The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP3!!!

IAmHungerGames posted on May 21, 2011 at 08:56PM
The Arena: The Cornucopia is in, what seems to be, a never ending ocean. Beyond the ocean (which your characters have to swim through to get to anything else)is an arctic enviroment. It's not bare. There are snowy mountains and some trees that can withstand the climate. The ground is a thick layer of ice. It's packed with snow.The Cornucopia is full of bags, and food. NO WEAPONS were included. Your character either has to make their own weapons or fight in hand-to-hand combat.

Rules:

1.Your character gets to bring one thing from their District.

2. You can control YOUR character only, if somebody says you can control their character than more power to you.

3. You can make however many tributes you want.

My tribute (yes I used Me_Iz_Here's fornmat):

April Goheart, District 12. Fifteen years old.She is tall and slender with some muscle definition. She has copper skin and GREEN hair that went to the middle of her back. Her eyes are bright blue with flecks of purple. She is a caring person, but if she has to, will kill. She is a mentally strong character, who is well spoken, graceful, and courageous. She is fast but isn't easily hidden. She works well with kives and is pretty good with indentifying food. She's never fallen in love but loves her family.

Extra: We're starting with the chariot rides and the interviews! (thank you Me_Iz_Here) (and Sam)

MOST IMPORTANT RULE: Survive (Just kidding, have fun)!!!!
(Quote by Sam)
P.S If you have a character from another RP you can use them (even if they died)

last edited on May 21, 2011 at 11:48PM

The Hunger Games 4778 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...