the random عملی حکمت rp فورم Random عملی حکمت RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random عملی حکمت rp فورم 7755 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 7755

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izbia150 said…
Lotti: you must be thinking of someone else. I have not forgotten anything as important as that in my life. It may have been Cheryl Rainsworth, we did look kind of alike before. And yes I will not forget it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nidoqueen said…
smile
molly:*puts a hand on her stomick* i-i think i felt them move
smirk
man:my name is iron hand soon to be leader of an evil team in my world called team rocket and my sister and her family has joined your enemies
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Clutch13 said…
Eric:(looks at Iron hand) Fascinating...
Lotti: *ywans* bored now.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک narlyvamp1234 said…
Shima suddenly screams.
Shima: now that i know her memories she's trying to take over...!
she turns into Lily, who at first appears to be glowing, then she stops and opens her eyes.
(crap I just quoted Willow from Buffy without noticing it XD)
Eddie: Ya-ya- Yakusoku!!!
(hey... you did!)
(lol XD I just quoted Spock from Star Trek so it's all good.)
Eric: Lotti, you should appreciate such feats of science.
Lily: *puts her hand on Eddie's shoulder* i thank you... thanks to you, i took over Shima's body completely... i guess she is dead... cause she won't be coming back now... where is Promise?
smirk
iron hand:i can be varey usefull to you cos i can do every thing my sister can and more *turns his mettle hand into a tommygun then back to normal then with his other hand snaped his fingers and the flame appers* i'v been wanting to kill my sister for years
Lotti: I should appreciate a lot of things but I don't.
Eddie: Well if someone wasn't pinning me on the ground, I could've seen which way he went.

Eric: Ah yes... The creatures from the other world... Such amazing technology... You must give me a chance to study the alloy sometime... That is unfortunate Lotti... But none-the-less, it's the result that's most important.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Lily: sorry... Shima was just the body i was born into... i had nothing to do with it.
brock:*walks into the manor with star*
star:molly, hanzo *runs up to hug them both* your both ok
(brb)
Scorpion: It's good to be back.

Eddie: Well he couldn't have gotten far...

(gonna hit the hay... I'm sorry I can't stay on longer but I'm tired as hell. I'll ttyl. 'night)
smirk
iron hand:do what you want to my world but i will join you since my enemie it also with your *turns into flamerex and blows fire at a close buy candel setting the wik on fire*
smile
(k night bro)
star:oh i almost for got *looks at hanzo* i still know what the two little ones are *winks* if you want to know hanzo
Lily: he's the dark angel now... he could be anywhere. *walks into a different room* Promise? are you in here? it's me, Lily... come out.
Yakusoku comes out from the shadows. he smiles at Lily.
Yakuoku: *tears up* i missed you so much... *hugs her* don't ever leave me again!
Lily: i won't... *hugs him back* you know, Promise... i am so happy to be back. i died with Madison... it was hell having to stay with her when we were dead... and, Promise... i heard what Eddie told Shima... about me being the girl you loved. is that true?
Yakusoku: it's true... it's as i always say... i mean every word i ever say or sing. *whispers to her* i love you more than i could ever scream... (real Andy Sixx quote) *kisses her*
Lily kisses him back.
iron hand:i tell you two now i can be your best aly (sorry if miss spelled) or your worst nightmare it's up to you
(I'm back)
Lotti: Or I can kill you if you try threatening me again.
smirk
iron hand:it wasn't a threat i'm just offering my servises so do we have a dill
(oh gees i got cherch at 9:00 so i got to head to dead ttyt all i'll be back around 3:00)
(k, night)
Lotti: didn't sound like it.
meh
(i woun't be on long got to go to cherch in a little bit)
brock jr:now i know we'r lost cos nothig looks famlier i wanted to help my friend but something's telling me it was a bad idia
smirk
iron hand:i also know my sister star's weaknesses and you woun't be able to distroy the ones giving your problem with her and her family in the way cos she'll be able to heal and revive them and no matter how much of that stuff you use all she has to do is use absorb to exstract it without the antadote and i am
Eric: Then if we want to get to all of them, it appears we must take care of the outsiders first... I can help you kill your sister Iron Hand... Just as I had my hand in Lotti capturing Oz here. *smirks* This world doesn't need watch dogs anymore.
(gtg to work, ttyl)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:ok(gets on zadpos)
Lotti: I never liked your sister anyhow.
Lily: Promise... i'm glad you didn't kill yourself for me.... i'm glad you waited for me...
Yakusoku: when Rozen told me you could be reborn i couldn't pass that up. i had to stay. i had to hold on for you.
Lily: thank you, Promise. or should i say Savior... *kisses him again*
Yakusoku: *kisses her back*
smile
star:do you want to know what there hanzo
Scorpion: What is it?
Fang: Lotti-San, Jack refuses to tell us anything. What should we do?
Lotti:....We'll find the reason without him, kill him. Just not with the poison.
Fang: *nods then walks in another room pulling Oz/Jack with him*
Oz: Bye Charlotte~
Eric: Wait... Oz... (walks to Oz's side) Where are your so called friends when you need them? The almighty Kuratchi clan has saved their own and only their own once again... As they always have.
Oz/Jack: Oz? *chuckles* you can't even tell the difference? And you think Charlotte's stupid...I am Jack Vessalius, Oz's past life who the Kuratchi's -especially Kyle Kuratchi happen to think of as an enemy.
Eric: Then why not feed the urge!?! Kill Kyle and the rest of them! (whispers in his ear) By our side... You can help cleanse the world of them... And take a step to unbelievable political power. Come now... King Jack...
Oz/Jack: I would...but I cannot stay in this body for long, I shall be forced out in about 10 minutes....*grins* unless Charalotte is willing to use the seal to give me back my body.
Lotti:.....
Eric: Hmph... I like bigger slices of the pie any way... But I'll leave it up to you Lotti... (walks away) I'll be back with a stronger poison... And use it sparingly... Nothing it can't do that a well placed blade could.
Lotti: I'm still not forgetting my revenge on you Jack....Doug, the seal.
Doug nods then begins writing the seal on the ground around Oz/Jack, When it's finished he steps back.
Lotti: I hate you...So I'll make this painful.
The seal glows and Lotti runs at Oz/Jack and punches him in the chest. Jack is pushed out of Oz's body and the seal stops glowing.
Jack: That was harsh Lotti-San.....
smile
star:*smiles* ones a boy and the other is a girl hanzo
Jemuzu: Are you alright Alice? You seem a little sluggish.
Scorpion smiles and kisses Molly.
hmmm
brock:*in psy* hay jemuzu you ok
Alice: Yeah, I'm okay.....
molly:*kisses him back*
Jemuzu: Physically yes... but... We lost Oz...
Alice: I know....That's why we'll get him back.