The Office سوالات

avp722 posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 01:11AM
Hi I recently became obsessed with the office after catching random episodes over the past few years. Finally some friends of mine forced me to watch it seriously and I love it.I have spent my entire christmas vacation catching up and i now own season 3 Couple questions though:

1: Am I an idiot or have the deleted scenes been taken off the NBC website? I can't seem to find them or figure out how to work them and I am dying to see them.

2: Was it ever mentioned in the season premiere that Jim "gave up" the corporate job for Pam. I don't remember hearing him actually say that he gave the job up, so I am assumed he just didn't get it. Am I being blind? Does everyone simply acknowledge that he probably did it for Pam?

3: Was it ever mentioned whether or not Pam went to college? It seems there was a debate going on over on the OfficeTallly website about Pam in the finer things club and how some people didn't think she was intelligent enough to be involved in it. She seems fairly smart to me and I assumed she had gone to a college of some sort. Am I wrong?

The Office 3 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smoore23 said…
1) I went to NBC and I don't see them either.

2) I think in Launch Party, there's a scene with Michael and Jim in the car and there's a conversation that goes something like this:
-----
Michael: Doesn't it make you mad sometimes that Ryan got the job and not us?
Jim: Actually, I withdrew from consideration.
Michael: Yeah, me too.
-----
So he says he withdrew from consideration but doesn't say why.

3) I don't think they've mentioned it, but yeah, she seems smart to me (remember when they were discussing the pronouns and she was the only one who knew the correct way to use who/whom?)

Hope that helps.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک avp722 said…
Thanks I appreciate the response. I actually answered number 2 myself when I was re-watching Launch Party last night also. Thanks for the help though.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک llerenaprincipe said…
jim withdraw cause of pam duh xD