the random عملی حکمت rp فورم Random عملی حکمت RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random عملی حکمت rp فورم 7755 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 7755

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu III:*face covered with chocolate* I like pocky.
Jemuzu throws a fire ball at Prophet, teleports behind Mouriner and does a back stabber.

(what a backstabber looks like)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک narlyvamp1234 said…
Mourner gets up calmly and Prophet looks at her.
Prophet: Mourner... plan B. now!
Mourner nods and she disappears along with Ai.
Prophet: *appears in front of Jemuzu* now then... let's kill each other! oh no, but if you do that, you'll never find her again! *laughs* this is fun for me...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nidoqueen said…
molly's voice:sorry hanzo but somehow my rage mode cosed me to get weak
Jemuzu: That's what you think... *kicks her in the head using the sharp toe nails to scratch her*

Scorpion: *gets to the manor and finds her body and shakes his head* Molly... *kisses her*
laugh
ica:yeah and your getting it all over you to *laughs* now don't eat it all at once you'll get a tummyake
Prophet feels her head and looks at her hand, which is coated in blood.
Saviour punches his hand through Jemuzu stomach.

in an unknown place, Ai is chained to an operating table. Mourner takes out a butchers and stabs her in the chest and slices it open. she removes Ai's heart and begins to sew her chest back shut.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xellin said…
snapping his fingers Aether causes his silver bowl to appear in his hand, and as he peers into it, the bowl spurts a small burst of fire causing him to fall out of his perch and onto Lithelle head-first before toppling onto the ground dazed but conscious.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izbia150 said…
Sharon: He fell...
Aldred: What the hell...?
Jemuzu: *twists his head to face backwards and spits a fireball in Saviour's face at point blank range, pulls his arm all the way through and slices it off*
sad
molly:*eyes slowly open* i-i'm sorry hanzo *slowly sits up and tears down her face* all i can remember me and ica was fighting something to protect are kids and i went into rage mode then i fainted i don't even know how the flame whent out
Scorpion: Don't worry about it. The children will be fine. As my wife, you will need to understand my duty as husband and father.
(gonna hit the hay guys. I'll ttyl. 'night.)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xellin said…
Passing Lithelle's sword back to her, Aether takes his bowl back out, taking care not to look into it, he mutters a few words causing the bowl to glow bright red before he throws it towards Lithelle, who swiftly picks up her sword and slashes the bowl in half, turning the two halves of the bowl into a glittering gold dust which falls to the ground causing the vegetation near where the dust lands to wither and die.

Aether: well that was an unexpected reaction.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک izbia150 said…
(kk, night)
Saviour grunts from pain but stands his ground against Jemuzu.
Saviour: i'm not giving up... i have the willpower of your son. that is the one thing that was passed onto me when i was created... your son's attitude.
sad
molly:i know hanzo but you was helping jemuzu and wile you was out we was attacked by some one with one black wing and one white wing at first i thot it was tearel again but i was wrong who ever it was had his voice thow and was after the twins and arekkusu III we had to do something
Jemuzu: I see... then there's no choice is there... *To Yakusoku* I have a plan B of my own Yakusoku... I didn't want to use it but, I will bring you back...
Scorpion: I know... But try not to get in this situation again.
Yakusoku: what are you going to do? if you intend on killing me, then do it... but don't harm Lily!
Jemuzu: *To Yakusoku* If I kill these forms, I can resurrect you both as individuals.
Yakusoku: fine then... do it.
Prophet: you should be thanking me... *glares at Jemuzu* i gave Ai her memories back! if it wasn't for me, you would still have a wife that didn't give a damn about you!
Jemuzu: Do you think that made me love her any less? Look what you've done to her son, and don't give me that greater purpose crap... She would've regained her memory without you... If not... I would've started over. Again and again each day... *closses his eyes* A thousand times more...
Prophet: idiot... you f*cking idiot! *grabs him by the collar* if you want to kill me, then do it! i don't know why you let me live this long... you obviously knew you wouldn't like me! there are no evil people in this world! i am not evil! some people's intentions are just not what others are... so we call each other evil when in reality there is no such thing! you have called so many people evil! they have called you evil... do you think that... *lets go and falls to the ground* do you think everyone is evil? just because they don't share your views and opinions? at least let one of us live... let Mourner live. please...
Jemuzu: No... I don't think you're all evil... But taking people against their will and forcing them to do something you want... That's evil... To me it is. To rip someone's individuality away because it doesn't suit your vision... I'll let Mourner live... But not while imprisoning two people... She'll live on her own... With her own thoughts. With her own soul...
Prophet: yes... and now i feel like weight has been lifted off of my shoulders... like my thoughts are my own, as is my soul... i realize now that i wasn't even happy along with the others... Lily and Madison have given up. they accepted that they come back... so they let me live on and be myself.
Saviour: i feel it too... the two who created me have backed down as well. they are... freeing us.
Prophet: we were their slaves... (to Jemuzu) i apologize for everything i have done... if you want to kill me now, i'll let you...
Jemuzu: No you're freeing them... Wrath of a thousand hearts breaking, strike down the ones who cause your sorrow... *The sky opens up and a melee of 10 foot long icicles and lightning impale and strike Prophet, Saviour and Mourner*
they all three scream but nothing else happens. the angels who created them don't appear anywhere.
Jemuzu's eyes glow bright blue and they explode.
the angels still don't appear anywhere. not Yakusoku, Madison, Lily... nobody.
Jemuzu teleports back to his fireball with a grim look on his face...
Jemuzu: Show me Ai Kuratchi... The fireball shows Jemuzu where Ai is.
Ai is sitting in hell humming to herself and staring at the ground.
Jemuzu: She looks safe... Alright... Plan B... *Puts a hand on the fire ball and holds the other to the ground* In the name of Satan, I command you to rise... *The hybrids and the angels who made them rise from the ground.*
all of the angels have emotionless expressions.
Energy runs out of Jemuzu's fingertips and hits them all in the chest.
they all fly back but their emotion doesn't change
Jemuzu: This isn't right... They should have regained individual conscience... Stay! *teleports to Ai* Ai?
Ai: Jemuzu... they took my heart.
Jemuzu's eyes widen.
Ai: i don't know where she put it... i can't feel anything now. all i can feel is pain...
Jemuzu: Your heart... Your heart! Their hearts!!! They! We've gotta find your heart. Do you remember where she took you?
Ai: i think it was Darkhold...
Jemuzu: Then that's where we're going... Hey... wanna feel something pretty nice?
Ai: i wouldn't be able to feel it if it has anything to do with emotions but sure.
Jemuzu: *puts a glowing hand on her chest* You can share my heart for now... You'll know how I feel about everything... What I feel for you...
Ai: that is very nice... *tries to smile* i wish i could smile to show my appreciation.
Jemuzu: You don't need to... C'mon, let's get your heart back... *teleports to Darkhold with Ai*
Ai holds onto Jemuzu almost as if she doesn't want to let go.
Jemuzu: Do you remember where you were? Does any of this look familiar to you?
Ai: i didn't really pay attention... there was too much fear for me to focus. i don't even think she knew what she was doing...
sad
molly:i'll try hanzo i'll just bring up the shild next time *in psy* it's safe to bring the twins back now dad
brock:k on my way *looks down at the twins and smiles* it's time to get you two back *starts running back to the maner*
fay:*starts crying*
Jemuzu: Then I won't leave a single rock unturned... Not until I find your heart. *picks Ai up on his shoulders in a fireman carry, and runs to a building and kicks the door in.* *thinking to himself* It's part of the process... Removal of the heart... If I can find Ai's, I can find Lily's and Yakusoku's too.
Ai: but this place is huge... it will be almost impossible to find it.