I wonder-”

“They were talking about the greatest Titan weapon,” Percy interrupted me. “And they . . . they said they made my father’s trident.”

“The telekhines betrayed the gods,” I told him. “They were practicing dark magic. I don’t know what. I don’t know what exactly but Zeus banished them to Tartarus.”

“With Kronos.” He was thinking the same thing I was. For once.

I gave him an answering nod. “We have to get out-”

I was interrupted by the sound of an explosion. We looked down and saw the classroom door shattered in pieces against the floor. Telekhines scrambled out. They ended up running and bumping into each other as they attempted to figure out where to charge.

“Put your cap back on,” Percy said suddenly. “Get out!”

His words made my stomach drop. I got an uneasy feeling in the pit of my gut.

“What?” I basically yelled. “No! I’m not leaving you.” As the words spilled out of my mouth, I realized they were true. I wasn’t going to leave him. Not now, not ever.

“I’ve got a plan,” he insisted. “I’ll distract them. You can use the metal spider – maybe it’ll lead you back to Hephaestus. You have to tell him what’s going on.”

“But you’ll be killed,” I yelled.

“I’ll be fine. Besides, we’ve got no choice.”

I wanted to punch him so bad. But then again I didn’t. I just wanted to know that he’d be safe after all of this. I didn’t and don’t want to leave him. Leaving him means abandoning him and I’d never do that. So instead I did either the smartest or most idiotic thing ever in my fifteen years of being alive. I kissed Percy Jackson.
Nice point of view of Annabeth... I always wondered why she kissed him at the time... (no offense, I just mean that she kissed him and then he poofed and then he came back... Geddit? Oh, whatever). Will the next one will be about Travis and Katie, I wonder?
;) Keep going!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک extremeriordan said…
smile
When will be the next post! Reply now or I will die on the spot.
I may post tomorrow or Thursday.
monkey
STPO
TPOS
big smile
amazing!!!!! love it! post soon :-)
sunny
Attention fannies,

If there is any scenes with these characters that you want to see please PM me. I have some good material in mind for the future but it's always nice to see what the fans want. For example if you want to see how Grover and Juniper met just send me a PM (Private Message) saying so. Thank you, I just thought I'd let you all know.

~KG
8-CRULE PRANKS

“Grover!”

“Grover!”

“What’s up? What’s wrong?” Grover asked the Stoll brothers frantically.

“We are so sorry,” they apologized. Grover usually wouldn’t trust any child of Hermes but they looked generally sincere.

“What happened?” Grover asked.

“Well, it was dark and we couldn’t see anything and we didn’t know it was her tree. . . .” Travis trailed off.

“Then the chainsaw slipped from our hands,” Connor said. “We didn’t know it was her. We swear!”

The only words that Grover processed was: “chainsaw”, “dark”, and “tree”. “What?! Who was it!” Grover demanded.

“Juniper,” Travis squeaked.

Grover stood there, frozen. No. She couldn’t be . . . she couldn’t be. . . . Grover dashed as fast as his little goat legs could take him into the forest, yelling, “Juniper!”

Grover came to a shocked halt when he got to Juniper’s tree. It was fine. Her tree never looked better.

“Grover, what are you doing here?” Juniper’s sweet voice penetrated his ears.

The foolish goat almost couldn’t believe it. “Juniper!” He yelled happily and practically threw himself at his girlfriend.

“Grover,” Juniper cooed, slightly confused. “Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

Grover looked up at his love’s face and smiled. “Nothing. I just love you so much.”

That sent a greenish blush through Juniper’s cheeks.

“Right now I have to go and kill the Stoll brothers,” he said, “but later tonight, well go out. Okay, be ready by six.”

“Okay,” Juniper said both happy and confused.

Grover ran back through the forest until he reached the camp. “Stolls!”

Let’s just say there was plenty of screaming that afternoon.