The Heroes of Olympus The مفن, چپاتی Game

AmazingPercy posted on Apr 25, 2011 at 10:29PM
Thanks to HecateA, Artemis_8, and everyone from The Gods Read the Lost Hero (read it, it halarious) came up with this so I'm making it a real game.

For those who don't know you try to steal a muffin and hide it from the person above.

Anybody can start one at anytime

The Heroes of Olympus 384 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 384

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AmazingPercy said…
smile
To start...
I bake a bunch of muffins and give one to everyone at CHB and only one survives and is open on a table to everyone there
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jessie0147 said…
laugh
I take the muffin and fly to Olympus with Jason and we set up traps and make the gods swear on the river styx to take us to a spot no one ever knows about with the muffin and swear to protect us and the muffin!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHHAA BEAT THAT!
big smile
*you didn't say goddesses

I get all the goddesses swear on the Styx and then they get the location from their husbands to tell I go there with Thalia flying me (yes Artemis made Zeus give her that power too). The gods don't want to fight their wives so the back down and give me the muffin. And the goddess make a cage with the muffin around my neck. Then Athena picks the best place to go-the flattest country in the world.(I have no idea why I choose it. GO GIRLS/GODDESSES!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 1hades1 said…
mischievous
sence im satarns son he reverses time and stops it i take the muffin go to my secret bace with a cloking device force field lazer terets mashin that blocks all magic 50 foot walls 1000000 feet thick made of stigin iron makes godis of the stix undo all swars and not let any one swar any more tells my bro zeus to blast any one who gets close
the peace with alex continus right?
my name is alex to
nothing from the gods read the lost hero
every game starts new
cool I'm Kristen

I just realized there was already this game so now I'm not sure what to do
laugh
Zeus is best friends with Athena so I sneak attack you. (Im daughter of Athena and am close to Annabeth.) Kidnaps Jason and makes him fly me to the Athens so I can hide in my mother's (Athena) temple. (With her permission of course.) If you go in you will be killed unless you are a child of Athena thats why I kicked out Jason. Asks my mother for wisdom and I set up every kind of trap in the world and sat down in a beanbag chair with the muffin and drank one of those drinks with the umbrellas in it and waited for the next peron to come.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alex13126 said…
laugh
@1hades since your name is Alex sure!

Uses daughter of Hermes power to deactivate traps and uses stealth to sneak in. Uses sleep bombs and steals muffin. Goes to Bahamas and hides muffin with sea monster that Oceanus protects. Nobody said Titans!!! He's helping me cuz he wants his good rep back. He swore on the river Styx to protect me!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک PJacksonHead said…
i get help from posidon because he ows me a favoire i steal the mufin and flee to earth where i get GEAE'S help to protect me in an underground bunker set up with many booby traps that not even all the gods, demi-gods and titans can get into

o ya who has the mufin o right me hahahaha
mischievous
i freaz time completly (with kronos's help cuz he hates posidon) then get alex to deactivate all the traps (which would have taken years but seamd like seconds) then we take the muffin and hides it in mount orthris (rebuilt) and upgrade it with missles traps and lazers and slow time around it
smirk
beat that
AmazingPercy what do you mean there was already this game so now I'm not sure what to do
smile
Pecyrulez made one too. Go to my profile and look at my favorites. They're both there.
smile
I get Trivia to break the traps and lazers that slow down time and run around to find it with Phoebe the best hunter tracker. Find it and let Thalia carry it around.
oh ok
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک redhawks said…
big smile
Gets Percy to come and kill Kronos again and me and Percy team up and take the muffin from you to Alex's and we run into the ocean. Percy creates and indistrucable bubble around us and we spend the rest of teh time down in the bottom of the ocean were no one can get us. WITH THE MUFFIN!!! MUWHAHAH
i get kronos to show Thalia her worst memores (sory Thalia) she drops it i glide in take it put it in the same place
i hate it when two peapole post at the same time
cool
Well i got Kratos or Kritos (whichever one the roman demi-gods killed in the titan war) to defeat Kronos and 1Hades1 and take the muffin with me to Mt.Sain Helens where im the Queen and all of the telekines are my servants and so is Kritos! XD!!!! Then we take all the telekines and my throne to Calypso's island and her servants and Calypso are my servants too! I told them all to build the world greatest traps all in the entrances! So ha! Beat that!!
by the way my powers make time slow not the traps and lazers
geae(my new ali i totaly beat her in the war with my awsome apollo powers and she ows me a fav.)traps whoever has mufin i grab the mufin and my fater apollo flys me to the sun were i set up traps to protect me.while ther geae is not alowing any one to leave earth gods/godesses/titans/mortals/andimals/bugs­/pl­ant­s/d­emi­-go­ds/­any thing i didn't list

so ha ha losers i have the mufin in space on the sun you can't touch that

what now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
cool
Well I get my mothere Athena to give my enough wisdom that I am allwed on the sun (Apollo likes me) and I steal it and I take it to China and hide it in the Great Wall and get elite ninjas to keep it safe so haaaaaaaaa!
i kill all the nigus and i grab the muffin and take alex and me to the cavemen age and set up a huge bace wiht the same stuff i used and i slow time an all the cave men are my srevents
i track all my enimes family tree and i kill the cave men at the top of your family tree so you hence to exist
exept me and alex what now hahahahaha lol first on page two
geae traps the cave men while i grab the mufin i go to poside who still owes me and i go to his under water palce in the sea there his armeys protect me along with maney traps

mamamamamamamamama
hahahahahahahahaha
no cuz you cant get back in time
mischievous
Well I get Terra who is different than Gaea to help my and Krtios to kick Posiedon into Tartarus and his army too and kill PjacksonHead! (I have an idea!) How about we find ways to kill each other and that person who is dead is eliminated,The last person alive with the muffin wins! So PJacksonHead is eleiminated out of the muffin games! (like the hunger games) And I take the muffin to an unknown satelite in space and freeze time and get Terra to make me immortal so i will not be eliminated!
laugh
Destroys all of the traps and steals muffin, goes to a campsite. Puts up electric fence and let's 1Hades in. Has army of wolves that Artemis gave me to guard muffin. If you do anything to Artemis's wolves you will feel her raft!!!
plz tell me 1. how are you going back in time 2.how are you useing time powers i can cuz my dads kronos
lol you mean rath
kronos makes me and alex imortal and i slow time around us
you said that allready and we agre
big smile
Im immortal too! Remember,Terra made me immortal! So it's down to me,Alex,and 1Hades1! Let the games have a five minute break for ideas then we restart.
ok (stupid thing it wont let me just type one word)
tell me when it starts
mischievous
And...Go!
mischievous
Ok I sneek under barbwire fence and in black ninja suit stab Alex while asleep and he bleeds gold dust and sinks to Tartarus! Then Artemis's wolves chase me back to my hideout!
i dip a stygian iron blade in the styx (look it up it can kill or wound a god) haha and i get the godis of the styx to stop any thing from geting in to the styx and gia helps cover the styx
worried
Oh so we have the muffin? Helps guard muffin with gold and silver knives. Is invisible with army of wolves who are also invisible!
noooooooooooo alex is dead
i use alos the wind god to find you (while sleaping stab you in the back and i win yay
laugh
But what if I already bathed in the styx?!? It said in the books that there was a mysterious person who bathed in the styx! But I don't think we can be immortal because I killed Alex. You have to hit me in my Achilles spot.
i have also bathed in the styx
laugh
Wait when did I die? Most of the time when I'm about to die I teleport myself out or flirt with Nico. I'm a girl thank you!!!! Last time I checked anyway....
mischievous
No one yet my Achilles spot isn't on my back. Its somewhere else.
You died when I sneak attacked you while sleeping by slipping under the barbedwire fence.
Im too scared to make a move because of Artemisis wolves.
lol
cool
Ok I declare a draw because I have a HUGE day tommorow and have to do some stuff tonight. So me and Hades1 are tied. Goodgame! I'll become a fan of you and Alex.
i get posiden to keep me dry in the lythy (the river that eraces memory) and build an air tite frot at the bottom and alex moves her stuf all around the river