The Hunger Games Death Honorings

sam7b posted on Feb 04, 2011 at 02:37AM
Here we honor the deaths of many people during the Hunger Games book series. You may grieve on this page and reflect on this page. You can write about sad things that happened to the characters. Please enjoy and I hope this helps. :)

The Hunger Games 10 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک sam7b said…
crying
R.I.P. Finnick Odair. I will forever remember you and grieve for you. I will especially remember your quote to Katniss, "Why? Do you find this (strikes a provocative pose) distracting?" I am so sad that you died. :( Whenever I see sugar I think of you. :) Good bye Finnick Odair. May you rest in peace.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Blacksword said…
crying
R.I.P. Rue,Cinna,and Cato.Rue,you made it very far for a twelve year old.You didn't deserve to die and Marvel did not deserve to kill you."Katniss,don't leave me."Rue says,with a spear in her stomach.Cinna,without you,Katniss would have the worst outfits.Cato,you are still a very good person.You were born to kill.R.I.P.

R.I.P.Mags and Blight and Seeder and all the many deaths I am left with.Goodbye.
I need to cry about Prim. You were so young. You forced to grow up faster than you should have. And you died taking out the Capitol. You were brave, understanding, and a talented medic. I love you Prim. R.I.P.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Me_Iz_Here said…
RIP Madge. It was you who gave Katniss the mockingjay pin, and you supported her. Your aunt was a great tribute. You died a terrible death, but hopefully you're someplace better now. RIP Madge, even though you're a small character.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Claudia4599 said…
crying
RIP Finnick. You were newly married and was going to have a happy life. You were about to have a kid. I hope you died thinking of the ocean and waves.

RIP Rue, you did not deserve to die. You were so young and Innocent.

RIP Prim, no child deserves to live the life you did. You had to watch your sister fight for her life, twice. You had to grow up when you were to young to. You died for a war that made no sense.

RIP for everyone who died in this useless war that should have never happened.
Saaaaaad!!!!! :'(
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hayleyjade1997 said…
RIP Finnick. You were my favourite out of everyone, not afraid to make someone laugh, and of course, make me cry. Look after Annie and your son, from where you rest, who I hope is just like his brave dad.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک IAmHungerGames said…
worried
RIP everybody who died. :(
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katniss311 said…
RIP Thresh. You could have killed Katniss when you had the chance, but out of respect for Rue, you didn't! Everything that happened afterwards, happened because of you! I hope you are somewhere safe and where there is enough to eat. :)
I agree, RIP Thresh.