NONE OF THE FOLLOWING IS ORIGANLLY MINE...Thanks! (:
1. If آپ see Johnny as a deep person like Ponyboy does, add this to your profile.
2. Don't want a knight in shining armor; I want a greaser in Converse and hair grease!
3. If you're against animal cruelty, then copy this into your profile!
4. If you're against animal experimentation, then copy and paste!
5. when آپ hear the song "Replay" سے طرف کی Iyaz, your version of the first line is "Johnny's like a melody in my head...", then copy and paste.
6. If آپ love greasers, are a self-confessed greaser fan, and are a proud member of TEAM GREASER and can't stand Socs...COPY AND PASTE!
7. If آپ know in fact Sodapop Curtis is BLOND, but don't the heck mind when Rob Lowe played him, copy and paste
8. If آپ think we should all go back to the 50's-early 60's, copy and paste this into your profile!
9. If آپ support Sodapop Curtis, copy and paste this to your profile.
10. Rest In Peace, Patrick Swayze (Darry Curtis)
"Patrick lived a hundred lifetimes in one. I will remember him for that, and I will remember him for how much he loved his wife Lisa. He was such an intense actor, so full of passion and vigor. He definitely made the most out of it. It's a sad day... He played my brother twice, so I feel like I lost a brother today. " ~Rob Lowe
"I have always had a special place in my دل for Patrick. While I was fortunate enough to work with him in three films, it was our passion for horses that forged a friendship between us that I treasure to this day. Not only did we lose a fine actor today, I lost my older Outsiders brother. My دل goes out to not only his entire family, but all his شائقین as well." ~Tommy Howell
"Patrick fought the ultimate fight as passionate as he embraced his life—with strength, dignity and grace. His love of his work and family was inspirational. He touched so many...I am proud to have shared in his journey... Remembering my fellow greaser. Stay Gold, buddy." ~Ralph Macchio
11. If you're Swayze Crayze and know it, add this to your profile!!! :D
12. آپ laugh every time آپ drink a soft drink for reasons unknown to people around you.
13. آپ name your horse (or any other pet) Ponyboy.
14. You've looked up Robert Frost poems before, just to read Nothing سونا Can Stay from a million different sources.
15. You've read Gone With the Wind, even though it's مزید than a thousand pages long, for no other reason except because it was mentioned in The Outsiders.
16. If آپ HAVE read Gone With the Wind, آپ get randomly excited and squeal at the page where it quotes exactly, "riding into sure death because they were gallant".
17. You've started wearing black leather jackets, old jeans, and white t-shirts a lot مزید than آپ usually do.
18. You've researched the 60s for fun, and آپ have asked سوالات concerning the 60s to your baffled history teacher.
19. You've tried slicking back your hair with hair gel/grease and squealed happily at the results.
20. You've bleached your hair just because Ponyboy did.
21. You've started caring about your hair a lot مزید than آپ did before.
22. You've stopped getting haircuts.
23. آپ daydream about the greasers and imagine yourself in their time period.
24. آپ have a sudden urge to eat bologna...although آپ may think it tastes like spicy dirt.
25. Your fear of آگ کے, آگ has suddenly become a bit disturbing یا آپ can't be around آگ کے, آگ without bawling.
26. آپ suddenly start looking for greasers when you're out of your house.
27. آپ compare random people to The Outsiders characters when آپ see them.
28. You've started using the words, "ain't", "golly", "gee", "dig", "tuff", and other old slang words proudly, not paying attention to the weird stares you're getting from people around you.
29. You've read the book so many times آپ could quote entire pages from it.
30. آپ love your English teacher for getting آپ to read it.
31. آپ announce to your stunned parents that your new پسندیدہ cartoon character is Mickey Mouse.
32. آپ want to hit people when your teacher's دکھانا the Outsiders movie, and they don't pay attention to it/laugh at it.
33. آپ rush up to every random person reading the book, squealing and babbling about how amazing the book is, and how much they're gonna love it so much. آپ say these thing to COMPLETE STRANGERS too.
34. آپ suddenly wish آپ had a southern accent, and آپ love people who actually do.
35. You've developed a sudden interest in old movies.
36. آپ do a double take each time someone says the word "soda" یا "pony".
37. آپ laugh every time آپ drink Pepsi (Ponyboy's addiction) یا Coke (Dally/Cherry incident)
38. آپ write "Stay Gold" as the last line of every letter آپ write.
39. You've paused the movie at the very beginning when Ponyboy writes in his composition book, and tried to copy his handwriting.
40. You've wondered what it would be like the live as a greaser in the 1960s...Multiple times.
41. آپ and your best friend spend three hours running around the mall asking random people where آپ can find some white and black Converse high-tops, just because Ponyboy has white ones and Johnny has black. Then آپ spend all your mom's birthday money buying some.
42. آپ spend twenty bucks at the bouncy ball machine, trying to get a red one. Then when آپ do, آپ walk around your subdivision for hours, bouncing it like Ponyboy does in the beginning of the movie.
43. آپ laugh hysterically when آپ really do "step out into the sunlight from the darkness of the movie house"
44. Certain songs remind آپ of characters/gang.
45. You've committed the Nothing سونا Can Stay poem to memory
46. You've written (or are writing) multiple fanfictions relating to the Outsiders
47. آپ start quoting the book.
48. You've memorized the number page on your پسندیدہ parts
49. آپ make a فہرست of Greasers and Socs using people آپ know.
50. When talking to someone who has never read it, آپ get defensive when they ask if Ponyboy was his real name.
51. آپ freak whenever آپ see a blue Mustang.
52. You've read the book multiple times
53. After reading it again, آپ wonder at the details. (Like why Sodapop signed his full name on his letter to his little brother. Did he think that he'd been forgotten? یا why they mentioned the nightmares...?)
54. آپ go to Dairy Queen. While at کہا restaurant, آپ order bar-bq-sandwiches and کیلا splits.
55. آپ contemplate the meaning of "gallant"
56. آپ start calling your group of close دوستوں a gang
57. آپ watch sunsets (and sunrises)
58. آپ say "Oh My (S. E.) Hinton" یا "Oh My insert Outsiders character name here" instead of Oh My G.
59. When a friend asks آپ to borrow the book, آپ pause becuase آپ don't want to part with it
60. آپ point out all of the itty-bitty details that they got wrong in the movie (Dally's hair color, Ponyboy getting shoved instead of slapped, etc)
61. آپ eat chocolate cake for breakfast and immediately think of the the Curtises
62. آپ have to stop yourself from laughing whenever someone says "soda"
63. When someone says "pony" آپ immediately think "boy!"
64. آپ continually ask your history teacher about the Vietnam war, یا anything else pertaining to the sixties
65. When people say sixties, آپ think of greasers and Socs, not hippies like most.
66. آپ have a GIGANTIC پرستار ATTACK (bouncing up and down, hyperventilating...) when Ralph Macchio danced to "Stay Gold"
67. آپ read this فہرست and laugh at how many things you've done
"Socials may be large, Socials may be rough, But man, oh man, them Greasers are tuff. Socials got Mustangs Socials got cash, But I دل Greasers that roll in trash. Greasers are great, Greasers are bold, Put on your Converse shoes and stay gold."
"Ponyboy taught me that things are rough all over, and even though it may not seem like it, people deeply care about you.
Sodapop taught me that it's okay to be laid back sometimes.
Darry taught me to protect the ones I love.
Dally taught me that if you're tough, آپ won't get hurt.
Two-Bit taught me that it's okay to make a joke every once in a while.
Steve taught me that آپ should always stick سے طرف کی your best دوستوں and that people WILL think you're weird if آپ do backflips off of cars.
Johnny Cade told me to Stay Gold."