The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword roleplay!

anifanfreak posted on Dec 22, 2012 at 10:35AM
It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited the surface in Faron, Eldin, and Lanayru. Create a character and have an adventure in The world below and/or above the clouds! Have fun and Enjoy! You start at Junior Knight rank and have all of Links tools...

You may include Characters from previous or later games, You may also Visit Hyrule from Twilight Princess, Old Hyrule from Ocarina of Tima, Hyrule from Minish Cap, Places From Four Swords, and Lavina Town!!

These places are not specific so you can visit other places within THESE games ONLY:

Twilight Princess

Minish Cap

Four Sword

A Link to the Past

Windwaker

Skyward Sword

Ocarina Of Time

Majora's Mask

(And Any Game that comes after Skyward Sword)

Include:
Name:
Appearance:
Tunic Color:
Background:(Optional)
Extra Info:(Optional)

Characters:

(Anifanfreak)
Kiyashi Sugimoto
Ghalahast
Garret Sugimoto
Asako Sugimoto
Aria Suzuki

(VideoGameNerd)
Meari Otenbasan

(bunnyhavoc)
Amy Smith

(Zelink4ever)
Yukira Satsuke

(Zelink_fan_1)
Sakura Kohana

(ZeldaGhirahim)
Izzy

(heart-of_love)
Sora
 It's been 5 years after Link passed away and new Knights from the academy have risen, we've inhabited
last edited on Feb 02, 2014 at 08:32AM

The Legend of Zelda 262 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 262

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
Name: Kihara (Kiya) Sugimoto
Appearance: Grayish-black hair, med. Build, light Green eyes, always has a sapphire tear shaped crystal necklace around his neck
Tunic Color: Green
Personality: Peppy, Focused, (Can be) Calm, Friendly, Kind-hearted, gets irritated easily by annoying people or monsters
Background: Born in Skyloft, Parents are Retired Knights, learned to play the harp at an early age and is now highly skilled.
Extra Info: Loves to go to Faron the most, hates to go to Eldin, Highly Skilled with the bow, sword, and knows multiple martial arts so he's agile, Sister was killed in a camp raid while they were in a training session in Laynaru, whatever emotion comes from the music he plays on the harp is how he feels, playing the harp helps him relieve stress
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kiya: *Dives to Faron, he lands by the sealed temple* Whew... I'm not gonna get used to THAT rush! *Dashes into the sealed temple and out the other way, he greets the Kikwis he passes by, he stops when he sees a Bokoblin attacking a Kikwi* Dumb Bokoblins... *Dashes at the Bokoblin and cuts it down*
Kikwi: oh thank you Knight!
Kiya: No problem! I'm heading to the Temple to help a few Mogmas dig for treasure there so I'll see you around! *Dashes off*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک VideoGameNerd said…
Name: Meari Otenbasan
Appearance: Auburn hair down to the collarbone, in a ponytail, long side-sweep bangs on the left, blue eyes, slightly pale skin, freckles.
Tunic Color: Sapphire Blue (I changed it ^^')
Personality: Tomboy, Nice, Loner (has few friends), hates anything hot or warm, loves anything cold and will almost always help someone in need.
Background: Lives alone in Skyloft and tends to fly off in the afternoons and comes back at night.
Extra Info: Good with Sword and Bow. And Whip if I'm aloud. And has always wanted to learn how to play the Harp. Also likes to go to Lake Floria if she can get past Faron.
Extra: Her Loftwing's name is Toruko-Tori and it is Turquoise colour
Kiya: *Stops in front of the temple entrance* I can feel it down there... *He dashes in and after about an hour comes out with his wallet full of Rupees and his pack full of treasure* Whew! This Mogma Mitts are AWESOME! *Puts them in his items pouch and walks to the entrance of Lake Floria, he sits at the ledge, Looking down at the distant pool of water, he looks up and sees a beautiful rainbow in the waterfalls flowing mist* Ahhh, This always calms me down... *Lies back and pulls out a small locket from a pocket in his tunic, it pops open and plays a sad melody, a lullaby, he stares at a picture of a girl on the left, he was on the right, he sighs* Sis...
Meari: *Goes to the entrance of Lake Floria and sees Kiya* Oh. Hello.
Kiya: Eh? *Looks up to see Meari* Oh Hi!, Meari, right? You graduated last year, yeah? I'm Kiyashi, One of the "Senior" knights, but it's not like I'm really much better than Rookies, I'm, though, just older, and I graduated two years ago... *Sigh* So, What're you doing here?
Meari: I was going to go down to Lake Floria.
Kiya: Well, *Waves his hand to the opening to Lake Floria* Here it is... *Sighs and stares at the sky*
Meari: *Sits down next to Kiya* You look bored. You could come to Lake Floria with me if you want.
Kiya: Well... I'm here now, and so are you... So why not? *Smiles and Sits up, he stands up and holds his hand out, waiting for her to take it, smiling*
Meari: *Takes it*
Kiya: HERE WE GO! *Jumps backwards off the ledge, laughing as they soared through the air, the water came at them fast and they splashed into the lake below, they surfaced inside the cave and swam to the Ancient Cistern entrance walkway* Ahhh, It's so peaceful here...
Meari: Yeah... I love this place.
Kiya: *Wrings out his cap and places it next to him* So, What do you hope to accomplish as a Knight of the Academy...? Adventure, Mystery, or just to be a "Protector of Justice"?
Meari: I'd say a mixture of Adventure and Protector... ness.
Kiya: Well... None of that stuff really matters to me... I just do it just cause I wanna do it... that and I wanna follow in Ma and Pa's examples... *Stares up at the sky, he places his hat on his head, fixing it, he stood up* I have an Errand to run In Eldin... Eyuch... I Hate Eldin... But I gotta go, you can come with me if you like, I'm gonna stop by the Bazaar and Beedles air shop, maybe go give a prayer at The Statue of the Goddess, then I'm off, If you don't mind... *Straps his sword to his back and smiles as he stands up, he walks over to a bird statue and pulls out a home made Sail cloth* Wanna come with me or stay here...? *Looks at her*
Meari: *Thinks about it* ... As much as I hate Eldin... Sure. *Gets up and walks over to Kiya*
Kiya: *He signals to return to the sky and a gust of wind carries them high above the clouds, as soon as they were falling Kiya Called his Loftwing and flew to the Eldin Portal, he dropped down and landed safely on the ground near the temple, he walked dow the mountain until he came to a small cave surrounded by an old Bokoblin camp, he entered*
Meari: *Has followed the whole time*

(Are you talking about the Cave with the Mogma guy who has the Minesweep game?)
(Yes, But It's not Minesweep any more, It's a Mogma watch base, they see who is coming up the mountain from there)
Kiya: Here we are... *they start to hear voices when the Torches burst to life and the Mogma that were in the room are illuminated* Delivery for the Mogma Elder?
Elder: Here I am... *Takes the package and opens it, there was an assortment of treasures in it along with a note* Ah! It's from Ezlo of the Picori! What a nice gift! *Totters back to the table in the center*
Kiya: That is all, so I'll... er... We'll be on our way...! *Directs Meari out of the cave and he goes down the slope and to the nearest Bird statue* Wanna go back? *Pulls out his Sail Cloth*
Meari: That was fast. And I wanted to go back as soon as we got here.
Kiya: Yeah, saaaaame here! *He sails back to the sky with her and calls back his Loftwing* Wanna go get some Pumpkin soup? My treat! *Smiles and looks back at her*
Meari: Alright! I'll race ya there! *starts flying towards Pumpkin Landing*
Kiya: Hey! No one beats me! *Dashes through a speed ring and shoots past her towards the Lumpy Pumkin and flies high in the air, he drops down then free-falls to the pumpkin landing* Hah! I'm gonna beat her!
Meari: *nose dives past him on Loftwing until she's above Pumpkin Landing and dives, landing on feet.*
Kiya: Aw geez... She beat me! *Touches down softly and puts away his sail cloth* Come on...! *Walks in and takes a seat as the owner and his daughter greeted them* (Forgot their names) I'll just have the usual!
Owner: Comin' right up!
Meari: *Sits next to him*

(I think the daughter's name is either Kina or Kira. The father I have no idea)
(KINA! Ahh! THAT'S her name!! man I feel stupid for forgetting that...)
Kina: *Places a bowl of Pumpkin soup before both knights* Enjoy!
Kiya: ahhhhh! Thank you! *Pulls out his personal spoon*
Kina: You're very welcome! *Smiles at both of them and walks around taking orders from other people*
Kiya: *Was already eating happily*
Meari: *Takes a spoon and swirls soup around* Y'know, I've never had Pumpkin Soup before.
Kiya: S-seriously?! This place is the best for a great bowl and an awesome place to just stretch out and relax... and you've never had their soup before?! Wow... Oh man... My parents are here...
Asako: Kiya! How're you doing as a senior night?
Garret: Hey kiddo, you have a new friend? That's good to see!
Kiya: Hey Ma, hey Pa, Here for some errands or just the soup...?
Garret: Both, your Ma has some stuff to do here, delivery and whatnot
Kiya: Okay, Well... *Holds a hand to point at Meari* This is one of my friends and one of the passing trainees this year Meari, Meari... *Puts his hand down to his bowl and looks at Meari* Meari... This is my Ma and Pa, they were senior knights five years ago, they said they helped out Skylofts hero, Link, out when he was just starting...
Meari: *Waves* Hi!
Garret: My what a polite young lady!
Asako: It's very nice to meet you dear...! Kiyashi here said you did very well on the graduation ceremonies flight race!
Kiya: Ma! Please!
Asako: Oh Calm down will you?
Garret: Gyah! *Holds Kiya in a headlock* Gotcha!
Kiya: no... got YOU! *Twists out of the lock easily and puts Garret in an intricate Headlock*
Garret: NNGH! Okay I give... *He backs off a bit after Kiya loosens his grip* Jeez, My own son can beat his ol' man in a lot of things now...
Kiya: I can beat you in EVERYTHING Pa... *Sips his soup and stands up* Well... It's been good... *Places a few Rupees on the table to pay for the bill and walks out the door, Asako and Garret bow and smile at Meari and chase him out, he was gone, they flew off*
Kiya: *Was sitting on the roof, the wind was blowing through his hair*
Meari: *Walks outside*
Kiya: *His butt starts to slide and he falls off* Owowowowowowowow......... Ugh... *Stands up and dives off, calls his Loftwing and flies in Skylofts direction* Ugh, that was embarrassing!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bunnyhavoc said…
name: Amy Smith
apperance: dark purple hair, blue eyes, pale skin
tunic color: purple
personallity: tomboy. likes purple, horses, art, drawing, guitar. dislikes fish, waterslide, unreasonable fat people.
background: used to be a purple monster until age nine when link transformed monsters into humans, has just started academy
extra info: can have a dark side sometimes
(Welcome aboard!)
Meari: *Calls Loftwing and flies to an island in the North-East*
Kiya: *Lands Softly on the grass and heads to the Bazaar and sits down at a table* Man... What can I do now...?
Amy: *approaches table and smiles* hello. are you from the academy?
Kiya: Huh? Oh, yeah, By the look of it, you're just starting out in the academy, I'm Senior Knight, Kihara Kiyashi Sugimoto, Whats yours? *Looks down at the table and yawns*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zeldafan200 said…

jacob sage
green
smart cheerful careless at times
mutant kokri
can survie out side the forest becaue he touhed a stone called the korki stone
 jacob sage 14 green smart cheerful careless at times mutant kokri can survie out side the fore
zeldafan200 commented…
gets slamed downon the groud jacob:Ow!!!!!!!!!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zeldafan200 commented…
just outside the bazer پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
zeldafan200 commented…
ramdon specter:huh پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Kiya: Oh geez... *Helps Jacob up* You okay...? Be more careful next time... *Sighs and walks back to his seat* I Swear... Younger kids are way more careless than what a lot of what we used to be... *Sighs again and sips his water*
Meari: *Flies back to skyloft*
hey!
Kiya: Just sayin' ya know? *Sighs* You better get going, a flight lesson is starting soon... Speaking of which... I should be there myself... *Stands up, placing a red rupee on the table and walks out*
amy: lol i'm amy, it's a weird name. *walks to the lesson*
lets go
Meari: *Lands on Skyloft and heads to the top of the Tower in the Plaza*
Kiya: This way, it's in the plaza, Professor Owlan should be there waiting... You guys ready to call your loftwings?
???: *Tumbling down the hill* Owie!
Kiya: Well if it isn't Aria, What're YOU doing here?
Aria: Oh shut up!
Kiya: Haha, but seriously, what ARE you doing here?
Aria: Since I'm a junior knight, I have to be the assistant to the teacher of the flight lesson today, and I'm guessing it's you?
Kiya: Yup, C'mon guys *Walks down to the Plaza*
Aria: Kay *Follows him*

Name: Aria Suzuki
Appearance: (pic(Her in casual Clothes))
Tunic Color: Red
Personality: Uppity, Carefree, kind, can be serious and somewhat mean
Background: N/A
Extra Info: Kiyas childhood friend, Like's sweets, hates going to Eldin
 Kiya: This way, it's in the plaza, Professor Owlan should be there waiting... آپ guys ready to call
Meari: *Sits down once she's at the top of the Tower, with a perfect view of the Flight lesson*