Is the PC version of The Lion King 16-bit game REALLY that full of glitches?
I remember only on glitch from the legal copy, when I was a kid:
- A hyena on the 9th stage went through a دیوار before I managed to kill it (while I was beating it up), so I had to reset the game.
BUT, this downloaded version on DOS Box, (because I don't have an A-drive in my PC to play any floppy disc based games), has showered me with huge glitches out of the blue:
- 2nd stage: Instead of on the back of the ostrich Simba may end up running اگلے to it and the game has to be reset. And the monkeys may not react to Simba's roar, but this I find fixable سے طرف کی pausing.
- 3rd stage: The two hot water columns may not rise at all, just make a lot of noise. Then the اگلے time they may rise so fast that it's impossible to escape them. Sometime's there's only one of them.
- End of 8th stage: I fell through the floor! (I think.)
- 9th stage: The hard/difficult mode gave me barely any hyenas! There was like half the number there'd be in the Sega and SNES versions.
- 10th stage: ZERO lightings and آگ کے, آگ سے طرف کی them. None, whatsoever! I think I heard one half-strike somewhere.
Honestly, if all this and مزید happens originally...What were they THINKING releasing a version this much glitchy?
I don't remember experiencing any glitches on the Sega version when playing on the actual console.
bendaimmortal posted پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
next question »