The Office Packer to return??!?

someguynamedjer posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 12:32AM
I've heard a few rumours that there were plans to have Packer return this season for a couple episodes. I don't know if the strike has affected this in any way, but I'd be excited if he does. He would add a lot to the episode.

Any thoughts on this?

The Office 17 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazykray said…
OMG! I want Packer back!!

I want the writers to build on Jim-Todd Packer relationship. Maybe with like one huge, mind-blowing prank that will make Packer pull and Andy (punch something or someone and be sent to Anger management)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک doonis said…
I hate Todd Packer. But I agree that maybe if there was some prank or something than it would be really cool.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katiemariie said…
I love the Todd Packer character. He's a total homophobic, sexist, chauvinist, alcoholic jerk but that's the point of his character.

I like to watch the guy that usually bullies Dwight ans Andy get bullied by somebody else.

Am I the only one who thinks that Packer's bragging about sexual exploits and his homophobia is his cover for latent homosexuality? I'd love for Packer to get wasted at the Christmas party (as usual) and drunkenly smooch Oscar or put the moves on him. I think Oscar could get another vacation out of that.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک snoznoodle said…
You're right he sounds like the Todd from Scrubs doesn't he? Lmao!
EDIT: Is it a coincedence they both have the same name? I'm guessing yes.
I'd like to see Jim stick up for Pam. Just because we all know he's wanted to do it and we've all wanted him to do it. Jim punching him would probably make my year.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Shandiii said…
Todd Packer is the guy everyone loves to hate.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kayzpal said…
Oh God. I want him gone.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک chel1395 said…
I'd like to see him say something sexual to Jan. Now that she no longer works for corporate, she can do whatever she wants to him. Todd Packer, on the floor, holding his crotch. That makes for good TV right there. :D
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shrutesarmy said…
Packer is a total jerk, therefore you can't leave him out. I'd like to see how Ryan deals with him.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک llerenaprincipe said…
maybe packer is all mouth maybe :P
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک krazykray said…
Ok, don't dis the pranks!

Everyone who has a sense of humor finds them hilarious, regardless of age.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک katiemariie said…
Packer's possible latent homosexuality is not detrimental to his greatness. It is however a possible explanation for his homophobia. I like to think that there are reasons for why characters act certain ways. Like, perhaps Jim was a eunuch before he started work at DM and that's why he needs to grow a pair.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Kitzo said…
I think katiemariie has the right idea what with the Oscar-smooching. It would be so interesting to see Todd Packer actually end up being gay. Another good idea was chel's, what with the Jan-related violence.

It could be an Everyone Gets Revenge on Todd Packer episode...

And, yeah, Jim must've been a eunuch. >__> Stand up for yerself, Jimbo!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HannaK said…
Ir would ne cool, I like the pranks of Todd
Wow, that's a little harsh on Jim, raidercb5.
Don't you think Packer is more childish, putting down everyone he sees? I think he needs to grow up, he's the one that acts like the Junior High bully. He's NOT a great person. Personally, I would probably cry if I knew someone like Todd Packer and they talked to me like Packer does to anyone.
Jim's pranks are a big part of the humor in the show, Dwight's the one who falls for them.

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like that they put the Packer character on the show. But that doesn't mean he's a good guy.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک raidercb5 said…
True, he really isn't a "good" person, but I find him the most consistently funny character on the show. This is probably because he hasn't had many appearances, but every line that comes out of his mouth is gold. But I still stand on my feelings about Jim. Jim is childish, and while I think Packer's statements can be seen as childish, I myself see him as just an inappropriate person, not childish.
Okay, that explains it a lot better. I wasn't trying to force you into liking Jim or anything, I just wanted to know where you were coming from. Thanks for explaining. :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Vixley said…
Who has two thumbs and hates Todd Packer...

This girl.