the random عملی حکمت rp فورم Random عملی حکمت RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random عملی حکمت rp فورم 7755 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 7755

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izbia150 said…
(I don't have it working yet.....I'm at school. And that's cool. And what battle field do you mean? XD)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nidoqueen said…
smile
star:i'm good mark and you *smiles and in psy* i need to talk to you alone it's concerning my doter you can gess witch one and i don't want any one in here to know about are powers
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Clutch13 said…
(Wait, Abyss and Alice aren't in the same spot? Oh, and I gotta do the adult thing and set a good example, Listen to your teacher dammit! Pay attention! *The mentor in me thing* whatever. Carry on. XD)
(*facepalm*)
(lol XD no Break took Abyss to the mansion of Sinclair)
Break: You'll die where my master did.
Abyss: I didn't kill him Kevin. It was your wish I had granted, I gave him four more years to live.
Break: And you assume my revenge is for him? *grins* I hate irresponsible words like "for his sake". This is for taking my eye, and wasting 80 years of my life. But killing you with Mad Hatter would be to easy, and not painful enough. I'll kill you by my own hand.
hmmm
brock:hmmmmmmmmmmmm *in his mind* so that's why she left so fast for
smirk
iron hand:ah good ica is now alone not even her lover boy isn't there to protect her *jumps down off the tree* hello ica
ica:*eyes go back to normal* hello unkel
(Then feathers are raining down where Abyss and Break are)
Mark: I understand, my office is safe. C'mon. (leads Star to his office) Can I get you anything? Coffee? Juice? (pours himself a cup of coffee)

Scorpion: *chuckles* I'm actually amazed you and Star accepted me and Molly being together... It's not very often that the groom is older than the in-laws.
The feathers are disintegrated as Break's eyes glow red.
Abyss: *smirks* The Red Eyed Ghost.
Break: That's simply a name given to me by the villagers.
Breaks runs at Abyss and she jumps out of the way but Break still leaves a big gash in Abyss's arm. He throws her against the wall and runs the sword through her arm, sticking it into the wall behind her. Abyss let's out a scream.
hmmm
star:no i'm fine, now it's not the samething as before but it still conserns molly and i was hopeing i can talk you into staying a few months at the maner and uh you'll see why

brock:and it's not every day that me nore her mother sees are little girl that happy we'v never seen her that happy sense she was a baby
A fist suddenly blasts through the wall right beside Abyss's head, grabs Break's neck, and pulls him face first into the wall...
Kyle: Are you alright Alice?

Scorpion: I will endeavor to keep doing whatever it is that keeps her that way.

Mark: Well... It's not quite that simple... I have a hospital to run and a lot of patients to look after... What's wrong with Molly exactly?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KiddRoxas said…
Roxas: 65 inches of 65 inches of it .....it's all gone because of him ( rocking back and forth)cloud:i really think hes going crazy( a nother man walks up and says I have a delivery for jacuzzi)roxas: go away!!!!!!....( the man runs away right away in the truck)( meanwhile back at clouds mom's house)emily: it is such a nice life now that both our children back( 25 men run in clouds moms house in take his whole family out of there)man: oh he will return now that we have his family(they they move out of the house into a big truck in drive away)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک narlyvamp1234 said…
Holo looks at the flaming base and points in the flames.
Shinku: *looks up and sees the outline of a person in the flame* Hisako...? Koku? is that you? *runs into the flames*
Holo: *looks at Arekkusu* thank you... *snuggles up to him and closes her eyes*
Abyss: Yeah.
Break gets the hand off his neck and backs up. He slashes Kyle then throws Abyss to the ground and kicks her. He slashes her again and grabs her by the neck and starts choking her.
(ok, I'm sorry guys, I kinda... Got carried away...)
 (ok, I'm sorry guys, I kinda... Got carried away...)
(hey looks pretty awesome to me!)
(lol that's awesome!)
Arekkusu holds Holo close and runs his hand through her hair.

Kyle takles Break to the ground and headbutts him in the nose.

(thanks)
Break: Such an uncute brat.
Break kicks Kyle off him and stands back up then pulls Kyle up by his hair while Abyss catches her breath. He smashes Kyles head into the wall repeatedly then Abyss gets up and stabs Break in the back. He drops Kyle and turns around slashing Abyss with his sword.
Abyss: You were right that what I did to you was wrong Kevin.
Break: I know.
Kyle shakes the blows off quickly, grabs Break from behind, and slashes his throat.
(jim fricking awsome if you guys knew more about wat goes on u would find it awsomer!!)xd not a real word)
the figure in the flames walks closer. once it steps out, it is easy to see who it is. parts of their skin have been burned off, from their eyes pour blood and rage. it is Nora. she looks at Arekkusu angrily.
Nora: it's your turn...
Shinku: Arekkusu... i'll let you finish her off. after all, she is the reason all of this happened... and she hurt you the most. so go ahead... *falls to the ground* do it.
Break heals till there is only a small cut on his neck. Break stabs Kyle in the stomach.
( a floating television going to manor in front of everybody in there)man: cloud strife cloud:wat!! Man: yes cloud you think you could xscape without us finding you... you're wrong... we know you wouldnt come back to us on your own will and we need you we didn't want to kill you.... like we did zack cloud: you bastard!!! Man: oh and 1 more thing we have your family(shows them)cloud: no let them go now or I will kill you man: if you do anything your family will be stuck here forever.. but if you surrender yourself they will go free cloud:mumbles then gradulaly gets louder) fine I will surrender myself but you must let him go sephiroth!...
(Thanks Al, I'll make you one l8r, what number you want?)
Arekkusu:(gets up and pulls out Otanoha) Bankai...

Kyle grabs his stabbing hand and stabs him back in the stomach himself

(gtg to that dinner. I'll try eating fast XD. ttyl)
smile
star:*smiles a bit* well she's the big p word with twins and we just need someone we can trust that is a doctor and knows us to just stay nights at the maner and you've keept me and my family secret this long and your the only one that we can trust and she's got few months till it's time for them to come in less thay come early and we want to be ready just in case

brock:just seeing you happy and being with you makes her happy and knowing that you love her also makes her happy
Shinku: *gets on hands and knees and starts breathing heavily* how beautiful... the world looks when your going to die. right, Nora? *looks at her and smirks weakly*
Nora: if i die, you do as well, Shinku... you know that right?
Shinku: yes... but it's worth it if i get to see justice. *looks back down* besides... all three of us knew this was going to happen. Koku, Hisako, and I. two out of the three of us have moved on... and now i plan to do the same. *eyes widen* and now that i have remembered everything from my past... i remember Rozen. *looks at Arekkusu* tell her that for me, okay? tell her i remember... *falls to the ground completely*
Blood comes from Breaks mouth and his face becomes serious.
Break: You are not amusing.
(lol kk, ttyl)
(i like it to bro can you do one for me to but red, i got charch in a bit so hopefully see you allaround 7ish or 8ish ttyl)
Sephiroth:and before you think about trying to save them..u will be slaughtered( the television disappears)cloud: I have to go save them roxas: do he just said he'll kill you if you do cloud: roxas s this is both our families I thought you would care about them as much as I do roxas: I do it's just.... I will help you.. Cloud:(kisses zandra) I love you so much but if I don't come back don't come looking for me please!... I'm sorry but I have to do this is my family roxas:ya um...does anyone else care to come so we dont get killed!!....please(sincirley)(thats the army he showed on the tv I knoe corny looking olny one I could find xd!)
 Sephiroth:and before آپ think about trying to save them..u will be slaughtered( the ویژن ٹیلی disap
smile
zandra:i'll help to cloud with the beak blade
(im back, and yes, I'll take anime nation jersey requests. Just tell me the name, color scheme, and number you want, and if you want the Captain's "C" on the front or the Assistant Captain's "A" or neither.)
(I gtg, I might not be on tonight)
(kk)
(@clutch, i would like one please! i would like the name to be "KHasaki," color scheme light blue and white, and neither of the captain or assistant captain for me, please.)
Cloud:thinks )no i dont want u to get killed besides were not enough to beat them....i love you...goodbye(in a sadding tone)(kisses her then him and roxas dissapear in a flash light but before roxas throws a tracker of them on the ground next to zandra (it beeps and shows a moving arrow on it words flssh across the screen get all the help you can)
(@narlyvamp, what number do you want?)
(16 i guess... i'm turning sixteen tomorrow.)
hmmm
(thank you bro of corse the mane carector i play the most star light, color red, number 20, and the last thing it don't matter just surprise me)
star:see we just need you to stay nights with us at the maner just in case
(happy b day tomrow narly and jim i want number 36 baby blue shirt and regular blue sleeves and put mr.awsome on the back and A AS IN AWSOME not assistent captin woo! Woo! Woo! U knoe it k)
(@kiddroxas, lol XD k, I'm working on Narlyvamp's and Nidoqueen's right now. I kept the sleeve pattern the same as mine.)
zandra:*picks it up* gladly i'll not only bring help i'll bring an army *glow yellow looks up and*
zzz
molly:*slight look of pain in her sleep and grips a little tighter to hanzo's arm*
(ok its good you dont have to call me kiddroxas jim __paul simon__you can call me al __xd that played out so good ps look up that song its a good song look it up my cuzin shawn said it explains my whole life xd)
( cloud and roxas arrive at a very big bass)(cloud:quick roxas duck behind cover so they don't know where you are roxas(hides thinking c,mon zandra hurry)voice: they have finally arrived ( cloud family horizons out of a platform)cloud: runs towards but, it was only a hologram( he gets trapped and pull down underground)( over 50 men start beating the sh*t out of him man: foolish!! Roxas: oh no!!(men start to jump him)and he runs away back to the manor( they follow and roxas is hit with several bullet shots then disappears and they follow)
sad
star:well would you be able to at least stay nights till she has the twins mark
(k Narlyvamp, here ya go, and happy sweet 16.)
 (k Narlyvamp, here ya go, and happy sweet 16.)
(Arigatou. *bows*)
angry
zandra:we'r coming roxas *points at the men* electric pokemon attaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
*all the electric pokemon with her serounded the men and shocked them*
Mark: Well, I suppose this hospital is better staffed than the manor and... There's a little bit of nostalgia about the house call... Sure, I'll stay for a while.

Scorpion: I'm right here Molly.

Arekkusu: No... I have a better idea... (puts the collar on Nora)... Speak b****.