The Office The Office in Australia

kayzpal posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 09:31PM
The Office was on yesterday night! I just can't believe it! For as long as I can remember, Australia never aired any of the The Office episodes (or maybe they did? I could be wrong.)
Anyways, it was 11:20 pm when they showed Business School on channel 10. Did anyone else catch it?
I hope they would air more of The Office here.
It made me and my friend so happy...
last edited on Nov 02, 2008 at 09:33PM

The Office 22 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Snerkie said…
Last week there was an episode on as well. Phyllis's wedding was on, yup. Also ages ago it was on channel 10 but they took it off...AND they show it some times on Foxtel (TV1) :) but yes, yay! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kayzpal said…
Ah really? That is so cool! I hope they won't take it off anymore. A lot of good American TV shows are being taken off. That's annoying.
The Office ftw! =D

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک the_bunkster said…
i started watching the office a couple of years ago when i randomly was flicking thru channels, it was on late on channel 10, just like it is again now, and a few months ago season 3 part 1 (which is the first 11 episodes) came out on dvd, that first part was on monday nights after they played the 1st season of californication, it just sux that they didnt tell us it was coming back on, thats why its not getting big views! coz noone knows its on!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Luciie-Goosiie said…
They stopped playing it now. :(
they got to the end of season 2 on TV1 and then they stopped playing it and replaced it with cheers or something.
wwhhaaattt :( bugger...but...maybe they'll put Cheers on that new 111 Hits channel and put Office back on one of the channels since they did a huge clean up making that new channel :D

the_bunkster...do you know maybe why they only released half of Season 3 on DVD? :\ did someone like get lazy or something and go "ahhh i'll convert the rest of the episodes to PAL later"?? lol, i want them all in one case for season 3, not spread over 2.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flyin_rhino said…
I just order all the DVDs of the new seasons off of Amazon.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
Snerkie I saw Season 3 in JB's a couple weeks ago and pretty much yelled "Holy Crap!!" lol. They stopped showing the Office half way through season 3 so I think that's why part 1 is only out. The rest hasn't aired. So hopefully the second part should be out once 10 airs the rest of the episodes. If they decide they want to. Yes. Be angry at Channel 10. Why do they have a repeat of NCIS on before Californication now??

There's even a new Hottest Downloads spot in the Adelaide TV Guide and the latest season 5 episodes always seem to be featured at the top of the list. So there's actually a big fangroup out there, channel 10 just don't seem to care.
But at least it's on. I'll watch it every week - even though I already have the episodes.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک lge330w said…
If you can't wait for channel 10. Just install bitcomet, utorrent or similar software and then find the show on mininova or eztv. The episodes are available for download a day after the their airing on NBC in the US.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rockandroll89 said…
omg i saw it on the other night it was heaps late but.Channel 10 suck they should have put the office on instead will and grace
they stopped playing halfway thru season 3 early this year, then put other crap on... that half came out on dvd and they call it season 3 part 1.. they are now playing the second half of season 3 of sundays at about 11.15 - 11.30 then that will come out on dvd hopefully they will make it a whole dvd set like in america but i hope they dont just bring it out in the 2 parts or else we will have to pay $60 bucks altogether for both parts, wich is still will do, if i really have to, i meen if they give me no other choice lol, i think ill stop talking now, but i think i covered it all, last episode that was on was business school so the 2nd part should be on dvd in few months i think
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک miles555 said…
I HATE HULU!

Is there anyway of watching new episodes without using this HULU or do we have to go to other sites, being from oz and all!
I always use www.rixstuff.net for new episodes. If you can't get them there, then just check the list of sites on www.sidereel.com
Sidereel can have a few dodgy sites though, so it's best to check rixstuff first.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک miles555 said…
cheers
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک someguynamedjer said…
Or a pretty quick and reliable way is to torrent them. I find they're ready at about 2PM on a Friday...like 1 hour after its actually aired. Its the best start to my weekend
whhhaaatttt...they bumped The Office to freaking 12 last night for stupid Daily Show...NOT COOL. I doubt with that bad bump The Office will be kept on being shown and instead the un-family friendly Californication (or whatever it's called) will continue to attack channel 10 Sunday nights...laaammee.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kayzpal said…
Yeah! I had to wait until 12 midnight. Does that mean that the rating isn't that good?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک someguynamedjer said…
What it means is this. The execs at Channel Ten have no idea what’s popular or not. They have a vague understanding of what is on TV and what shows they can buy. They put all their shows on a big wheel and spin it to see what show will get which time slot, not based on any research into what people actually want to watch. So shows like Life (what?), Rush (huh?), NCIS get prime time, while decent ratings shows like The Office and Jon Stewart get bumped to crap time slots because “the wheel” deemed that to be a good time.
Any other explanation makes even less sense than mine
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
someguy - you have it in one. Can you somehow contact channel ten and tell them that? They have crime scene shows on every commercial channel at the same time one night... I think it was yesterday. "The Wheel" is the only explanation as to why all these shows - Life, CSI, Criminal Minds, NCIS (the only good one), SVU - are on at prime time. There's so many of them the chances are the wheel would land on them way more than any others.
There's only two Offices. Not enough.
Lmao, "the wheel" fantastic

I think they like to put their crime shows and such on when other channels do to compete with them but...no one cares, lol. They can barely go by ratings when they're showing something that late at night.
you know wat? im going to contact them now! well after i watch business trip lol, this is so freaking ridiculous! season three is the only season i dont have on dvd, i have seasons 1,2,and 4 and me and my frends desperately need an office marathon! THIS NEEDS ATTENTION!!!!!
Indeed it does, i also think Australia only getting half of season 3 on dvd is the dumbest idea anyone could ever think up, no one wants half a season and to be paying like the same price as a full season dvd.
That's why you order from Amazon! ;)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک