the random عملی حکمت rp فورم Random عملی حکمت RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random عملی حکمت rp فورم 7755 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 7755

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nidoqueen said…
smile
zandra:*giggles* let's get going then
smile
molly:*kisses hanzo*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک narlyvamp1234 said…
Ai: *smiles* not at all...
smile
brock jr:*nods* i'm happy for you two *looks at zandra* so how are things with you and cloud
zandra:*smiles* things is reily good i love him *gets cloud by the hand*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: *lays Ai back gently and begins kissing her* Yakusoku... Um... (nods his head towards the door) Tell the others we're um... (looks at Ai) Think of something.

Scorpion kisses Molly back and takes them to the Shirai Ryu village.

Arekkusu K. notices people walking into chambers with sliding doors.
Arekkusu K.: What's going on?
Another person walks up to a closed chamber.
Person: Dujakil
Operator: Alright, go ahead. (chamber doors open)
Dujakil walks into the chamber and the doors close. When they open no one is inside.
Arekkusu K.: What the hell is going on?

(gonna hit the hay, I'll ttyt. 'night guys)
Yakusoku: *rolls eyes and walks out and says to everyone outside* they need to talk things out... come on! i'll show you around some more!
surprise
molly:ohhhhhhhh my
brock jr:this'll be a snap to fix up *turns into conkeldurr and starts gathering dead trees*
molly:let bro take care of the big stuff we can take care of the rest
zandra:i gather the dead plants and get some spots ready for gardens and make the tools to take care of it
molly:and i can get us some food
 molly:ohhhhhhhh my brock jr:this'll be a snap to fix up *turns into conkeldurr and starts gathering d
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izbia150 said…
Ciel: alright, let's go then *starts walking*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:i love u too hugs her and kisses her
Scorpion: Not all the berries are edible so be careful Molly. I'll get us a main course.

Arekkusu K.:(To operator) Hey, didn't you hear me!?! What's going on!?!
Operator:(speaks into a device) The human is loose Uhanjo.
Arekkusu K.:(walks up to the operator and grabs his collar) Where did that guy go!?! What do these things do!?! ANSWER ME!!!
Yakusoku: so, what do you want to see next? i'll take you guys anywhere! *smiles*
in the fields, there is a person watching Yakusoku and the others. they have a hood covering their face.
person: i will get you for this... what you did to me was unforgivable... i had lost everything important to me in a matter of seconds... i could've grown to be your friend... *smirks* you'll all get what you deserve eventually...
Shana: Anywhere is fine, show us anywhere you want
Yakusoku: hmm... let's go see the Japanese garden!
runs ahead and they end up at a garden like the one in a picture
 Yakusoku: hmm... let's go see the Japanese garden! runs ahead and they end up at a garden like the o
molly:i was thinking about getting fish but ok and i do know a good berry bad *smiles and runs off*
zandra:i wonder why her eyes is still black
brock jr:*in psy* k got all the dead trees
Shana: this place is very nice
brock jr:*goes from conkeldurr to haxorus and starts cutting the trees in difrent ways*
zandra:*uses psy to move the pices of wood in difrent places and gatherd the the dead plants*
molly:oh cool some berries from are world is here
 brock jr:*goes from conkeldurr to haxorus and starts cutting the trees in difrent ways* zandra:*uses
yakusoku: yeah... i used to come here and scolded by the owner all the time... i haven't done that in a while though... so i'm going to now! *starts climbing a tree*
smile
molly:*picks a few of etch barry and walks back* got the barries it's so cool some of the barries from my world is in this world to and all of my worlds barries is edible
zandra:molly is right *looks in the basket of barries* oh cool you got oran, cheri, bluk,sitrus, aspear, nanab, and the tomato berries
 molly:*picks a few of etch barry and walks back* got the barries it's so cool some of the barries fro
Shana starts climbing the tree with Yakusoku
molly:yeah there's some pechas over there to
zandra:get some of them to
molly:ok *hands zandra the basket and runs off*
Yakusoku: *gets to the top* perfect... *jumps to the tree beside the one he was on* this is always fun to do... *jumps to the next tree*

Shana: *follows Yakusoku* I haven't really done this before, but yeah it is pretty fun *smiles*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Yakusoku: yeah... i do it a lot... *looks to his side* uh-oh... a Samurai... *jumps down* Shana, get down!
Shana jumps out of the tree next to Yakusoku
Shana: there are samurai around here?
Yakusoku: yes... i did say this world is based off of ancient Japan... the only soldiers in Ancient Japan were Samurai...
Samurai: *rides up to them on a horse* Ā... Josei kodai no musuko... Node, saigo ni mōichido koko no mawari ni anata no kao o miseru koto ni shimashita... Nankai watashi wa kono basho kara taizai suru koto o itte imasu! (ahh... Lady Kodai's son... so you finally decided to show your face around here again... how many times have i told you to stay out of this place?! )
Yakusoku: Mōshiwakearimasen... Watashi no kokoro o slpiiedte iru hitsuyō ga arimasu... (sorry, must have slipped my mind)
samurai: Watashitoisshoni sumāto eru koto wa arimasen, otokonoko... Anata ni shite iru korera no hitobito wa daredesu ka? Karera wa bugai-sha no yōnimieru... (don't get smart with me, boy... who are these people with you? they look like outsiders...)
Yakusoku: Sorera wa... Watashi wa chōdo sore o mawari ni misete ita... (they are, i was just showing them around...)
Shana: Mōshiwakearimasenga, watashitachiha kōkishindatta to watashi wa watashitachi no mawari o hyōji suru tame ni kare ni tazunetanode, tashikani bugai-shadesu. (I am sorry, we are indeed outsiders so we were curious and I asked him to show us around)
Samurai: Anata wa bugai-shadakara dakedenaku, watashi wa anata ni okotte shutoku suru koto wa dekimasen... Koko de no rūru o shiranai... Kono shōnen wa arimasen. Kare wa tashika ni sorera ni tachimukatta. Anata ga futatabi sore o okonau baai no yakusoku, anata wa anata no atama o ushinau koto ni naru... (well i can't get mad at you because you're an outsider... you don't know the rules here... this boy does. and he indeed defied them. Yakusoku, if you do it again, you'll lose your head...) *walks away*
Shana glares at the samurai's back as he walks away then turns to face Yakusoku
Shana: they really do not wish to have us here, So maybe we should leave
Yakusoku: giving up already, huh? fine, we can leave...
Shana: I was only thinking we should because that man just threatened your life, but if you wish to stay then who am I to stop you?
Yakusoku: yeah, he did... alright, fine we'll leave... you guys won't tell my mom about this, will you? she'll kill me if she finds out i was here again...
Shana: Don't worry, i won't tell. Well unless you are going to get hurt if I don't, then I'll tell her.
Yakusoku: thanks... *walks out of the garden*
My characters follow Yakusoku
Miku: (to Yakusoku) you know... you really took him threatening your life lightly... i would have been scared...
Yakusoku: well of course i took it lightly... he's said to me before... every time, actually... he never does it...
Shana: what if he really does try doing it sometime?
Yakusoku: then i guess... *shrugs* i'll worry about it when it happens... you can't fear death your whole life, you gotta live!
Shana: *chuckles* it's good you can think that way, I couldn't when living in outlaw. We were always getting attacked by guze no tomogara
Yakusoku: it's always what i felt... you can't enjoy life while in worry... so get rid of your worries! it's the only solution!
Shana: I didn't know how to live back then, I didn't even have a human name, I only went by my flame haze name "the flaming haired red hot eyed hunter". Long name huh?
Yakusoku: yeah... and i thought my name was long... hey, do you guys feel that?
Shana: *shakes head* what is it?
brock jr:*in psy* well that's got that dun *goes from haxorus to onix*
zandra:good brother can you help with this spot it would make a good garden
brock jr:*nods and in psy* sher *starts stering up the ground where zandra was pointing with his tail*
zandra:*smiles* thank you brother
brock jr:*in psy* no problem sis
zandra:i'm going to go check the water see if it's safe
brock jr:*in psy* k just be careful
zandra:k bro
 brock jr:*in psy* well that's got that ڈن, اڑانا *goes from haxorus to onix* zandra:good brother can آپ he
Yakusoku: i feel like were being watched... eyes are on us... i wonder who's eyes they are...?
Shana: hm....why would someone be watching us though?
Yakusoku: i don't know... anyone got a grudge against you guys?
Miku: i can think of a few people...
(Ok, where we at?)
Shana: let's just say a lot.....
(nothing has really happened... but a Samurai did threaten to kill Yakusoku for the 100th time. i might have late responses... i'm watching the fifth element.)

Yakusoku: that's not good... *looks around* it's getting on my nerves...
Shana: yeah....but I'm not sure any of them would just fall asleep in a field of red spider lilies
Echo: Vincent-sama would....then he'd make me take him back to Nightray....