The Host What if...?

Gabitha posted on May 22, 2008 at 01:31PM
So, if The Host was turned into a movie who would your dream cast be to play your fav/ the main characters?

Thoughts?

Btw what do you think the chances of it being turned into a movie are?

:D

The Host 5 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
No I really don't think they'll make a move based on The Host, but that would be cool.
It's hard for me to think about actresses and actors for parts, because I more or less see them as their own people. This is difficult! lol

I give up! I've been racking my brain to think of someone for the characters. . . but I can't. Sorry! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cheergeek said…
I'm not sure if it would be a movie, or if I want it to be one.
It's hard for me to choose a cast too, because I always picture the characters a bit younger than they really are. XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sweetmonkeytoes said…
In one of the q&a's on Stephenie Meyer's tour she said she saw Matt Damon as Jared and James McAvoy as Ian. I like those actors a lot so that would be really awesome but i doubt it would happen. I'd love to see it as a movie but I think it would be a long time before it would ever get made.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funnyshawna said…
yeah, i think that it would be really cool if they made a movie, but it would be a really long time before it actually came out. i dont really have any ideas on actors/actresses, cos i just see the characters how they look in my head. i cant think of actors to play people until i actually see a list, none of them seem perfect enough for the part. i always have my own idea of the characters in my head, and that goes away when i see a cast list, so i never think of cast before i know of a movie. (my ideas of melanie and pet are in images, btw.)
:))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Gabitha said…
This was just a 'what if' question, i dont think they will make a movie, and if they do it will not be untill (if they make all four twilight movies) the Twilight buzz has gone down a bit from the movies :D